BCW Pt. 05: The Spark that Glowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes of the line of dildo-sucking, Paige couldn't wait anymore. She led Brittanica back to the bed. She was eager to show the redhead more of what it's like having sex with another woman, and Brittanica was eager to learn.

The rest of the BCW women continued to have the GLOW girls bob their heads on their strap-ons, but watching Paige get ahead of them, again, made them all think each one had gotten their dildo wet enough.

Vicky in particular was starting to feel new feelings as the night went on. She ran her hands up and down Sasha's hips as she sucked on Sasha's strap-on. She eventually let her hands rest on Sasha's ass which of course Sasha loved. Maybe she was enjoying letting a smaller woman control her, these were all brand new experiences for her and surprisingly, she led herself and Sasha back to their bed.

The other three women each led their respective GLOW girl back. Emma and Kaitlyn led Liberty Belle and Zoya back to their beds, and intentionally had the two pairs be somewhat close to each other, as they knew there was some history between the two of them and wanted to entice the former soap stars by having them experience this so physically close to each other.

Zoya and Liberty happened to look at each other as Emma and Kaitlyn slid their strap-ons in to their pussies. For as long as they've been friends this would be the wildest thing they've done together, an experience that they'll remember no matter how long GLOW lasts or how many other shows they do together.

Melrose had one of the slimmer frames of the GLOW girls and it gave Charlotte, one of the most ultra-fit ladies of her time and even bigger sense of dominance. By comparison, to the rest of both era's rosters Melrose may have looked smaller than A.J., and Charlotte was going to enjoy topping someone she could easily overpower.

She knew that Emma and Sasha had made Melrose cum once or twice already and she laid the brunette on the bed on her back. Charlotte slid the blue dildo into Melrose's pussy, which was still a tight fit, but Melrose gave off a sly smile when Charlotte finished easing it all the way in.

Charlotte spread Melrose's legs wide and starting thrusting the fake cock slowly in and out of her. Melrose's hair had become undone and her different patterns of curled hair flowed down around her smaller tits. Charlotte dug into the bed with the palms of both hands as she fucked her. She knew Melrose was a free-spirited and up for anything type, and could tell as it went on she was adjusting to having a non-human cock inside her.

"Is this okay?" Charlotte asked, even though she was going to pump her fake cock inside Melrose any way she wanted, she still wanted to make sure she was okay, to show that she wanted to make her comfortable.

"Uhh, yeah. It's good." Melrose moaned and answered, "but, I really like having my legs over my head..."

Charlotte nodded and responded with her body. Charlotte lifted her hands off the bed and put her hands on Melrose's thighs. Charlotte got off her backside and got on her knees as she lifted Melrose's short legs so her feet hung over the blonde's broad shoulders. With Melrose's legs in the air, Charlotte re-upped her efforts.

Charlotte could tell that Melrose was more turned on as she shifted positions and the strap-on fucking went on. "UHHH yeah!" Melrose moaned. She had a distinct, raspy voice, and her heightened sexual appetite made her sounds of pleasure be heard throughout the room...

Liberty Belle and Zoya could hear Melrose as Kaitlyn and Emma prepared them to soon be eliciting the same sounds. Neither Kaitlyn nor Emma had spent much time, especially recently, at the top of the BCW Women's Division, so they both took great joy in getting to top the two clear stars of GLOW's roster.

While Kaitlyn and Emma had been in a faction and portrayed as friends on-screen, Liberty Belle and Zoya had a real friendship. They had known each other long before the show. Known each other as Debbie and Ruth. Debbie, the former soap opera star who was written off, and Ruth, the struggling theater actress who couldn't find the perfect part.

While events took place that sullied their friendship, they had attempted to re-kindle it. The two women had both seen each other naked, but neither would have ever imagined that the two of them would be on beds next to each other, each having sex with multiple women- especially not Debbie, who was married to a man.

A combination of having a baby and ensuing marital problems led to Liberty Belle having not had a lot of sex recently, so when Emma's strap-on went inside her, it felt tight, and intrusive. Emma slowly inserted the dildo all the way into her, and when it was all the way in, the Australian bent down and kissed Liberty Belle's lips. She kept her head close above hers as her hips began thrusting the dildo deep inside the beautiful blonde star.

Kaitlyn being a bigger woman would sometimes have to restrain certain impulses to show off her strength. While A.J. might've been even smaller than Zoya, Zoya was still much tinier than Kaitlyn, who wanted to refrain from dominating the Destroyer right from the get-go.

The two women from BCW looked to their sides at the other, trying to give the two friends a shared experience. They tried to match the pace of the other as they fucked Zoya and Liberty Belle, though Emma knew she couldn't quite match the powerful thrusts Kaitlyn was capable of, she wasn't quite up to that yet. They looked back down at their respective girl, Emma gazing at Liberty's beautiful, perfect blonde hair and Kaitlyn gazing at Zoya's pretty blue eyes as they both fucked them.

Emma focused on Liberty Belle's tits, filled out, and grown as an effect of her recent child birth, as they started to bounce as Emma increased the pace. "Uhhhhh." Liberty Belle moaned. Her voice got deep every time she let out a sound of pleasure. Emma was thrilled to be the first woman to ever fuck a woman as pretty as Liberty Belle, someone who would be almost the prototypical 1980's beautiful celebrity. Emma could feel some wetness drip out of her beneath the other end of the strap-on.

"You like this?" Emma teased. "You liked being fucked by another girl?" Emma grunted as she increased the pace. Liberty Belle was mostly still, giving off the impression that she was sort of lying there and taking it, but Emma tried as hard as she could to make her more comfortable and engaged, and forget about Mark.

"Uh huh! UHHH!" Liberty Belle responded. Her legs shifted a lot as she tried to adjust to having a woman fuck her for the first time. Emma could hear the sounds of her increasingly wet pussy squeeze the dildo, drawing out some wetness onto the sheets below. Due to her spot on the card and the depth of the roster back in 2018, she wanted to make this moment count.

Kaitlyn was getting the vibe that Zoya was enjoying her first lesbian sex. Maybe even more than she expected her to, but Kaitlyn had a lot of self-confidence, so she shouldn't be surprised, just Zoya seemed like more reserved type..

Ruth's last name was Wilder, and Kaitlyn was doing her part to bring out a "wild" side in her. Zoya had never even been that attracted to other women before tonight, but she couldn't help feeling up Kaitlyn's incredible body. While the part-blonde/part-brunette was bigger than her, Ruth didn't feel like Kaitlyn was being excessively forceful as she thrusted in and out of her.

"UH. UHHH!" Ruth started to moan as Kaitlyn increased the pace, observing Emma's thrusts inside Liberty Belle. Ruth also ran her hands through her own black curly hair as Kaitlyn penetrated her. Zoya looked up at the woman's incredible, double-D size breasts, that could almost touch her own, sway with each of Kaitlyn's pumps. Zoya found the sight highly erotic, still impressed by Kaitlyn's goddess-like body.

Zoya had a hand on her stomach amazed at how deep Kaitlyn could powerfully thrust the strap-on in. She looked over at Emma and Liberty Belle, she watched her former best friend be fucked by another woman, while she was as well, at the same time, both woman moaning from the pleasure of their first time being filled with a strap-on from women from thirty years in the future. Kaitlyn slowed down a bit and said, "How 'bout you get a better look?"

Kaitlyn exited Zoya and a small excess of wetness dripped out of her.

"Turn over for me." Kaitlyn commanded. Ruth flipped over onto her stomach and Kaitlyn picked up her waist and turned her ninety degrees, with ease, so she could now look right at Liberty Belle. Kaitlyn lifted her waist so she was on all fours.

Kaitlyn looked on at Liberty Belle and Emma, looked around the room at Sasha and Vicky, at Melrose and Charlotte, and at Paige and Brittanica. She angled the strap-on parallel to the bed as she prepared to stick it back in Zoya's pussy and paused before re-entering her, she wanted to provide her GLOW girl with the best fucking of the five, whether she was or not.

She looked down at Zoya's ass now in the air, and she could tell the training she had done since accepting the role helped her out in that area. Zoya's tits were a bit bigger than A.J.'s but they had a similar body type. Kaitlyn took a moment and wondered what this scene would be like if A.J. was with them. She felt bad knowing that there was something so monumental that she wasn't participating in. However, she thought A.J. would be proud of them that these five were able to stem and bring in their ways from their time without her.

Kaitlyn grabbed onto Zoya's thighs and began to rail her pussy, moving her back and forth on the bed, putting a sudden strain on Zoya's knees as the dildo Kaitlyn wore penetrated her.

"Uh!. UHHH!" Zoya moaned as Kaitlyn fucked her. She had a better look at Liberty Belle, she got incredibly turned on watching her friend get fucked, with Emma holding Liberty's legs wide so she could get her own strap-on deep inside her.

Getting Zoya on her knees, fucking her pussy doggystyle, Kaitlyn got to express her dominant side even more. She had Emma and Sasha watching her, knowing they couldn't fuck their respective GLOW girl with the force she was now fucking Zoya with. Zoya's screams were now the loudest in the room as Kaitlyn could easily move her much smaller body back and forth. "Uuuuuh! UHHHHH!"

Zoya was slim enough that every time Kaitlyn rocked her against her, her large tits barely moved when Zoya's ass hit her thighs. Zoya's arms gave out and her head was now against the bed. Her eyes were closed so she didn't have a view of Liberty Belle anymore, she just had her own pussy, getting ravaged by Kaitlyn's strap-on hard enough that she came, and came harder than she imagined she would before the night started. Surprised that another woman would fuck her that well.

Liberty Belle watched as Zoya's body shook, shook hard enough so Kaitlyn's strap-on slipped all the way out of her. Liberty Belle was lose to cumming herself, Kaitlyn lighting a fire inside Emma, which in turn lit one inside Liberty Belle, deeper inside her.

There was a point, after seeing a live local wrestling show, when Debbie finally fell in love with the artform of professional wrestling. A point when she realized her character, Liberty Belle, the All-American, needed a heel, a foil.

That role would be filled by Zoya, who, at first she wanted to stay as far away from as possible, and played out in the first televised episode of GLOW. The fact that Debbie and Ruth, two women who were closer friends at one point until one of them did something extremely hurtful to the other, were playing two characters, Liberty Belle, and Zoya who were now feuding on television, added an additional layer of storytelling.

That extra layer deepened the connection between Zoya and Liberty Belle, and that said connection made the orgasms that Liberty Belle and Zoya were now having, simultaneously, all the more powerful. As Liberty Belle came, she held onto Emma's ass and held her dildo inside her, making this feeling last longer. The two stars of the show orgasmed at the same time, and they looked at each other as they came down, both breathing heavily, a moment where all the actually bad blood between them was forgotten about.

On one of the other beds, the GLOW girl who was originally given Liberty Belle's character, Vicky the Viking, was underneath Sasha Banks, a woman she was much bigger than, but had full control over her. Vicky was turned on by how well-toned Sasha's body was considering how small she was, something was common, especially among athletes, in their time.

Sasha had a hard set of abs, that she was proud of, and had more than enough sexual confidence to strap-on fuck the much bigger woman beneath her. This was a new experience for Vicky, and Sasha was kind enough to start off slowly, before slightly increasing the pace inside Vicky's pussy.

Sasha had her hands at opposite sides of Vicky's waist, planted on the bed as she thrusted the strap-on in and out of her. When she accelerated, she shifted positions. She got on one knee and lifted up one of Vicky's legs, placing it over her shoulder and draped one of her legs on Vicky's. She was able to inch closer and get more of the strap-on inside and out and back in each time she thrusted in her.

Vicky, and the rest of the GLOW girls were understanding some of the norms the BCW women were bringing in- the whole scene showed that women could both be competitors, friends, and occasional lovers, and tie all of those together, that someone could be on top of someone during sex regardless of how much smaller they are, the amount of confidence that translated to the amount of sex appeal an individual, or group of women could bring.

Vicky was impressed that Sasha could hold her strong leg up, while also controlling her pelvis well enough to fuck her. She wasn't really attracted to any of the BCW women when they first showed up from their time, but now that she was looking at all of them, naked, and seeing, and feeling all that they were doing to her, she had more than come around.

She found herself entranced by Sasha's eyes, her whole face really, as she intently focused on every stroke she was making inside her. "hhhuuuuuhhh." Vicky began to moan in a deep voice. The woman playing a Viking hadn't had sex in a long time, and her first time with a woman, or with multiple women, had been more than satisfying.

Sasha smiled as Vicky began to moan, she watched the taller woman's large, round tits bounce as Sasha fucked her, their legs coming together as Sasha's strap-on met Vicky's pussy. Sasha got off on having to work herself extra hard here, giving an additional workout and grunting as she put that work in. Sasha looked at her hair, which had been tied together when she's in training and in character, was undone. She was beyond thrilled to get to top someone this strong, she looked over at Kaitlyn and Zoya, and imagined one day getting Kaitlyn in the position Vicky was in.

For now she'd enjoy who she had now, still grabbing onto Vicky's thigh and moving faster in and out of her. "UHHH, UHHHHHH!" Vicky was surprised at how hard Sasha was able to make her cum. A stream of cum shooting out of her pussy in a way she had never seen or felt before.

Sasha, proud of herself, and still turned on, took the strap-on off, and quickly mounted her conquest, lowering her pussy onto Vicky so she could cum as well.

"Uh!. Uhhhh! Yeah Vicky right there!" When she did cum, she wished more people could see the smile on her face. The pure sexual glee she felt from getting to top someone bigger than her gave her an unbelievable rush.

By now, Melrose had cum multiple times, from multiple positions Charlotte had got her in, and Charlotte had exited her. She looked over at Brittanica, who Paige had in her lap, the dark-haired Brit having the red-headed Brit ride her dildo.

"Hey Paige-" Paige was so caught up in Brittanica, that she was startled. The two abruptly looked over. "You think you're gonna share her at some point tonight?"

Paige was so entranced by Brittanica, and Brittanica had been so impressed by Paige's skillful licking, sucking, and fucking that she was thinking about converting to being a full-time lesbian. Paige had already fucked Brittanica to multiple orgasms, but Brittanica was open to seeing, and feeling what others from the BCW roster could do.

Charlotte looked down at Melrose, who gave her a nod, almost to say that she could use a bit of a break. Charlotte walked over to the bed Paige and Brittanica were on, and Paige released her from her strap-on. Charlotte leaned forward and kissed Brittanica as a way to introduce herself to her. Both women already were on a high, so they didn't need too much time to get comfortable with each other.

Charlotte was still wearing the strap-on she had fucked Melrose with. Brittanica looked at both BCW women and they looked at each other, then back at Brittanica.

"I only asked to share her... not steal her, if you wanna-." Charlotte said to Paige. Brittanica was both excited and a bit tense sensing what was about to happen. Charlotte got close to Brittanica, kissed her on her lips, then pecked her forehead. She grabbed the redheaded Brit's waist and picked her up.

Charlotte stood over the bed, and Paige crouched down beneath Brittanica. Charlotte waited as Paige bent beneath her counterpart. First Paige reached around and gently rubbed Brittanica's clit, sore from the work she had just done to her. Then Paige lifted her head up and tongued Brittanica's asshole, trying to loosen it.

Charlotte held Brittanica as Paige briefly licked her ass, which had a few drops of sweat on her crack from the workout Paige had already given her, and prepared her for more. Charlotte looked into Brittanica's eyes as they lit up from the sensation of Paige's tongue. Paige then exited Brittanica's ass, squeezed a bit more of Brittanica's lotion on her hand, then replaced her hand where her tongue was.

"Are you ready?" She asked, and Brittanica nodded. Paige had hoped that she had soothed her new British friend up enough, because at her cue, Charlotte lifted up Brittanica and slowly lowered her onto her strap-on. Once it was all the way in, Paige slowly inserted the tip of her strap-on into Brittanica's asshole, and took her time inching it all the way in.

While her insatiable countrymate who was right behind and inside her made her incredibly horny, Brittanica was also turned on by the new woman who had entered her, especially now that she was facing her. As Charlotte slowly controlled Brittanica's body Brittanica got a good look at Charlotte's incredible body, her gorgeous, blonde hair behind her as her awesome tits collided with her own as she rode the two strap-ons.

Paige had done this before, with another redhead, when the BCW women welcomed Eva Marie in. Her and Kaitlyn had doubly-penetrated the rookie, another incredible night, just like tonight, that was shared with four of her peers. Paige grabbed tight onto Brittanica's ass, as the two women started bouncing her on the fake cocks faster. Brittanica didn't have much of one to hold on to, which allowed for Paige's cock to get deeper into her bowels.

"Uh yeah! Yyyyesss! FUCK!" Brittanica moaned as the two women pumped their strap-ons into her. Brittanica had never had sex with another woman before tonight and she was now being penetrated by two, admittedly gorgeous women. Out of the three people the Brit had had sex with since joining the cast of GLOW, she much preferred Charlotte and Paige, to the much older director Sam.

She was growing especially fond of Paige as the night went on, no matter how much more ruthless her fuckings got, even thought Paige had still reserved much of her sexual repertoire. She felt Paige's hot breath on the back of her neck as she felt the strap-on stretching her tight asshole.

1...34567...9