BCW Pt. 05: The Spark that Glowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha had turned herself and Vicky around so she could get a good view of Brittanica's double penetration. Melrose found the scene hot enough that she began fingering herself, splitting her attention between her four other counterparts, but mainly focused on the threesome standing in front of her.

With her hands on the redhead's thighs, the two started bouncing Brittanica, having her fuck the two dildo's faster and harder. Paige's dildo slipped out of Brittanica's ass a couple times, which she had to pause to slip back in, but Charlotte didn't mind. The blonde grunted and moaned as she got to fuck her second GLOW girl of the night, this time with another one of her peers standing right in front of her, inside the other hole. "Uhhh yeah!!" Charlotte yelled. "Take both of these. You look so fucking hot taking these two dicks. Doesn't she Paige."

"Aw fuuuuuck, Char. She really does." Brittanica's ass slapped against Paige's stomach as they tried to control Brittanica. The redhead's screams grew louder and they could tell she was going to come soon, and Paige was more careful with her grip than she was with Eva a few months ago.

"UHHHH YES! UH! FUUUCK YEAA!" Brittanica screamed as she wrapped an arm around Paige's neck to balance herself. The redhead shook in the arms of both Paige and Charlotte. She squirted as she came again, this time from a fake cock in both her holes. As Melrose watched some of her co-star's cum run down Charlotte's leg, the brunette came again, incredibly turned on by the sight.

Kaitlyn had exited Zoya and the curly-haired GLOW girl was lying on her stomach, out of breath from the intense fucking from Kaitlyn. Emma had stopped fucking Liberty Belle after she fucked her to a couple orgasms as well. Sasha had slowed down with Vicky. As much as she loved it, she had exerted a lot of energy fucking the taller woman, also because she had an idea. An idea that Kaitlyn and Emma had as well, and they didn't even need to confirm what they were all thinking.

As Vicky relaxed, Sasha left her bed and stood between the mattresses Zoya and Kaitlyn and Emma and Liberty Belle were on. She smiled at the two GLOW girls and motioned for Kaitlyn and Emma to stand next to her. She had Emma and Kaitlyn stand next to the opposite GLOW girl, and motioned for Zoya and Liberty to open their mouths.

"We want you to taste each other." Whether they wanted to or not, Kaitlyn and Emma were both still on highs that they were somewhat aggressive in getting them to do what they wanted. They had Zoya put her mouth on the strap-on that was just inside Liberty Belle, and Liberty Belle suck on the fake cock that had just made Zoya cum.

Sasha smiled as she conducted this perverse exchanging between the two friends. She looked at both Liberty and Zoya as they tasted the sweet juices from the other off the fake cocks. When Kaitlyn and Emma both thought they had enough, the three of them brought up the other thing they wanted to see them do.

"Ladies, given what we learned about these two, do you think we should let them get, even closer?" Sasha said with a smile.

"Hang on, hang on." Liberty Belle said as she sat up. "You don't think she and I are gonna-"

The five of them all understood. Emma and Kaitlyn were both reaching to undo their strap-ons.

Zoya looked at Liberty Belle, then up at the three of them, then back at Liberty. "You don't want us to...-"

"Say it. One of you." Emma said.

"Each other?" Zoya confirmed. Liberty Belle had a stern look on her face as she stared at Zoya.

"She fucked your husband right? Wouldn't getting to fuck her as well be a way to get her back?" Kaitlyn said.

"Yes.. I... Hold on." Liberty Belle contested. "First of all, I have no desire to fuck her. Secondly, I thought our punishment for losing the match today was you all get to have sex with us, and we've accepted."

"Actually." Sasha corrected her. "Our agreement is about doing ANYTHING the winner says. And since we all won, you do whatever we say. And I think all of us really want to see you get even with Zoya."

"I don't see how this would be getting even. I mean, I'd do it, but..." Ruth said before she trailed off. Clearly showing consideration for her once best friend, now co-worker and just friend, possibly.

They both wanted to honor what Sasha was affirming. They both said they were supposed to do anything the BCW women said... But they both knew that they would be extremely uncomfortable doing it.

Ruth went over to the bed Liberty Belle was on and Liberty just shook her head. "No."

"Yes." Sasha, Kaitlyn and Emma said in sync.

They all wanted to see it. Emma took off her strap-on and handed it to Liberty Belle, who refused Emma's offer to help her put it on. She didn't want to do this. Not only was she reluctant, the blonde star was puzzled. Was it unfair that Ruth, who got to have her husband and father of her child inside her, would now get to get off with Debbie inside her, or would it be more of a punishment if Ruth got to have sex with her husband and get to fuck Debbie. This new world of lesbian lovemaking was confusing to her, but she put the strap-on on.

It was confusing for Zoya too. There was tension still, between the two. Before they were Liberty Belle and Zoya, Debbie had true hatred for Ruth. They were best friends, and then Ruth slept with her husband. Debbie was so enraged that she drove to the gym the GLOW girls were training to beat Ruth up. It was something right out of a soap opera, a world that Debbie knew well.

Now on the same mattress, with the whole room watching them, Liberty Belle and Zoya looked at each other for a long time. Just watching the other have sex was completely different from them having sex with each other.

When Debbie first agreed to do "GLOW," she didn't even want to talk to Ruth, but she got to be the star of the show, and accepted the role, despite her home-wrecking friend also in the cast. Now, here they were, both naked, with eight other naked women in the motel room, five of those from the future... No, this was even more bizarre than a soap opera.

Liberty Belle and Zoya kissed once, it felt weird, given the history, but they considered the fact that they just swallowed the taste of each other's vaginal secretions off dildos, that each other's mouths didn't seem as weird.

They kissed briefly again, and Liberty Belle struggled with how to proceed, how she was going to fuck her friend at the direction of the other women. Zoya gazed at Liberty's beautiful big breasts, and the fake cock she was wearing, and was taking in seeing her in a way she hadn't before.

As Liberty Belle got closer Sasha whispered something in Zoya's ear.

"They want... Really?!" Zoya looked up at Sasha.

She paused. The guilt from having sex with Debbie's husband multiple times rushing back. "They want you to fuck me exactly how Mark did." Zoya said, and couldn't look Liberty in the eye when she finished repeating Sasha's command.

"Are you kidding me?! Come the fuck on." Liberty Belle said looking up.

"Well..." Kaitlyn said when they both hesitated too long. "Re-create the scene that hurt your friendship."

"I um... I actually was on top." Zoya admitted. Sasha and Kaitlyn just smiled. Somehow, they knew Zoya had that honesty in her.

"Fuck. Alright.." Liberty Belle just whispered and shook her head. She didn't want the mental image in her head of Zoya riding her husband to become any clearer, and now it was, as Sasha guided Zoya on her knees, and Emma and Kaitlyn helped Liberty get onto her back, and angled the strap-on so Zoya's pussy could receive it.

Yes, it was true Liberty Belle started to forgive Zoya overtime as they began training both in the ring in the gym and at Macchu's family's house, but they couldn't have imagined their personal relationship would lead to this. Just like the first time they wrestled a television match, when Liberty Belle and Zoya made eye contact, all the history Debbie and Ruth had came rushing back to both of them.

Emma and Kaitlyn let go of Zoya and Liberty Belle, kind of like a parent letting teaching their child to ride a bike for the first time. They watched as Zoya stayed mounted atop her once best friend. Ruth had just learned what a dildo inside her felt like compared to a real penis, she was still trying to get used to having one inside her while she was on top, and trying to get used to the person it was attached to.

Even though her whole lower half was right on top of Liberty Belle, when Zoya put her hands on the bed to try to balance herself, she tried to avoid touching Liberty, placing her hands on the bed. Liberty had trouble looking at her, she closed her eyes for a bit, and when she opened them, she found her way to the three BCW women, how excited they were, and finally relented in her mind from ow bad they wanted to see this. She felt Zoya's lower legs slide on top of hers as the dildo went all the way inside her.

It wasn't until it was all the way in, when their pussies were separated by just the long, fake cock, that the two looked at each other again, and both nodded at each other, signaling that they were really going to do this.

Liberty Belle and Zoya still mostly withheld from touching each other, as Zoya started to slowly rock the strap-on in and out of her. Liberty Belle was finding it difficult to adjust to the object she was wearing, but Zoya had made it pretty easy for her, as she was doing most of the work.

Whether it should have come to this or not was on Zoya's mind as well. She didn't believe this made her and Liberty Belle even either. It was impossible for both women not to think about what had come between them, but Zoya at least tried to put it in the back of her mind and enjoy this new experience.

Zoya began to moan from fucking the strap-on. Kaitlyn had already loosened her up and now her pussy was receiving it from someone else. Liberty Belle used to think Zoya was somewhat prudish, but when she found out what she did to her, that changed that image of her. Now, seeing her smaller best friend ride a fake cock she was wearing, she would see her in an incredibly different light even more.

Liberty Belle was starting to be impressed by how Zoya was able to thrust herself on top of her. She looked up at Kaitlyn, Sasha, and Emma, all with an arm around the other taking this in. Charlotte, Paige, and Brittanica had also begun to watch, and Melrose and Vicky sat forwards on the beds they were on to get a better view.

Zoya's body glistened with sweat as she rocked back and forth on the strap-on. Liberty Belle looked up at her perky tits that bounced more and more as she fucked herself faster and faster. "uhh! hhuuuuhhh hhhuuuhhhh!" Zoya moaned in a high-pitched, breathy voice, moving the two of them faster on the bed.

Zoya had already been fucked to one orgasm from Kaitlyn, and was getting more and more into being fucked by Liberty Belle. She began to touch and caress her beautiful blonde friend more, putting her hands on her bigger beautiful breasts, more full from her pregnancy.

Liberty Belle started to get more turned on as well, feeling a series of sensations against her own pussy from the opposite side of the strap-on. She started to moan and grunt a bit as she tried to support Zoya, and Zoya made wilder and wilder motions as she rode her.

"Yeah!" Sasha yelled down. "You keep riding her. Ride her just like you would ride her husband." Clearly turned on by watching this, while Liberty Belle couldn't do anything about how unnecessary that jeer might have been.

Zoya accelerated her gyrations, her moans growing louder with the strap-on moving in and out of her faster and faster. Liberty Belle allowed her to feel wherever her hands found her, more than comfortable as the two close friends fucked each other, each closer to cumming again, together. A surreal experience had by both women, one that wouldn't be happening if it wasn't forced upon them, as Sasha was enjoying the fact that she did, but one that they might be glad happened one day.

Liberty Belle's gripped Zoya's waist as the brunette went into overdrive. She was almost uncontrollable at how fast she was shaking. "Uhhh! UHHH! UHHHHH!" She moaned as she grabbed Liberty Belle's tits. The rest of the room was perplexed at how fast Zoya's petite body moved, and amazed at how long she rode it until it was obvious she came.

"Uhhhh uh yeah!" Zoya moaned, with cum creaming out of her pussy, and it getting on Liberty Belle, it ran down Zoya's legs and it got between the strap-on and onto Liberty's pussy. Zoya stayed on top of Liberty Belle and bent down and kissed her, this time a lot more sensually...

'"You don't have to be friends to wrestle."' The words Steel Horse said to Debbie that made her tolerate working with Ruth a bit more tolerable. Here, they weren't friends. After all, she had lost what she used to feel for Mark anyway, so it wasn't as if she needed or wanted to protect her marriage that she once felt Ruth had ruined anyway. They didn't even need direction from the accidental time-traveling counterparts at this point.

Zoya helped Liberty Belle remove the strap-on and the harness and Liberty Belle stayed in the position she was in, and guided Zoya's head to her pussy. She was so turned on by having Zoya on top of her. She was glad the BCW women made her do it, because she felt powerful.

"Uhhh. Uhhhhhh yeahhhh." Liberty Belle moaned as she pressed Ruth's head against her. There were a few moments where she caught glimpses of Zoya's beautiful blue eyes, and it didn't take long for Liberty Belle to cum again, and Zoya lapped up as much cum from her friend and now one-time lover as she could.

Once she had recovered, Melrose was still horny, and wanted more. She wanted more in the way Brittanica was receiving more. Once Liberty Belle and Zoya were finished with each other, it was easier for Melrose to grab their attention.

"Hey, Brit' here isn't the only one who can take on two of you at once." Melrose said, trying to display a competitive side of her own.

"Really?" Charlotte said, and got off the bed, with some of Brittanica's cum dripping off her strap-on. "You think so?"

Melrose looked back at Brittanica, who was mostly still on her stomach, her hair now completely undone, "Go for it." She said with a smile, knowing what two strap-ons inside her feel like, and confident that Melrose would enjoy it as much as she did.

Melrose stood where she was in between the two beds. She watched as Charlotte, approached her. The blonde beauty was covered in sweat but was ready to dual-fuck another GLOW girl. When Charlotte got closer, Melrose raised her right leg, and draped it around Charlotte's waist. She was impressed by how flexible the GLOW girl was.

Emma waited a few moments to approach Charlotte and Melrose. She watched as Charlotte began fucking Melrose's pussy before approaching the spunky brunette from the back. Emma had already had some fun with Melrose earlier when everyone was trying to get comfortable, and now would get to actually fuck her.

Charlotte paused as Emma raised her strap-on, wet from Liberty Belle's juices and inserted it in Melrose's asshole. Charlotte looked down and watched Melrose's jaw drop from having two strap-ons inside her.

As the two from the 2010s began fucking her cast-mate, Brittanica slowly began to rise. She had slowly gotten some energy back and aggressively slapped a hand on Paige's leg. Paige was transfixed on Melrose's pelvic region, and looked down at Brittanica.

"You... You really want more?" Paige asked. She thought she had fucked every orgasm out of her country-mate she could, but Brittanica was more insatiable than she thought.

"I don't want her to be the only one having that much fun." Brittanica said. She fully sat up, and kissed Paige again. Sasha picked up on this exchange and got off the bed she was sitting next to Kaitlyn on and went over to Brittanica and Paige.

Sasha took a moment to look down at Brittanica. She can see how much of a mess she had already made on her bed from the number of times Paige had made her cum already. Sasha was curious as to why Paige couldn't get enough of Brittanica, and was eager for a chance to fuck her.

Paige and Sasha both outstretched their hands, not that Brittanica needed much encouragement at all to stand up again. Sasha kissed Brittanica when all three were standing up. Paige was extremely turned on again watching the redhead and pink-haired women make out, Sasha getting to get comfortable with another GLOW girl.

After they made out, the three of them watched as Emma and Charlotte continue to doubly-stuff Melrose's two holes, before turning back to the one who would join her. Paige had already fucked both of Brittanica's holes tonight, and didn't care which one she would re-insert into her. Sasha personally loved anal sex of all kinds, and wanted to get behind Brittanica and fuck her tight, little asshole, which Paige had loosened up a bit.

Sasha and Brittanica kissed again before Sasha turned around. While she didn't get to watch Paige in action a few months ago with Eva Marie, Sasha had some idea what Paige liked, and knew she could get a bit rough with Brittanica. Sasha shuffled around Brittanica, and wrapped an arm around Brittanica's neck, half-choking the other Brit. Brittanica let out a sound of both surprise and excitement, as Sasha used her other arm to reach under Brittanica's crotch and spread her pussy lips, so Paige could re-insert her strap-on into Brittanica. Once it was all the way in, Sasha loosened her grip around her neck, and slowly, inch by inch, allowed her blue strap-on to join Paige's on the opposite end of Brittanica's insides.

Paige was careful with Brittanica given how much and how long she had already fucked her. Sasha understood that and at first, and allowed Brittanica to stand, and lean back as Sasha began fucking her asshole. When Paige began making a few deep strokes inside Brittanica, the redhead's pussy let out a bit of wetness, Paige showing complete control over her country-mate's body, and her body's reaction to her every move.

Paige thought she and Sasha worked well together, and Sasha thought she and Paige worked well together. They each had an arm supporting various parts of Brittanica's body. Brittanica was actually a bit taller than the two BCW women, but Paige and Sasha had trained and bulked up their bodies to maneuver Brittanica's body any way they wanted.

"Uhhh yeahhhh" Sasha whispered into Brittanica's ear. "You like getting two cocks inside you right?"

"Yes. OHHHH YESSS! Keep fucking me, both of you!" Brittanica moaned and she moved forward and kissed Paige, moaning into her mouth as the dual-fuckings became more intense. Paige swiftly picked Brittanica up again, Sasha took a second to re-adjust her strap-on before Paige lowered Brittanica back down, allowing her to bounce up and down on both strap-ons. As she worked her country-mate again, she gained more respect for the surprising amount of endurance she had, and would note how that would help her in the wrestling world.

Sasha held Brittanica's ass as she fucked her back hole while Paige fucked her pussy. Paige held on tight to Brittanica's legs as Sasha squeezed Brittanica's ass, each one hoping their dildo inside her would be the one to make her cum again.

A few feet over, Charlotte needed little effort to keep Melrose up, Emma loosely holding onto the brunette's hips as she fucked her asshole.

Melrose put a hand back on Emma's shoulder to support herself as she rode the two fake cocks. She looked over at Brittanica, who was also being shared by two women at once. She marveled at the fact that Rhonda, who was portraying Brittanica, a nerdy character, could be just as wild as Melrose, the wild party girl.

"Uhhhh yeahhhh! UHHHHHH Fuuuuuck yess." Melrose's had somewhat of a raspy voice, which came out more as the dual-fuckings got more intense. Brittanica watched as Melrose's pussy and asshole took the same fate as her own, the two women's sounds of pleasure growing louder as they shared the experience.

1...456789