Basketball Diaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

"That's really nice," Kevin said softly, as Joey turned around and walked back toward her bed. Joey let her bathrobe fall off her shoulders as she did, seductively exposing her muscular back and firm ass in a mini-strip tease.

Starting at the foot of her bed, Joey crawled forward, away from the window, and Kevin stared at her firm asscheeks as they alternately swayed, tightening and loosening deliciously. Joey laughed as she heard Kevin groan approvingly.

"Steady, boy," she joked, reaching the head of the bed. She reached out and turned on one of the matching lamps on either side of her bed, which automatically turned on the other, bathing the room with a soft, yellow glow. She flipped over onto her back, spreading her legs wide, bending them up at the knee. She sucked her middle finger into her mouth, then applied it to her slippery gash, sliding it up and down against her pink crevice, as she spread her cunt lips open with her other hand.

Joey bit down on her lower lip and held her breath, as she slowly penetrated herself, moving her finger in a tight circle as she determinedly slid her probe in between her tight cunt lips. She reveled in the sensation of her tender twat softly wrapping itself around her invading finger. She sank her finger deeper, and found herself gasping for air. It felt so good. Joey held her finger deep inside for a moment, coaxing her body to release her natural lubricant. When she felt her wetness start to coat her finger, she slowly withdrew it until her finger tip was the only part still inside of her, then sank it deep again.

This time, she slipped in easily, sinking in all the way to her knuckle. Joey loved the way her pussy got all wet in anticipation of getting fucked. She was young, and sex was still a wonder to her. Joey worked her middle finger in and out of her quivering hole, then added her ring finger, digging and curling her fingers as she searched out her G-spot.

"Do you want to see me come?" she rasped, "Do you want to see me hit my G-spot and come all over my fingers?" she asked rhetorically. She was already close. As her two fingers pressed against the back of her clit, Joey used the fingers of her free hand to directly stimulate her tender bud.

Her hips raised off of the bed and danced wildly in the air, as she thrust against her own hands. "Ohmygawd, ohmygawd, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!" she announced loudly. She dropped her hips and raised her head, looking out of the window to look at Kevin as she orgasmed. He was staring intently at her, stroking his hard cock with his hand. He looked so lonely, so desperate to cum, too.

Joey wanted to rush to him. She was lonely, too. But she knew that as soon as she stepped foot downstairs, her parents would give her the third degree about why she was so tired. They would feed her, take her temperature, and send her back upstairs, with a pitcher of orange juice. But that wasn't the type of fluids that she needed right now.

Joey withdrew her fingers from her cunt, and brought them up to her mouth. Her pussy juice ran down into her palm. She captured the rivulet with her tongue, running it up along her two fingers, making a show of it. then slipped her fingers into her mouth, sucking on them nosily.

"Mmmm..." she purred, "I like the way my pussy tastes," she added matter of factly. She dropped her fingers back down to her hole, re-coating her fingers, then cleaned them off again. "It's no wonder you boys like it when I wrap my legs around your face and come in your mouths..." she said.

"Sometimes I wish that I could go down on a girl," she added enviously. "Sometimes, I fantasize about going down on one of the girls in the shower. I would come up behind her, and soap her up, running my hands all over her firm tits, kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. Then I would turn her around, look deep into her eyes, and then kiss her wetly on the lips, as the steamy hot water from the shower rinsed off our bodies."

Joey's hands roamed over her body, caressing her nipples and rubbing her clit.

"Then, without saying a word," she continued, "I would go down on my knees, and kiss her soft stomach, as I made my way down to her sweet pussy. I stick out my tongue and playfully flick it across her clit, making her jump, and then lovingly run it between her pink cunt lips."

Joey was slowly working her way towards another orgasm. Her fingers were ablaze with motion as she rubbed her clit.

"Her hands gently press against the back of my head, as I steel my tongue, and then press it deeply inside her. As I get my first taste of her sweet nectar, I slide my finger deep inside her pussy, and gently roll her clit in between my lips."

As she spoke, Joey's eyes closed, slipping her middle finger back inside her tender cunt, where it was quickly joined by two others.

"By then, she's begging me to make her cum. Her legs buckle when I hit her sweet spot just right. She has both hands on the back of my head for balance, and to show me exactly where she likes to touched." Joey was breathing heavily as she squirmed on the bed.

"Then she finally orgasms, emptying her cunt right into my mouth. She tastes so sweet that I suck even harder, not wanting to waste a single dewy drop. I spread her lips with my tongue and drive it deep inside her, and she comes again and again, until she collapses on top of me. As we laugh and kiss, she tastes herself on my mouth and tongue, and thanks me for one of the best orgasms she's ever had."

"Jeez, Joey, you're driving me fucking crazy," Kevin complained over the speaker phone.

Joey stifled a laugh. "I like driving you fucking crazy," she said. "That way, the next time we're together, I can count on you to fuck me like crazy. In fact," she added, "maybe the next time I see you, I'll fuck you like crazy while you drive," she laughed.

Joey's fingers continued to probe her pussy as she watched Kevin pumping his hard cock. Just then, there was a gentle knock on the door.

"Joey, are you awake?" Brian called softly through the door.

"I'm cumming," Joey answered, sharing a joke with Kevin.

"What?" Brian asked, wondering if he had heard what he thought he had heard, or wondering if his mind was still clouded by the day's events. "Joey, can I come in? I want to talk to you about what happened."

Joey leaned over to the speaker phone, and whispered to Kevin, "Don't say a word. He won't know you're listening."

"Just a minute," she called out loudly. Joey sprang from her bed and reached into her backpack, pulling out her vibrator. She was anxious to perform for Kevin, but also happy for the opportunity to put some real meat between her legs. Fantasy and masturbation was fine, but why work that hard when you don't have to?

Joey turned out the lights, then dashed silently over to the door. Unlocking it quickly, she hopped back into bed, covering herself with her covers. Before Brian had a chance to open the door, Joey turned on her vibrator, and slipped it into her sleeve, muffling the sound.

"Come in," she said.

Brian opened the door cautiously, his eyes adjusting to the darkened room. "Are you alright?" he asked sincerely.

"Yeah," Joey replied, trying her best to sound defeated.

"Can I turn on the light?" Brian asked.

"Yeah," Joey said, repeating the same tone of voice.

Brian turned on the light and moved over to the bed, sitting on the edge, next to the lump that was Joey's naked body. "Listen," he said, "I just wanted to check to see if you were alright about what happened at school."

"Yeah," Joey said again.

"I mean, I know we've kind of flirted with each other in the past, but after I saw you last night with Kevin in his backyard, I just couldn't control myself."

"I know," Joey said, "I didn't mind. In fact, I think we both knew that it was going to happen sooner or later," she smiled.

"Really?" he asked dumbly.

"What do you mean, 'really'," she challenged. "You mean before last night, you didn't want to make love to me?" she asked sweetly.

"No, I did," Brian protested a little to quickly. "I mean..."

"I know what you mean," she reassured him. "I thought about you, too."

"You don't think it's weird, y'know, us being brother and sister, and everything?" he asked.

"No," she said, "I thought it was wonderful. After all, we love each other, right?" she mewed. "And besides, you've got a really nice cock." Joey rolled over onto her side, still beneath her covers, and reached a hand out, softly stroking Brian's thigh.

"No, Josie," Brian said, taking her hand and moving it aside. "I don't think we should."

"Why not?" she asked innocently, putting her hand back on his thigh.

"Because," he said, "it's not right. Besides, mom and dad are right downstairs." Joey noticed that he didn't remove her hand this time. She looked up at him with large brown, doe eyes and continued stroking his thigh.

"I'll be quiet," she said, lying on her back, and taking hold of his hand and placing it over her pussy mound, still over the covers.

Brian immediately felt the vibrations, and jerked his hand away, not sure what he had felt.

"What's the matter," Joey asked, taking his hand again, and putting it back over her mound. This time, she held his hand there, with hers on top of his. When he didn't pull away, Joey massaged herself with his hand, until he got the idea and continued on his own.

"We can't," he whispered.

"We can't what?" she whispered back, raising up and kissing him softly.

"We can't make out," he said nervously. But at the same time, his hand wrapped around the base of the vibrator, underneath the bedspread, and began to piston it in and out of her pussy.

"Don't you want to make love to me, Brian?" she whispered, her eyes on fire as her body twitched and spasmed underneath the covers. Joey held his gaze as she slowly pulled the covers off of her naked body, exposing herself to him.

Brian stared down at her quivering body. Joey's breasts were perfectly rounded, and her nipples were rock hard. All other thoughts had been pushed out of his mind, as his eyes were completely focused on her perfect breasts.

"Don't you want to make love to me, Brian?" she repeated. Brian unconsciously let go of the vibrator as Joey pulled the rest of the bed cover away, fully exposing herself to him.

Brian gazed down at her beautiful young body, her long legs, her flat stomach, her perfect breasts, and the silver dildo wedged inside her pussy, and answered weakly, "Yes, I want to make love to you." He leaned forward and kissed her firm breast, taking her tender tip into his mouth.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, thrusting her chest outward, and wrapping her arms around his head, drawing him in to her bosom.

Brian flicked her hard nipple with the tip of his long tongue, as he twisted her other nipple between his fingers. Raising his head, Brian leaned forward to kiss Joey on the lips. She grabbed the back of his head, and kissed him passionately, driving her wet tongue deep inside his open mouth. Brian returned her kiss with equal force, sending her a message that she was about to get fucked hard.

Joey broke the kiss and eagerly tore at his cotton t-shirt, ripping it open loudly. As soon as his chest was exposed, Joey leaned forward and kissed his muscled chest, biting his nipples. But she bit down too hard, and Brian pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said, raising herself up so that she sat on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor. Brian was standing in front of her, and Joey could see his large bulge swelling uncomfortably in his pants.

Easily undoing his button and zipper, Joey pulled his pants and underwear down his hips. She smiled at his hard cock, standing proudly erect, bouncing up and down at the frenzied activity.

"Hmm..." she paused, "It looks like you really do want to fuck me, don't you?" She grabbed the base of his cock with her left hand, and tucked her hair behind her right ear, giving Kevin a clear view of her mouth, as she wrapped her lips tightly around his cockhead. She ovalled her throat, and slowly pushed forward, easing his eight-inch cock down her gullet.

She withdrew and used her fist to jack his cock as she sucked on his crown. Brian released a throaty groan and Joey eased up. She didn't want him coming too soon. She pulled her mouth off his cock, breaking the suction with a loud "pop".

"Is this what you wanted, Brian?" she cooed. "Did you come knocking on my door hoping that I would let you in? Were you hoping that I would be naked, and that I would ask you to let me wrap my soft lips around your hard cock, just like this?"

Joey leaned forward again, taking him into her mouth. By now, Brian's cock was wet and slippery from Joey's saliva, and she sucked him smoothly in and out of her mouth. Joey's technique was improving. She used her tongue to excite the sensitive spot just underneath his helmet, and laughed when his knees buckled.

"I'm glad you knocked on my door, Brian," she purred, leaning backward onto the bed. "I couldn't stop thinking about this afternoon, and how you snuck up behind me and slipped your face between my legs, so that I wouldn't know it was you."

Joey reached down between her legs and grabbed the base of her silver vibrator, twisting it on high. She gasped for air as the buzzing noise of the silver bullet grew to a loud crescendo, matching the ferocity of its vibrations. "Oh fuck," she muttered, withdrawing it from her pussy for a moment, then sliding it back in again.

Brian watched as his sister fucked herself with her vibrator. When he had finally gotten free of his clothes, he bent down and eased his head between her long legs. He kissed her inner thighs, slowly working his way upward, as Joey continued to drive her vibrator in and out of her flowing pussy. He breathed in her pungent and sweet odor.

When Brian finally reached her pussy, he stuck out his tongue and gently flicked it out at the joint where the vibrator was sliding into her cunt. As soon as he made contact, his mind instantly recalled the taste. No two women taste the same, and Joey was by far, the best he had ever tasted.

"Yes," she whispered, removing her hands to give him greater access. "Lick my pussy, Brian. Eat my pussy and make me come in your mouth."

Brian abandoned all inhibition and continued lapping at the junction of her pussy lips stretched around her buzzing dildo. By moving the dildo forward, he knew he could stimulate her clit as he ate her box.

"Oh gawd, yes," she groaned, reaching down and pulling the sticky vibrator out of her even stickier pussy. She slipped the silver tool into her mouth as her brother slipped his tongue into her sweet cunt.

"Oh gawd, your tongue feels so good in my pussy," she said, her voice dripping with pure ecstasy. "It's so deep...so deep...."

"Now, Brian..." she urged, "suck on my clit. Suck on my clit hard and make me cum. Make me cum in your mouth." Brian did as he was told, and was instantly rewarded.

"Oh Yeah!" she groaned, "Right there, right there...!" she ordered. "Oh fuck yeah," she said, "I'm gonna cum again, I'm gonna cum!" she announced loudly.

Brian sucked hard on her clit and Joey responded by bucking wildly up at him, thrashing about on the bed. Then, her back arched off of the bed, and her entire body tensed. An instant later, Brian found himself nearly drowning in her fluid.

Brian let up, knowing how sensitive a girl's pussy can get after she orgasms. He crawled over her body and lay on top of her. Their sweaty naked bodies were pressed against each other. He smiled down at her and she chuckled softly, "Gawd, you really do that well!"

Joey reached down between their bodies and gripped his hard-on. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have a brother who knows how to eat pussy!" she commended him as she guided his spear to her wet hole.

"Let's see if you can fuck as well as you suck," she challenged. Brian was more than up to the test. He'd long been dreaming of sneaking into his sister's room and slipping his long, hard cock into her tight snatch as she slept, or after consoling her when one of her boyfriends hurt her feelings. There were so many variations on his lurid fantasies about her. But none topped what had happened earlier that day at school.

Joey spread her legs wide as Brian leaned back between them on his haunches. Her body quivered in anticipation as he ran his thick cock lengthwise between her slippery slit. Joey reached her hand down between her legs and gently guided his cock in between her cuntlips.

Joey's mouth fell open breathlessly as he slid in between her fingers and in to her sweet pussy. She loved the way Brian felt inside of her. His thick cock stretched her pussy wide open, her thin cunt lips pressed inward as they gripped the sides of his rubbery shaft.

Meanwhile, from his vantage point a few hundred feet away, Kevin watched as Brian thrust into his sister, his butt cheeks tightening and loosening as his hips moved back and forth between her bent knees. He wished he could see more. After all, from his vantage point, he couldn't even be sure that Brian had entered her.

As if reading his mind, Kevin watched as Joey maneuvered her body so that it was slightly askew on her bed. They could see each other's faces. Then, as though confirming for him that her brother was in fact inside her, Kevin saw Joey look around Brian's body and nod subtly in his direction. She had the look of pure ecstasy on her face, her eyes half-open and her mouth open as wide as her legs.

Kevin saw their bodies jostle in unison upon impact, as Brian pounded her pussy from above. He could hear her groans over the telephone line as her speaker phone picked up every grunt, moan, and curse word. He even thought that if he listened closely enough, he could hear the sloppy sounds of Joey's wet pussy as Brian pistoned in and out of the brunette.

He was tempted to yell out, to talk to Joey as her brother fucked her, but he knew that Joey wanted to maintain the ruse. She didn't want her brother to know that they were being spied on. She wanted her brother to think that their newfound sexual relationship was something intimate and secret.

"Ohh-hhh-hhh, Bri--an," Kevin heard Joey call out, her staccato voice interrupted by rhythmic impacts. "It-feels-so-fuck-king-goo-oo-d, It-fee-eels-so-fuck-king-g-ood!"

"Make me cum!" she continued, "Make me cum! I want to show you how much I love you. Make me cum! I want to come all over your hard cock!"

Kevin watched as Brian continued to pump away. His pace was as ruthless as it was relentless. Kevin could definitely hear the sounds of their sweaty bodies slapping against each other. Then, suddenly, Kevin saw that Brian's rhythmic pumping had slowed to a stop. He was panting heavily as he lorded over her, holding onto her kneecaps with his hands.

"Oh you poor thing," they both heard her say. Across the distance of the backyard, Kevin saw movement in her bedroom, and suspected that Joey was going to let him lay down on his back while she rode him like a cowgirl.

But to their surprise, Joey instead flipped over onto all fours so that her young firm body extended across the width of her bed. He fucks pretty good, but I don't want his sweaty body in my bed, she admitted to herself. She looked over her shoulder at her brother as she reached down between her legs to stroke and spread her cunt lips.

She was amazed at how wet she was. "Geez, I can barely spread my pussy lips open, they're so slippery!" she laughed.

The sight of his sister spread out on all fours in front of him, enticing him to fuck her from behind, steeled Brian's resolve. Even though he was desperate for a respite, Brian stepped back up to the plate and started swinging. He grabbed his sister's slender hips and pushed forward, sliding all the way in. She was remarkably wet.

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers