Beautician and the Beast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the wedding was over, everyone scrambled around so furiously he didn't even see when or where Lovie left. He knew she wasn't in the building because when he went back to the room she changed in, her clothes were gone but the dress she wore lay delicately over the arm of a chair. He lifted the material to his nostrils and inhaled white lotus, green gardenia, and jasmine notes, which set his head aspin. The reception was torture at best. He danced with all the cock hungry whores he had past liaisons with and other cock hungry whores he hadn't. Some were cute, and others were even beautiful, but they weren't Lovie. He spotted Eli duck into the reception hall's restrooms and he followed in tow. As Eli left the stall he found Quentin propped against the sink with his arms folded over his chest with a mischievous smile.

Eli walked to the sink next to Quentin and just laughed. "Which one?"

Quentin smiled broadly, "What?"

"I know that look. Which one you got your eye on?"

"What look?"

"The 'look' you get when you've found a new one to break in, and congrats man...you haven't wanted to train some one in awhile. So who is it? Please tell me it isn't one of the cousins." Eli groaned as he straightened with disgust.

"Hell no! I'm actually curious about Olivia."

Eli paused from washing his hands before he answered, "Still? All that time together and you couldn't close the deal?"

"Yeah...I mean no...I mean... I need more time and more info that's why I'm talking to you, dip shit."

"What do you want to know?"

"Her name...you never told me about her name."

Eli propped against the sink alongside his best friend, "Alright, well she doesn't have a clit in the back of her throat but apparently she loves sucking cock."

Quentin smiled, "That's it?"

"She's a virgin." Eli said offhandedly

"But you just said..."

"I know what I said...the reason she's a virgin is 'cus she loves sucking cock, so much so she never got around to giving it up." He ended the comment with a light back handed slap to Quentin's chest.

"Are you serious!"

"It's what Cindy tells me."

"Nice." Quentin's eyes got a glazed over look

"Look Quentin...Cindy also tells me she likes to keep it that way and that she also doesn't know entirely what we do."

"Cindy says a lot of things and I figured she didn't..." He still had the glazed look.

"You fucking dog, you better not let Cindy know!" Eli laughed.

"Relax...I'm gonna close the deal while you guys are on your honeymoon."

*~*~

He needled the address of the salon that Lovie worked for from Eli. Once he got home he went straight for his closet for old magazines he kept of girls he jacked off to. His collection mostly comprised of black men's magazines with models with big asses. Thanks to Cindy he was able to snag all the main ones on the new stands and get subscriptions so they could just be sent to his house. The first one he picked out already had what he looked for. "Ms. Estelle Baker. Freak-a-leak or no...you decide" the caption read with a Lovie look-a-like sprawled across the cover. Only thing was her breasts were bigger and her ass was a little smaller than Lovie's plus her eyes were brown instead of grey. Estelle had a fuller top lip and higher cheek bones. They were monozygotic so they strongly resembled each other. He then loosened his tie as he slumped on his bed to flip through the old issue of 'Smooth'. He smiled with the thoughts of what he wanted to do to Lovie as he ran fingers over the picture. He remembered where he recognized her from now, from her sisters' photos in the magazines. He jacked off to her more than five times in the past putting her to be one of his favorites. Being around Lovie though he can definitely say he's more interested in the twin he walked down the aisle that day. Now he definitely had to have her. He pulled the address that was written across a napkin out of his pocket and stared at it. He absently ran his hand through his sooty colored like hair.

"I think I'm due for a hair cut." he grinned.

Chapter Two

Lovie sat at her booth in the front of the salon and stared at herself in the mirror. After the wedding the day before she rushed home to find out if her moonlighting job came through, which it didn't. Then there was the thought of that devastatingly handsome man she walked down the aisle with. She wondered why he looked at her so funny. He looked, sounded, and smelled like trouble. Good trouble but trouble nonetheless. But, she saw the look he gave her in the wedding and it chilled her bones. She didn't let it get to her; she called her friend, Cassie, and her sister Estelle so they could paint the town red. Slowly that shade of red turned orange when dawn hit. Her first client wasn't due until 11:45 that morning so it wasn't a problem. It gave her at least five hours of sleep. Unfortunately she slept until 11:30. She brushed her teeth, showered, and ran some light hair oils through her long flowing waves to smooth frizz. She barely had a chance to change so she settled on the jeans she wore two days ago and a tight coral V-neck midriff-baring top. Lovie got up and checked on Mrs. McCaffery and decided she needed more time under the dryer. She slumped back in her chair and looked out the window. Lovie couldn't take working for another bitch like Louise. She decided she was in better shape if she were in business for herself like she was on the west coast. Now that her sister was off her break from modeling it wouldn't make sense to move back and besides she didn't want to, she liked it there. Lovie looked closer across the street and squinted at the man that leaned against the building and smoked a cigarette. He looked familiar with his dark denim jeans with black shoes, a plain white tee and dark lensed classic Ray-bans. She straightened up when she recognized who it was.

~*~*~*

He watched her when she sat back down heavily. He wondered what bothered her so and made her look so sad. Maybe just homesick he concluded. She came from a big family, which he found out by reading all the little articles and little bio blurbs he could find on her sister that p.s. wasn't much. He did find out that they grew up with strong morals and her sister waited till her wedding night to have sex, but if the tale about her obsession held true then they can't be total prudes. He knew she had one client in already because he called at nine to find out if she'd be available that day. Quentin decided to bide his time and waited for the woman to leave. He thought she looked so innocent and vulnerable which made him smirk in excitement. He hadn't seen that in a girl in his ten years of being a Dom. He wondered if that look of innocence mirrored her demeanor. He got those vibes in church but then again they were in a church. The tattoo was a dead ringer for otherwise though, but that was okay, he liked a little dark innocence...in every sense of the phrase.

Damn, she spotted him!

He didn't want to make himself that obvious but the cat was out of the bag now. He'd just turn on the charm and throw her a few compliments and he'd be the judge of how "pure" Lovie really was by that night. She turned her head away from the window as if someone took her attention away. Good he thought, now he could finally go in and wait for her and get a better look. Since he saw her bobbing up the sidewalk with her coffee in one hand and a bagel lodged in her mouth, he'd been outside. He sat in the diner and watched through the parallel view of the windows and he enjoyed a leisurely lunch. After that, he came outside to get a better look and took a smoke.

Three cigarettes later, he was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. The way she moved around her client. She gave her full attention to the style and showed focus on her face. She had clips in her hair with it in disarray. Bobby pins dripped from her full lips. He actually was turned on as he watched her work. He dropped the cigarette under his shoe and stepped across the street just as she finished. He walked in the shop with a burst of loud urban music that came at him. There was a waiting area with shelves of products adorned all over it in strategic displays. Through the cracks of the shelves he made out Lovie's outline. He heard the older woman's compliments to her about her hair while Lovie sounded distant, like she wasn't listening. She was by the window as she spoke and he smiled. He realized that it was him she searched out. "May I help you?" The blonde called which drew his attention away. She had a syrupy smile as her eyes washed over him. She leaned in and puckered her smallish boobs together in her low cut halter-top. She dragged the tip of her ballpoint over her lips that let him know she liked what she saw. He got the sad point and silently sighed as he approached the counter.

"I'd like to get my hair cut." He said as he turned his head in Lovie's direction.

"Um...Mylie will be open soon."

"I'd like Olivia if I could."

"Well she's with a client right now..." She began as the comment seeped with animosity.

"Then I'll wait." He said simply and turned to face her with a stare that dared her to say anything more.

"I-I-I don't know how long it will be." She looked hypnotized then shook it from her head and continued, "I mean she's..." She leaned in to him, "She's kinda slow so you may be waiting for awhile." She finished with a snide smile. Just as he was about to tell the girl he didn't give a fuck how long it would take, Mrs. McCaffery crashed right into him as she said her byes to Lovie. Her purse exploded on the ground and he bent to help the woman with the contents. This caused everyone's attention to go in their direction and Lovie walked from behind the shelf and he looked up from the mess and caught her stare. She was shocked when their eyes connected to each other. Her first reaction was to run and hide but instead she went to her knees to help.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sweetie. I was too busy running my mouth and I didn't even see you." Mrs. McCaffery's high-pitched voice needled into their brains and knocked them from their trance. Lovie continued to help pick up the stuff and made no more eye contact as he comforted the woman then assured her that it was probably his fault in some way. He didn't take his eyes off of Lovie the whole time, even when they all stood. Mrs. McCaffery talked as Lovie tried to free her hair from the prison of clips.

As Mrs. McCaffery thanked her again while she left the building, Quentin turned to the receptionist and said in the most hardened tone he could muster, "Thanks for your help...I think I can take it from here now." He turned back to Lovie who still refused the tip her client pushed into the pocket of her jeans. She turned and found herself face to face with the yummy best man from the day before again. When she hadn't seen him across the street she figured he was gone or even she imagined the whole thing. But now here he was big and bold as shit and stared directly at the middle of her chest. She slowly followed his gaze and wanted to kick herself immediately. She guessed remembering all the clips in her hair was hard because she forgot about the one huge clip that hung in the middle of her cleavage. She quickly slipped the plastic apparatus from her top and as she did so, Louise walked by and gave a "humph." Lovie's eyes lowered, she hated giving that woman any reason to look down her nose at her.

This wasn't lost on Quentin and he eyed the older lady and figured she gave Lovie a hard time on the regular just by her reaction. He walked up to Lovie with a debonair swagger and had his one hitter quitter line ready to wheel her in but when she looked up at him with saddened eyes, he went to pieces, "Um...Hi." He coughed into his hand before he offered it to her.

"Hi" she returned and just stared at the limb with a questionably look. He realized that his cootie-infected hand wasn't the one he meant to offer; hell he didn't even mean to shake her hand at all. He was in too deep now so he switched hands with a gruff chuckle and she followed suit with an extended hand and laughed at his mistake as well. Her cherub cheeks added catch light to her eyes caused by her smile. The green flecks glowed through the grey pigments as they continued to shake hands. They were butter to his rough hot steel digits. He pulled her fingers to his lips, looked down at her French tips and compared them to her matching toes that peeked delicately from her sandals. 'She better be perfect from the tips of fingers to the bottoms of her feet!' The words of his father rang in his head; this was the advice he'd given him on how he would know he was in love. This was of course in sarcasm, but he couldn't wait to tell his father's headstone that maybe he had found the eighth wonder of the world. They still stood in the lobby holding hands before Lovie noticed that everyone stared at her.

"Eh...Quentin, what are you doing here?" she said a little above a whisper.

"Oh! Yeah...I came for a hair cut why else?" he was startled back to reality because his fantasy took him to a land of green pastures with a blanket spread out on the ground and her naked form lying there waiting.

"Oh." The disappointment in her voice was evident to both of them and they both kicked themselves. "Well let's get you all set up here." She pulled him to her booth and he stumbled a long the way from the view of her ass. He looked at her front for so long he forgot about her back, and jeez what a back it was. The way she sauntered around him once he was in the chair put another check in his book that she knew exactly what she was doing. Cock tease. His gaze of her went dark again as she pushed him around in her chair. She cloaked him in a cutting cape and spun him around again so he faced the mirror. "Too tight?"

"Huh?" He shook from his reverie once more.

"The cape sweetie...is it too tight." She looked him in the eye in the mirror.

"No, just fine." He blushed a bit because she called him "sweetie" and he shifted in his seat. He'd never blushed over some girl nevertheless from something she said. "So, got any ideas? I'm so bored with it." He said this in an effeminate manner and he was rewarded with her lyrical laugh. She shook gently and it rippled her chest.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." She slowly ran her hands through his hair. "I mean I love the way it is now." She looked at his hair with a thinker's brow and didn't notice his hand slip under the cape. He closed his eyes for a second as he squeezed the bulge in his jeans. He moaned a bit and her attention went back to his eyes in the mirror.

He cleared his throat, "Are you saying I don't need a haircut?" It was his best defense to cover up the moan.

Before she could answer, Louise poked her head from around the mirror and startled both of them. "Girl what are you trying to do? Lose more money for me! The customer is always right!"

"Louise I..."

"Nuh uh, you barely have a clientele now. So step your game up and do your job!" With that Louise stormed off to the other side of the salon. While all the other girls and their clients stared with amused eyes, Lovie was mortified and furious. Her squinted eyes, flared nostrils, and clenched fists were evident to that. She couldn't take it anymore. In a surreal moment, it was like she split into two people and one of her selves couldn't stop the other in time as she stalked off after Louise.

"You know what Louise?" Lovie called out to the stocky woman who turned to her name. "I didn't sign up for this shit! You give me a busted booth with sparks flying at my customers. When you do grace me with maintenance from your mediocre excuse for a functioning human of a son, the problem ends up worse than before. You've ran all my clientele away and then you have the audacity to say, 'step my game up.' Honey, I can comfortably tell you now...fuck you and your game!" With that she snatched her purse up and began to fill it with all her things, or as much as she could. Louise continued to sputter and cursed at the back of Lovie's head. A shocked Quentin nudged a corner of his mouth and a new outlook on his broken flower was renewed. She hiked the bag over her shoulder and walked to the door. She touched the handle then turned to him where he sat in the chair. "Coming?

~*~*~*

They sat face to face in a dimly lit martini bar. After they left the salon he offered to take her home. She wasn't too out of herself to see that wouldn't have been the best thing to do...at least not then. They'd just ordered a drink and now they sat in silence. She cleared her throat; she decided to get the ball rolling. "I'm sorry about that..."

"No don't worry about it. I admire you."

"Me? That was totally unprofessional. I swear I've never done anything like that before."

He couldn't help but think that there was a lot that she's never done before and at the same time there wasn't. A plan started to form but he decided to bide his time and continue to chat her up. "She was the unprofessional one. I could never imagine doing my employees like that in front of other people." As he said that, their drinks were set in front of them.

"Employees? What do you do Quentin?" She sipped her drink and the last swig smacked on her full lips. Her tongue licked out to capture the fallen liquid. He mentally whistled at how skilled she was with her mouth and he could tell by the way it snaked out then back like the serpent in the Garden of Eden. His eyes roamed over her ever so slightly smirked top lip, to the tip of her button nose, up to her interrogating light eyes. He went back to his senses, he wanted to come up with something to tell her but he didn't want to lie either.

He cleared his throat and shifted in his seat, "Um...I'm co-owner of a production company of...mature natured...or adult...yeah adult is a better word." He stammered out. He couldn't believe what this woman evoked in him. He hadn't been that tongue tied since junior prom. He looked up to her eyes and saw a playful look stare back at him. He reciprocated the look and took another slug of his drink to get some of the jitters down. How was he ever to assert himself on her if he was more on edge than her? To kick it up a notch he said flatly, "Porn. I produce porn." He set her with a challenged gaze.

"Are you in any of them?"

"Of course. How can I ask someone to be naked on camera if I can't do it myself?"

She nodded solemnly and he was surprised how well she took the news until she asked, "So what kind of porn is it?" He was caught off guard again. He didn't think she'd get past the porn thing but now that she had he didn't even think that she'd ask what kind.

He mentally sighed before he answered, "All kinds but it's BDSM mostly." He heard her take a sharp intake of breath.

"That's what Cindy is doing now?" She said in an amused tone, she knew she'd done some adult work but never thought she was a regular player. Quentin tasted his foot and shut his eyes. He couldn't believe he let Cindy's secret slip. Oh well, she'd be okay. He just gave a sheepish grin and nodded once and she fell in a fit of laughter. The rhythmic flow of her hilarity was like music to his ears and his eyes drifted down to her bouncing cleavage. "Oh...my...god." She breathed through her laughter, "I can't wait to tell my sister." This was Quentin's chance.

"So is it just you and your sister?"

"No she's my twin but there are fourteen of us all together. Four girls and ten boys." He choked on a piece of ice as she laughed at him once more. "Yep, my parents had seven of us, one set of triplet boys and two sets of twin girls and adopted six more rusty butt boys as my mom would say. They felt like they had too much love to give but the house didn't quite agree."

"I bet!" he chuckled back at her. "So you guys are close?"

123456...8