Bates Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got me growing again, just the look, imagined or real. I registered what was happening and stepped back, and she glanced down at my sweat-soaked running shorts, with my cock pressing its shape into their contour. She blushed mightily, and I mumbled something about needing to get going, and I pretty much fled to the bathroom, reprising my shaving and such, but my mind on her nonstop.

Calmed down a bit, I enjoyed the shower, and my dick indicated no desire to stay soft. Feeling horny again, I dried off, stepped out, saw the two shadow shapes under the door, and decided to return the favor. Pouring a dollop of some hand cream that was obviously hers, and was the scent she usually smelled like on regular days, I stood at the sink, profile to the mirror and what I pretty much now knew was her watching. I stepped back a little and stroked my cock to full hardness, watching myself in the mirror over the sink. Cupping my balls to give her an unobstructed view of my 6 1/2 inches - and that's an honest 6 1/2, maybe even 6 3/4 on a great day and proportionately thick - I played with myself in various ways, twirling the head, stroking the shaft, going fast, then slow. Finally, as I'd planned, I imagined her small hands on my erection, and knowing I was beyond the point of stopping it, I called out, "Oh, Allie!" and shot forth, the first bit getting all the way to the mirror, later ones landing in the sink, then just oozing out over my knuckles as I continued to stroke. I kept it up until I was dry, then cleaned all but the first bit on the mirror clean, and, rewashed my crotch at the sink. Finally, I turned to the door mirror, pretty much all softened, but still a bit larger than fully soft, and dried myself, then dressed and resumed my usual return to the bedroom.

When I came out, dressed, Allie was nowhere to be seen, and so I set off to work, sort of pleased with myself (an orgasm will do that), and quite relaxed. I was leaving that day, so I wrote another note, this one concluding that I'd enjoyed everything we'd done, and I looked forward to coming back to the "Bates Hotel," - hoping that the double entenrdres would be appreciated.

Another month later, I was back, wondering just whether I'd manufactured too much in my mind of all that had happened. OK, she'd been fantasizing with him in bed and called my name, maybe because she wanted something or maybe just because she was teasing him. My masturbatory episode might have scotched the whole deal - I'd find out when I got there, which I did, as usual, in the late afternoon. Again, the greetings were innocent and seemed genuine. I was confused, but if staying there meant I got to beat off to somewhat reinforced scenarios and see Allie in little clothing, that was ok, too.

We had a nice dinner in, agreed on a place out to dine the next night, and as usual, I was to depart the following day, a Saturday, so I wouldn't have to rush out at least. That night, much to my disappointment, there were no exchanges of risqué remarks, no creaking of the bedsprings, no names called. Fortunately, I was tired, and slept well.

Friday morning I ran and was off, both Allie and Norm gone when I got back from my run. More disappointment. I figured either I'd gone way across the line, so Allie was just keeping clear to reestablish our platonic relationship, or it was just coincidence. Also, either way, I determined to stay cool and not push things in any direction. I still liked them both and surely didn't want to bring any friction to their lives.

Friday evening, we got ready to go out for seafood at a new place Allie had heard of that was getting good reviews. Norm and I dressed in standard casual dine out - slacks rather than jeans, loafers, decent fresh shirts. We did the shower rotation, and I saw no shadows under the door, so just went about a reshave and such before dressing. Allie appeared in a nice dark blue shirtwaist dress that buttoned all the way down the front, with a couple buttons in each direction undone - nothing scandalous, just not up tight. Her top was opened just low enough that I kept hoping it would gape apart so I could see her bra, or lack of it - naturally, it didn't gape. The skirt was opened maybe 6 inches above what was a barely above-the-knee length, so again, nothing to see here, folks - move along. It was sleeveless, and she wore a cardigan against the cool night air. Norm and I both had windbreakers. All in all, it was a very respectable threesome we made.

At dinner, drinks preceded and then the wine flowed, so that I knew I was a bit buzzed, and I knew Allie was from the glaze in her eyes and the ever so slight slur in her voice. Norm had quit drinking early on so he could drive. We had all enjoyed the food and company and were having a great time. Dinner done, we strolled along the street on our way back to the car, Allie between us two guys, the three of us arm-in-arm, with me enjoying the sensation of Allie's breast against my bicep - not blatant or anything, just snug and very pleasant. Finally, Norm snuck up on me with,

"Well, I know you must have heard Allie and me enjoying ourselves during your last few visits - I hope we haven't kept you awake!"

"Norm!" Allie admonished, and blushed, but smiled as well. The buzz was no doubt making it easier for her to hear this, while the remaining sobriety demanded she put up a resistance. She didn't continue or make any other indication that she truly objected.

Surprised but willing to meet him halfway, I answered, "Well, sound insulation isn't exactly a strong suit for your place, so yeah, and it sounded great from where I was - you're both very lucky that you can enjoy each other so much!"

"Uh huh. That we do," he continued. "Mind telling me just how much you've heard?"

"Well, not sure about that. Wouldn't that be something you'd rather keep private yourself?"

"Oh, not really. In fact, I have a bet with Allie that you can even repeat something - anything- that you heard. I know if I were in your place, I'd be lying awake, turned on to beat the band if not actually beating something else, and for sure remembering just what I might have heard. Allie's in on the bet, so it's ok with her if you share - so, how about it?" I looked at Allie, and she had her head down, so I couldn't read any response there.

"Uh, ok. But, just how much do you want to know about what I may or may not know about, oh, say, everything?"

That stopped him, but not for long - I'd upped the ante, from relaying maybe a remark, to spilling the goods, which I knew included the mirror, the door, the episodes, her crying out my name, my seeing someone watching me - the works. He might imagine a lot of that, but he had no corroboration, and if there was one thing I could do at that point, it was corroborate.

On the other hand, he was the one of us who was actually totally sober at the moment, so he may have been way ahead of my fuzzy logic. He looked over at Allie. Still looking down, she shrugged her shoulders and raised her eyebrows as if to say, what the heck, go for it. He turned back to me and said, "OK, let's say, everything, then."

"Hmm... OK, you asked for it. I know about the hole in the door and the mirror, and I know I've been watched while I was in the bathroom. I suspect Allie is the one who watched, since she made a comment to you about my being circumcised and your not being. I know she's incredibly sexy and that if there were a similar hole in the door to the extra bedroom, I'd have been watching for sure. I heard her call out my name when you two were making love, and while I couldn't make out what you were saying, her comments showed that you were enjoying fantasizing about my having sex with her while she was having it with you. And I know she saw me masturbate and call out her name, which I think we both knew was for her benefit, so she knows what I look like when I'm excited as well as when I'm not. That's about everything."

And with that, I waited and watched for their reactions. What the hell, the worst thing that would happen was that he'd reach over Allie to try to punch me out, and I'd be back in corporate hotels next time in town. The best was that we could put aside all the play and get to it. The middle ground was that they'd just say they wanted to keep it imaginary, and we'd part amicably.

"Well, you sure know a lot, don't you," Norm mused. "More than I expected, but I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. Allie and I have had an active fantasy life. Whether or not we're really ready to do more than fantasize - ok, make that watch some and fantasize - is something we've discussed, but not quite decided on yet. . . . or have we, babe?"

"No, I think you've got it about right," Allie said, quietly. "But this - this is intensely embarrassing. Can we do something other than discuss private things out here on the street?" she added, clearly ill at ease.

"Sure, babe," Norm agreed. "Let's get on home, then." And so, awkwardly and pretty silently, we made it back to their place, Norm driving, me in the back seat.

Once at their home, we debarked and Norm commented that he was behind and was going to have a drink, asking if we'd join him. Still barely buzzed, I was fine with it. Allie was still a tad glazed over, but accepted another glass of wine, while Norm and I hit the bourbon.

Soon, the warmth of the house and the drinks had brought us all back to friendly relaxation, Norm and Allie on the couch and me in an easy chair across from them. Inevitably, Norm pursued the earlier conversation.

"OK, so Allie's seen me naked, many times. And I'll share with you that she likes that - she gets into, or off on, naked guys - you'd think she was a guy, the way she's always checking out the opposite sex, and we laugh a lot about it, and we play pillow talk games with it. When we moved in here, that hole in the door was already there (we always wondered what had gone on here before we arrived!), and so we got the mirror and we do enjoy watching each other, sort of spying but not really, since the other can usually tell anyway. You're our first house guest, and I guess it just seemed simple enough for her to spy a bit on you. When she first told me she had, we had the first confirmation that the turn-on of it was way more than the jealousy, so it's gone from there with us sharing each new chapter.

"And so, now she's seen you naked as well, and part of me doesn't know yet, quite how much to believe of what she tells me she's seen, but whatever, she's certainly enjoyed it, and I've enjoyed her enjoyment that much more. And, hell, I've even seen you naked, back in the day, and I've certainly seen Allie naked, but you haven't seen her that way, so it seems you're being shorted."

"No argument from me there, but I think that's pretty much Allie's call, don't you?" I answered.

"No question," he continued. "So, Allie, what do you say - give the visitor a treat?"

"Norm, you're about as subtle as a brick," Allie answered, but I noticed she did so while avoiding an answer to his question.

"Well, do you have a better idea?"

"Well, yeah," she said, with a nice kind of a smirk. "I want to see you two together, naked! . . . Oh, not "together" like that!" she laughed, registering our mutual shocked look. "No, I mean, just see you both nude, so I can compare, and since I like seeing naked men, so I can enjoy, I guess."

"OK, I'm game," Norm chirped, and without waiting for any agreement from me, he got up from the sofa, shucked off his shoes and socks, unbuttoned his shirt, and dropped his trou and boxers in one move, right there. I watched, naturally, not quite up to speed with all this but not objecting in the least if it involved Allie and nakedness. He stood in front of her, still with the shirt on, the tails barely longer than his groin, but still overlapping, his privates covered. He called to me, "C'mon, Rick - your turn!"

"Uh, ok." I said, pretty uncertainly. I copied him with the shoes first, then the shirt unbuttoning, then the trou, leaving me in my boxer briefs, not naked yet. I watched as Allie watched me, and saw the disappointment when I didn't strip completely, but I wanted to do some teasing on my own.

"OK, I'm this far, but I need some encouragement, like, say, Allie catching up with us - that ok with you, Norm? Allie?"

Norm eagerly said, "Oh yeah - seems only fair, right babe?"

Allie stood and we formed a triangle, each about two feet from the other. She did the shoeless thing, and then, slowly, unbuttoned her dress, from the top down, not really revealing much except that she was indeed braless under it. As she kept going, she bent slightly to undo the skirt buttons of the dress, I couldn't really see. She stood back up straight, but held the dress closed, smiling at us, now starting to enjoy herself in the game of it all.

"No fair!" Norm called. "I'm standing here with my crank hanging out, while you two are still pretty much still dressed!" And with that, he dropped his shirt, revealing his dick at what I'd guess was at half-mast. "Now, your turns!"

"Ladies first," I offered, and Allie, her eyebrow arched as she watched me for my reaction, arched her shoulders back, letting the dress open then drop to the floor. Her breasts were about perfect - just enough mass to let them move in that delicious way they do, but probably on the small side of the universal average, whatever that might be. The nipples were pink and firm, and there seemed to be a bit of a flush in the complexion of her chest. She was gorgeous. Lower, she had on peach colored lacy and diaphanous panties and a peach garter belt holding up thigh length stockings, nude colored - I hadn't really known until now if she was wearing stockings or was bare-legged. Her legs were firm and her hips were slim, and the whole combination was electric to me - a wonderful combination of pastel innocence that contrasted to the situation of her standing almost nude between her husband and another man. The strangeness of it all fading fast, I felt my cock give its first twinge of growth.

"OK then," I smiled, and shrugged off my shirt, then peeled my boxer briefs down as slowly as I thought I could without being a parody. My cock welcomed the air, it seemed, and gave another slight surge, but I was nowhere near being really erect, not even as much as Norm, I noticed, who was demonstrating that he was a grower, as his dick continued its cycle, now still pointing down but now nudging a bit out, and thicker than before. I glanced at each of us in turn and wasn't disappointed to check that I was bigger at my stage than he, although he was further ahead in the process, I guessed. Looking back up to Allie, I saw her staring at my cock, hear hands akimbo, looking very inviting indeed, which triggered another surge, one that I knew lengthened things. I felt a good inch emerge, and I saw that she saw. She raised her eyebrows initially, then smiled at it, then looked up at me and grinned. I guessed I was passing whatever test this might be, and hell, she'd seen me beat off, admittedly from further away, so I didn't know just how clear a view she could have gotten through that tiny hole thing anyway. One thing for sure, she had a clear view now, and I probably preened a bit, enjoying being on display, using my Kegels to give it a bit of life of its own.

"Back atcha," I said to Allie, her now being the only one dressed at all.

"And how much more should I take off?" she asked, turning to Norm.

"The belt and the panties - leave the stockings on!"

Reaching behind her, she unclipped the garter belt, then bent to unhook the hose. Her breasts changed shape a bit when she bent, and it was all good, adding to the variability of the breasts was a turn-on for me. Tossing the belt aside, then she turned sideways to me and bent again to pull off the panties. Straightening up, she turned back to face me, and I saw that she had a closely trimmed triangle left of whatever nature had bestowed - one that I could tell was shaved around its edges, maybe to be bikini-friendly. The tuft left looked to be soft, and that was something I dearly wanted to find out more about!

