Batgirl: Sex Bomb Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, 5:49 pm

The two gorgeous girls lay sprawled out on the bed, totally naked, apart from their makeup, which had become pretty mussed up by now, after a half hour of energetic lovemaking. Jennifer was taking her turn on top and was busy licking and sucking on the redhead's hard, erect teats with considerable enthusiasm, while she squeezed her lover's surgically enhanced breasts together with both hands. Her left thigh, was draped between Barbara's widespread legs, sawing back and forth against the moist mons of her beautiful lover.

Barbara's head was thrown back against the pillow, her lovely face surrounded by a halo of wavy red hair. Her long, lush eyelashes fluttered, her eyes half closed, as she moaned her pleasure, through slack, lipstick smeared lips.

"Mmmmm! Aaaahhhh! Oh, yes, yessssss! God, I've missed our sessions together, Jen!" she cried, breathily.

The blue-eyed blonde paused and, raising her face from Barbara's breasts, brushing a stray blonde lock from out of her eyes before staring into those of the aroused redhead. "Are you still hoping to start dating that handsome hunk, Phil Thackeray?" she enquired, a little wistfully.

"Uh, huh," Barbara confirmed, with a grin. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason, but I can see what attracted you to him. That guy has a cock like a wild stallion on heat!"

"Jennifer!" the redhead cried, in mock reproach. "But, now that you mention it..."

They both burst into a fit of girlish giggles, before the blonde girl changed the subject. "What was it like, being fucked by that gruesome clown, the Joker?" she asked, with a curious gleam in her eye.

"Horrible, Jen! Awful!" the gorgeous redhead replied, opening her eyes fully and staring up at her lover. "I felt so disgusted with myself, Jen, but there was simply nothing I could do about it."

The blonde girl smirked. "It looked like you were thoroughly enjoying yourself, from where I was hanging," she replied, with a mischievous grin. "You didn't HAVE to wrap your legs around his waist, while he was fucking you, now did you?"

"But... but that didn't mean..." Barbara started to protest, before realizing that Jennifer was only teasing her.

"Why, you little minx!" she cried, in mock anger, grabbing both of the girl's wrists and rolling her over on the bed, until she was able to sit astride Jenny's hips, with the girl's hands pinned against the pillow, above her head.

Barbara brought her face close to Jennifer's, her firm rounded breasts swaying gently, the perky nipples hard with arousal. "I shall have to think of some way of punishing you, for that catty remark, madam!" she growled, in her most menacing tone.

Jennifer giggled and squirmed her ass, sexily, beneath her, making no real effort to break free. "I could make a suggestion or two," she offered.

-oOo-

Meanwhile, out on the busy streets of Gotham City, life went on as usual, a multitude of honest citizens going about their lawful evening pursuits, confident in the knowledge that the Joker was back behind bars once more, and they were safe in the hands of the four Costumed Crusaders, America's finest upholders of law and order.

End