BCW Pt. 02: War Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Becky kept up with her licking of Lita's pussy, she ran her hands up and down her, further exploring the veteran's body. Becky's hands stopped at Lita's chest which was moving up and down as Becky's tonguing caused Lita to breathe heavier. Becky began playing with Lita's hardened nipples, causing Lita to feel close to cumming.

"Yes. Uhhhh. Right there Becky." Lita moaned. Becky wasn't sure if 'right there' meant keep her tongue right where it was in her pussy or keep her hands where they were, but Becky put more of her focus on getting Lita, one of the most influential female wrestlers in history to cum in her mouth.

Over on the other bed, A.J.'s moans grew louder, and were interspersed with her trash-talking the woman who had to submit to her.

"Uhhhh. You're enjoying your first pussy right? Yesssss. You're glad the whole locker room agreed to submit to each other. Uhhh. Keep going."

"Mhhm" was all Sasha managed to let out, as she kept going back and forth between tongue-fucking A.J.'s pussy and sucking on her clit.

A.J. looked over and looked at Becky and Lita. Lita and A.J. brief eye contact and for a brief moment their moans were in unison.

What Sasha did next would break up the synced chorus of moans, as she inserted one, and then a second finger into A.J.'s very wet pussy.

"Uh. FUCK! YES!" A.J. moaned. She briefly smiled as she was proud of the work the pussy-eating newbie was doing. Sasha kept licking the insides of A.J.'s pussy while her pointer and middle finger found and started flicking A.J.'s g-spot.

"Uh. UH. Fuuuck! UH." A.J. moaned with every other flick of Sasha's fingers inside her.

Becky conceded that Sasha was better at this than she was and conceded with her efforts of trying to keep up with Sasha was doing to A.J. She kept eating Lita's pussy at her own pace, and Lita continued to moan. The veteran's moans were more drawn out and slower, while A.J.'s where louder with more moans per second.

Becky started to feel wetness in her own pussy. She had fully admitted to enjoy having sex with other women, as she continued to drive Lita to an orgasm.

A.J. was very close to hers as Sasha had two fingers on her g-spot, her tongue in her pussy, then inserted her pinky finger into A.J.'s asshole.

This was enough to send A.J. over the edge, she moaned for a few more seconds, with three of Sasha's fingers and her tongue inside her. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" A.J. gripped Sasha's pink hair hard as she came, her cum squirting into and around Sasha's mouth, with most of it getting on the bed.

Whether Lita was attracted to the woman she had been aligned with and mentoring didn't matter. Looking over and seeing the smaller woman in an intense orgasm made the older woman cum herself.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh," Lita moaned, and shook as she came into the orange-haired woman's mouth, the first time she came in another woman's mouth in years, continuing to press Becky's head into her pussy making her lick up as much as she could.

A.J. and Lita both came down from their orgasms. The fact that these two women who they beat earlier on now made them both cum turned them on. The two pairs of women kissed on their respective beds.

"Well, it's hard to believe that was your first pussy. You'll be a little lesbian slut in no time." A.J. said to Sasha.

Sasha just smiled. She was flattered, as she had gone in to this putting some pressure on herself after how badly she wanted the roster to come to an agreement.

"Now," A.J. said, now motioning at Becky and Sasha, she had that smile that she'd always have when she was about to take a session to its next step. "How about you show us, and each other, how good of 'BFFs' you two are."

Maybe they should've seen this coming. Becky and Sasha thought that the entire night was going to spent submitting to Lita and A.J. respectively. They didn't think they'd have any contact, neither of them knew how much contact they even want to have with each other.

Both BFFs were taken by surprise, but the rules that they agreed on, were that the loser of the certain matches had to do 'anything' the winner says.

Sasha gave her stablemate a look that Becky knew meant to go over to the bed A.J. and Sasha were on and join her fellow defeated stablemate.

Becky and Sasha stared at each other for a few seconds. The two had become good friends both on and off the show since the night in June where Becky put Summer Rae on the shelf and revealed that she was the BFF's new member.

For the five months since, the relationship between the two of them and with Charlotte started out as business and very quickly turned into a friendship, but it was purely a friendship. None of the three of them ever thought about the other romantically.

Of course, when the locker room collectively decided to add these 'secret stipulations,' they knew it was inevitable. Sasha took a longing look at Becky's catlike brown eyes and her bright orange hair as she leaned in and kissed her stable-mate for the first time.

She didn't know how attractive she found Becky before the RAW Roulette episode, but she definitely found her attractive after getting a front row seat to her and A.J.'s show. After the match and before they go to the hotel room, Sasha was looking forward to having something in common with Becky- both being fucked by A.J., but Sasha also welcomed this break from A.J..

As she made out with Becky, Sasha also realized she was getting to taste what one of her idols, Lita's, pussy tasted like, and Becky was reminded of how A.J. Lee tasted. Maybe it was being in the company of someone she trusted, but this time, there was zero trauma associated with Becky's memories of that night.

Lita looked over at A.J. somewhat amazed and not surprised that A.J. had the thinking to take it to this point. These were two of the women who had beaten her and A.J. up over the past few months, put A.J. on injured reserve, and now the two of them were making out at the demand of A.J.. Lita grinned at A.J. for this, feeling a mix of pride and a bit surprise.

Becky quickly forgot that she was kissing one of her closest friends as the two began to kiss with more passion. After observing how good her mouth was on A.J.'s pussy, Becky wasn't surprised Sasha was a pretty good kisser as well. She started to want Sasha's soft lips on her own pussy.

Sasha had guided Becky to lay down flat on her back. She pressed down on Becky's muscular shoulders, gave her another kiss, then turned around. Sasha moved her body so it was fully on top of Becky, up the bed, and lowered her pussy so she and Becky were in a 69 position.

Sasha bent down and put her mouth on the Irishwoman's hot pussy. Sasha lowered her own pelvis down so her pussy was right over her orange-haired friends mouth. Sasha had never eaten another woman's pussy before tonight, and was now about to eat her second, as she began with slow licks to Becky's outer lips. Becky's pussy was already wet from having just eaten Lita out, and Sasha moved forward a bit so she could suck Becky's juices out and make sure her own pussy was fully covering Becky's mouth.

Becky was somewhat surprised by how far she was about to go with Sasha, but it was clearly mutual between her and Sasha that this was what the moment called for. She began to match Sasha's licking.

Sasha and Becky, two of the three more recent additions to the BCW roster, where licking each other's pussies, and began moaning into each other's mouths. Neither could've imagined this, not even two weeks ago. They both briefly wondered what Charlotte would think when they told her about it, and this was going to be a night both women would want to remember. It was clear the dynamic in the locker room wasn't going to be the same again, but what about the dynamic of just their group?

Sasha and Becky kept up their dueling tongues inside the others' pussies. Becky's moans were louder, which were half muffled by Sasha's tasty pussy on top of her. Becky put both her hands on top of Sasha's juicy ass cheeks and tried to get more leverage to eat her friend out with more ferocity.

A.J. was somewhat proud of the work she had done. She had only intended for Becky and Sasha to make out for a bit, but was not about to stop them. The two matches she had won, the first by herself, and tonight's with Lita and Bayley had led to her getting to watch two of her rivals in a 69 position.

The sight was so hot, that A.J., while keeping part of her gaze on the sight in front of her, moved next to Lita, and as both women were watching the Sasha and Becky 69ing, A.J., almost unconscious of what she was doing, kissed her redheaded idol on her cheek.

Lita looked right at A.J. and kissed her right back on her lips. The two gazed at each other, a little stunned as they both contemplated what had just happened.

Lita was A.J.'s favorite wrestler of all time. There's a popular clip on the internet of A.J., when she was just a teenager, in tears as she's meeting Lita at an autograph signing when the high-energy redhead was in her prime. My, had times changed. Fifteen years later, she's now making out with the woman she had wanted to be just like, right above two other hot female wrestlers tongue-fucking each other right next to them.

Lita had enjoyed her role as the veteran, helping A.J. and Bayley along the way. It had started to sink in that one of the women she had trained and wrestled both with and against was the same woman she just made out with and was in the process of doing a different form of tag-teaming.

The dual-sounds of Becky underneath Sasha as the two were locked in a beautiful 69 took both women out of their respective thought processes.

Sasha inserted a finger into Becky's pussy as Becky's tongue began licking at the pink-haired woman's pussy faster. "MMMMMMMM" Becky moaned into Sasha's pussy.

Sasha and Becky were both trying to suppress their sounds as much as they can so they can keep using their tongue for licking the other's insides, but soon Becky was moaning so hard that all she could do was form a circle with her mouth as her moans vibrated against Sasha's pussy lips, licking her at what few times the rest of her mouth allowed her to.

She could feel she was ready to cum, and gripped as hard as she could to Sasha's ass as the Irishwoman's orgasm hit her.

Becky's couldn't keep her head against Sasha's pussy because her orgasm was hitting her so hard her head fell back against her pillow. Without Sasha's pussy blocking it, her moans more audible, maybe even audible enough for another hotel room to hear.

Sasha moved forward again, and tried to lap of as much of her friend's cum as she could. Becky took a few seconds to come down from her orgasm before she regrouped and resumed her efforts. She regripped Sasha's ass cheeks and licked Sasha's pussy as hard as she could.

"Uhhhhh. Uhhhhh yeah, Becks!" Sasha moaned She propped herself up with her arms now, and made a few slight movements with her pussy under Becky's mouth. "MMmmmmm FUCK!"

As Sasha came, she lifted herself further up and grinded her pelvis gave a few times, hard into her friends' mouth, with her cum going all over Becky's face.

Sasha collapsed to Becky's right side. Sasha turned back around and crawled back up the bed. Sasha and Becky were now both lying on their sides across from each other.

They both had some of each other's cum on their mouths. Sasha licked up some of her cream around Becky's lips while Becky did the same. The two then made out, each exchanging and mixing the tastes of both their pussies.

While Becky and Sasha were making out, A.J. went over to her suitcase. She took out two dildos with two harnesses. One was red, and looked just like the one she had fucked Becky with in front of a national audience. The other was blue about an inch longer, and somewhat thicker.

"What do you think, Lita.?" A.J. offered, "Since you got the last pinfall, it's your choice. Should Becky be re-acquainted with an old friend?" meaning the red dildo in her right hand.

"Don't forget, red's my color as well." Lita said with her hand outstretched. A.J. handed Lita the red dildo and the harness.

Sasha watched with great fascination and anticipation. She had just had one great orgasm and knew that A.J. was going to fuck her to a few more. A.J. kneeled on the bed where Sasha already had her legs partly spread open.

A.J. put the harness on and turned back at Lita, to see if she had done the same yet. A.J. was somewhat curious of Lita's history with women, and would've been willing to help her attach the strap-on, if she did not have the experience.

A.J. stood up on the bed as Becky and Lita went back to the other bed. At A.J.'s guidance Sasha got on her knees, and prepared to suck on A.J.'s strap-on.

Sasha moved her head towards the dildo, and she wasted no time taking the 12-inch fake cock all the way in her mouth. Sasha bobbed her head up and down on the fake cock, getting it ready for A.J. to stick into her.

Sasha clasped both of A.J.'s perfectly round ass cheeks as she blew her. A.J. was once again impressed. Clearly Sasha had given at least a few blowjobs before, even though, the were all real cocks and not plastic. Sasha reached through the harness and again stuck a finger in A.J.'s pussy, removed it, and licked A.J.'s juices slowly, before deep-throating more of the strap-on.

A.J. pulled the fake cock out, and took a few more seconds to look up and down at Sasha, preparing her for what she was about to do. She gave Sasha a few soft kisses to different parts of her body. She watched Lita do the same to Becky.

"Close your eyes." Lita instructed of Becky. Becky did, as Lita kissed Becky some more. A.J. smiled at the sight. After observing her and Becky all night, she observed that Lita was more tender and while she was more aggressive, and she found that cute.

What A.J. saw next though, shocked her. Her eyes widened and let out a soft, barely audible, "whoa."

Becky had her eyes closed she felt Lita lift up both her legs and braced herself for Lita to start inserting the dildo into her throbbing pussy, which was anticipating Lita's first thrusts. Becky was met with a strange feeling of something on her thighs. She opened her eyes. Lita was putting the harness on Becky.

Becky was shocked. "It's whatever *I* say." Lita reminded her.

Lita had decided that the best way to gauge how willing the other women on the roster were to include her in their collective agreement was if one of them fucked her. She knew that Becky would easily submit to her as she already had to her and A.J., but how receptive would Becky be to Lita submitting to her?

Becky let it sink in what was about to happen and she adjusted the harness of the strap-on she was now wearing. Becky had only been on the receiving end of a strap-on and that was once of course, to A.J. who was on the other bed, getting ready to insert her dildo into Sasha.

Becky was a little nervous, she had never worn a strap-on before and didn't want to hurt the older woman. Lita remained on top of Becky. Becky was a bit relieved the other red-head was going to do more of the work. She thought that would make it easier, and she'd have a great view of Lita's amazing chest.

'Lita's amazing chest.' Becky couldn't believe the thought processes she'd been having these last few weeks. Her whole life, she had been a purely straight woman who loved hard cock, though she was far too tough to be someone who would let just anyone stick it in her. She never found herself as attracted to another woman before two weeks ago, and now after one time with one woman, Becky now found things sexy about every woman she worked with.

Lita had moved back and slowly, and lowered her throbbing pussy onto the strap-on Becky was now wearing. Becky took a while to get used to this feeling, and tried to support Lita as best she could.

Sasha was on her back as A.J. slowly inserted the blue dildo into Sasha's tight pussy. Sasha was known as "The Boss." She orchestrated the dismissal of Summer from and addition of Becky to the B.F.F.s, and she felt it would be playing up to her gimmick better if she was the one doing the fucking, but that would be another day.

This was her first time being fucked by strap-on, so she should know how it feels first, and her team did lose the match, negating any "Boss" status for the night. After she saw up close how skillful A.J. was with a strap-on, she was more than happy having her pussy being stuffed by A.J.

Sasha began moaning softly as A.J. started a steady rhythm, but Sasha's moans grew louder as she briefly fantasized about her being the one wearing the strap-on and sticking it into A.J.'s sweet pussy. "Uhhhhhhhh." Sasha moaned louder as A.J. had her hands on Sasha's waist as she pumped in and out of Sasha's pussy was being filled by a strap-on for the first time.

Lita began bucking her hips faster on top of Becky. The sight of a younger woman below her made her feel as hot as she had hoped. She had already proven tonight that she could keep up with this younger generation in the ring, and now she was keeping up with them sexually.

Lita began riding Becky's dildo faster now, at a slightly faster pace than A.J. was fucking Sasha. Lita's large breasts bouncing with each thrust. Becky leaned forward and as Lita was riding her, and put one of Lita's boobs in her mouth as her moans were getting much louder.

"Uhhhhhh. Yeah. Uhhh Uhhh." Lita's pace was almost too fast for Becky to handle, but Becky loved the feeling of Lita's ass and upper thighs crashing on top of her thighs as she fucked herself on Becky's dildo.

"UHhhhhh." Lita moaned, she was riding Becky's strap-on fast enough that Sasha & A.J. could see the mattress shaking. Lita's orgasm came quick. She put her head back as she impaled her pussy a few more times before cumming on Becky's dildo.

A.J. was fucking Sasha a little harder upon observing Becky had made Lita cum before she made Sasha. "Fuck. Fuuck, Uhhh!!" Sasha moaned as A.J. gave Sasha a few harder thrusts.

Lita came down from her orgasm and leaned down and kissed Becky.

"Another round." She demanded while catching her breath.

"Keep the strap-on on," Lita requested of Becky, "but move to the opposite side of the bed and face me."

Becky did as she said as Lita got on all fours and crawled over so her pussy and ass were facing Becky.

On the other bed, A.J. and Sasha observed this as A.J. continued to pump her strap-on into Sasha. "Ahhh fuck!" Sasha continued to scream.

Lita and Becky briefly watched as A.J. thrusted her dildo as deep and fast as she could, her perfect ass coming in and out of view with each thrust. "Fuuuuuuck!" Sasha screamed she came after A.J.'s powerful thrusts. Sasha writhed in her orgasm while A.J. kept her dildo inside Sasha, until she came as well, both woman's streams of cum meshing.

A.J. kissed Sasha as they both came down from their orgasms as they observed the other bed.

Lita was on all fours, with Becky holding on to the veteran's hips as Lita requested that she insert the dildo into her pussy again, which was really wet from already being fucked once.

This being Becky's first time being on the giving end of strap-on, her inexperience showed a bit as the dildo slipped out of Lita a few times before it was secure.

Once it was, Lita began backing herself back so that she was still doing most of the fucking. Becky soon started thrusting in and out of the veteran's pussy. Lita began moaning louder as the sound of Lita's ass hitting Becky's strong hips grew louder. Lita, still in control moving back and forth causing more of the impact than what Becky's thrusts.

A.J. started to feel an ounce of jealousy as she watched Lita's ass rippling as she fucked herself on Becky. As she watched her mentor being fucked/ fucking herself on Becky's dildo, A.J. started to uncontrollably visualize herself in Becky's place. This was the first time she admitted any romantic feelings for the woman she loved growing up then got to work with.