Battlefield Ch. 02

Story Info
A Mildly Dominant Scotsman looks for love with an Irish lass
4.4k words
4.55
14.8k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

This story is based on reality with a few twists to add spice and juice it up. It contains bondage, Domination, submission, spanking, oral and penetrative sex, mind games, abuse, non-consensual sex, redemption and healing. Nothing loath, my dear readers, but some elements may be beyond what some consider BDSM, and if you do feel this exceeds the boundaries, then you have been warned beforehand. Proceed At Your Own Risk, for silly Anonymous Comments art Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup.

"Both Hands Tied Behind My Back For Nothing" – Jordin Sparks, Battlefield

Kitty was restless and depressed. Her relationship was not what she expected at all – her Master hurt her every day now, and he seemed to not care about her needs, just fucking her and using her for his pleasure with no regard to her needs or wants.

She was a Barista at Starbucks during the day, and spent most days making Capps and Frapps for the public who flowed in and out of the doors of the place with a regularity much like the ocean waves. Always flowing in and out, pausing for a short time, but always changing.

Kitty was good at her job, she was a very people person, always having a smile on her face, a friendly word to the customers, and never being snide or snarky to the other staff. Under her uniform however, it was a different story, she had welts and bruises all over her from the evenings with her Master, her nipples were in almost constant pain, and her pussy was always sore inside and out.

Promptly when her shift ended, Kitty would untie her apron, stamp her time clock, then say her goodbyes to the other staff, walk out the door, hop into her Kia Sportage and drive home to her studio apartment. Unlocking the door, she would follow the same routine; have a quick meal, feed her purrball, Sassy, then strip off and have a hot shower, wincing where the hot water hit the welts and bruises that were always on her body these days, making sure she was fully clean, inside and out. She would shave her pubes and pits, to make sure there was no hair for Master to be irritated by, and then get dressed in her garb for the evening. He always liked her in a sleeveless tube top, shorts and high heels.

She was made to dress like a slut for him, and he did share her, but not often these past few months. She remembered when he would tie her to a chair and have her service him and his friends with her talented mouth and tongue. Her piercing allowing her to give intense pleasure as she ran it up and down the underside of their shafts, making sure the men always hit orgasm and came in her mouth, or on her face.

Kitty sighed, he never did that any more. He had begun to just beat her for any infraction of his rules, and the rules had begun to not make a lot of sense. Sex was now quick and quite brutal, with him cumming in her at the end, but leaving her totally unsatisfied. She sat down on her couch and began to think about the relationship, while Sassy hopped up and snuggled in her lap. Why was she still with him, why did she put up with this and why did she keep going back?

She knew the answer, even if she didn't like to admit it to herself. She wanted the pain and the passion. It may not be what it was in the beginning, but it was still contact, it still made her feel alive, and he still acted like he cared, even if he was rough with her.

Kitty sighed again, how did she get herself into these messes in the first place. She was nineteen. He was the sixth guy she had dated since she had been fifteen, and like all the rest before him, she had gotten herself into a position where she was being used for sex, but not being loved or cared for the way she wanted.

Master was a big guy, over 6 foot, and probably close to 200 pounds. He was well defined, because he worked out at a gym every day, pumping iron and swimming. Plus his day job was being a foreman on s construction crew. So he had the strength to handle her.

Kitty stood up and pulled off her top and skirt to look at herself in the mirror.

5'6" in bare feet, 36B cup breasts with well defined nipples and small aureola. Shaved pubes so that her pussy was smooth and ready for action. A pussy that had been fed many times and always wanted more. Nicely defined hips and well curved buttocks that some guys had told her was heart-shaped, but she preferred to think of as spanking shaped.

Her light brown hair was a pixie cut, because she did not like long hair to get in her eyes or be in the way for sex play or for work. Sparkling green eyes that could pierce the heart of any guy she wanted, except the guy who currently owned her. She fingered the metal collar that she wore, solid, two inches wide, made out of stainless steel with a heart-shaped padlock that only he had the key to. She knew it would be an easy thing to pop open if she needed to, just a snip to break the padlock, but it was the principle of the thing.

She was a collared slave to her Master. He owned her outside of her work life, and she had given herself to him freely and without reservation. Kitty sighed, this was probably yet another mistake, guy number seven was on the outs now, and she may have to give up this lifestyle entirely as she just kept crashing with these people. The sex was great when it worked, but she always seemed to end up just being a fuck toy. Her needs going unfilled. Her capacity for love going unfulfilled, and the emptiness in her heart expanded to fill her being, then she walked away, like she had with the other guys she'd been with.

She pulled on the outfit, and petting Sassy a few times so he would be content, grabbed her keys and purse, then locked the door to her place and went to the car so she could dive to Master's house for her daily session.

Dragon was mostly content. He enjoyed his day job, making signage, designing billboards and then printing them on wide format printers. Then the Assembly team could take the rolls of adhesive film and then stick them onto the frames to make the big 10x30 billboards the covered the city skyline. He was one of the best in the city, and the company he worked for knew it. Dragon had an eye for design and for efficiency.

His billboard designs were always eye-catching, sometimes they even exceeded what the Ad Agencies could come up with, and his Boss was always pleased with his work. He had managed to hire this Scottish sign wiz a few days after he had landed in Seattle and within a week had gotten the paperwork filed for a working Visa, and Dragon was at work with a new tool set but on familiar territory. He spent nine hours a day in front of a three screen setup in an office, laying out new billboards and then going out to make sure the two billboard printers were kept busy printing the actual film that would be adhered to the frames. Making sure the colour was correct, the resolution worked for the viewing distance, and that the printers were kept fed with their ink and film supplies.

He'd been working for the company for eighteen months, and revenues had jumped forty percent since he had come on board, so there was no way the boss was going to let him go. This man knew how to make it work, and that meant money. Money mattered.

Every morning, Dragon rode up on his Hayabusa, a very specifically tuned Hayabusa he had been working on for a month before he had ridden it. This model was stock, except for the motor. It was electric, not gas powered. The battery pack would run it at city speeds for six hours before needing an overnight charge, and Dragon loved his bike. He had spent a week designing a custom paint job for it, and then used the company paint shed to do the actual work.

Deep burgundy red, beyond cherry, with so much metallic in it that it gleamed in the sunlight, every part that was chrome was triple polished and then clear coated to maintain the gleam. The bike had reflective strips on it to ensure it was visible in day and night, and the airbrushed design on the body was eye catching. A long Chinese dragon with a maiden clutched in it's paws as it flew over a cloudy sunrise. He had already won the local street art festival for his design on the bike, and was considering submitting it to a state contest for bike art.

He wore leather, a nice padded leather jacket that he had owned for years and fitted him well, black jeans, black slip-on runners, and tended to grey or black socks with a grey shirt. His helmet was burgundy, which matched the colour scheme of the bike perfectly, being he had painted it himself with the same colour blend. He had a routine, and he enjoyed making sure it worked to his expectations.

He would rock up about ten minutes before 8am and get set up for the day, priming the printers and warming up the system so that it was ready to develop and design the billboards that made the revenue for the company. By 10.30am he was deep into design work, with the first or second job already rolling off the printers, and it was time for coffee.

He'd hop off his chair, clock out for fifteen, and walk up the road to the Starbucks on the corner. By the time he got there, he had enough time to get his drink made and then would be back at the office, keeping the system humming while he got slightly whacked on caffeine and chocolate. A Vente Chocolate Brownie Frapp with two extra shots of espresso was what he ordered every weekday. The cost was $5.50 – he always paid with $6 and left the change as a tip.

Dragon was on good terms with all the Barista's in the local 'Bucks, especially Charlene. She was the one who normally made him his drink, so he flirted with her most days, on other days he'd flirt with the other Barista's but not Kitty. He knew she worked there, but she was always in the back, or with another customer, so Dragon never really chatted with her at all.

He'd go back to the office, bounce through the day til 1pm, then it was off for lunch until 2pm. He generally had lunch at any number of places around the office, sometimes with Charlene if she was in the mood, oftentimes alone, which suited him fine. Last thing for lunch was back to 'Bucks for another Frapp, then back to the office to finish off the day.

Between 5 and 6pm Dragon would finish up the designs, run them off on the proofing printer, portfolio them up for the sales team or approvals, and then sign off of the work done so far. He then would go out, fire up the bike and cruise home. He lived in a small detached house, 2 bedrooms, with a small yard that was dominated by a large garage. He had found it within a couple of weeks of settling into Seattle and had bought it outright. It was a fixer-upper, and he worked hard. Getting the interior made to his specs and setting everything up the way he wanted.

He was beside a 5 storey apartment complex on one side, and a townhouse complex on the other, so he made sure his place had lots of soundproofing on the interior walls to lessen the noises from his play sessions.

Dragon lived alone, no pets, nothing to distract him, he enjoyed the isolation and the quiet. He did enjoy a number of women, but it took time to find one that was submissive to his needs. He was not a Master, he despised that term. He wanted to Dominate, but not own a girl 24/7. He was a very loving Dominant and enjoyed that role. He had played at and experimented with the Master/Slave role, it worked, but the few girls he had explored it with had wanted much more control than he was able to give them, so the relationships had faded.

He really did enjoy his time with Charlene though. That girl was really beginning to get into his armour and grow on him, and Dragon very much enjoyed the feeling. She didn't enjoy the kink, but enjoyed some of the play, when the mood struck her. Dragon was more than willing to accommodate her because it meant he had a girl to be with. At the end of the night, a warm body curled beside him was the best place he could think of to be.

Kitty was in tears. Tonight had been especially bad. She had come to the door, gone inside, and Master had slapped her to the floor with a growl because she was ten minutes late. Even as she protested, he had dragged her to her feet, tearing the shirt in the process, then ripped it and the skirt off of her and even as she struggled, tied her face-down over his paddling bench.

Kitty tried to apologize, tried to make it right, but he ignored her pleas and simply finished securing her. She pleaded with him even more as she saw him take out a stiff leather paddle and then the first part of her punishment began. The paddle hurt like hell as it was brought against her wriggling bottom. Her ass burned with each hard slap as Master used his full strength on every blow to bring a blush, then a red glow, then a bruising burn as her backside absorbed the impacts and began to deeply colour and welt up. He ignored everything, her cries, her sobs. After a while, he even gagged her, which made her scared, because be did not normally gag her, and this meant she had no way to safeword.

Not that a safeword would matter any more. Master had told her a few months back that their relationship had progressed to the point where she could trust him not to really hurt her, so there was no more need for a safeword and he wouldn't listen any more to it. Kitty had never used her safeword before, so she didn't think much about it.

Now she desperately wanted to use it. Her ass burned, and she was sure she was bleeding because she could feel something trickling down her cheeks between blows. With a jerk, he pulled her torso partially up and tied her in a partially upright position, then pulled out a thin leather strap. Kitty shook her head wildly and pleaded with him with her eyes, but it did no good. The fire from the strap as it lashed across her breasts was worse than she had felt before. Master was in a rage, and she was his target.

Again and again he lashed her front, then went around and lashed her back and thighs as well, until she was woozy from the pain. From what she could see, her entire front was just a mass of welts from the strap, and her back would be as bad. This was not what she had signed up for, and Kitty wanted out, badly now.

"Little slut, you need to learn your lesson. When you are given a time, you be on time. No excuses. We're done for tonight once I finish with you, and tomorrow, you get your skanky ass over here on time." Master growled as he finished strapping her.

"You're going to be punished tonight, girl. You will learn who is in control in this relationship. You serve me, not the other way around." He said as she felt his thick fingers rubbing her damp slit, then to her shock, rubbing her little rosebud. She did not want that, especially not now.

Kitty grunted in pain as he slid a lubed finger into her ass, past her muscle ring, and without ceremony, slid it all the way into his last knuckle. He wriggled the finger, then pulled it out and as she screamed into the gag, his cock replaced it and forced it's way into her nearly virgin bottom.

Tears streamed down her face as she howled into the gag, his cock was ripping her apart as it pushed into her, deeper and deeper. Kitty was not into anal much, nobody had ever taken the time to show her how good it could be. Master used it as punishment sex, like now, and it fucking hurt.

She had no real choice but to endure it, and endure it she did, with him grunting and heaving, feeling his cock sliding in and out of her burning ass while he took his pleasure, she sobbed and cried, tears trickling down, until he finally grunted and she felt his cock pulse as he unloaded into her ass, long streams of cum shooting into her bowels while he trembled with the release. He unceremoniously pulled out of her and then she cried again as he gave a very hard slap to her already very whipped bottom and stepped away.

She heard the sound of water running, and knew he was washing himself, like he always did after he fucked her. Then she felt his presence behind her, and he roughly undid her wrists and then pulled the gag out of her mouth. Before she could even breath, he had her face in his hands and made her look right at him.

"Who owns you, slut?" He growled.

"Y-you do, Master." She replied, terrified to say the wrong thing.

"Get yourself cleaned up and get out of here. You be back here tomorrow at the right time, or you will not be a happy slut. Understand me?" He snarled.

"Yes, Master, Thank y-you, Master." She said.

He left her to finish untying herself and Kitty somehow managed to get her bonds loose with shaking hands, then cleaned up as best she was able, then left his house with her torn top and skirt barely covering her. Knowing that if anybody was out they would clearly see the welts and whip marks. Nobody was on the street, so she made her way to her car, then just sat behind the wheel and sobbed.

She had to get away, she had to break out of this, but how? Her friends had no idea what she was, and none of them could stand up to somebody like Master. She had to talk to somebody though. Kitty fumbled to get her phone and quickly scrolled through her contacts, then made a call.

Charlene was happily snuggled against Dragon as they watched a show on TV. Both of them had been bored that eve, so she had called him up and asked if she could come over. He had no objections, he enjoyed the company.

A noise made her look up, and with a kiss on his cheek, she scooted over to her purse and pulled out her mobile.

"Hi Kitty, what's up?"

Dragon was shocked to see Charlene's expression change so fast, and he put an arm around her as she suddenly began to tremble.

"Where are you? Who did it? Are you in danger right now?" She asked rapid-fire, not giving Kitty much chance to quail, just respond. Charlene was aware of Kitty's lifestyle as she knew what the collar meant, it just wasn't her thing. She also knew that her younger friend was not happy with this current boyfriend and that he liked to play rough.

"Are you able to drive? No, forget that, I'm coming to get you. Where are you?" Charlene quickly wrote the information down then as she hung up and got to her feet, was surprised to see Dragon ready to go as well.

"You don't need to come. She needs help. Something bad has happened to her, I've got to go help her." Charlene explained.

"Aye, luv. Ah do understand that. But yon wee bonnie lass needs help, then ah would be less than a gentleman if ah didn't give all mah assistance when it's available. Let's go." Dragon replied, his accent growing very strong so Charlene knew he was feeling stress as well.

Charlene gave him another kiss on the cheek and they went out to her jeep. Dragon carrying a small bag with him. Within a few minutes they pulled up behind Kitty's car and Charlene got out to run up to her co-worker as Kitty tried to get out, but then promptly fell out of the car to lie on the road.

Charlene was horrified as she looked at her friend, barely dressed, with welts and marks all over her. Before she could do much though, Dragon had quietly come up, and without a word, picked up Kitty and carried her to Charlene's jeep and very gently laid her down on the back seat, then opening his bag, pulled out a compact blanket, unfolded it, then carefully tucked it around her.

"Take the lass back to mah place, luv. Ah'll follow in her car. Then we'll sort out what needs doing." He stated. Charlene was still in some shock, so she deferred to his judgement. Dragon had never done anything wrong in her books and was somebody she felt she could trust. Kitty was in bad shape and they had to help the poor girl.

Charlene drove away as Dragon got into Kitty's Sportage and fired it up. He noticed there was movement from the house that the girl had been parked in front of, and as he watched, a figure could be seen by the front window, looking out. Dragon could not make eye contact, but knew this was another man, and possible might become a problem. He noted the address. As he drove away, Kitty's Master watched silently. This was a different turn of events, and he would need to see what happened tomorrow when his slut was supposed to show up.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers
12