All Comments on 'Beach House Weekend'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

I see from you list that you only write about sharing your wife. Are these true adventures? If so lucky you! Pay no attention to the self rightious who post negative comments.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Boy, every male

just can't wait to watch his wife in that position for a weekend. Why not a month?!? Really enjoy her being fucked in 360 positions. Watch her suck all those cocks, huh?

The wife is just a cum bucket, anyway, right? Married her only for a hole to stick your cock and deposit your cum. And watch as many as possible do the same.

Sounds like a really loving marriage, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome!

That was so erotic and I wish my wife would be like that right now... we have been role playing for a few years as she imagines being fucked by another man while we fuck. A real turn on, as she cums very quickly and reaching, with a nice, sexy and fulfilled grin, like he was there. So sexy to see a wife enjoying another man's cock and see his pleasure in and on her. I'd be all over her right after. Great story, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

I share my wife with her lover one weekend a month. I think I cum more than he does just watching. You really captured how hot it is to watch.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
Our friend

A little over 2 years ago I shared my wife with a good friend of ours. As it turned out, his dick is really big, a lot bigger than mine and he had my wife climbing the walls when he fucked her. It was awesome to watch someone with a really big fuck my wife to one orgasm after another and to see the expression on her face while she was cumming. There were no condoms involved so my wife ended up with a pussy full of cum. He has fucked my wife quite a few times since ( 2 or 3 times a month). She really looks forward to his big dick.

CorinthlvrCorinthlvrover 16 years ago
Wife-sharing

God, you really know how it is. I shared my ex with my best friend years ago and his dick was huge compared to mine. She always let me go first if I was home, but when I was traveling, he stayed and fucked her and fucked her. I loved the descriptions over the phone of what he was doing to her and the phone sex was awesome. Unfortunately, I traveled too much and lost her to him. Ah well, I still get off with those images in my mind some 29 years ago. Wish I could find her again. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Marathon Fuck Session.

A few years back we had a very similar experience. Me and my wife planned on a week long sojurn to Kashmir. Another couple friend of ours also joined us and we all started our journey by road and our first stop was Pathankot in Punjab and the second night we reached Kashmir's capital Srinagar and rented a Houseboat on the Dal lake for our stay. Houseboats are virtual Five stars Independent Floating Luxury fully equipped in all respects having complete privacy. The environment was very romantic and after a nice meal prepared by the chef in the House boat itself we all sat on the deck on the housebat to enjoy the evening air of the serene sorroundings and the Char Chinars and it was soon dark, and we were all a little tipsy from the drinks and the atmosphere turned romantic and sexual tones took over and then we exchanged our wives for a feel and a kiss and then progressed futher and initiated into swapping and for the whole night in our individual rooms and because of the new ness of the partners indulged in all sorts of fucks and by late morning were overfive dips each. The whole day was utilised to see the sites around and night again was the same for fucks which now graduated to being in the same room also. After our two days stay at Srinagar, we proceeded to pahalgam and then to gulmarg and the swapping continued but on th last night when we all horny my friends wife started on her periods and then on that night my wife took on both of us six times that night and the other two nights of the journey back. We can recollect those nights and in fact it was a fucking Marathon, with my wife being fucked over 40 times in that week + and her Pussy was Gaping open for a week with swollen lips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just a Thought

Actually, your story is well written and sexciting; however, she stretches the deal one day, blows a college kid (not part of the deal) and I guess if I were her, would be wildy horny and sexed.

Now, he doesn't seem to feel jealous or hurt but rather excited...Okay, but - all of a sudden out of the clear blue she promotes this encounter (yes it was her fantasy) and I couldn't help but wonder if she is enjoying the friend and/or extra curricular activity too much; ie: extra day, not even a kiss or hand job for an extra day. I think extra lovers, known and unknown, are close on the horizon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An absolute crap "story" !!

NO writing skills whatsoever ! It should be "botomo" , not topo .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 stars

not bad but needed some finishing work. however, you seem to have loyal audience that LOVED your story and were inspired to write their own experiences or fantasies or combinations of the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loser Husband

Husband is a coward loser wimp who should just kill himself or should that be the shitty writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

I want to fuck with my husband watching, and a beach house would be a perfect place for a getaway. We fantasize about it a lot. It's going to happen. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.4/5.0 = 88%]

I had the oportunity to share my wife with a friend i could trusted TOTALLY!

HE was on assignment 70 mi ftom our city. He used to spend weekends with my wife & me. It was obvious to me the two of them clicked from the get go. I knew he would not tell anybody. I was not ready for wife sharing YET.

If they had sex unbeknownst to me, do ne it. It was meant tohappen anyway but i chickened out! Sucks to be me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH! GAVE IT A 5-.

To anon 10/20/17 (had the opportunity to share his wife whith his friend whom he trusted totally but chickened out.)

You are not the only one.

I screw up a similar opportunity. With hindsight i realize now that all I had to do was assure my wife i would never leave her & never stop loving her.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Love it

I enjoy all these anonymous commenters who love to share their wives with a friend. What a pack of fucking liars. No man, I mean Man, would share his wife with a friend or anyone else. Ever.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Nope.

Nope, husband couldn´t touch her for that weekend but she could suck some college kid off? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is an excellent WIFE SEX STORY! ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)! I strongly believe that this story is based on true events!

Be careful what you wish for! Anything is possible when a wife, her husband, & his friend are spending a weekend together near a beach. It goes without saying that she turns on both of them. The situation gets complicated if she wants them both. The situation gets further exacerbated if she needs two men in her life to be truly happy.

& then the husband's BFF gets blue balls, & the wife goes to friend's room ostensibly to give him a hand job.

What if when she comes back, she admits to her husband that his friend & his five did the "69"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo!

❤, 👍👍.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five stars)!

❤. 👍👍!

:)

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

oo please consult an editor. the content is ok for a sharing wife story on the beach

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

I said “tell you what, Danny, from 8am Saturday morning until midnight Sunday night Judy will belong to you. For this weekend you will be the couple and I will be the odd man.” Both Danny and Judy looked at me like I was crazy. But, Judy’s look of astonishment quickly changed to one of her sly grins. I could tell where her mind was going...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

I said “tell you what, Danny, from 8am Saturday morning until midnight Sunday night Judy will belong to you. For this weekend you will be the couple and I will be the odd man.” Both Danny and Judy looked at me like I was crazy. But, Judy’s look of astonishment quickly changed to one of her sly grins. I could tell where her mind was going...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like topo's stories very much. They are straight to the point. I gave this one a

5- [4.6 = 92% (💥💥💥💥💥-)]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hubby got nothing but disrespect from the Cunt. Yah that's an exciting long weekend, NOT!!! It's clear that the Cunt isn't even attracted to her loser hubby and didn't hesitate to be with the guy she really is in love with. She will blow complete strangers but give nothing to him. Oh boy that's exciting! Hubby should have just walked into the ocean and drowned himself. Worthless!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous