All Comments on 'Bea's Tale'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thought

"Did he think something like this would happen?" - Why would he think that? He was explicitly told that you were going SOLELY as Ron's assistant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm still a cheater is back!

How embarrassing, both to other authors, the site and this idiot. Getting your scores changed and them bragging about it. That was just stupid. Who can take you seriously. I know I won't read anything you've written. I'll just give you a three, because I know you'll get anything less changed.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Daniel is an idiot but

I don't think he realizes what is happening with his wife. She has crossed every line and deserves retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nothing fun here, just pathetic effort to find something they never will understand

#1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Liked It!

I liked the story. Sure she was a cheat. Her husband was a sorry case too. The two studs she was (or beginning) doing were lucky guys! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a prime candidate for a divorce.

Just because a her husband has a brain fart, is no guarantee he is dumb enough to keep a cheating bitch like her around. Especially when she finds out (She has already been told what to expect by Thomas if she listened) Thomas really only wants to notch his belt and ruin another marriage relationship. I love it when the happy cheating wife gets the wake up call.... Too late. No need for a epilogue or a second chapter, I like my ending best.

highshine808highshine808almost 7 years ago

Good story overall but could be improved with editing.

I enjoy the slow unfolding of her sexual education.

I imagine that when she tells D about her adventures

he will be thrilled and encourage her to continue.

There's a nice setup for further development

with R and the swinger parties.

I hope she will grow more confident and

sophisticated in her interactions and

take more initiative, not just following.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a whore.

This is just some middle-aged slut trying to justify breaking her wedding vows. Fuck that noise. No man in his right mind would try to talk his wife into having an affair. Any woman dumb enough to believe otherwise is deluded and deserves whatever hellfire rains down upon her after the truth comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved the story.

This type story is what the LW category is all about. I simply loved it. Far less important than the story itself is the grammar, but you could do a better editing job. Also there's nothing wrong with using pronouns, especially when only a male and female are interacting. Please, in the future, try to avoid using proper names two or three times in the same short paragraph. 5* for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another hsuband hater story

Husband not good enough. Husband is a wimp. Husband doesn't have a big enough dick. Everybody makes them cum better than their husbands. Wow, why get married just fuck anything that walks. Again husband is too stupid to know anything is going on. Just another husband hate story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As always a Shit story

By a Shit wannabe writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't like Thomas

I guess that Bea liked him, but he is such an ass hole. I wouldn't want my wife ordered around that way. Many parts very stimulating, but Thomas made it a story that I won't be chocking the chicken over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two people need to die

and a third needs to retire from writing altogether

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Great, wet, hot story

Wonderful story. You know I love your stories. This one is short but had my full wet and hot attention. Good job. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fairly emotionless tale of adultery

It never felt like she had any real guilt over her cheating. And she kept going back, time and again. And none of the characters seemed to feel any emotion. Not during the sex they were having or any concern over what, exactly they were doing. Even the actual sex was boring. An odd story. I do wonder if this will end up in the high 2's or low 3's in the scoring. Or will it suddenly spring into the 4's. Should be interesting to watch. Not my favorite story by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Looks like the

He-man women-haters club is in full force and commenting! A certain percentage of readers are going to push for the BTB agenda. Its a shame because Imstillfun is just try to share a sexy fantasy with the readers. Why moralize on a porn site? Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is the parting of the ways.

The most reader at "loving wives" want read erotic and exciting stories about spouses of every age! Unfortunately the most stories are slut wive stories of the same tenor: selfish wives who betrayed and disrespect their husbands! They make use of a bad bodily or mental constitution! Where is the love and care? I don't imagine that thats erotic or exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF?

I'm not very bright when it comes to computers, but I could only get this story to accept a 5 vote. I first tried a 3, it wouldn't take it; then I tried a 4 several times, still no joy, then just for the heck of it I clicked on 5--BANG--instant acceptance. Like I say, I know it has to be something I did, but can anyone tell me what I may have done wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "WTF?"

Sometimes you just have to keep trying, I've sometimes had to click 5 or more times to get my vote in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She thinks

Communication, Bea, people. Are always so selfish, you probably have ruined your marriage. Daniel's is just a hound

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheating

With not talking this over with her husband first she is cheating. When she tells him and he didn't want it to go this far whoops. She is now hooked and her husband can't compete. It's grow for her way beyond her marriage now. The fish is hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A review to actually read

IMSTILLFUN,

I have, and continue to be a huge fan of your work. Literotica is filled with fantasies not realities. There are stories that bring our the smallest nuances of desires and exploit them into relatable quick reads. Your stories show the carnal desires of a woman and if people are looking for something different, then maybe readers should move on, check out some porn, and be done with it.

You're a great writer and I am looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BULLSHIT STORY FROM BALL-LESS AUTHOR.

WHORES AND WIMPS. WHAT A HORRIBLE LIFE SURROUNDED BY DECEIT AND SHIT.

colesneil37colesneil37almost 7 years ago
Great story

A great story as always, can't wait for next chapter.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
CUCKOLD

Puzzled, was she on the pill as her husband couldn't ejaculate? I doubt it.

Wouldn't her husband notice her with holding sex for a period as requested? I'm certain I would be suspicious. Between the photographer and Thomas in collusion turned her into a whore. Really not a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
glad you wrote

A nice story, but I prefer you teasing multiple guys and then taking them on, getting fucked and double fucked and drenched in their sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unfinished, piece of shit story

Your stuff is usually pretty good. I look forwarded to reading your stories. But sometimes you seem to have a driving need to lay a turd. This is one of those times.

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 6 years ago
Men and women are essentially the same

I as a woman (late in life) am very impressed by this story, it is both an accurate and true to life fantasy.

I have friends of a similar age that have been faithful to their husbands for many years that could lose themselves for thirty minutes dreaming of a date with Thomas. These women are neither whores or cheats.

I have friends who have had a short lived full on no regrets affairs, that have enhanced their marriages.

We women are not barefoot at home in the kitchen, ironing our husbands underpants, we are sensual human beings, with thoughts and masturbatory fantasies too.

I liked this story and cannot understand why people feel the need to attack the author, I love her and think her writing reflects many "sexual" woman's most carnal desires.

tubby424tubby424over 6 years ago
dominating

I love that many of your story's have a domination factor involved. I would love my wife to meet this guy and have him exert his control over both of us. Can not wait for the next chapter to see how Elizabeth evolves and how the husband is eventually worked into the picture.

He let them have me is one of my all time favorites.

thanks

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Perfect example ✔

Sweet way to destroy the foundation of a loving relationship. Nice fantasy but in reality, for someone like myself, no drama, just walk away and let her fuck around anyone she wants. But not in my coin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheating Slut!

So did she fuck Ron too?Did hubby find out?Did Thomas knock her up? ~ Inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
confused

In one part she says "after a photo shoot they are like rabbits", then says it been a long time. Then later she promises to not have sex with her husband. Which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot.

I like stories that are actually erotic.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Every male character except maybe the hubs, is a total Douche

And they played her right into skankhood

Design82Design82almost 6 years ago
Good story

....and it IS a good story!!

An everyday wife, encouraged by her husband, gets corrupted (has fun!!) by a couple of guys.

So the wife enjoys all the strange sex...the two guys having the wife obviously enjoy themselves....and the husband enjoys it all too - his wife is happier, she tells him 'snippets' of her adventures, and fucks him more than before....and it's confirming what a sexy hotwife he has....

Plus all the other people on the fringes....the guys in the pub, who see and hear about a married lady about to commit adultery...and the 'server' ( anyone for tennis?) who gets to see her tits.....

EVERYONE'S benefitted in some way. It's SEX. It's what makes the world go around!!

And we'll-written, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Steaming Pile!

Thisisn'tfun. Doesn't come close to reality! Just a story on Literotia you say and not real,you say? Oh it's real alright.Real shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Haters why?

I’m amazed at all the hateful comments. If you don’t like hotwife, cheating, cuckold stories why are you reading them??? There wasn’t a thing wrong with the plot, only one one typing error I saw, the characters were developed as much as they needed to be. It was a good read and I wonder if there is a second part. Please keep writing and ignore the asshats that comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grow a pair...

If you do not like it, stop reading. This is fantasy. If you are not confident in your relationships, and feel afraid of losing your squeeze, Don't read about those who are. I for one am on the fence personally.

Great writing and fantasy. This story had the wife hesitant about continuing, but as guys know, when you have that inner lower urge, it takes over your brain. Good story and a '5' from me. Got to clean up now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.

It is stories like these that I like. My wife often got someone when I was gone 6-9 months at a time. She write and tell me about her experiences. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it up to the point she fucked thomas.

Daniel did not want her to cheat. Het mind reasoned that on her own. The sexy photo shoot and unbuttoned blouse was hot. I would get a hard-on seeing those photos of the guy holding my wife's breasts or teasing her nipples. I draw the line at kissing, intercourse, her holding his cock.

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyover 4 years ago
Love It

I love the premise of the story and her slow connection to her internal slut. Would love to see the journey continue and her husband become more aware/involved and embrace the benefits of a slutwife!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 4 years ago
THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER CHAPTER

This is a hot story which calls for "what's next?" I'd like to hear how the next photoshoot with Ron goes, e.g., Ron does a shoot of Elizabeth and Thomas....and things get out of hand... eventually Ron joins them for her first MFM as they "spit-roast" and DP her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so when does the hubby find out she is a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVED IT

HOT HOT HOT love the slut wife theme, plleeease continue this story. Husband finds out and becomes a cum eating cuckold to his slut wife !!!

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
Really Really Good

No need for a Chapter 2 - Sometimes you've got to leave the story where it is and let the reader's minds wonder. I just love a cheating wife theme. Cuckold is also good, but something about an otherwise faithful playing behind hubby's back really gets me off. Your writing really draws pictures I my mind. Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So what now?

Now she is a cheating slut! Betraying her husband of 20 years who is no longer able to reclaim her due to cancer! ......." I had the biggest orgasm of my life" thats her thinking!! It may also be that he no longer wants the slut back! Who wants to be with a slut who cheats on him when he is no longer able to defend himself due to an illness! In terms of character, your stories are the bottom drawer!!! Maybe your biography is correct when you write, you want to write masturbation stories!! And your followers agree with you: For them, jerking off is exactly the right thing!

Thinking prohibited!

PymGordon777PymGordon777over 3 years ago
May I suggest some changes?

Beautiful story, and very well written.

Interesting plot, unusual yet intriguing.

However, I believe that it can be improved (?) with only some minor changes.

I know... who am I to say so? Well... that’s right...

Anyhow, if you are interested (and you are still there) just drop me a PM or reply to the feedback I just sent you.

Cheers

GP

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Dumb very dumb.

Very dumb for the wife to let Thomas order her around on their first date. I thought that since she wouldn´t let her husband boss her around that she was a strong woman. However the author lost her somehow turning her into a literal slave to Thomas commands. I love a cheating wife story. much better than the hubby gawking at another man. What I didn´t like was THomas, Don and Elizabeth taking advantage of Daniel in his debilitating state. Cancer is nothing to play around with. Would they been able to get away with this if he didn´t have a cancer? I don´t think they would have even tried it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. If the lady who told it to you doesn’t give you an update, write one for us!

silver67silver67almost 3 years ago

Just wondering if there was more to "Beai's" story to come----it was just getting interesting

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

I can only repeat myself. A woman whose husband is suffering from cancer and is therefore no longer sexually able to satisfy his wife's needs and who therefore acts like your protagonist, this woman should become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death. Then she has time to reflect on her actions!

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

I definitely want to see a Part 2 to this! I hope Thomas & Ron end up DP-ing Bea.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Good story,

Thank you for your story.

@sbrooks103x

Thought

"Did he think something like this would happen?" - Why would he think that? He was explicitly told that you were going SOLELY as Ron's assistant.

He also said they would be only taking pictures. And that is what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, well written and HOT dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not your usual quality. The girl was too dumb and submissive and the narration dull.

Your Admirer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fuckin’cuck story.

Disgusting!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems a bit odd that some people complain about a cheating wife story when it’s clearly labelled such. I’m a fan of your writing and I understand how difficult it is to get these stories out. It’s 5 stars from me and a thank you for rising above stupid comments made by people who have barely enough brain power to make their hearts continue pumping. Please keep writing and enjoying your journey because yes, you are still fun!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh dear!

dick_hardendick_harden4 months ago

I so LOVE the awful comments from the usual crowd of LW trolls. They are a clique of sad men whose wives kicked them out because they're useless, and now they hate all women, but especially women who get enjoyment from fucking men apart from their husband. What these dopey moralizers are doing reading porn, I don't understand.

Nevertheless, I will agree this is not up to the usual standard of Imstillfun, who's one of the best authors on this site. I guess even she couldn't make a silk purse out of this sow's ear of a tale. I'm slightly puzzled as to why Imstillfun took this tale on, considering it's a fairly mundane story of an affair. Although this story may not live up to the high standards of Imstillfun's other work, it's still a quality piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Part 2 please Elizabeth has a lot to write about. She is just getting started sexually. She loves sex and showing herself off to other men much can be written about her.Will written so far keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When Daniel found out that his wife had become a whore, he filed for divorce and kicked her out of his house.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

"what's next for you " ????? .. Well not in any particular order;

a divorce

some penicillin

awkward calls to inform family members

joining a SWAMP DONKEY HERD

finding a new place to live

getting tee shirts made that say "I'M A PIG, SO GIVE ME YOUR BIG COCK"

getting an attorney

and on and on it will go until you are to old and bitter and your vagina looks like a fucking HULA HOOP ......... but hey you had fun......... right? 👍

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Guys its a work of erotic fiction FFS. You know, as in its not actually true and therefore the authors imagination can run free. This isnt an account of actual events. Why not go back to mumsnet?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...