All Comments on 'Beautiful Friendship'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not even

Not even a good fantasy i would guess your were either a total retard or read to many stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hopefully they all get a fatal STD..

Just another crappy cluck tale. Just another mentally deranged author. Wonder if these sick authors crawl back into their holes at night?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And I wonder ...

Why would you read the story if you are so opposed to this type of submission? The same ones over and over who go to each of these stories and sling their shit ... thump their bibles ... then grab their tiny, teeny little puds and masterbate until their wrists are sore! Fuck you and your idiot comments ... if you don't like this type of story, don't read them!!! In fact, do everyone a great service and go to another site.

Author ... if you can bring out the assholes by just writing a story, you have done your job and accomplished what I would consider a goal! I only rated the story a 4, but if I had voted prior to reading the comments from the idiots, I'd have jumped it to a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
did RandomHardon

ever get his creampie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF?

"that was the best fuck in my entire life. Those orgasms pushed me over the edge."

So she will never ever be satisfied again with just her husband? WTF? This story is seriously fucked up.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

Once we were outted as a swinging cuck couple it was amazing how many couples we knew were into sharing.

Don't let the flamers get to you as they are the abnormal ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There are plenty of people you could fuck around with without

destroying someone else's relationship. The notion that you got close to Lisa is bullshit. keep writing.

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Except for Lisa's cheating....

This story has a big logic hole to me. She got mad and planned to divorce him as soon as she learned, in spite of her previous behavior. She only got talked out of it after she admitted she had cheated on him, and fortuitiously it was with a women and so these two women cheat together, and all is ok? I guess cause he did it, he naturally forgives his wife from having an affair? I guess the author wants us to believe that. To me this is a big deal that won't be ignored by these two. They weren't into swinging and both carried a lot of baggage. A big logic hole to me. Otherwise, pretty good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Slutty Allison would have her ass kicked out of the house after say Shaun gaver ber orgasms and sex. If the guy had anyballs or sense he would realize its onlya matter of time until Allison leaves him for something better, besides what kind of friendship is it if he doesn't get tro fuck Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re:clearlakequeen-enjoyed

That is the most ridiculous statement ever made.It shows ignorance and contempt to those that don't agree with your sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Anonymous-And I wonder

No fuck you, you ignorant bastard. The same old crap from shits like you that keep saying over and over,"if you don't like this story why read it" Tell me asshole, how does one rate a story without reading it, you stupid prick. Did I make myself clear enough for your little mind to grasp the meaning.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very sweet and erotic story

The story gave me a very good visual thought of Allison walking around that first weekend, with both of the men's cum running out of her very open and swollen pussy and down the inside of her legs.

Fucking both men and having so many orgasms must have stretched her pussy out, and she would have made such a mess on everything she sat on. I think that scenario was the most erotic thought I had about her.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
5 Stars

Excellent story. I'm thought the deepness of the conversations was a bit premature in the relationship and I also thought the husband and wife were out of place giving dealing with Lisa, that should have been Shaun's job. But overall a great read. Hopefully the start of a mini-series. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

nuf said

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hey WBC troll!

WBC troll with the pin sized dick is here and reading every cuckold story, it must really like these stories. At least it is pointing them out to readers so we can 1 bomb them, keep going tiny dick cuckold. And writer? kill yourself now and get it over with your wife doesn't and has never loved you time to end your miserable life.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AN OPEN ARRANGEMENT

with a cucking friend. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
as a writer your stories are good,but with weak men

as a man you don't let another man shit in your home or wife and let him live in peace.there is conseqeunces for their actions.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Multiple marriage . . .

. . . has long been a topic of great interest to me. The four part situation seems a bit more complicated, actually much more complicated, than a three part "marriage" but I am sure such do exist quite well. I have an unjustified gut feeling that four is less stable than three.

This is a pretty good story but I think if it ended when Shaun flew off to the bush land for his work assignment it might have turned out just a small star better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SUCKS

NEATER LOVING OR WIVES JUST HORNY SLUTS . THE REST OF YOUR WORK IS GOOD THIS IS ULTRA GARBAGE

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Not terrible just disjointed in that it lacks....

....logical premises maybe next time...

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
Consenting Adults

Four consenting adults, friends for many years, start sharing loving sex. They all know and are all paticipating. Good for them. It is not a lifestyle that interests me, but it works for some people. The key is that nobody is stabbing their spouses, or friends in the back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't get it

So Shaun had a spontaneous little weekend fling, which he regretted. But Lisa and Allison conspired behind his back and had a fling, so that pretty much evened the score on that. But wouldn't Shaun need to divorce his cheating slut wife who had an affair for 18 months, apparently without remorse? It sounds to me like Lisa couldn't care less about her marriage. So what if she cheated with a woman? The point is, she exhibited a complete lack of respect for Shaun, lack of concern about his feelings, and their relationship in general, over an 18 month period.

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 11 years ago
The whole bunch are cheaters

Not a single likable character in the whole group!

VickieTernVickieTernover 11 years ago
Sweet!

The nakedness at the outset isn't really necessary, there were other ways to initiate the wife-sharing, but the lovefest itself, and those that then followed or are promised, were delightful. Even therapeutic! Who ARE these drudges that complain about fully consensual pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

I am not a fan of polyamory (I have actually been strictly monogamous with the same woman for 40 years), but this is the ONLY scenario I can empathize with. Deep personal friends who move their relationship to a higher level. I would have actually liked the story even more if Lisa had been onboard from the start. Thank you for sharing.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Waiting to Happen

This seems like a divorce waiting to happen. As soon as Allison sensed even a small green-light from Tim, she went after Shaun with a vengeance. She "never felt this full" and had many, many orgasms. It is doubtful she will be happy with just Tim anymore.

Furthermore, she did not mind slutting herself out to Lisa without Tim's prior approval. To top if off, Tim and Allison had no right to tell Lisa about their escapades. So far they are lucky that Shaun seems to be OK with the results.

Good marks for writing and grammar but a very sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
doesn't

make ANY sense. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cumsucker

Fag authors

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANONs AND NAY-SAYERS

perhaps a compromise and LW could be UnLovingWifes, with an emphasis on UnFaithful, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
second times the charm..... NOT

Well, in the interest of being fair. This is the second of your stories I've read. It is well written and flows well. Unfortunately it is not my cup of tea. I have never been into sharing and free love attitudes are not for me. The other story Nice Guy is similar after the middle of the second chapter. Good luck in your future writing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not terrible

Not terrible writing, but about terrible people, and.a perverted lifestyle.

allsop72allsop72over 5 years ago
a new life for hubby

the wives got it on. the hubby got nothing but honey do do this and that. now her lover is back hubby gets blankets, food drinks and out of the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It is worse than terrible

Leave the cuckishness aside, the wife's riff on healing her self-image was an unintended parody of psychobabble. Unspeakably stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: anonymous- and I wonder

wonder if that guy is the loony bin by now. What a turd with anger issues. One Star for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An entertaining piece of wishful thinking.

LA

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

Please tag appropriately, this is a wife sharing story. Not my genre and due to that I scored it low. If it was tagged properly, I wouldn't have read, and you wouldn't ha e received a low score.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous