Battlefield Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragon passed Charlene as she was parking to park Kitty's car in front of her, then locking it up, came around to help get the now shivering girl into his house. Kitty was in no shape to walk, and was barely coherent, so he again gathered into his arms and carried her in while Charlene kept the door open.

"Back bedroom, lass. Turn on a light, will ye?" He said as he carried Kitty to the second bedroom of the house, then laid her on the mattress. This room was mostly unfurnished, but had been set up as a guest room for times when he had a non-sexual friend stay over.

"What are we going to do?" Charlene asked.

"We need to get the lass to a doctor, luv. She needs to be looked at proper. Poor gel's been raped."

He stood and gathered Charlene to him as she began to cry. "What she needs now is support, luv. Not more emotion. Focus on her, not on your own pain. She's in shock and it's gonna get worse i we don't settle her down." He took Charlene's chin in his fingers to make her look at him. "We need to settle you down so ye can help her though, Red. Come now, pull it together, for her."

Charlene nodded and knelt beside her friend. "Kitty, you need to breathe, you need to relax. Who did this to you, was it your boyfriend?"

Kitty was deep into post trauma shock by now and could barely move, let alone speak, but she managed to nod.

"We need to get ye to a hospital, lass." Dragon said, the first words she could recall him saying directly to her. Kitty shook her head, but was unable go speak.

Dragon knelt by the bed so he was at eye level. Kitty noted that he looked kind of like that John Lennon guy from the Beatles as he looked at her with his tinted glasses and long narrow face and a mop of unruly hair on top.

"Listen to me, lass. What happened to ye is no right. Ye need a doctor, and yon boyfriend needs to be dealt with. Ye are nae supposed to end up like this."

"I'm his girl. He's Master." Kitty managed to mumble through her bruised lips.

Her eyes went wide as Dragon reached for her neck, but before she could do anything, he had snapped the padlock off and pulled the steel collar from around her neck.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, very confused.

"No more Master for ye, girl. This be abuse, no love. I've been in this lifestyle for more than fifteen years. No Master would do this to his girl unless he want tae be horsewhipped himself." Dragon said, then put the collar on the chair.

"He put that on me. You can't just take-" Kitty began but was silenced by a very stern glare from Dragon.

"Yon Master lost the right to have a collared girl when he did that to ye, lass. I have taken the collar off, and I will take the responsibility for it with your Master. You leave that tae me."

He looked at Charlene, "You stay with her, try to convince her to go to Hospital. She needs to be properly checked out, and if we can make her see reason, then we can charge the bastard."

"What are you going to do?" Charlene asked.

"Me? I'm going tae the Spot, tae get some advice." Dragon replied, then grabbed his keys and helmet.

12