"You like?" she asked, looking at each of us in turn.

"Oh yeah, you know it, babe!" Norm blurted.

"Yes, absolutely gorgeous." I said, quietly, staring into her eyes, now I'd seen her completely, or almost completely.

"So, now?" she asked to no one in particular.

"Now, group hug, my style," Norm offered, grinning. He motioned to me, and we shifted to standing hip-to-hip with Allie, her between us, and barely in front. "Follow my lead," he said to me, and I saw him lean over and kiss her, his arm encircling her waist, pulling her toward him as she in turn wrapped her arm around his waist. They kissed, then he backed off and said, "your turn."

I leaned in from my side, and she turned to receive my kiss, our arms mirroring theirs a moment earlier. Allie was all soft and sweet, her mouth tasting like the wine, and her tongue tentatively meeting mine, just to touch it lightly as I explored her, oh so gently. I felt as if she were downright virginal in the kiss, and I supposed that this was a first for her - a second man, especially with her husband watching.

The kiss further erected me, and I hated letting it end, but did, spending only a little more time, I thought, than they had in theirs. As I did, I realized I'd had my eyes closed, and opening them I saw Allie looking at me, almost quizzically, eyebrow raised as if to say "Is this all ok?," or maybe "Was that kiss ok?" or maybe something altogether else. I determined to keep watch on her and not let myself get swept past her willingness by my desire.

Norm then reached up and cupped Allie's right breast, the one nearest him, with his right hand, and said, "This part we can do at the same time," and I watched as he stroked it lightly, then held the nipple between his thumb and middle finger, the index finger grazing over the tip, and I heard her sharp intake of air at that. Mimicking, I touched her left breast with my left hand, the same way, stroking then squeezing the breast to test its fullness. While modest, it was firm and inviting, and I could see that her nipples were both hard as I cradled the breast then moved to hold the nipple as Norm had, and eliciting another sharp intake. As we continued to massage, she'd closed her eyes and leaned her head back, breathing deeply.

My right hand had found the cheek of her hip in the meantime, and I squeezed it a bit more firmly than the breast, finding no objection. As I did, I brushed against and recognized Norm doing the same to the other side of her ass, which seemed to segue naturally into our moving our front side hands gently down and over her belly, finally stroking the trimmed patch of hair. Norm, gentlemanly I suppose, let me go first, and I stroked the length of her vagina from bottom to top, finding it deliciously lubricated, my finger easily parting the folds and finally discovering the clitoral nub. At that, her eyes flew open and she let out a whimper as her hips bucked reflexively.

"Mmmm." I said, just savoring.

"Mmmm, indeed, she answered, and turned her head again to me as we kissed a second time, this one with her tongue thrusting into mine, her lips mashing, and now her arm reaching lower and grasping my ass, pulling me toward her. She was quickly, but needily, greedy for what was happening, and there was no longer any reticence on her, or my part.

Looking over, I saw Norm watching us, and thought he looked as hungry for all this as I was, and as I was sensing Allie was. Pulling back just a bit, I knew he could see her tongue against mine then, and as I watched him, he smiled and nodded.

Wriggling free of our grasps, she nudged Norm and me to stand shoulder to shoulder and didn't object when each of us pursued by massaging a breast in turn. She was on a different track, though, as she held each of us, a cock in each hand, accompanied by her closely watching. I looked down and saw her mirroring her movements so that she was simultaneously stroking us, watching our cocks emerge then disappear in her hands. We looked a bit different, as Norm's foreskin covered his head before her hand enveloped it. On the downstrokes, it would appear cloaked then the head would come back into view as she pushed further, until her hand was pressed into his hair. My version was less interesting, as what you saw get covered was what came back into view, as she stroked. Each of us had gotten fully hard during this, and each of us was providing enough fluid to make the feeling wonderfully slick - in my case at least, and I saw no reason that Norm wouldn't be feeling a similar pleasure. Knowing we were fully inflated, she then cupped our balls and I felt her gently roll mine as my shaft rose free, pointing at her. She stepped back then, out of our reach, and visually compared us, looking back and forth from one offering to the other. I could tell I was a bit larger, maybe an inch, just enough that I knew it was enough to be clear to each of the three of us. Looking up at Norm, I saw him staring at my dick as well, then he saw me watching him and grinned, saying softly, "No sweat - she said you were, uh, bigger. Part of the deal - in fact, glad so see it - in for a penny and all that."