All Comments on 'BDSM Training B&B Ch. 02'

by MasterTJ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
eaglejet1eaglejet1over 10 years ago

Loving this story so much. Cant wait to see what happens next and what the Big Event is. Thank you sharing this with us!!! Five more stars from me.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Humm

Harsher than I care for, but what truly sits wrong is that I don't see any training or teaching of the women. It just appears to be trial and punishment, and this with a group of newbies. Not much respect for the trainers or husbands as you have written it. I can't suspend disbelief enough to believe that this far into the deep would be such a positive experience for the wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
first thing, 'abuse' is not BDSM 1*

this is a fairly nasty story, not a 'turn on' at all. I suppose there is one consolation,

the slaves are actually allowed to eat, it appears that starving the slave into submission seems to be the 'norm' in a lot of Lit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Weekend includes Sunday !

Unfortunitly this story ends in the middle. When will chapter 3 appear ?

jrunneril06jrunneril06about 10 years ago
Excellent story!

Excellent story! More please.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue?

please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep going!

I love it! Keep going..

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Leave the story this way is a crime

Why?

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69about 5 years ago
More to the story?

It's February 2019, where's the test of the story?!! PLEASE continue!! Loved this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointing

This chapter was similar in style to the first but had a rapid decline in quality. It’s not supposed to be about bragging rights of who has the best slave, they were all virtual neophytes. It was desperately lacking in detail. Nobody is going to be proficient in shibari after a couple of hours! To assume otherwise is stupid and dangerous.

Poor Mia I suspect she and her husband would drop kink after crappy treatment like that, I’d demand a refund too. Parts of this came across as abusive maybe that could have been avoided with more details of the contract and of the activities?

Oh my I can’t believe I left something of my list in my last comment (Ch1)- Safewords and why everyone needs them!

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes ME wet. Remember reading this a few years back. Glad it popped up in my searches. Must have smartly bookmarked it. It's a keeper. Don't need to critique or analyze it. It's fantasy. You either get it or don't. Thank you for your writing, MasterTJ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous