All Comments on 'Be My Little Girl'

by AnxiouslyWaiting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MorbidDesireMorbidDesireover 9 years ago

This was nice. Twists and turns but we know the eventual outcome. Daddy always prevails ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good pussyhole

Oh! My dick is about to bust!!! Oh golly! I'm cumming! Squirt- Squirt. Lick it you nigger bitch ho ass cunt!!!! Oh fuck!! Just bit my dickhead off!! Blam!! You are dead!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny

That made me so horny. Someone make me scream daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

my step daddy started fucking me when I was 19 and till this day he still does..i'm his princess.DL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The step-dad is a fucking douche ass loser. Married but a premature ejaculator. 'Oh, your pussy is actually tight and moving,stop it or ill cum cause Im a pussy-assed twelve year old wanker and your mommy dominates me in bed and treats me like a little bitch girl that I am, unable to keep it up long enough to satisfy her. Thats why I call you a whore and choke you, because I have no fucking self-esteem, self-control and I dont care about anyones pleasure except my own.'

You read that a lot in these stories... I mean, I've never had the urge to call a chick a whore or a slut, I know a variety of different type guys and none of them do either,unless you're actually talking about a slut or whore and none of them would waste their time fucking one. A daddy or someone playing a daddy calling his girl a whore or slut fucking ruins the story and is totally out of character anyway.

The plotline was pretty good, but the story went downhill when his actions didn't follow what he told her he wanted. Sucks :(

Oh well, its about 1 out of 100 on here trying to find a good story. Thanks for taking the time to write it anyway and better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

One of my favorite eroticas though I do agree that the actions conflicted with him saying he wanted a daddy/lil reslationship. Still good though. There were a few typos like "honey" instead of "horny" so you might wanna fix that. Besides those couple flaws and a pretty rushed plot it was awesome. The actual sex pretty much fit my personal kinks precisely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Organsm

I mastrubated while doing this and i organisimed on my fingers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy shit

Im a grown woman and i havent been able to orgasm like i have by myself before reading this. Purely amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

good story,wished I could be his little girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous