All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by crazydevil86

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not real in the least

over and interesting story don't give up. But do try to keep it some what real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

And he’s still looking for the key? Time for some bolt cutters.

And ‘honeymoon SWEET’? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An amazing set of 38DDD

Th above is as far as I got 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No stars

How about just shooting your self.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
I’m not one who gives out low scores just for it being a cuck story . . .

. . . but this one was just plain bad. Why would she ever marry him, after finding out what a wimp he was?

Whole thing is stereotyped and unoriginal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not good

Not a good original but my wife got a good laugh from it so if it make my wife laugh i give u a 1.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Huh?

He regretted it, but married her anyway? And why would a loving fiancee go along with this, unless she's just as sick as he is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Hot because its not a sick fetish B.T.B story and all five stars.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
All said by @sbrooks103x and @ReedRichards...

All said by @sbrooks103x and @ReedRichards...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shame!

Shame I can't give negative numbers, like -5

But I agree with you...

Be Careful What You Wish For...

Because bringing your IQ to double digit may be too much of a shock for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gold, silver and bronze in the moron Olympics!

You are a true hero of the inane and ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now, I am left to suffer the consequences.

Only because you are too stupid and weak to listen to normal men's advice and ditch the bitch. And that should have never led to a wedding in the first place.

No wedding, No honeymoon and No Divorce... Wake up and smell the roses or stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm glad for this!!

Guys like this shouldn't be allowed to procreate! Thank God his wife feels the same way!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Poor baby

I want Austin xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this woman too much to walk away.

Bullshit.

<P>

BTW, "Six months later, in our honeymoon sweet, ..."

<P>

The word is suite. The word choice, however, is an apt indicator of the entire story and your abilities,

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago

Complete crap....nobody lives with abuse like that. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well a new stupid monkey on a keyboard

only good thing about this pile of shit is the WACCs can smile today

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Just a fantasy

If this is your dream, I pity you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stop!

Stop writing...... what a sick story...... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please put a happy cuck disclaimer at the beginning of your stories.

That way I won't waste my time and you won't get my one-star vote. Seem fair to you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
With stories like this,

and I suspect a stupid ending, after reading the first couple of chapters and I then skip to the last one. That way, I'm not wasting my time with this puke. Also, I keep a list of authors(I use that term lightly)that offer garbage like this.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
fetish

it's more about the wittol. yuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Since this happened with Austin before the wedding it should have been a sign to CANCEL the wedding you dumbass. A disgusting read. 2 stars

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
I don’t especially like cuck stories, but a well written one will get a “by” from me. But....

.... this is just shit, on so may different level; from grammer/spelling, to story completion, to story sense.

Is there a possibility of this being good/salvagable? Yes. But it needs a major rewrite, editing, and .... well, just more.

1-star.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Honeymoon sweet

That was one of the more coherent things in this abomination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Makes you want to throw up after reading

Just when you think these sick cuck stories can’t get worse, this horrible tale arrives. The man is clearly a sissy and a wimp. He isn’t a man and his wife is just a slut. Who cares this couple will be divorced and wife will be a huge whore with hubby living in a one bedroom apartment jerking off to gay porn. Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love to be locked in a cage for 6 months while a real big cock man takes complete ownership of her pussy. Us little cucks need to know our place. The only sex I'd want is eating her dirty used sperm filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Be careful what you wish for was the greatest sexual thrill of my life. I shared my fantasies then later my fiancee with a good friend with a big cock. Knowing they both were attracted to each other only turned me on more. The night I first shared her was the last time I had sex with her until our honeymoon over 4 months later.

I watched them make love then after he came inside her I stuck my little guy in. I was fucking her stretched ruined cum filled pussy and loved it. Afterwards she asked me to leave and spent the night with him not coming home until late afternoon the next day. I jerked off at least 10 times in those 9 hours. Six months later I hadn't had sex since the honeymoon as I was completely cucked, they sat me down. They'd fallen in love and she was leaving me. I wasn't overly upset as I made it happen and to this day my friend stealing my wife is my greatest jerk off fantasy. I was in his wedding party and we're still friends years later.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Poor little repressed gay bitch. Sick one at that.

And the an on below me, highlights exactly how fucking brain damaged you mentally ill closeted cum guzzlers are. Losing the one you love to someone else is not a kink its a sickness, it seriously is, and quite honestly for the anon below me she should have shit on their bed and tossed his brain damaged ass in to it. Shes better off as he may be a danger to society being he isnt wired right.

Of course his cuck story is by the numbers so the poor anon is as full of shit as most south of the M/D line cucks are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous