All Comments on 'Barter'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Oh my God! That was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WELL DONE.

I've fucked literally hundreds of married women but never with the husband being aware of it. Women are sneaky sluts. They're jealous as hell of their husbands but it's perfectly OK for them to be whores, as long as they have a safe place to get fucked by someone who keeps their secret. I have a safe place.

I've been doing it for so long that I'm now fucking some of their daughters... who don't know that I'm fucking their mother or that I used to.

I never got married because I was usually already servicing five or more wives. Naturally, I've only selected the cream of the crop and taken no shit from any of them. If they want to keep getting my experienced 8½"s, they'd damned well better treat me with the respect they want from me.

Tom, the lucky guy in this story, had an honest wife so they could share instead of hiding their experiences... and it turned out that Mike and Sarah discovered that they have the same kind of relationship.

gave it 4 stars but should have been 5

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bullshit

To story and previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story telling. You could improve your punctuation. For instance, you don't have - "I'm coming home." He said. Its "I'm coming home," he said. Your use of "your" is frequently wrong - should often be you're.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Great story and fantasy

Enjoyed the story you do a good job with the details. 5 star effort!

To those commenting on grammar, spelling and such: You do realize this is a 2006 post, right? 14 years ago? Chill and enjoy the story!

Gonna check out some of your newer stuff and see how the fantasies have mellowed with age!

Cheers

Sage

jott50jott50about 1 year ago

Learn how to separate thoughts of others as well as point of view into separate paragraphs. Over all a nice five star story but the lack of paragraph separation is very off putting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
689 Followers
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.