All Comments on 'Beach Blanket Bingo!'

by pellucidbard

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Potential destroyed.

Original kernel of the story was engaging and filled with sexual tension. Husband, though he was unaware of the deceit that was to unfold, then breaks down and blames himself for becoming a cuckold! Even more nonsense ensues.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Beginning

Started out interesting, lost in cheating, swapping, and just nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was a lousy story

Cheating husbands wives and employees all work together , ending partnerships and marriages. A real bad unreal story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have seen the sequal

and it, like so many part II's was worse than the original,... and in this case that wad nearly impossible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Isn't there some age old wisdom about not shitting where you eat?

So this guy is now fucking his assistant, whom he will be seeing every day, and maybe traveling with. But they ain't gonna fuck at the office, or while traveling, or maybe any other time they have an opportunity? And his wife will be fucking his partner, and his partner's assistant, whenever they have the opportunity. Yeah, its going to be just one big happy family, especially when Annie and the wives come up preggers, and they won't even know who the father is of who's child.

I would suggest you write the sequel, but it will have to go under the Horror category.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pregnancy?

Maria is 41, and there is no mention of early menopause, so she's young enough to get pregnant. Jake is sterile, and there is no mention of swinging, so there is no reason for them to use contraception. So on vacation, without advance planning, Maria has unprotected sex with two studs. Yet neither she nor Jake realize pregnancy is a risk? With it clearly said neither wants kids? What morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nope

Flirting and teasing between partners, co-owners and employees would have been enough. But when a one-sided decision was made by the women to get intimate with different partners this went off the rails. Jake repeatedly dwelled on his misgivings over the whole thing but never spoke up. And apologizing to Maria for what the women conspired to do? Oh hell no.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Great . A realistic story but please learn the difference between areola an areola. One is about the aura that is around a person the other is the darker skin around the nipples

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous