BCW Pt. 02: War Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.J. snapped out of it when she realized that one day that day will come, but for now, she'd refocus. A.J. turned Sasha over on her stomach, leaned her forward, and her hands found her way to the pink-haired woman's juicy ass.

A.J. skipped over eating Becky's ass a few weeks ago because she was still in the mode of punishing her. A.J. had been looking forward to seeing Sasha's ass since she chose her in the locker room after the match.

A.J. parted Sasha's asscheeks and ran her tongue along her crack, and doubled back to her hole. A.J. licked the outer rim before sticking her tongue all the way inside Sasha's back hole.

"Oooooooooooohhh," Sasha moaned right away. She loved having someone's tongue inside her asshole. Sasha also thought A.J. had a pretty nice butt herself, especially for a smaller woman like she was, and looked forward to having her fun with it one day, but that was for another day.

Sasha pushed herself up so that she was on all fours while A.J. started licking her asshole. A.J. didn't care that usually it was a sign of submission to be the one giving the rim job. She and Kaitlyn used to alternate all the time. A.J. loved tonguing another woman's asshole, and buried hers in Sasha's as deep as she could while jiggling Sasha's cheeks left and right.

"Oooooh." Sasha moaned as she gripped the sheets tighter, with one hand, and with the other hand, pressed A.J.'s head against her firm ass. "Uhhhhhhh. Yesss. Lick my ass A.J!" Sasha screamed. A.J. and Sasha both zoned out what was happening on the other bed.

Which was hard to do, as Lita's moans from hers' and Becky's dual efforts with the strap-on were hard to ignore. Lita had relieved any self-conscious feelings of hesitation she felt due to her age difference. She was just one of the girls now, as she kept herself up with one arm and occasionally using the other hand to run through her hair or place on her stomach to feel the cock from the outside. She continued to slam her own ass against Becky's dildo, enough force that would knock down someone who's thighs weren't as strong as Becky's.

Becky started to put a little more effort herself in pumping Lita's pussy a little harder as Lita backed her pussy on the dildo as hard as she could.

"uhhhhhhh. Ohhhh. FUCK!" Lita moaned as Becky had made her cum again. Her entire body shaking as she had fucked herself on Becky's strap-on to another orgasm. Lita collapsed on her stomach as more cum seeped out of her soaking wet pussy. Lita then fingered herself for a couple seconds, and stuck the cum-drenched fingers into Becky's mouth.

On the other bed, Sasha was about to cum from A.J.'s tongue inside her asshole. "MmmmmMMMMMM.! Keep licking it A.J. Yesss! FUCK." Sasha moaned somewhat aggressively as A.J.'s tongue gave Sasha another orgasm.

A.J. grinned, realizing if that was how quick Sasha came from her tongue in her asshole, she could only imagine what the strap-on would do.

She wouldn't wait too long. After Sasha came down from her orgasm, A.J. picked Sasha back up, and pushed her forward a bit, and slowly inserted the blue strap-on into Sasha's ass hole.

A.J., always choosing the most opportune times to do so, began taunting Sasha as she stretched Sasha's anal ring. "Who's the best female trio in BCW?" She taunted.

"Uhhh. It's still us. Uhhh!" Sasha protested in between moans from A.J.'s dildo.

A.J. gave a light slap to Sasha's right asscheek, making both of them jiggle, to try to get her to answer correctly.

"Uhhh," Sasha tried to answer as A.J.'s dildo was filling up more of her asshole. "It's Uhhh. Bay-Lee-ta." Sasha finally admitted as her anal ring relaxed letting all of A.J.'s dildo inside.

Even Becky had to agree. All three BCW women's trios were in the same match and they won. The match would never be booked again in that incarnation, that was their one chance.

As Becky watched A.J. and Sasha, Lita pointed down at the dildo, and made two motions with her hands that Becky quickly interpreted as 'give me.' Lita wanted a turn with the strap-on.

Becky undid the harness, pausing a few times by the sight of one of her best friends, Sasha Banks with her ass being drilled by A.J. Lee, as Becky was about to be in the same position.

Becky undid the harness, handed it to Lita, and Lita attached the strap-on to her pelvis. Becky was fully prepared to have her asshole fucked by yet another one of her peers. Lita bent Becky on all fours just as she was a few minutes prior.

It had been almost twenty years since Lita had fucked another woman with a strap-on. Not since her days wrestling in Mexico had she embraced her lesbian side this much. It didn't take long for the redhead to remember how, as she slowly stuck the red dildo into Becky's asshole, which had been loosened up by A.J.'s skillful fucking two weeks ago.

"Uhhh" Becky began to moan as Lita started out on a slow pace fucking the younger orange-haired woman's ass.

A.J. looked over as she began to hear those familiar moans. She looked back at Sasha's thick ass she continued to moan with A.J.'s fucking. "Uhhhh. It's soooo good." Sasha blurted out as she seemed to enjoy a dildo in her ass as much as she loved a tongue. "Uhh. Slap my ass again A.J.!"

"Yes!" Sasha didn't have to ask twice, A.J. gave a couple not too hard slaps to Sasha's right ass cheek. "UHhhh!" Sasha loved the small amount of pain mixed with a large amount of pleasure from having her asshole filled with A.J.'s dildo.

Hearing Becky's moans grow almost as loud as Sasha's, and after watching the two BFFs 69 earlier, A.J. had an idea. She stopped her thrusting in and out of Sasha's hole, causing her moans to fade out, and watched Lita fucking Becky for a couple seconds until she and Lita made eye contact.

When Lita looked over, sensing A.J. was trying to get her attention, A.J. took her hands off Sasha and with her two index fingers, pointed twice at Lita and Becky, then pointed down twice at the bed she and Sasha were on, motioning for Lita & Becky to re-join her and Sasha.

Lita took the dildo out of Becky's asshole as both women made their way over to A.J. & Sasha's bed. A.J. had her and Sasha turn around so that both of their backs were to the wall. Lita had Becky go on all fours with Lita right behind her, so now both pairs of women were facing each other.

A.J. and Lita both repositioned and made sure their dildos were inside Sasha and Becky's assholes. Then, at A.J.'s conducting, A.J. and Lita both continued penetrating their dildos in the two BFFs back holes. As they were doing this, Lita and A.J. moved Becky and Sasha closely enough so that their faces were within a centimeter of each other.

As they were both being fucked from behind, Becky and Sasha both took an arm off the bed and ran them through each other's hair. Their moans right in front of each other created a wall of sound that was muted when they were close enough to meet for a kiss.

While Becky and Sasha were locked in their kiss, A.J. cued Lita, and they both began fucking their respective losers of the night's match so that they two of them would be screaming sounds of pleasure into each other's mouths.

This made the kiss even more passionate. The two of them were bonding even more than ever as the two of them having a shared experience of having to submit to another wrestler.

Sasha and Becky's kiss was pulled apart, which made Sasha and Becky's moans and A.J. and Lita's soft grunts fill the room again. Both women put both their hands back on the beds as they needed all the strength to brace themselves for A.J. & Lita's thrusts.

While their moans weren't quite in sync, Sasha and Becky's moans, and Sasha and Becky's asses smacking A.J. and Lita's thighs an even more erotic cacophony of sound.

"Uhhhh."

"UH!"

"Fuck Yeahh."

"Oooooh yeah." Sasha and Becky were alternating omitting their sounds now. A.J. was softly grunting as she kept fucking Sasha's hole and Lita started to pant harder with her ass-fucking. Usually when Sasha was being fucked this hard from behind, she'd close her eyes, to better mentally encapsulate the moment, but this time Sasha kept her eyes wide open so she could look at Becky right across from her as they omitted their competing moans.

Sasha kissed Becky again, and as she stuck her tongue down, Becky's throat, the two women came at the same time, their bodies shaking as they broke the kiss again while cum shot out of both their pussies.

A.J. gave Lita kept their dildos in Sasha and Becky's assholes. A.J. gave another cue and shifted positions, maneuvering the two so that Sasha was on both knees, with A.J. on her knees right behind her with A.J.'s breasts against Sasha's back. A.J. gave Sasha a few soft kisses to the back of Sasha's neck as Sasha came down from her orgasm, as A.J. prepared to fuck Sasha to another one.

Lita took A.J.'s lead and got her and Becky in the same position. Becky loved feeling Lita's larger breasts against her back while her dildo was inside her asshole.

A.J. and Lita both picked up the pace to get Sasha and Becky to have multiple anally-induced orgasms. Lita still had to do more thrusting her dildo in and out of Becky's asshole as Sasha did more anally riding of A.J.'s dildo than Becky, whose moans were loud, but not as loud as Sasha's at the time.

Lita and A.J. got Becky and Sasha close enough so that their breasts touched as they bounced as they continued to be fucked from behind. Becky and Sasha kissed again, but both of their moans had grown more constant and much closer to a sustained note, especially Sasha's.

"uhhhhhhhhhHHHHhhhhhHHH" Sasha started to breathe heavily as she felt another orgasm getting close. Sasha wanted her fellow BFF to be as close as cumming again as she was, and she stuck two fingers into Becky's pussy.

Becky quickly did the same, and now both women were being doubly penetrated by the other's fingers and the dildos in their respective assholes.

"Uhh!." "UHH" "Uh" "UHH" Becky and Sasha's moans exchanged. Both women could feel the wetness in each other's pussies. Becky's head was resting against Lita's shoulder as she was screaming. Sasha had hers tilted back a little bit, still trying to put as much force in her fingering of Becky as possible.

"Uhhhhh."

"Yeahh."

"Uhh."

"Fu- Fuckk- ckkkkk!!" This time Becky came first, a few seconds before Sasha, with Sasha's fingering combined with Lita's fucking causing her to cum as hard as A.J. had made her two weeks ago. As soon as Sasha saw Becky's head lean back as she was cumming, Sasha came with her, then Sasha came again, and again. A.J. continuing to pump her dildo in Sasha's ass as her and Becky quickly made a pool of cum on the sheets below them.

Sasha was so entranced in her multiple orgasms she lost complete control, she thrusted her ass a few more times on A.J.'s dildo after she came, multiple times, her cum continuing to pour out, then slowly leaned forward to kiss Becky again.

Watching the cum drip out of the two younger women's pussies, after fucking one of them in the asshole, was enough to drive Lita to another orgasm. She removed the dildo from Becky's ass as she came again.

A.J. was close. Really close. Her dildo wasn't in Sasha's asshole anymore, but she was still holding on to her from behind. A.J. took Sasha's hand in hers' and the two each stuck two fingers in the A.J.'s pussy. "UHHHHHHH!" A.J. screamed as her eyes rolled back and her head moved back as her orgasm hit her, squirting hard enough that it caught all three other women on the bed.

A.J. leaned back against the headboard of the bed. Lita was on her back sprawled at the foot of the bed. Sasha and Becky were both on their sides in an embrace as all four women were breathing heavily as all four had just orgasmed multiple times each within a minute of each other.

Becky had felt a lot better the second time because there were no cameras this time. Sasha had been so glad that she was so instrumental in getting the locker room to agree to this. Lita got exactly what she wanted- the confidence from the younger women on the roster to still find her attractive. A.J., well it had been established that A.J. both reveled in the chaos of the RAW Roulette episode, and reveled in being with multiple women from the roster.

The next morning Lita woke up wearing just a pair of panties, still coming down from the previous night. Next to her in the bed, A.J. was still asleep. Lita had slept in the same bed as the woman who she had helped guide through her career, and that was still somewhat of a weird feeling.

On the other bed, Sasha was asleep on her stomach, with her right arm resting on top of Becky's stomach, who was asleep on her back. Lita smiled at this sight as she quietly got dressed and left A.J.'s room and went back to hers.

Becky woke up, and jumped a bit first when she felt her stable-mate's arm on her, then she quickly remembered everything that happened the previous night.

Sasha woke up and giggled a bit when she realized she slept partly on top of one of her best friends on the BCW roster. "Good morning" she said to Becky with a smile.

Technically, they were now free from Lita and A.J.'s command, but they both really enjoyed being under it. Becky did a lot more the second time at least. Sasha & Becky both got dressed and went back to their rooms. They met Charlotte for breakfast in the hotel, their table was as far away from the rest of the customers as possible so they could joyfully go into detail without anyone hearing. Charlotte was surprised by how 'together' her two partners got, but she was also somewhat proud of them for owning up to their loss the way they did.

Sasha & Becky both knew that another "special rules" match would come in the near future. They didn't want anyone, not fans, and not their male superstar peers to know about this agreement, as it could be both publicly embarrassing and damaging, but for Sasha & Becky, it was worth the risk.