All Comments on 'Battle Scars Ch. 02'

by owengreybeard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
Beautiful story!

This is one of the aweetest romances I have ever read. Thank you for your efforts and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just beautiful

This is a story that can really make me want to cry for the sheer heartbreak of the trauma both characters have been through. Almost never have I wanted a really happy ending to a story, but with a little teasing along the way; pitfalls overcome, that kind of thing, so that they are both fully immersed in their love for each other knowing that nothing can break them asunder.

Beginning to sound like some holy chaman here but I think you know what I mean.

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Amazing. Is that true, what you wrote in an earlier chapter, about stimulation to the back of the eye socket causing flashes of light, or of past scenes to come to mind, as if seeing them again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Masterpiece! PLEASE don't stop!

I find myself checking the site three times a day, hoping for the continuance of this story. the richness of the relationship, including the unfortunate injuries to each person, coupled with the childhood romance aspect, makes this one of the most riveting stories I've read on this excellent site. Please hurry owengreybeard! Don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right on the mark! Keep going

I have been reading this to my 36 year-old-wife, who lost her eyes to diabetes five years ago. We were both touched by the story and the characters. I had never seen her without her prosthetic eyes, and she asked me if I wanted to. The exploration generated by our curiosity made for one of the finest sessions of lovemaking we have experienced in our ten year marriage. Thanks to the author for making it OK to explore, and reminding us that handicaps aren't the end of life, but sometimes the beginning. God bless, and thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous