All Comments on 'Basketball Game With Daddy Ch. 02'

by angelslut11

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
angelslut11angelslut11about 20 years agoAuthor
Original Story

Hey you guys...I was just reading this story, and truthfully, it doesn't sound completely like me. My voice shows through quite a bit, but there's extra stuff in there that I added upon suggestion from a friend. While I enjoyed this story, I just felt bad that it had my name on it, but not my whole voice. This second chapter is much more accurate than the first chapter, though. But here's the original story anyway. You guys can tell me if you think it's basically the same or different from the published one and if it's any better or worse. :)

Here's MY story:

Through the rest of the whole basketball game, I squirm in my chair, sitting in my wet cum. Finally, when it?s over, we stand from our seats. As I stand, I can feel my juices smeared on the seat, and the scent of my arousal wafts through the air. I blush furiously, and you look at a little shiny blotch on my seat, then at me, raising an eyebrow.

We walk back to the car, your hungry eyes burning into me. I?m so hot; all I can think about is your huge cock. As we approach the car, I start to move to the right to the passenger side, but your arm stays firmly around my waist, holding me to you.

I look up at you, a little curious, but offer no resistance. We move to the front of the car, near the hood. As I turn to face you, my gaze drifts lower, noticing your bulge. You look at me and incline your head down towards the ground. I understand and drop to my knees on the grass at the edge of the concrete parking lot.

I kneel in front of you, and my hands rush up, my fingers tugging on my daddy?s pants, unbuttoning and unzipping. My eyes light up as I pull your semi-hard cock out, my licking my lips lightly. You move your hand down to my head, stroking my silky hair from my face.

I lean forward, extending my tongue and lick the very tip of your cock with the point of my tongue, wiggling it around the tiny hole at the end. I move down, using the flat part of my tongue to lap up the length of your thick shaft. I feel your cock growing as I slide my tongue over your sensitive skin.

I move up again and close my full lips around your cockhead, sucking gently. I swirl my tongue in circles, feeling your hands moving up to run through my hair, gently urging me forward. I lean forward, sucking as more of your huge cock slips into my hot, wet mouth. My tongue flicks back and forth, moving down the underside of your cock until I feel the end hit the back of my throat. You thrust your hips forward, your cock ramming against the back of my throat, making me gag, my drool dripping down your whole shaft.

You hold my head steady with your hands, and begin thrusting. I suck on your hard cock, my cheeks hollowed as my tongue dances over your skin. Each time you push forward, your cockhead jabs the back of my throat. I try not to gag, but my drool starts dripping down my chin, your cock glistening as you pump in and out of my sucking mouth. I hear you suck in a sharp breath, and my hand shifts up to cup your ballsack.

Moving faster, pumping harder, you fuck my mouth with your huge cock, the suction from my wet lips and mouth building pressure. I massage your balls, feeling the heavy weight of them. Your hands entwined in my hair, you pull my face forward as you thrust towards me.

You groan softly, ?What a slutty fucktoy you are?you love sucking daddy?s cock, don?t you?? I moan, sending little vibrations down the length of your shaft.

You pull out of my mouth and drag me to my feet, bending me over the car hood, pushing me forward, my breasts flattened against the metal. I lean against the hood, pushing my ass back at you, my pink folds parted slightly, dripping wet with my sweet nectar. You rub your cockhead up and down the length of my slit slowly. I push my hips back towards you, a small gasp escaping from my mouth, my cunt aching. You push forward a tiny bit, just barely parting my swollen pussylips.

My whole body trembles slightly, and I whimper softly, ?Please daddy??

You lean forward a little, the smile in your voice making me quiver as you ask, ?What do you want, my little cumslut??

You move your hips just barely, your cock teasing me. I try to push back, wanting, needing more of your cock. You compensate, and pull back slightly, your cockhead still nudging right at the entrance to my hot, pulsing cunt. You move your hands up to hold my hips, not letting me try again.

I whimper, my body shivering, my drenched pussy throbbing. I whine, ?Your cock? I need it?please fuck me daddy?please, daddy, your baby girl begs you??

Hearing my words, you slam your hips forward, driving your huge cock into my steamy, tight hole, pulling my hips back to meet you. A cry is wrenched from my throat, my cunt gripping your shaft tightly like a second skin.

You grate out between clenched teeth, ?Is this what you wanted, you slut? My big cock inside your cum-soaked cunt??

I moan, a ?yess?? hissing from me. You start to pump in and out, my folds clinging to your shaft.

My hips move back to meet your thrusts as you pound my sweet little pussy. My juices start to trickle down my inner thighs, making sloppy noises as you thrust in and out. My upper body is pressed down against the metal of the car, my fingers splayed on the hood. You fuck me fast and hard, your cock hammering in and out, making me gasp for air.

I moan as the fingertips of your right hand run down my flat stomach, brushing against my smooth skin, traveling down to my sopping wet cunt. Your finger circles my swollen clit as you drillfuck me, you. You push your fingertip against my sensitive clit, rolling it in a circle. I bite my bottom lip, shuddering as the sensations course through my body.

I plead, ?Yes, oh god daddy! Pplease?harderrr?.? You pound into me harder, urged on by my words, a breath hissing from your mouth. Your fingers play with my clit, tugging it firmly. Each time you slam into my tight hole, you start to flick my clit in unison.

You hiss, ?You?re such a fucking whore?begging for your daddy to fuck you?? Your left hand slides up my back, closing your fingers around a chunk of my hair. You tug on my hair forcefully, pulling my head up, making me arch my back as you pound my tight, dripping pussy. The rhythmic pulsing making my pussy quiver, I suck in a deep breath as I begin to cum. My pink walls convulse, clenching and unclenching quickly, milking your huge cock inside me.

You growl, my tight cunt tightening around your shaft, pulling your cum from you. With your cock throbbing inside me, shooting your hot creamy cum deep inside, I cry out. Your hand yanks my hair, my back arching, my hands pressing against the metal hood of the car. My hot cum gushes out as you thrust harder into me, soaking your thick cock and fingers and sliding down my thighs. I writhe as your shaft continues to slam in and out of my pussy, pumping hot spurts of cum into me.

The waves of my orgasm start to slow as I clench my muscles, milking the last drops of cum from your throbbing cock. You release my hair, and I let my upper body drop down again onto the hood, gasping for air, trying to catch my breath. I hear your harsh breathing as you rest behind me, your cock starting to slide out of my sopping cunt.

You lean forward a little and whisper, ?What a good little cumslut you are?daddy?s sweet little fucktoy.? I smile dreamily, and rest my cheek against the cool metal as our cum drips down my thighs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I loved your stories! They are so hot and erotic! Please keep up the great work and I will continue reading it! ;) :)

shygirlwhoreshygirlwhorealmost 10 years ago
mord

More...please tell me there is more to this story. This is one hot storh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How’d this all get started?

I’m thinking there’s a few more loads yet to come; sometime soon including a chapter reminiscing on when/how this all got started. From my point of view would be much hotter if daddy was initially the unsuspecting target of baby girl’s, and perhaps her cheerleader / dance class team-mates’, or even mom’s - role playing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous