All Comments on 'Be a Man, Submit'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You sad deluded little man.

You think every man wants to be what you are? Do what you do? Act the way you do? Really? You are living in a nighmare world where most men would never ever dream of going. Except the sick ones like your self. You encourage men to lick their wives feet and worship them as queens? Well you go right ahead and do what you feel you must. But I do treat my wife like a Queen and she in turn treats me like a King. That is how a partnership SHOULD work. not your one-sided non-man vs bitch queen. So no I don't know about anybody else but if and when my wife asks me to paint her toenails that is when I leave the house and never come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not your best story

Not your best story, but it was much better than the others you've written (lol).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lol

...and here I was thinking that us men just want a threesome with twins or something. You crap me up dude :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dude

You've got it the wrong way around. Big time. Doesn't matter though, it's too late for you now. Your woman sees you as her wife now. Nothing you can do about it but run.

<p>

Idiot.

<p>

Women need to be taken firmly in hand. Respected? Yes. Loved? Yes. Submitted to? No. Never. The fastest way to lose a woman's respect is to do what you do.

<p>

Didn't your daddy teach you anything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ha, I read the insulting comments the men have posted here & I have to laugh at who they are. A man who pleases his wife the way she wishes is going to get her juices on him before a guy that isn't willing to fulfill his wife's desires. Those idiots go looking for affairs just to get regular action. Hell, clone yourself & send one to me. I'd get a kick out of finding all the ways you can please me & my dripping pussy would be proof enough I like the control. You are perfectly correct, the other men are scared... they think they have the control, but it's ego blinding them senseless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous