All Comments on 'Be Sure What You Plan For'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boy was that erotic.

Not. More depressing cuck crap. So much for a loving wife.... I know, the whole category is just to make a mockery of real loving wives...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Utter crap! PLEASE stop polluting LW with your shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My Gawd..What unbelievable utter trash.

Obviously posted from an Insane Hospital because no sane person would write such total garbage. Author, take your meds.

looking4itlooking4itabout 9 years ago

Why not simply divorce in the first place. Fully unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOL

Laughing out at the poor husband, the wife was really a bitch.

You made the story interesting and keep me guessing. till last page i though you are going to make the husband a willing cuckold but hats off.

Thanks for the nice story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Was Ravi just that stupid?

Get the pictures. Wait for Richard to move in and THEN sue for divorce. No Court gives her custody when she has her lover living with her and she'd get nothing in the divorce. And how about he just gets up and moves. Let her kill herself. Boy was this stupid. Did you even bother to proof read this junk? Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear annony never read a LW story he didn't hate and love!!!

I have you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SLUTS

HOW PPL JUSTIFY THESE CIRCUMSTANCES IS BEYOND COMPREHENSION,SHE IS A SLUT PLAIN AND SIMPLE.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3*s

Decent story . Realistically portrayed destruction of a marriage .

He cheated, she caught on so she paid him back two fold . They divorce .

It isn't very original but you writing is good, the dialogue moves the story and tells us plenty about the character's feelings . Maybe this was too real . Gave you 3*s . Both husband and wife were bent on satisfaction . Neither considering the consequences for their family, their son.

Sad, pathetic, and disagreeable people does not make this a bad story. Just one that leaves you a bit more disappointed with your fellow man !!

Looking for your next story tantrick731 , maybe a little more original .

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No Way!!!

II would find a way to get back at both of them and make them pay big time!!!!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Why?

I always ask myself why this stories aren't written in Indu? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey bitch bonnietaylor2

Posting anonymous again. Don't have to read this trash to give it a 1*. Anything you consider erotic with your worthless and meaningless score can't be worth shit.

BJayCoolBJayCoolabout 9 years ago
One of the best story

You have stirred up the racial masochists, they can't stand that a women can fuck the shit out of them and put tham back where they belong.

@ impo_60 Really? You want to read Indu, you racial asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A great premise, but too convenient with small son...Burn the Bum Plot

Rewrite that with an older son and you will have a hell to pay with son dont wanting to live with mom´s lover.(i know a story like that in real life).

You subverted the BTB crowd revenge(a bit too silly), i will give you a 3.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Sorry, not well written

Yes, there is an interesting plot

Yes, the twist is well placed

but the language is so stilted and overly formal it takes all the fun out of it.

tantrik721tantrik721about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the responses

Going through the comments on the story i find some very useful and constructive comments, giving me the areas where i lack and what bothered them to enjoy it.

I found that the story created a depressing feeling which i did not intended, will surly take care next time.

Thanks again for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't know why she feels so betrayed.

She is only a dumb woman - and thats all what counts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear tantrik721:

This definitely is not your best story.

I like you as an author & tend to read your new submissions.

This chapter should have been split into two so that each is short & sweet.

As to the language & style, some comments were written by language purists. I myself had no problem figuring out that Batman was fucking Rita with his big dick till she reached the orgasm of her life.

According to your description, Rita is very sexy & pretty.

You as a writer alternate between Loving Wife & BDSM categories. Here you, just barely, stayed within the Loving Wife category.

You have simplified Rita's character too much. I am neither naive nor young; I can tell you that a wife like Rita does not kick out her husband right away, but tends to give him another chance, which is rather an ultimatum. The same wife would fuck the lover for the time being. The fact he has a big one is a bonus.

i myself will wait & see where you, tantrik721, will take Rita's character. In some of your earlier series (Meena comes to mind!) i was patient & by the last chapter everything made sense!

4*s (3.66/5.00)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fucking awesome !!

Tantrik721 nailed it big time mate .. awesome story !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good plot.

Imo, im not a racist fella but , this plot of indo-white union is my favourite. Back to the story good enjoyable story . And tantric pls write some more stuff on this same plot . And just one thing, It may sound unjustified but that is more interesting to read that another man concurring wife emotionally and wife falling for him just due to attention.love.lust , let her go confused knowing its wrong but still she gets seduced, by giving the revenge reason it completely killed this aspect of the story . Anyways its a nice story

Keep it up.

ilovealliloveallabout 9 years ago
Be sure of what you plan for

Dear Tantrik,

Lovely story. Excellent flow. Some language glitches, but acceptable. You are a good author. I liked it. My favorite topic and favorite thinking. May be you could click on my stories also. Perhaps you may like some.

Love,

Raj

iloveall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
worst story....

Hard to understand what you want to write.Erotic or senseless revenge.

how could Richard's number was in ravi's phone,if she had met richard first time on the beach party.

I read all your submissions and like your imagination.but this is the worst story on literotica,with such a end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck the BITCH

Fuck the BITCH TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why

Why no new updates in wife and boss thread ? waiting eagerly for 5th update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoy n crib

Underlying theme is that woman will enjoy sex with others and happily blame the husband for either allowing or not stopping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave you 5*s

Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sucked. Totally.

-1 all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LIKE! I enjoyed the story. (4.25*)

Rita is not a bitch! She just felt betrayed. RITA IS A KEEPER. I for one would marry her or date her or be her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re impo_60's comment on 03/17/15 (i believe that he/she has stopped using made-up names for the dupposed language of India)

As a matter of record, there is NO such thing as INDU language.

There are quite a few languages but the 2 most wide-spread are Hindi & Urdu (they are mutually intelligible in everyday situations). Most Northern languages are related to Urdu & Hindi & they all belong to Indo-European family together with English & many other languages.

In the South of India local languages mostly belong to the so-called Dravidian family. They are NOT at all related to Hindi. Many people from South India prefer English to Hindi when in other parts of the country.

> HINDI is a language.

> HINDU is a religion.

No offence meant to anybody. I AM NOT FROM INDIA OR PAKISTAN OR BANGLADESH. HOWEVER I LOVE DESI STUFF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too funny for words

All Ravi needs is a good lawyer. The lawyer gets a restraining order on the photos and Ravi get half of everything and shared custody. Better yet. Just take the photos away from her. What is she going to do? Beat him up? And if she's stupid enough to move Richard in? The Courts will give Ravi custody. Is she really as stupid as you make her out to be? Bad story.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
A DOUBLE TURN A BOUT

and the first playee gets the brunt of the Jokes On Him. TK U MLJ LV NV

1954hall1954hallover 6 years ago
Scared

This isn't one of your normal stories obviously. I is very realistic with very real pain and hurt. It is disturbing to a lot of folks because some have gone through situations like this and the others are scared that they will. They look for fantasy here not real life.

Your are a good writer and no one can say you don't put thought into your stories. That being said I do like the others better.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
I find Indian authored stories tough to read

They invariably are examples of extreme cuckolding, and written in a stilted fashion that makes it tough to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Literotica needs to ban Indian writers

They're masochistic, spineless cuckolds, the lot of them. 1* to another gimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Are the Indian men all that idiots??

More idiocy wasnt possible! Seems the Indian men and authors are all cuckold / wimps!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Justice

Justice with a twist

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
The fuck?!

Indian cuck stories are just as revolting as British ones.

Fuck off! One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
While I admire your effort

You really need to learn more English before you post again. You mis-use words and punctuation to the point of not making sense and re-reading sentence after sentence to try to figure out what you are trying to say is very distracting.

Get an English speaking editor or use Word's grammar and spell check. Word is not perfect but it will teach you a lot about your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bunch of crap

Pure Shit .who comes up with this shit

PoojasoftPoojasoftover 4 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish trash

pranati_honeypranati_honeyabout 4 years ago
it's a sea-saw of emotions

Very erotic and emotional story.

Nice twist at the end.

Indian women rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story & Keep going

Its very nice to read this story & why don't you try incest; that will be more thrilling.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

No mauser , Indian cuck stories are much worse than British stories. Where do they get those ridiculous names?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Agree

I agree with Pratnati. Indian women do rock, but the men sure aren't hitting on much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Follow up chapter

At the end when signing the divorce paperwork and Ravi was going to the United States on an H-1B visa, he managed to pour a teakettle of boiling hot water on Rita's crotch completely destroying it. His phone rang- his friends had met Richard and had given him the beating of a lifetime.

Now go rewrite the story with a happy ending instead of this crap

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I just couldnt tolerate the stupid I was reading on the first page to make it through this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i feel sad for you Anjali Gupta aka tantrik721 , rest in peace :(

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 2 years ago

Disappointed in the ending.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

He needs to file for divorce from her. She didn’t confront him and try to fix things early on. Just been letting him continue to stray.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Ravi could realise what hit him he was lying on the ground clutching his stomach. He kicked him once more making sure he understands who the boss is."

did i read a schizo made story it made so little sense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband and wife often forget that they are parents also. And they also forget that the problem between them can hit the innocent child who didn't deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute bullshit story, he should have left this slut and fucked Richard's European wife and made white incels seethe about white genocide as they always do when their women screw other races.

Instead of writing this typical white man Indian woman nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26th NC Paki men are grooming your English bitches in the UK, white guys stay loosing and seething over white genocide aka white women choosing superior brown men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was extended for no reason at all. It should have ended where Richard had fucked her. All this lecturing and taunts and jibes and belittling were uncalled for. Its also somewhat strange though kinky that she could not differentiate that the guy fucking her was not her husband till the mobile call came. And if she was so cheesed off with Ravi then why not let Richard cum in her pussy?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm7 months ago

Nope. She and Richard had this planned from the start. The phone calls with husband let her set it up. Richard gave her the photographs, hoping she would leave him. I say a second chapter where he proves pics are false and goes after them both. Hard. Taking child out of the country and changing names, etc. Let her find him then. Fucking cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...