BCW Pt. 05: The Spark that Glowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The BCW women had adjusted to having traveled back in time, and the GLOW girls were starting to adjust to the kind of bonding that the BCW women brought back with them. More and more sounds of licks of various spots of the women's gorgeous bodies could be heard. The moans from the women of the present day- Paige and Emma as Brittanica and Melrose went down on them were more sensual and pornographic than the women of the eighties- Vicky and Zoya as Kaitlyn and Sasha went down on them.

Looking around, Liberty Belle relaxed a bit let Charlotte's digits re-enter her. Charlotte and Liberty Belle continued to make out as Charlotte's fingers explored Liberty Belle, and soon, Liberty did the same.

Each pair had eventually become fully invested in each other, and at least slightly engaged in what was happening in the rest of the room. Each pair had now had at least one part of their body touching and stimulating the other's pussies.

Paige and Brittanica were already taking turns, Paige patiently teaching Brittanica a few ways to better sensually touch her. Paige was someone with a strong sexual appetite, so she had a lot to teach Brittanica.

Once they got past the vast difference in the amount of pubic hair women from their respective time periods had, Kaitlyn and Vicky had a similar routine, where Kaitlyn would lead by example and lick Vicky's pussy to show her what she should do to her.

Alternatively, Melrose and Emma had both been with other women, and as the American buried her head in the Aussie's pelvic area, Emma made a mental note that women who have made love with other women thirty years prior to their time weren't very far behind their times, if at all.

The situation in the room grew more sexually intense, the sounds of women from the 2010s and from the 1980s touching, fingering, and going down on each other filled the room. All ten women were becoming more turned on by the knowledge and the ways they shared with each other. Besides Melrose, the other four GLOW girls the first time experience combined with it being a futuristic one, enticed them further and would enhanced their sexual repertoires for the future.

While everyone was fully enjoying each other more and more, everyone was still aware of what was going on around them, especially when a brief, awkward exchange on one of the beds below garnered the room's attention-

"People... like that? People do that in your time?" Zoya said to Sasha, bewildered.

"Yeah? What's the matter Zoya, you were doing fine just a second ago." Sasha replied

"I know, sorry it just seems-" she trailed off.

"In our time, girls, and guys sometimes, happen to really like having their asses eaten out just like their pussies, and I happen to LOVE it." Sasha said. "And now, since we're all in control, you're about to eat mine."

Liberty smiled as there was still a rivalry between them off-screen, so she would still take joy in any humiliation of her. Sasha was on all fours and waited for Zoya to bring her head to her round, fit ass. Zoya was hesitant, as she was admittedly a bit repulsed by the act.

"I could back it up, if you want." Sasha said trying to encourage her. Zoya bent over and slowly prepared herself to receive Sasha's backside.

When Sasha got closer, Zoya placed both hands on her light-brown, round asscheeks. She knew what Sasha wanted her to do, and she leaned forward, and moved her face slowly towards her.

"Make sure you kiss it a bit." Sasha commanded.

Zoya did as she requested and planted a few kisses on Sasha's butt. Zoya then awkwardly stuck her tongue out and dragged it on her ass towards the bottom of her asscrack. Zoya took a breath, then slowly ran her tongue up Sasha's asscrack once before moving back.

"Stick it in." Sasha whispered.

Zoya semi-reluctantly obliged and put her tongue right up to a woman's asshole for the first time. She was a bit intimated by how confident Sasha was, but Sasha was too confident in herself to hold anything back. The other eight woman were looking on, and they all got to see Sasha smile when Zoya's tongue made it inside.

Sasha had only been a hybrid-top/bottom in a stem from the agreement, so she was finally where she wanted to be, in control, even though she was sharing with four other BCW peers. Zoya's inexperience was showing, but Sasha could be easily turned on by having a tongue inside her butt, and put a hand on Zoya's curly head of hair to encourage her.

The pairing of Sasha and Zoya had commanded the attention of the room, and sparked others to do the same. Emma gestured over to the two and looked at Melrose, showing she wanted her to do the same.

The brunette Australian stood up and turned around. Melrose grabbed Emma's cheeks, gave it a few pecks like Zoya, before she parted her cheeks and started tonguing Emma's asshole.

Melrose had never eaten another woman's ass either, but since she had eaten pussy before, she was doing a better job than Zoya. Emma looked over at Zoya's face inside Sasha's ass before she made eye contact with Sasha. Sasha on all fours looked at the face of Emma, standing on the bed as Melrose moved her tongue in and out of her asshole and shook her head in between her cheeks.

Zoya's and Melrose's tongues were doing enough to elicit soft moans from Sasha and Emma. They began to get somewhat competitive, as their moans grew louder. It was a balanced competition, as Emma knew that Sasha was more turned on by anal stimulation, but she had a more skilled lover in between her cheeks.

"Uhhhh, yeah You're doing great Zoya, little deeper inside." Sasha moaned.

"Uhhh fuck Mel!" Emma moaned as Melrose tongued Emma's ass harder.

The taste of Sasha's ass was unique to Zoya but she kept her tongue inside her. While Sasha had an idea to make their current position even more unique.

Sasha looked over at Charlotte and Liberty Belle. Both women were on their knees and Charlotte was softly and methodically fingering the other blonde, still trying to get her accustomed to her surroundings. Sasha may have been able to tell that Liberty Belle still might've need just a little more coercing, and she invited both women down to her bed.

Liberty Belle hesitated, as she didn't want to be on the same bed as Zoya as she still resented the fact that she slept with her husband. So Charlotte withdrew her finger and tried to give Liberty Belle a look that meant she didn't want Liberty to feel like she was abandoning her, but she thought that joining Sasha for a bit would help Liberty respect the comradery of it all more.

Charlotte seductively crawled down to the bed her friend and former stable-mate was on. Zoya stayed on all fours and removed her head from Sasha's ass to observe. This night was about the BCW women "winning" the bodies of the GLOW Girls for the night, but that didn't mean the BCW roster wouldn't not spend time with each other.

Sasha and Charlotte kissed, their tongues thrashed and exchanged the tastes of two rivals- their mouths had been on the mouths and pussies of Zoya and Liberty Belle respectively. Sasha and Charlotte kissed again and looked back and forth at the two as they observed. Charlotte winked at Zoya and Sasha winked at Liberty.

"You guys may not like each other, but we don't always get along, and we're still down to fuck each other despite any differences we have." Sasha said and she and Charlotte kissed again, they touched each other's bodies as they kissed, Sasha squeezing Charlotte's big round set of tits.

"Yeah," Liberty Belle said in that same stern tone from earlier, "but there's more between her and eye than just a rivalry for a Title on-screen."

"Well, maybe we should allow some time tonight for them to make up." Charlotte said to Sasha and kissed her again. Liberty Belle was, admittedly, turned on by how passionate Charlotte was with Sasha, after she had to put in an effort to establish something with her.

She continued to watch as Sasha directed Zoya's head back to where it was before, and Charlotte crouched down and moved forward. Now all three women were on all fours, and Sasha directed Zoya backwards a bit. Charlotte backed herself towards Sasha and now she was in between Zoya and Charlotte, the three women forming a train of sorts.

Zoya sort of followed Sasha's lead, and watched Sasha part Charlotte's fit, firm ass and bury her face in it. She couldn't quite match the exuberance, but did re-insert her tongue inside Sasha's asshole, as she wanted her to. As much as Sasha loved having complete control, she also didn't mind returning to a hybrid role as she was here, both being pleasured by, and pleasuring another woman simultaneously.

"Uhhh yeah!" Sasha called out, before re-upping her efforts inside Charlotte's ass. Emma looked down at the sight below and watched as Sasha sandwiched herself, splitting her attention between her tongue inside Charlotte's asshole, and Zoya's tongue inside her own.

It was a similar scene to the threesome Sasha had with Charlotte and Becky, she was in the middle again, again having her asshole stimulated while stimulating another, except this time orally instead of with a strap-on. Sasha's moans made her tongue vibrate inside Charlotte's back hole.

"Uhhh, Fuuuuck yeah Sash." Charlotte moaned as her pink-haired peer tongued her. "Uhhhhh!!" This not being the first time Sasha had been with her, it seemed like Sasha was better at turning the ultra-fit blonde, and bringing her closer to orgasm. Behind them, Zoya had wished she could have a similar chemistry, and took a few moments to study Sasha's tongue inside Charlotte to see how to work her tongue inside Sasha.

Emma was still bending over and crouched a bit, shoving her fit ass into Melrose's face. Melrose was on her knees and on a mission to bring Emma down to hers as well. Melrose gripped Emma's ass with her left hand and moved her right hand around up to Emma's pussy. From looking down and watching and hearing Sasha and Charlotte's moans, and from feeling Melrose's tongue inside her, Emma's pussy was soaking wet.

Melrose inserted one finger into the Aussie, and quickly another. "Uhhhhhh yeahhhh!" Emma called out, her accent coming out, as Melrose attempted to bring something else 'out' of her. Melrose tried to sync up her tongue with her finger inside Emma's ass. Soon the three BCW women's moans filled that half of the room, and the pleasurable sounds and sensations drove Emma over the edge.

The blonde wrestler's knees gave out as her ass removed itself from Melrose's face. Emma caught her self and dropped back on her ass and was breathing heavily as she came down from her orgasm.

Over on their bed, Paige and Brittanica were seemingly in their own world. Everyone could hear them, and they seem to have given each other multiple orgasms at this point, and were now locked in a 69.

Paige was on top of Brittanica, her ass mounted on top of her face as her red-headed country mate licked in and out of her pussy. Paige's experience made Brittanica attach to her very quickly, and Paige had an aura about her that made her want to pleasure her as best she could. Paige was so good at licking Brittanica's pussy, that it made Brittanica struggle to keep her own tongue locked on Paige.

"Uhhhh Uh! Yes!" Brittanica moaned underneath Paige's pussy. Paige continued to lick Brittanica's pussy and stuck a finger inside her. Brittanica's head flung back from the sensation and her tongue withdrew from Paige again. Paige didn't mind, as she knew she was close to making Brittanica cum again, and hard, and Brittanica started to finger Paige to try to make up for it.

With Vicky's head now between her incredible ass, Kaitlyn watched as Brittanica shook underneath Paige. "Uh! Uh! Uhhhh!" Brittanica moaned as she came, Paige's tongue and finger overwhelming her on top of her.

Brittanica was still omitting sounds of pleasure when Paige silenced her by staying on top of her, lifting herself up and fully mounting the other Brit's face. Now Brittanica could focus her tongue on Paige, and tried to eat her new fried out the way she just had.

Paige rocked back and forth on top of Brittanica, riding the redhead's face and now had a better view of the room. She looked at Vicky tasting another woman's ass for the first time. She looked at Emma in the afterglow of an intense orgasm from Melrose's tongue, and the train of ass licking from Zoya, Charlotte and Sasha.

"Uhhhh! Uhhhh FUUUCK!" Paige moaned and accelerated her hips on top of Brittanica. Brittanica's tongue slipped out a few times, but that was mainly from Paige's exuberance.

Brittanica tried to steady Paige by holding on to her amazing thighs, but her tongue still slipped out. Paige didn't mind as she was so in the moment that a few split-seconds without Brittanica's tongue inside her would go un-noticed.

Brittanica grabbed firmly onto Paige and was finally able to get her tongue as deep inside Paige's pussy as Paige could her own, which was met with a louder set of moans from Paige. "UHH. Uhhh yeahhhh!"

She looked up with Paige's ass moving back and forth above her face, her long black hair swaying above it. Paige tried to slow down her movements as she got closer. Paige had given Brittanica the best oral sex she had ever had, and wanted to be that good as well, but she didn't have to work that hard with how hard Paige rocked herself above her.

Under the agreement, Brittanica belonged to Paige and everyone else from BCW. Brittanica imagined the dynamic that the GLOW girls had, and imagined what it would be like if they had sex with each other as often as the BCW women did.

Brittanica's thoughts were interrupted by a splash of Paige's cum. She had stopped her movement and raised her pelvis above Brittanica so she could get the few drops of cum into Brittanica's mouth.

Paige, still breathing heavily got off Brittanica and they made out again, each woman tasting the other's very recent orgasm. Brittanica was feeling things she had never felt before, and really took in the beauty of Paige. Not just physically, but her and her friends coming back from the future and giving her and the others this incredible night.

When she came down, Paige looked at Melrose and she nodded at her, telling her it was time to retrieve the items they had brought for tonight.

Paige and Melrose got up, but first they looked at Sasha, Charlotte, and Zoya. Zoya experiencing the taste of a woman's ass for the first time, and Sasha, getting to feel a tongue inside her ass while matching Zoya's movements inside Charlotte.

"Mmmmmmmmm" Sasha moaned as her tongue vibrated inside Charlotte's ass.

"Ohhh. UHHH yeah SASH!" Charlotte arched back and pushed her ass further against Sasha's tongue, begging for her to make her cum.

While Zoya was very new to all this, she was able to pick up on the cues of the other two women, maybe that was the actress in her, to try to match Sasha's efforts.

Sasha inserted a finger inside Charlotte's pussy and when Zoya noticed, she did the same to Sasha. She didn't quite know what she was doing still, but it didn't take long for the double penetration, of Zoya's tongue and her finger combined with how hot she was making Charlotte, for Sasha to cum.

Sasha's body shook as she came and Zoya was able to hold her upright. When Charlotte sensed that Sasha had orgasmed, the beautiful blonde had one as well. Charlotte's ass rocked against Sasha's face and as Sasha withdrew her finger, a few drops of cum dripped out of Charlotte's body.

Liberty Belle had gotten closer to the action once Charlotte joined Sasha and Zoya. As Charlotte came down, she motioned for Liberty to join her on the bed. Liberty was turned on watching Charlotte cum and went to kiss her, but Charlotte resisted and moved away when Liberty Belle went in.

Liberty was surprised, but Charlotte, twirled her finger around, she wanted to her kiss Sasha instead. Before Liberty Belle knew it, Sasha had almost jumped on her, still on a high, she kissed the other blonde on the bed and Charlotte went over to Zoya. Zoya and Charlotte kissed exchanging the taste of Sasha's asshole, as Sasha's tongue gave Liberty the taste of Charlotte's. The four women kept kissing before noticing what Paige and Melrose were holding.

Now that everyone who hadn't already got their first tastes of the same sex, everyone watched Paige and Melrose rummage through a black plastic bag. A few of the GLOW girls had never been in a sex shop before and could only imagine what else the BCW women would want to do with them.

Paige and Melrose pulled out and untangled a series of black harnesses, and pulled out five dildos, each a different color, three of them eight inches long, and two of them ten inches. They had also purchased a couple bottles of lubricant, and placed them on one of the dressers.

The other BCW women saw Paige drawing the items in the bag as their cue. Each one put on one of the harnesses, and democratically drafted a dildo to attach. All five of them had fucked at least one other member of the roster with a strap-on before, so this was something they had done before.

Charlotte grabbed a blue dildo for her strap-on, Emma attached a purple one to her harness, Paige a long black to match her hair, Sasha's was red, and Kaitlyn a navy blue. After they all attached their fake cocks, they stood in a line shoulder to shoulder, and looked down at the five mattresses their new friends were on.

"I didn't know that this was part of our, whatever this is..." Liberty Belle was clearly a bit weirded out by the women wearing fake cocks, all hanging down.

"Fingering and going down on each other is loads of fun, and I guess that's all you expected, but that's just not satisfying enough for us." Sasha answered

"Anybody who finds these strange will soon see, and feel, that they're just like real dicks." Kaitlyn assured. "In fact, how bout all five of you each come over and suck one of them so you can see.

"Switch it up a little bit?" Charlotte asked as the GLOW girls got up and the other BCW women nodded at the GLOW girls to confirm.

Sasha pointed at Vicky and had her face her. Kaitlyn wanted Zoya after watching her progress through the night. Charlotte now was paired with Melrose, Emma with Liberty Belle, and Paige stayed with Brittanica.

Each of the five pairings stood across from each other, and each BCW woman motioned downward. Acting in sync, the five GLOW girls all got on their knees and stared upwards at their corresponding BCW woman. Liberty Belle and Zoya, were especially hesitant, looking at the fake cocks, wondering how they would taste.

Melrose, of course, was the first GLOW girl to actually put her mouth on the dildo. While she had been with women before, she had never been fucked with a strap-on before, so the rest of the evening would be as new to her as it will be to the rest of her peers.

Charlotte noticed that Melrose was the only one whose mouth was touching the dildo and encouraged the rest of them. "C'mon, ALL of you have to put your mouths on them like Melrose here and suck them. Trust me, you all want them to be nice and wet right before they enter everyone's pussy."

"Uh-huh. Listen to her." Sasha said, and she softly put a hand on Vicky's head to try to help her. Vicky took a moment but she eventually took the entire thing in her mouth. She gagged and it came out of her mouth but it was a start, and Sasha was fine with her sucking about three-quarters of it.

Melrose had started really sucking on Charlotte's strap-on like it was a real cock. The brunette was in between Liberty Belle and Zoya and they looked around Melrose at each other. They made eye contact and both looked back and each put their mouths on the tips of the strap-ons Kaitlyn and Emma were wearing.

Eventually, all five women were blowing and sucking on their corresponding fake cocks. Brittanica, becoming more and more infatuated with Paige, had her hands on Paige's ass and was bobbing her head quickly on Paige's fake cock. At a quicker pace than the rest of them. All of them noted how different they felt by human dicks, as they were clearly thicker than most that they've encountered.

123456...9