Bea's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,350 Followers

He was about 15 minutes late, I was a little tiffed but he looked so handsome in his suit I forgot about it. As he walked by the bar he talked to the bartender and some of the guys up at the bar. Actually he seemed to know most of the guys there. It must have been a place where they went daily after work for a drink.

I stood up and he kissed me on the cheek, hugged me, then sat down opposite of me with his back to the room.

He told me I looked great but lose the sweater. He made a big deal about how much better the dress looked without it.

"Would you like something to drink," Thomas asked.

"A soda and water would be fine," I replied. I wanted to keep my wits about me.

Then his phone rang.

"I have to take this," he said.

He suggested that I go to the bar and get him a beer, my soda water and put it on his tab.

As I walked up most guys were looking at me or my breasts. I was already slightly aroused and I knew my nipples were showing and this only made them harder.

I wondered to myself how many other women Thomas had brought here so his friends could see his next conquest.

When I returned to the table we clinked glasses in a cheers and he asked if I had made a decision regarding him. I thought when I had emailed him YES he would have known that was my answer, so I told him that I wanted to be intimate with him. I said it quite quietly.

He responded with "Do you want me to fuck you?"

I saw men close by watching us as I answered, "yes."

"Do you want to feel my cock?" He continued

Again I answered, "Yes."

My face was turning red as I know some of the guys heard. He then learned over and kissed me and said, "Good."

We then quietly talked about what would work for me. He wanted to know if I could go to the city, about 2 1/2 hours away, overnight. I told him yes and that I could say I was shopping. I'd done that frequently in the past.

We tentatively set a date for a couple of weekends away. He quietly asked some questions about my sexual experiences. It surprised him that I hadn't really done much.

"Do you like me pushing your boundaries and putting you of your comfort zone?" he asked.

I told him, "Yes."

I think that was part of my attraction to him, he was so different and I knew he was very experienced. Maybe it was the bad boy image that got to me.

He asked me to get us another drink and I did. I was very aware of everyone watching me. I remember thinking at this point that I was sure everyone knows what's going on.

When I sat down again he reached over and held my hand while we talked. After our drinks we decided we should go. I said I needed to use the washroom and reached for my purse and sweater.

Thomas asked me to leave them there but if could I do something for him.

"Sure," I said without thinking.

"While you're in there take off your panties give them to me," he said.

It kind of thrilled me and I agreed. When I came back with them balled up in my fist, most guys were watching. Thomas stuck his hand out for them as I reached the table and I gave them to him. I thought he would put them in his pocket but he put them on the table.

I was shocked and didn't know what to say. Anyone could see them. He left them there till after the bartender, who he apparently knows very well, came over with our bill. He casually picked them up with his keys and put them in his pocket as we got up to leave. I didn't look at anybody on the way out.

He walked me to my car which was a ways from his. I had parked at the back of the lot. He kissed me and put both hands on my butt pulling me tight against him, I could feel him through our clothes. He told me that I was sexy and how wonderfully naughty I was.

On the drive home I thought about what had taken place, he obviously knew a lot of people that were in the lounge and knowingly wanted everyone to see his latest trophy. He must have got off on knowing other men were looking at me or parts of me. It was so wrong for me that it was an immense turn on. I realized I wasn't going to stop it. Truth was I wanted him.

The next day Daniel told me he would be working most of the weekend after next and I suggested that maybe I would go to the city shopping.

He immediately suggested that I call Ron and have him come and take some more pictures in the hotel room. When I told him no, he got quite moody and we had a bit of an argument about it but I was firm, NO.

I made plans to go after work on the Friday and Thomas said he would be there Saturday sometime.

This worked out well for me. With late check-ins it gave me a day to shop and do all my girly stuff, hair, nails, etc.

Ten days before we were meeting I got an email from Thomas. I was checking my phone at work and wasn't expecting anything from him. When I opened it there was a picture of his erection and a message that said 10 more sleeps. He told me to promise I would not have sex till then.

I closed it and looked around expecting everyone in the lunchroom to be looking at me. They weren't. Every day I got an email counting down the days till we met. The emails were flattering and there was always question or two.

Had I ever masturbated for anyone? Did I own any adult toys? Had I ever tried any anal play? Had I ever had sex while wearing a blindfold? Did I ever think about two men?

One email he told me he didn't have to ask if I liked showing myself cause he knew the answer. He asked me to answer each question truthfully.

He certainly knew how to keep me thinking about sex.

Friday finally came and the day seemed to drag forever. All I could think about was the anticipation of the weekend ahead of me.

Finally the day ended and I was on my way. I arrived in the city at dinner time. The hotel reservation was in my name even though Thomas had selected the hotel. He said he wanted one with a bar and knew that one was nice. I shopped Friday night and it helped keep my mind off Saturday.

Thomas called in the morning and told me he wouldn't be there till mid afternoon. He told me to enjoy shopping and that he would call as soon as he knew when he would be there. I was so excited, nervous, scared, and aroused all day.

He called around 3:30 to say he would be there around 4:30.

"Meet me in the lounge " he said. "And don't forget it's short skirt night."

As a joke he'd made up short skirt nights in his emails, but I knew he meant it.

"Try and sit at one of the coffee tables that has loveseats," he instructed.

I got dressed for the night. I wore a short skirt and wrap top that showed some cleavage and no bra. I felt sexy and confident as I walked in. The bar wasn't crowded, it was too early to be very busy. I ordered a glass of wine and waited.

The wine was almost gone when my phone rang, he was just parking and would be there in two minutes. He asked me to flash him when he walked in.

I saw him enter the bar. I looked around. No one was looking. I spread my legs for him and smiled. He smiled back and sat next to me.

"It would have been better with no panties," he said in a normal tone of voice.

I looked around to see if anyone had heard him. I had another wine and he had a beer.

"Are you ready to go up to the room?" he asked.

My heart was beating a mile a minute. I knew I should say no. I was making a decision right here. This would be only the second cock inside me. Did I want that? I wondered how it would feel in me. I pictured how it had looked in our photo sessions. I thought about Daniel. I wanted to tell him I was going to do this. Given his actions I was pretty sure he'd be ok with it. I still knew I had to tell him at some point..

With all this going on in my head I said, "Yes." I knew I wanted to.

We kissed in the elevator on the way up, I was scared the door would open and someone I knew would walk in. The chances of that were nil, but I worried anyway.

When we got to the room my hand was shaking while fumbling with the door card. When it finally opened he pushed me against the wall while kissing me.

By the time we got to the bed my top was off along with my panties. Thomas pushed me on the bed on my hands and knees and my skirt up exposing my pussy. With one hand gently pushed my head down to the bed.

"Spread you legs," he said. "Show me that pussy."

I was wet. I was wondering if he could see how wet I was. With both hands he reached down and spread my ass cheeks totally exposing me.

Thomas touched my anus with his tongue causing me to jump.

"Spread your pussy lips," he ordered.

"Nice," he said. "Now play with your pussy so I can taste your juices on your fingers."

The words turned me on. I had never done something like that in front of a man. I dropped my fingers to my pussy and started to play with it. He then guided my fingers to his lips and sucked on them.

He slowly kissed his way down my ass. As his tongue touched my clit, I came. I moaned softly.

Thomas smiled at me and moved back up my body. I could feel his body behind me. He placed his cock against my pussy to enter me. He pushed just the tip of his cock into me. I was wet and the tip slid right in then stopped.

"Elizabeth, what do you want?" he asked me.

I knew what he wanted to hear. "I want you to fuck me," I replied.

"You forgot the magic word," he teased.

"Please fuck me," I moaned.

With that he pushed his cock into me. I had the biggest orgasm of my life. He didn't moved. Just having him buried inside me I came over and over.

He leaned over to kiss me. I turned my head to meet him. I could taste my pussy on his lips. I liked it. As he did he started pumping his cock in my pussy. I came again. Wave after wave rushed over my body.

I thought to myself. We'd been in the room less than 10 minutes and I'd cum more than I had in I don't know how long. I came again.

My knees were now so weak I had to roll onto my back, Thomas slipped out of me and I could hear how wet I was as he did. I loved the way it sounded. It sounded sloppy and I felt dirty.

He quickly entered me again and continued fucking me, hard. I didn't think i could cum anymore but I did but I did. It was a small one and I let out a soft moan.

He smiled and turned me back over and pulled me up against him. He felt deeper in that position and was pulling on my nipples. I felt his cock start to swell. I knew he was ready to cum. I pushed back into his cock. As I did he started to cum. I could feel the hot cum jet after jet against my pussy walls. The feeling of his cum filling my pussy caused me to cum at the same time he did. I moaned again.

We stayed like that till he got soft and very wetly fell out of me

"Elizabeth, clean me off," he insisted.

I noticed when he wanted something he thought I might object to, he called me by my given name.

I turned around and took his cock in my mouth. I could taste his juices mixed with mine. I liked it. I sucked and licked up every drop.

After he laid down behind me spooning. As he did he slid his finger into me, coating it with his cum and my juices. He then stuck it in my mouth. I licked it clean.

We still hadn't gone for dinner. We realized our reservation was soon. We showered together and enjoyed a glass of wine while getting ready to go out. Thomas insisted I shouldn't wear a bra.

Thomas had made a reservation at a restaurant he knew.

After we were seated at the restaurant Thomas said, "Undo another button."

"If I do the server that just took our drink order would quite possibly see my bare breasts," I replied.

He just smiled.

I was nervous. I looked around to see if anyone was looking. When the coast was clear I did it to please him.

When the server came back Thomas turned his menu to me and asked, "Elizabeth what about this?"

I knew what he wanted and leaned forward to see. I could see the server looking down my dress. It made my pussy tingle.

Dinner was flirty and fun. holding hands on the way back to the hotel we ducked into closed storefronts to kiss and grope each other.

Back in the room we had a drink and went to bed. We didn't fuck. We just fell asleep. It felt so different sleeping with someone else, cuddling, touching,

When I woke up Thomas was in one of the chairs in our room reading the paper. I got up and put on a nightgown I had bought for the occasion. It was fairly see through and what I thought was a very sexy style. Thomas must have agreed.

When he saw me all he said was, "Wow."

He reached for me but I told him I'd be right back and went to the bathroom, I brushed my hair, teeth, and checked myself out in the mirror. Feeling safe to touch I walked over and kissed him passionately.

He stood up and we kissed for awhile. As he pulled me against him I could feel him getting hard against my belly. Then I felt gentle pressure pushing downwards on my shoulders. I knew what he wanted. As I went down on my knees I realized that I wanted to suck his cock as much as he wanted me to.

I took his cock in my mouth and slowly teased it till it was hard.

I was surprised when he stopped me and moved onto the bed. Truthfully I kind of wanted him to cum in my mouth. I was already wet when he entered me. His whole cock just plunged into me. I came instantly.

Thomas just said, "Hmmm," and smiled at me.

I remembered something he told me the first time I met him. I told him he was cocky. He had agreed and said he was confident, arrogant, and loved to corrupt married women.

When I asked him to explain he told me that once he was done a wife would question her sex life with her husband. He was right.

We ended up with me kneeling before him and him cumming in my mouth. I couldn't take him all the way in my mouth or swallow every bit. I tried to take him as deep as I could and when he came he had just the head in my mouth, most of the cum I just let run out and drip down my face and chin. He liked that I did manage to swallow some.

Thomas had gotten a ride to the hotel so he needed a ride home with me. It was good to have someone to talk to keep my mind off of what to do next. How would I tell Daniel? I always felt he pushed me into this and wanted me to have an affair, but I was never sure.

As I said goodbye to Thomas he told me he told me was going away for work and was due home in about three weeks. He told me he wanted see me again,

"My work is not done yet," he smiled.

My pussy tingled wondering what was next.

========================

Author's note: Please continue to vote, favorite, leave comments, and email me.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,350 Followers
12