All Comments on 'BBW Babysitting'

by lyrica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
could of been better

First, why would a babysitter be wearing a teddy? No parent would allow that from a babysitter. Second, it really isn't nonconsent, she seemed to be hinting that she would be willing if he didn't tell. She kept him there. She could have let him go. Also, if the child was breathing why would she call a doctor for choking. Obviously the child was breathing. I know this is just a story but it doesn't really make sense. It needs more detail, more reality. It didn't seem to be well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
don't worry about the previous negative comment

How can you take seriously criticism of story development from someone who can't even get basic grammar correct?

I despair of the failing intelligence when I see and hear "could of" when it should actually be "could have". Not only is this habit characteristic of lazy speech, it strongly conveys the impression that the speaker/writer is illiterate.

Secondly, this is erotica, a story to masturbate to. How about giving the author a little bit of artisitic licence? If I wanted to read pedantic medical accuracy, I'd buy a Robin Cook novel, not read Literotica.

To the author - I liked your story. I'd like to know what the nasty doctor was going to do to next.

Please keep up the BBW theme; there's not that many stories to keep chubby-chasers like me happy around here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good story

loved the story cant wait for next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
all excited

this is a great story CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hoping

Hurry up with the next chapter about to blow my load

Luna_nightLuna_nightover 10 years ago

Can't wait to read the next one.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
anticipation is killing me...

write more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆! Excellent! Very erotic.

To Dr Philip: If you do not fuck her SOON, you will regret. Trust me.

▪▪▪

BBW are much better in bed than most men realize!

On average they tend to be more appreciative than slim women.

Last but not least, they crave cock! They need it. Do they ever need it.

▪▪▪

Media have bombarded several generations of men and women with images of skinny women. In spite of all of that, i remain the biggest fan of BBWs (& proud of it, man!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An excellent story. I gave it a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

The doctor has an unwritten duty to fuck the chubby baby sitter's brains out.

BBW need more sex than the slim ones, yet they are propositioned less frequently thanthe slim ones.

MARK MY WORDS: BBW are very, very good in bed. They love to fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous