Barefoot Girls With A Father Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waste no time and undo my button and pull out my package, in its full glory. I truly cannot control most of my actions at this time, I know I have to fire off my sex drive before I get any other crazy ideas. I start to work, but I don't even get two pumps in when Kara moves her legs slightly, her toes scrunching and I hear her whisper...

"HmmmHmm... Daddy..."

I stop moving and watch her carefully... She defiantly seems to be asleep... but... was she calling for me for some reason? I start up again... but as soon as I do...

"Gimmie...Daddy..." I stop and my heart and cock give a throb... I was trying to be the good guy here! But this moaning daddy was driving me hard. I glance down at her feet again... I start down a dark path of thought very quickly...

'If she is really that asleep... maybe I could lick -her- feet quickly... before I unwind.... I mean, she would not even know... but well... the way those two were just acting, and what they had said... maybe I should just wake her up and tell her the rent is due...' my cock pulses in my hand... Man I wanted it badly right now... her beautiful pale body, her dark lipstick was just begging to be smeared along my shaft...She just looked so innocent right now...that was both a bad thing and a good thing together...

"Daddy.. Mhmm."

... ... I get up off my chair. Kelly's blowjob had not prepared me for a lesbian incest front row foot fetish session... I kneel down next to Kara's feet... well, I was committed at this point.

I lean down, and lightly plant my lips on the sole on my youngest daughter's feet. I kiss her sole lightly, and when she shows no sign of waking, I start to slowly suck each of her toes into my mouth. Her feet are slightly dirty from the flip-flops, but they are so soft, a light taste of sweat, and just a small amount of smell... It's heavily. I had not licked a girl's feet in so long. And Kara's were so young and beautiful...I kiss around her tattoos and drag my tongue along the length of her sole. That would do just fine. I straighten up and start on myself again. keeping my member very close to her feet... I briefly dance with the idea of cumming on her feet and then cleaning it off... and then she speaks again.

"I wan..Hmm... Daddy..." She says, and as I look up at her face...just in time to see her lightly lick her lips... I watch this... and don't movie for some time. This alone could be very hard to explain if Heather came back to check on her sister. Or of course is Kara woke up... but my mind goes back to just before Heather left Kara here... She put her foot right in her little sister's mouth... and Kara did not wake up.... What happens next is bound to get me arrested or killed... but I really feel like I have lost control of my life at the moment...

Very quit and very slowly... I plant one of my legs over my sleeping daughter...Even as I am going through with my train of thought I keep thinking of what a terrible idea this is.. yet here I am. Resting with both my knees over Kara's shoulders... Her mouth is still slightly open... her lipstick smeared because of having her sisters toes rubbing all over her mouth... I am so incredibly horny...That I just go for it...

Guiding with my hand, I slowly place the head of my pulsing and greedy member on my sleeping daughter's lips. I start praying that she stays asleep, as I slightly press in... trying to ease her into parting her lips... right on cue, her lips start to move...

"Mmmhm..Dadd-" she says, and as she opens her mouth to speak, I lose all control, and slowly, gently, slide my rock hard member into Kara's mouth. This small act sends my body into shockwaves that Kelly had not managed in the whole of her blowjob... what's more. After resting the first few inches into her mouth. She switches her breathing to her nose to get more air... the sucking, eases my cock almost all the way down into her throat. I lightly place one hand under the back of her head to steady her... and not to have me fire off into her mouth after just moments of getting in. I wait to see if she starts awake... no doubt confused as to why she has a pulsing length of cock buried in her mouth... but astonishingly... she breaths on, with her eyes calmly shut.

My mind has completely lost it's higher or really any reasoning skills at all. The sex talk and over flirtation all night had turned me into an animal...and I was proving it right now. I hold lightly to Kara's head, positioning it comfortably, and I begin to pull myself out of her mouth, and then slowly plunge back in. I can swear I feel her sucking as I pull out, making it both difficult to pull out at all, and sending shockwaves down my spine. The feeling is building quickly inside me... holding my body holding over my daughters is not easy at this odd angle... I hear her mouth making a slight slurping sound in the quite of the room... I continue to pump in and out of her mouth, far from worrying about whether she will wake up, I start wondering if I can pull out fast enough to aim over her shoulder and not leave any tell tale signs. I really start to think I might get away with this... I will save the guilt for later.

"Mmm...MmmHmm." I hear from below me, I am looking down at her face...her eyes remain closed... and she does not show any sign of waking... But something else is about to happen. My youngest daughter moaning sexually with my cock pulling in and out of her mouth was more than I can handle. I try very hard to act quickly. I prop up on my feet, and push up with my one of my arms, trying to get separation from her mouth before the fireworks start. I feel my shaft, inch by inch pulling quickly out of her mouth. I ready my hand to finish the job the moment I am free... But I will never get that chance.

Without any warning. Kara suddenly pulls her back off the ground. I watch in shock and fear as she movies quickly, my fear is followed immediately by a blast of pleasure, as she plants both of her hands on the rug, and sits up, just enough to ensure she does not let my cock fall out of her mouth. What's more she lets the whole length of my member slide right back down into the back of her throat.

My body had already been starting the process of cumming... I had even prepared myself for the loss of the warm feeling of being inside my young girl's mouth. The sudden repositioning had landed me right back into a pool of ecstasy that was too much for my rusty sex drive to handle. The pleasure overwhelming me so much that my brain nearly shuts off as I start to shoot off multiple salvos of hot stream into my youngest daughter's mouth. I place one of my hands on reaction on the back of Kara's head and force my member perhaps an inch deeper into her mouth... As my body rocks from the finish, I actively feel her sucking hard on me, pulling her lips back and forth as much as she can at the base of my shaft... I feel the new sensation of her tongue ring dancing on the underside of my member...the feeling is amazing. I continue to twitch as she lovingly milks me for every last drop I have to offer.

The moment that the sucking stops, I let go of her head. I shudder as she slowly... inch by inch lets my swollen member slide out of her mouth. She brings her head to rest on the floor as I lift my leg and move away from over top of her. My mind starts to come back online as Kara slowly licks her lips a few times, cleaning the last of the prize she had pulled from me.

I feel a cold shiver run down my spine. She was awake. She was awake and seems to be aware that a man just shot a hot load into her mouth. I was really not too sure what to make of this. I would assume that if she was going to flip out on me, it must only a few seconds away. As she continued to lick at her lips, eyes closed. She brings a finger to her mouth and traces her lips. I tuck myself away and just sit... waiting for something to happen... feeling more and more uncomfortable as the seconds grind past. Finally, she peaks one of her blue eyes over at me, a small smile forming on her lips. She turns her face slightly toward me. Honestly she looks drunk... or perhaps exhausted.

"Mhmm. Thank you Daddy." She says with a small drunk giggle at the end of her statement... I blink at her. What the hell was going on... This was not the Kara that I had been interacting with all day today. Thinking back. I was not sure that she had called me 'dad' more than once or twice. Never mind calling me 'daddy' in the naughty way that she was right now. I struggle to think of what to say next. She does not seem mad, or creeped out that her father had just blown a load in her mouth...

I flinch slightly as she suddenly pulls her legs underneath herself, and then slowly stands up. I stand up as well, wondering what is coming next. She rubs her eyes and yawn a bit, her eyes still half closed.

"Ok daddy. 'm tired now so, I'm gunna go to sleep m'kay?" And then to my great surprise she gives me a light hug, leaning her head on my chest... "Nu'night Daddy." She says fondly. Before I can even will my body or mouth to react, she lets go of me and daftly spins around to wobble her way toward her new bedroom. I stare in disbelief as she calmly walks to her room, walks inside, and quietly closes the door.

I must stand as still as a stature for several minutes. What,was,that?! I finally get my body to respond to my will, barely managing to stubble backward a few steps to flop into my lazy boy. I run my hands roughly through my hair, and stare down at the ground. Surly that was not the same girl from all day today. I did not know much about split personality syndrome, but I decide to do some research on them at some point tomorrow. I start to factor in all the possibilities. Was it possible she had been hit harder by the drinks once she settled down? I look over at the coffee table. The drink Kara had pulled out of the fridge was still sitting on it, even in the dim lighting I could tell it was still half full.

I shake my head. Two young women had gone down on me today. Both nearly half my age, and one just so happen to be my youngest daughter... If you can count having your sex crazed dad thinking he is taking advantage of you, only to force him to cum in your mouth. To be honest the shock was overwhelming any guilt I should be feeling. I mean really, she had even said thank you. My mind starts to branch off with worry... What if she told her sister? What would Heather do with that information? Sex crazed, firm assed tight bodied Heather... I am not sure I will ever get to sleep now, and even if I do... Work tomorrow was going to suck, bigtime.