Bates Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

All systems go, comparisons made and found suitable, Allie took Norm's hand, then mine, and led us toward their bedroom. I walked a half step behind, watching the sway of her ass, then releasing her to cup it in my hand, still following her. It was firm and the cleft inviting.

Arriving in the bedroom, Norm turned and I saw him still at his hardest, as Allie gave his erection an affectionate stroke, pulling the foreskin up over the head again, then letting it back, as the head stayed well ahead of the shaft skin, bare and shiny.

"Can I just watch?" I asked, and Allie and Norm both registered surprise but didn't object. Norm laid her gently onto the bed after quickly sweeping off the covers. Kneeling, he pulled her ass to the edge, put her lets across his shoulders, and lowered his head to her groin. I couldn't see just what was going on, but easily imagined that he was tonguing her the way they were used to, and she was enjoying the sensation and the familiarity. I hoped she was also being reassured that he was all for this, and I wanted to see some of her reactions in order to be not quite the same but very good for her when it would be my turn.

She had her hands on his head, but didn't seem to be guiding him, more just being a good place for them. He was being very gentle, maybe teasing, maybe just sort of orally caressing - I couldn't tell. I saw my opportunity and sat next to her, leaning over and resuming my squeezing of her breasts and rolling of her nipples. She seemed to appreciate the sensation, and quickly, her breathing increased and led to a nice orgasm, her eyes closed, her head whipping from side to side as it rolled through her, her mouth open, gasping the air, otherwise soundlessly.

Norm looked up at her, lovingly, his happiness that she'd come from his ministrations obvious, his face shining with his saliva added to her liquid. He leaned back, lifting her legs from his shoulders, and looked to me as if to say, "OK, your turn." I didn't hesitate.

Something a bit different, but not off-putting, I thought, as I pulled a pillow from the head of the bed and placed it mid-mattress, then nudged her to move. She and Norm understood without words, and she shifted to align with the mattress, raising her hips so that Norm could stuff the pillow beneath her ass. I was legs mostly off the bed as I crawled between hers, lifted her knees up and apart, and took a moment just to see the object of my desire. Sure enough, the edges of the triangle were shaved clean, the triangle clipped short but not to a stubble, the wetness from Norm's tongue matting the hair a bit, the outer lips puffy and inviting, the clitoris just barely peeking out - hopefully? - the inner lips concealed. It was altogether a beautiful pussy, something worthy of an artist's attention. That kind of artist I wasn't, but I determined to be a supplicant at least.

I blew softly, warmly, on her slit and she shivered in response. Then I started to mimic what I thought Norm might have done, just barely parting the lips with the tip of my tongue, working up to the clit, circling it. Then, more aggressively, back down and up, each time a bit firmer, each time working the clit a bit harder, licking her lips, then pausing to munch of them as I went, then back to the long lickings, and then dipping as far into her as I could, pushing her thighs back and up, splaying her obscenely before my marauding tongue and lips. I wrapped my hands so that I could hold her lips wide open, the glistening cave beckoning me, the pink color seeming a blush of embarrassment to be so exposed. I kept on, more and more of it, more firmly, now dipping to her anus to include it in the sweeps my tongue was making, causing her to jerk in escape the first time, but just to jerk a bit on the next, and soon, she was moaning and her hips were thrusting. I watched her throughout, and now could see Norm leaning over to kiss her. She seemed to be trying to escape him, as if he were distracting her now, and I wanted to use that, making her coming orgasm not something she let happen, but something she couldn't fight happening.

As Norm held her head and she struggled, I zeroed in on the clitoris finally, sucking it into my mouth, tonguing it faster and faster as I sucked, then working a finger into her and shifting to thrust, then curl it up inside her. As I hoped, she was overcome, crying out, her hips jerking, her head finally escaping his kiss to cry out aloud, her breathing ragged and desperate, as I could feel her pussy spasming and could taste the sudden increase in her lubrication.

I kept licking as she toppled through the coming, and heard her actually laugh, then whimper, "Oh, oh! Somebody fuck me, please!" I stepped back to let Norm mount her, which he did without hesitation, thrusting into her fully on his first stroke, then ramming steadily as she kept laughing, "Oh yeah, oh YEAH!" and came again, or so I supposed - a man never is quite absolutely sure about those things, even with a familiar partner. That said, if she didn't, her performance was convincing!

Norm kept it up for two, maybe three energetic minutes, then quickened his pace. She seemed to know, as she lifted her legs to wrap around his hips to meet him. He raised up on straightened arms, and humped ferociously for a moment, then he came into her, whimpering and gasping as his hips thrusted. I registered just how ridiculous it all must seem if there were aliens watching, but also knew that all of us humans must look ridiculous, especially when we're overcome with that great mix of passion and irresistible evolutionary survival ritual.

I let them rest, as he collapsed for a moment, then rolled off her, his chest still heaving, his cock still somewhat inflated, but much smaller than moments before, and now coated in their combined juices. Both of them lay back, their eyes closed, reveling in the afterglow. Her hips were still propped on the pillow, her legs splayed slightly apart, and a trickle of white starting to seep out of her. His dick had continued to shrink and was now small, not much more than a mushroom head all shining, and no doubt satisfied not to need to be displaying any longer. I saw that it might just be my time to be scarce, and although I was still sporting an erection, it had waned a bit as I'd been mesmerized by their lovemaking and now wondering if I should go.

As quietly as I could, I exited the bedroom, back to the living room where all our clothes were scattered about, leaving the two of them to each other. I had nowhere else to go but considered if I should just get my stuff and leave, find a motel for the night, whatever. I had no place in their marriage, and although I'd certainly loved the excitement, the flirtation of the seduction, and although my hormones were raging for release, I still genuinely liked both of them and wanted no part in messing up anything. What we'd just done was no doubt pushing boundaries for them, but they could still figure they really didn't cross them, and they could always have this exciting memory.

I determined to do just that, to leave, and took my clothes, padded silently through the bathroom to grab my shaving kit, and then on to the bedroom to assemble my bags for leaving. I was doing that, still naked but now fully deflated, when I sensed more than heard someone behind me.

Turning, I saw Allie, also still nude and lovely that way, standing in the doorway. "No, no - don't go. That was wonderful, and we're ok. You certainly don't need to go. Besides, don't you need some, er, relief?" She smiled as she crossed the floor to me and gently took my softened cock in her hand, tugging on it and immediately getting it to betray my best, most noble intentions.

Nodding over her shoulder toward the bedroom, she said, "He's asleep - men! Harumph, don't you know!" she mugged. Then she said, "We've promised each other we'll never actually fuck anyone without the other present, but I think after everything else that's gone on tonight, he'll understand if I just, uh, help out." And with that, she sank to her knees and sucked my still mostly soft cock fully into her mouth.

"Yes, he'll understand, and would be a bit disappointed if you didn't assist," I heard and looked up to see Norm standing in the doorway, hardly asleep. "In fact, I think that your showing him how lucky I am in just that way would be an ideal next chapter in this little saga of ours!"

"Mmm, thanks, honey," she said, pulling off my dick for just long enough to answer him. Then she engulfed again. I've got to say, I am not used to a woman's mouth on me when I'm not hard, and the sensation was something to remember. All warm and gooey, with her sucking and tonguing, and feeling myself starting to firm up again, growing too big for her to keep it all in, and finding her fingers wrapped around the emerging shaft as she kept the head and a couple of inches inside with her dancing tongue while she stroked.

Soon she had me as hard as ever, and then she took my hand and led me back to their bed. "We talked, and you're not getting off so easily. I still need to do this, and Norm still needs us to do this, and it seems as if you have some needs, too - so, c'mon!"

Getting to the bed, she crawled up on it and knelt, her ass displayed to me, her head lowered and resting on the mattress, her elbows and forearms supporting her. The sight was flagrant and pornographic and beautiful all at once, as her formerly sweet and concealed pussy was now a reddened gash, shining with the liquidity, with traces of his white semen still seeping out. I have never had an urge to taste another man's semen, but it registered that she and he might just be pleasantly surprised if I did, and that it would add to their future recollection of the evening, in a good way.

Kneeling behind her, I lifted her ass up so she was pretty much on her tiptoes, her head still at the mattress, resting by her arms. I think she was a tad confused by this, and hoped they both were. I leaned forward and bent down, took a deep breath, and dipped my tongue into her pussy, licking it as my nose was pretty well buried in her nether regions. She squealed, actually squealed, and her hips jerked forward, but I held her fast, and continued to ream out her vagina as well as I could, tasting whatever was there, which to me just tasted like woman, although I knew there was more involved.

"Oh, oh! We never! I never!!" she panted, as I kept it up and snuck one hand under and up to find her clit, rolling it and getting an instant orgasm from her.

As the pulses coursed through her, I lowered her back to knee-level, and without further preliminaries, sank my cock into her, pulling her hips back onto me, impaling her all the way, feeling my pubic bone mashed into her, knowing whatever I had to give, she had now taken. She cried out an "Aangh!" or something as I grunted as well, feeling my cock bottom out. Then, recovering, she just started ramming back, fucking me more than I was fucking her now, her breath heaving, almost grunting herself with each push, reaching to suck me in, it seemed, and I was gladly fucking back.

"Ah, ah! Oh, again! Oh, Rick, yeah!!" she cried out, and then reached her own hand under and back to grasp me, stroking me on the outstrokes and letting go only when I was so far in there wasn't anything left to hold. Shifting to grab my balls for a moment, she rolled them and squeezed just tightly enough to get my attention there, not enough to hurt, but enough to make me wonder if that was next. Thankfully, she went back to the earlier shaft stroking, then just as I was getting really close myself, she spun around, somehow ending up lying between my legs, then hunched down to where I was on my knees, straddling her at about cunt level, and started jacking me off with both hands.

"C'mon, now, c'mon!" she demanded, one hand back to my balls, the other stroking. She did a sit-up and took my cock in her mouth, still jacking, still gently squeezing. When I felt her free up a finger and circle my anus, I'd had it and started to come, the first spurt taken in her mouth, then the second, as I moaned out my arrival.

That taken, she laid back and stroked me, almost tightly, as my ejaculation continued, a third spurt onto her chest, the rest seeping out onto her hands and dripping onto her belly. She watched me closely throughout, and I locked eyes with her as my coming finished and my cock began to detumesce.

Not to be outdone, Norm reappeared in my view - I'm not sure what he'd been doing since she'd crawled back onto the bed - leaning over and kissing her. I don't know just what happened there, but suspect she shared that first shot of my semen with him, sort of evening the score with my having eaten her after he'd finished a bit beforehand. She reached over and I saw her find him erect again, holding his hard dick with one hand while she still barely squeezed my softening member with the other.

Pulling him back on top of her, she clutched him to her and they fucked, as missionaries, dedicated and focused. I figured I wasn't needed any longer and, for the second time, considered leaving. This time, I settled for the spare bedroom. No more boundaries of any significance to be broken, things obviously ok with them. I was drained, and things were good. We'd figure out some other things tomorrow morning, but for now, I just wanted to sleep. And so, I did. Best "hotel" I ever visited, for sure.

romancer
romancer
396 Followers