Basketball Diaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

At this side angle, Kevin could see everything that was going on. He watched as Brian slid his cock into his girlfriend's pussy and fucked her doggy style. Joey was going crazy, practically dancing on his hard pole, as she swung her head wildly back and forth. He wondered how much of it was only "show" for his benefit, and how much was genuine enthusiasm.

"Fuck me...fuck me....fuck me," he heard Joey command. "Harder....Harder....Harder!"

"Do you like fucking your horny little sister?" she asked, "Did you like sneaking up behind her at eating out her pussy in front of all your friends? Did you like fucking me in the ass and pussy while everyone watched? Did you like cuming on my tits? Do you want to cum inside me tonight? Do you want to cum deep inside my pussy?"

This made Brian wildly erotic. He had always fantasized about cuming inside her, but in all the time that they had flirted with each other, he never imagined that even if they ever did get together, that she would ever let him cum inside her.

Joey felt her brother's cock start to swell, and knew that he was on the edge of a powerful orgasm. She also knew that she didn't want him to cum inside her; not yet. Not tonight, anyway. So she eased forward, away from his hard cock, and turned over to sit on her fine young ass as Brian stared at her bewildered.

"Oh, you do want to cum inside me," she said mockingly. "When you didn't answer, I figured that you didn't want to." She beamed up at him. "Oh well, maybe next time," she teased, reaching out and grabbing hold of his red, angry cock, "...after I have my period. I wouldn't want to have to marry my own brother...."

"Besides," she said, "I want you to cum in my mouth, tonight. I didn't get a very good taste this afternoon....It kinda tasted like my ass," she joked.

Joey leaned forward, and tucking her long hair behind her ear so that Kevin, and any of her other nosey neighbors, could watch as she went down on her brother. This time, he tasted like her own pussy, which was a flavor she already adored.

Kevin watched as Joey's head bobbed up and down on her brother's hard cock. Loud, slurping noises filled the room and flooded into his ear through the telephone earpiece. Kevin's mind drifted back to last night when Joey's mouth was on his own cock. It was a wonderful memory. She really knew how to do it well.

"Oh, Josie, you're gonna make me cum," Brian announced, giving her one last chance to back out, releasing his hands from the sides of her head.

"Come in my mouth," she reassured him, "I want to swallow your cum."

"Unnngghhh!" he heard Brian moan as he arched his back backwards. Brian began to orgasm, filling Joey's open mouth with his warm, salty, cum.

Joey closed her lips around Brian's cock, capturing his cum in her mouth. She continued sucking on him like a straw, drawing out his sweet cream. Even after he had shot his whole load, Candy continued hanging on his rim, breathing through her nose until she was sure he was finished. Finally, she sat upright and opened her mouth, showing off his salty load to both Brian and Kevin. Then she swallowed demonstratively. A large lump glided down her gullet, as she flashed them both a large smile.

Joey leaned back over Brian's greasy cock and sucked him back into her mouth, sliding her mouth and tongue all over his shaft, cleaning up every last drop of his salty fluid. The vision was so sexy that Kevin unleashed his own load into his free hand. He came so hard that it began to spill out from his hands. Not wanting to spill it on his bed sheets, Kevin smeared his chest with his cum, hoping that it would dry.

Out of the side of her eye, Joey saw what had happened, and winked dramatically at Kevin as she continued to suck on her brother's tool.

"Fucked hard and put to bed wet," she said, laughing, flopping backwards onto her bed. "Gawd, you fuck pretty good, and taste even better. Now I know why my mom likes your dad!" she joked.

What's that? Kevin ears twitched.

"I have half-a-mind to fuck you and your dad together!" she laughed even harder. "I can't believe we haven't done this before!" she exclaimed. "How long has it been?"

"13 years," he answered. "My dad married your mom thirteen years ago."

"Oh shit!" Kevin said out loud. They weren't brother and sister, they were "steps!" They had different parents!

Unfortunately, Brian heard Kevin's voice over the speaker phone. His head turned and searched out Kevin's window. But he also saw something else that drew his attention. The curtains in the window in the room next to Kevin's were moving back and forth, even though it was a still night. He wondered if Kevin's sister had been watching them, too.

"Hi, Brian," Kevin called out, waving with his free hand, still glistening with his cum.

"Hey, Kevin," Brian called back. "Sorry about that," he said, "I probably shouldn't have done that," he said, referring to having just fucked Kevin's girlfriend.

"That's okay," Kevin said. "As long as Joey says it's okay," he added, making sure that Brian understood that he shouldn't force himself on her in the future, just because she let him do it this time.

"I got you," Brian acknowledged. "You guys set me up?" he asked, looking at Joey and feigning disapproval.

"Who? Us?" Joey protested loudly. "We wouldn't do a thing like that!" she added, laughing loudly. In one swift move, Joey sat upright and wrapped her arms around her step-brother's neck, kissing him on the mouth and pulling him forward, so that he was lying on top of her.

Joey wrapped her legs around the back of his calves as her hands roamed around his back. From the way Brian's hips and ass were moving in a tight circle against her groin, Kevin knew that Brian was already sporting another hard-on.

"Good night, you two," Kevin announced, reaching over to turn out his light.

"Good night, sweetie!" Joey replied, "I love you! Happy Birthday!"

"Good night, Happy Birthday, Kev," Brian said, reaching out to turn off Joey's lights as well, so that everyone was now engulfed in darkness.

Kevin hung up the phone, comforted by Joey's last words; "us" and "we". Now that he knew that Brian and Joey weren't really brother and sister, he was a little jealous of the fact that they were over there making love for the third time that day. But deep down, he knew that Joey would stop if he asked her to. And after what he had just experienced with her, outside in the open, and then down in the locker room, and then voyeuristically as she fucked her step-brother for him, who would be dumb enough to ask her to stop?

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers