Beach Folly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
810 Followers

Lisa now lay completely naked surrounded by her three attackers. She felt very exposed and pulled her legs up sideways and attempted to cover her breasts with her arms. She had turned her head to one side again and her eyes were closed. Lisa could feel hands exploring her body; someone was trying to pull her legs back down. A raspy face was on her breast, sucking a nipple noisily.

"Could you turn the light off, I...I...don't want Chris to see?" Lisa asked quietly when she heard one of the men unbuckling a belt and lowering a zipper. Without looking, she guessed that it was the youngest of the three men as he was the only one wearing jeans.

Lisa had guessed correctly.

Gus stepped out of his jeans and looked down at the woman lying on the mattress. Stumpy was sitting back and had a hand at the back of the woman's head. He was trying to force her face down onto his crotch where his short thick penis protruded from the top of his pants. Gus knelt down near her feet while rubbing his cock. He wanted to do something...different.

Lisa was now lying on her left side slightly. She was resisting the attempts of the short man to shove his cock in her mouth as he rubbed it around her lips. He tasted salty. She momentarily opened her eyes and was surprised to see how thick the short mans cock was. There was no way she could get her lips around its girth she knew. Besides, she hated sucking cocks.

"Just lick it then would ya," Stumpy growled at her continued reluctance. "Go on, fucken lick it ya bitch," he demanded again, this time grabbing her hair and forcefully rubbing his rock-hard cock around her mouth again.

This man scared Lisa more than the other two. He had a bad look in his eye. Lisa felt frightened again. She didn't want to get him really angry in case he went off and maybe really hurt her. She thought of her husband Dave, her hero, and wished that somehow he would show up and take care of these bastards. But there was no chance of that happening; he was eight hundred kilometres away. Reluctantly she opened her mouth and began to run her tongue around Stumpy's big pointy knob.

"That's fucken better bitch, see...knew ya wouldn't mind," Stumpy chuckled while enjoying the sensation of Lisa's tongue on his sensitive glans.

Of course they did leave the light on. Lisa momentarily forgot all about it as she concentrated on licking the thick cock in front of her. A couple of times he tried to force his way into her mouth when she slowed down. She quickly started licking his short thick length again and he murmured his approval. His pleasure was obvious.

Gus ran his left hand up her thigh to her butt and started squeezing and kneading her firm flesh while watching his friend having his cock sucked. He then attempted to roll her onto her stomach. She wasn't budging. Gus moved up closer and grabbed her by the hips. Then he slowly manoeuvred her around so that she was on her knees. Stumpy still had a grip on the back of her head and Gus guessed she was still sucking his cock as her head bobbed up and down slowly.

Gus then moved in behind Lisa, pulling her nice trim round butt upwards. He gripped a cheek in each hand and spread them apart. He could see her hairless slit opening up and pushed them apart even further. He moved in closer forcing her knees wider apart. The angle wasn't quite right, so he reached forward and with the palm of his hand pushed her down in the middle of her back, this effectively raised her arse up higher. Satisfied, he again moved closer until he had his cock lined up with her cunt. Holding his cock in one hand he rubbed himself up and down her wet slit several times, lubricating his knob with a mixture of Lisa's juices and his friends sperm that was still oozing out. The feeling was sensational he thought. Flexed his hips forward a couple of inches and watched as his knob disappeared part way into her slick pussy.

Lisa stopped what she was doing to Stumpy. She felt the other man briefly enter her. She was relieved that he was not large but still grimaced when he withdrew and quickly forced himself in hard. He continued to hold the middle of her back down and again withdrew and slammed in hard. Stumpy rubbed his cock against her mouth again and told her to get on with it. She was not comfortable and had difficulty lifting her head high enough to continue to suck his engorged cock.

"Hey...fuck her in the arse...she might like it," Stumpy suggested to his mate kneeling behind Lisa.

"Reckon?" Gus asked, just as he was getting into it. "Yeah...why not," he said, answering his own question. He looked down at Lisa's small round anus, not a hair on it, and withdrew his cock from her slippery cunt. After dribbling a small amount of spit onto his fingers he proceeded to run some around the rim of her arse.

Lisa looked up startled and turned slightly towards Gus. "Please...don't do that...I...I..." She almost bite her lip as she felt Gus force a digit into her tight butt. "Nooo...not that ...please..." she begged again. Lisa had only ever been fucked in the arse once before by her husband Dave, she did not enjoy it and had refused to do it since. It was just too uncomfortable for her and even though this man was probably slightly smaller than her husband was, she feared it even more than sucking the thick cock in front of her.

Gus chuckled. He felt the power; she was their plaything for the time being; it excited him. "So what do ya want me to do then?" he asked her while his finger was still inserted in her arse.

Lisa was confused. "What?" She didn't want him to do anything. She wanted to go home!

"Fucken tell me slut, where ya want me to root ya then," Gus snarled back at her.

She understood now. He wanted her to ask for it. The bastard wanted her to consent to sex with him. Lisa felt she had no choice. She had to comply or risk anal sex with the brutal man. They had discovered her Achilles Heel. She guessed it didn't matter too much now, the sooner he finished with her the better.

"My pussy...can't you just use my pussy..." Lisa said softly.

"You asken me to fuck your cunt, hey?" Gus antagonised her, as he slid his finger in and out of her very tight little arse a couple more times. "Sure you don't wanna arse fuck?"

Lisa felt helpless again; just his finger was bad enough. "Please stop it...you can use my pussy...I want you to use my pussy."

Gus removed his finger and positioned himself at her slick entrance again. "Orright then...just to please ya...but one more thing...you have ta move like ya want it...you gotta fuck back, ok? Or I will stop and I will just take your arsehole. You better believe me!" He touched his knob against her inner lips, parting them open, then increased the pressure. Gus felt slight resistance for a moment then his cock slid in deeply. "Nice," he chuckled.

Lisa closed her eyes again as Gus slowly fucked her. "Better move it..." she heard him demand. With his next few thrusts she responded, minutely at first, just slightly rocking her hips to meet his forward thrusts. He was holding her hips pulling her back onto him. She was reminded of Dave; he loved to fuck her doggy style. She tried to convince herself that it was Dave fucking her to give her some degree of enthusiasm for the man now raping her. Unbelievably it helped; she began to accept it. Within a minute or so Lisa was fucking back, and her groans were real.

* * *

Larry had moved over next to Chris and was watching the proceedings. Larry had Lisa's small handbag and was rummaging through it. He had found a small torch attached to her car keys, which he used to look through her stuff. Larry was quietly making suggestive comments to the young man next to him. He noticed him looking up every now and then.

"Have a look at her go now, hey. I reckon she loves it now," he said. "What's ya name?" he asked.

"Chris."

"Chris hey...so Chris you're not fucking her...really...don't worry, I won't tell her husband?"

"I'm not fucking her," Chris stated as matter of fact.

"Well how'd ya like to have a go at her then?" he asked, as he removed cash from the wallet he had found inside Lisa's bag. Larry looked at the licence inside the wallet. "Lisa...hey? I just fucked Lisa...fucken wouldn't think she was forty three..."

The privacy of darkness had permitted Chris to watch while Lisa was being fucked from behind. He could hear her grunts with every thrust. He could see she was rocking her hips back and forth, responding. He thought that she did appear to be enjoying it.

"I respect her. I know her husband too. Besides she's nearly eighteen years older than me, I just couldn't," Chris answered firmly.

"What are you gay or something? Would ya rather suck my cock instead...get me all hard so I can then fuck you in the arse?" Larry asked him, while he rubbed Chris's dick through his shorts.

"Please...don't do that. No, I'm not gay...I just couldn't...besides she isn't going to let me" Chris cried despairingly, he could feel the man's touch harden his cock further.

"Course she want's ya...she took ya took a nudist beach for fucks sake...nothin' but a tiny bikini on...rubbin' lotion all over ya body too. What do ya think she was doing flashin' her butt at ya when I bumped into you? She want's ya I'm tellin' you. This is the deal young Chris...you are going to fuck her next...or I'm going to have your arse...got that?"

Chris was silent.

"Hear me?" Larry growled through gritted teeth. "You're gonna fuck her next!" Larry loved the power. He could feel Chris's young cock getting hard as he squeezed his length. He was getting off on this too. "Your biggest problem will be stuffing this fucken great horse cock of your's up her little twat, pal." This was going to be good.

* * *

Lisa was mortified with herself. She tried to tell herself it couldn't be happening, but there was no mistaking it. The tiny little flutters had begun deep in her belly and coursed lower and lower. She gripped the worn material of the old mattress with her fists. The sounds coming from her were now little more than incoherent moans. Gus kept on pounding into her. He had been going for well over ten minutes. Lisa had not been fucked that long in years. Gus's long hard strokes were the same as what she enjoyed with her husband. Unfortunately for Lisa Dave had lost his staying power quite some time ago. He was lucky to last two minutes!

"Nooo.... mmm....umph...oh God..." The tingling flutter was hovering around her mons Venus. She pushed back harder onto Gus's hard cock. She was vaguely aware of her breasts swinging back and forth, her hard nipples rubbing against the dirty mattress. Then it hit her, the pulsating from deep within her uterus.

"Ahh...yeah...that's...it...," she moaned breathlessly.

Her orgasm swept over her suddenly. Gus just kept fucking her rapidly as her vaginal wall spasm and contracted around his shaft. His balls slapping against her clitoris intensifying Lisa's orgasm even more. Lisa lowered her face to the mattress and her toes curled tightly as the final spasms of her orgasm began to subside.

Gus could hold on no longer, he looked down at his cock with each powerful stroke. Even his average sized penis looked large in Lisa's hairless pussy. He loved the look of her sun-tanned butt that contrasted with the slim white lines from her g-string. Best looking cunt he had probably ever fucked, he thought. Far better than that fat bitch he called his girlfriend. He felt that little friction when he rooted his slag of a girlfriend that he could last for half an hour or more, not with this woman though.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah...oh fuck..." Gus cried out hoarsely, he couldn't believe that he could actually feel the bitch's cunt contracting around his cock; it was just too much. With a final hard thrust he shot his load as deep as he could into her. He ground himself into her even harder, his balls continued to pump cum for several seconds longer. Gus reached around and rubbed Lisa's clitoris with his forefinger, he flicked her little gold ring and pulled it several times while he emptied the last of his cum.

"Fucken excellent my little lady...fucken excellent," thanked Gus.

With a playful slap on her right buttock Gus slowly began to slip his cock out. She was still on her knees but was leaning her face against the mattress with her hands gripping the material firmly. Gus watched his slick shiny cock pop out followed by a great glob of thick cum. He thought she looked well fucked now, her inner flaps were puffy and red and distended out past her hairless outer lips.

"So who's next?" Gus asked, just as Lisa collapsed onto her side. "You I suppose?" he asked, looking at Stumpy.

"Please...not yet...not so soon...let me recover first...please..." Lisa pleaded softly.

"You just keep sucking me cock for a bit then...ok," Stumpy said to her as he pulled her back over to his lap.

"Oh...mmmph...do I have to...mmmph..." But Stumpy was already rubbing his cock around her mouth trying to force it in while he held the back of her head.

Stumpy was pleased with how this was all going. He couldn't wipe the smile off his face when he thought about how the slut had enjoyed being fucked by his mate Gus. "They're all the same," he thought to himself as Lisa slurped away noisily. "All fuckin' sluts at heart," he was certain. "Even the married ones like this old bitch, as pretty as she is."

Lisa thought that if she brought this guy off with her mouth she wouldn't have to fuck him so she was determined to do her best. He seemed to be enjoying it too, she thought, even when her teeth grazed across his fat knob every so often as she struggled to fit his cock in her mouth. Lisa had her hand around the base stroking him methodically; her fingers didn't quite go the whole way around. Every so often she gagged when he forced her head down, driving his short thick length in further almost face-fucking her.

* * *

Larry was playing with the mobile phone he had found in Lisa's handbag. He noticed it was a camera phone. He scrolled through her contact list. "So Chris...what's Lisa's hubby's name?"

Chris was still watching Lisa giving Stumpy head. She was now kneeling over him, her pretty blond head bobbing up and down in earnest with Stumpy's fingers entwined tightly in her hair. Lisa's naked butt pointed directly towards where Chris and Larry were sitting in the dark.

"Dave...his name's Dave...he was a real mean bastard too when he was younger. He probably would have killed any one that tried anything with his Lisa...once..." Chris responded absently.

Larry chuckled evilly. "Is that so..." He then aimed the phone at Lisa and Stumpy being careful to leave his friends face out of shot, then took a picture. He moved up closer and took another of Lisa's upturned backside; her naked slit just visible, a small trickle of cum oozing out.

Larry then scrolled through the names again. "There it is...Dave...," he said to himself.

* * *

It happened suddenly. Lisa was not ready for it and when Stumpy held the back of her head firmly she could not pull away. She had her mouth stretched wide over his cock when she felt the first pulse along his thick shaft with her hand. The hot jet of sperm shot to the back of her throat forcefully. She tried to pull away again. Lisa had only ever swallowed cum twice before when her husband had tricked her, just the thought of it usually revolted her.

"Arhh...fucken don't stop...ooh yeah...that's it baby..." Stumpy bellowed loudly. He pushed his cock in as far as he could. Her lips were close to the base of his thick veiny penis, close to his scrotum. He could hear her gag every time another spurt of cum erupted from his balls and he could feel her tongue rasp against the underside of his fuck stick with every pulse of his ejaculation.

Lisa thought she would choke. She had trouble breathing. He would not let go of her head. She tried to push him away but he was too strong. She knew she would have to swallow soon. It felt like there were litres of the stuff almost drowning her. She felt another stream of his hot sperm shoot out, she had no choice, and quickly she swallowed. The warm thick liquid slid down her throat easily; she felt she could breath again. Surprisingly, the taste wasn't as bad as she'd thought, just a little bit salty. Her gagging reflex had passed and she easily swallowed again, completely clearing her throat, barely a trickle had escaped from her mouth; such was the tight fit of her lips around his cock.

Lisa could feel his cock rapidly softening in her mouth, easing her straining jaw. She had never swallowed so much cum before in her life. She was thankful she wasn't sick. The taste she had in her mouth wasn't all that unpleasant. She now knew it was more the thought of that gooey stuff that put her off swain the past. Maybe it was just a mind over matter thing? She was relieved it was over now and hoped that her rapists would now let them both go. They had all had their turn with her now. Surely that was enough?

* * *

Larry watched as his friend let go of Lisa's hair and she sat up wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Gus handed Stumpy a can of beer and congratulated him heartily. Lisa grabbed her beach towel that lay nearby and wrapped it around her naked body.


"Can we go now...please?" Lisa asked quietly, kneeling down with her legs folded beneath her.

Stumpy had planned on fucking her too but she had surprised him with her excellent head-job. He knew he probably wouldn't get another erection for some time and he expected the old dero to come back to reclaim his camp again soon. Pity. He could see that Gus was starting to look a bit anxious and had re-dressed. Maybe they should fuck off, he thought.

"One more to go...Lisa..." Larry sneered. He had released Chris's long cock from the confines of his board-shorts and was stroking the length. "Just one more and you're free to go."

"What...what do you mean...that's enough...surely...you've all had your fun...can't we go now?" Lisa stammered nervously, unsure of what he wanted now.

"Your forgetting ya young boyfriend here...he's got something for ya too, haven't ya Chris, me mate?" Larry informed her.

There was a brief silence from Lisa as Larry's obscene suggestion sunk in.

"You have to be joking...Chris? I'm not going to do anything with Chris, thankyou," Lisa responded adamantly.

"Hate ta tell ya Lisa...but this is how it is...either you and Chris have a nice little fuck...or...ya friend here is gonna first suck my cock and get me all hard...then I'm gonna fuck him...comprende?"

More silence for a moment. Then Stumpy laughed wickedly. He loved it. "That Larry, what a sick puppy. This is going to be good," he thought to himself.

"And while I'm fucking Chris here...you can probably be entertaining my friends some more...I know that the big fellow over there would just love to have your ass, too."

In the dim light Lisa looked over at where Gus now lay. He had undone his jeans again he was slowly stroking his cock with a big cheesy smile on his face.

"Oh nooo...I couldn't...he's...nearly young enough to be my son...I...I couldn't..." Lisa trailed off aghast.

"Wanna watch him suck my cock then, hey bitch? Nice friend you are."

Both Lisa and Chris remained silent. They avoid each others gaze and sat still nervously.

Larry used his knife to cut Chris's bonds and dragged him over to the mattress by the flickering light. "Hold her down would ya. Nah...better still...sit her up on the table."

Stumpy grabbed Lisa under the arms and forced her to stand while she clutched at her towel tightly. Chris looked downcast near her feet as Stumpy snatched the towel off Lisa and threw it to one side then pushed her back against the old table. With a sweep of his arm he brushed aside the empty beer cans and rubbish from the surface of the rectangular table clearing it completely.

coops181
coops181
810 Followers