Beautiful Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katmai
Katmai
368 Followers

I drove Shaun to the airport, pulled up the departure ramp, stopped and help him unload his gear. Then, I gave him a big hug.

"Travel safely, my friend. Allison told me that she had seventy-three orgasms this weekend," I shared after our hug.

"That's amazing!" Shaun replied.

"In six weeks, when you return from the bush and spend another weekend with us, she wants to have one hundred!"

Shaun just grinned, shook his head and walked into the airport with his gear.

Chapter 9: Return

I picked Shaun up at the airport mid-morning Saturday. The construction work lasted a week longer than planned, but that's not unusual for village projects. I helped him load his gear in the truck, then, we drove down the departure ramp for home.

"Good to see you, Shaun. I've missed you! How was the flight?"

"Bumpy leaving Bethel, but smooth all the way into Anchorage," he responded.

"I've spent the last two hours getting Allison ready for your visit," I explained. "She's hot and horny as hell. If you don't have your clothes off in thirty seconds, she'll probably tear them off you!"

"Yeah, I need to talk to you about that, Tim." Shaun began. "I'm really worried about Lisa finding out about our earlier weekend. God, if she found out, she'd probably divorce me immediately. Hell, Tim, we've been married almost as long as you and Allison."

I just listened.

"Say, Tim, why don't you just drop me off at a hotel near the airport?"

"I have a better idea. Let's go get something to eat," I suggested. "I think we need to talk."

I drove through Spenard to the City Diner parking lot, and I called Allison on my cell phone.

"Yeah, he's worried about Lisa. We're at City Diner. It'll be guy talk. I'll keep you posted. Love you."

Once seated in our booth, we ordered coffee and breakfast.

"I'm glad you are concerned about Lisa," I began. "Actually, we were worried, too. So Allison called Lisa about a week after you left for the bush, and Lisa invited her down for a visit. With the kids out of the house and you up here, Lisa was a little lonely."

Shaun listened intently, and sipped his coffee.

"She flew down two weeks later for a ten-day stay," I continued. "They had a great time together, until day three. That's when Allison shared what happened on our weekend together."

"What?" Shaun yelled. "Lisa knows? Oh, shit. She's probably divorced me by now! I won't be going home."

A few of the other patrons looked over at us.

"Well, that's true," I replied. "That's what she wanted to do initially. However, Allison convinced her to not take any action until the end of her visit."

Shaun just glared at me.

"Allison shared with Lisa how the weekend experience changed her and healed her. She cried as she related how good and whole she felt now, and how it would not have happened without us both, Shaun. Allison said that she would always be grateful to you and Lisa, and anything she could do for Lisa, she would. Anything."

"What did Lisa say?" Shaun asked.

"Well, Lisa related that she had taken a lover about three years ago, and it lasted about eighteen months."

"Son-of-a-bitch. What was the bastard's name? Do I know him?"

"Her name was Sherry. You know, Ken's wife."

"What? You're bull shitttin' me, Tim. Sherry? No way, man."

I shrugged.

"That's what she told Allison," I continued. "Anyhow, they became friends, very good friends during Allison's stay."

"What the hell does that mean?" Shaun demanded. "Did she divorce me?"

"Well," I said chuckling, "you know women have their own friendship code. I really don't understand it. But those two did spend the last three days of Allison's stay in bed together."

"What?"

"Yep," I continued. "Turns out that Allison likes licking pussy. And your Lisa is really quite talented kissing a woman's lower lips. Allison returned to Anchorage quite satisfied. Quite satisfied, indeed!"

Shaun was stunned and silent. Breakfast arrived.

"And, no," I related, "Lisa is not going to divorce you. Look I have some more news, but let's eat breakfast while it's still hot, okay?"

I needed to give Shaun time to digest this new information. He was not getting a divorce, but his relationship with Lisa had definitely changed.

We ate breakfast in silence. Music was playing in the background; "As Time Goes By" I recognized.

"Okay," Shaun began after he finished eating, "I'm glad that Lisa isn't going to divorce me. Really glad. But I'm leaving Monday morning. . ."

"No, you're not," I corrected. "You are leaving Wednesday morning. Lisa changed your reservations. Look, Shaun, you need to call her when we get back to the house. But Lisa said to tell you that if Allison doesn't get her one hundred orgasms, we had better have a damn good reason!"

"What? I don't believe it!"

"That's why you need to call her, Shaun."

The waitress cleared our plates and left the bill.

"Oh, and a couple more things, my friend." I said with a grin. "You and Lisa are flying up to visit us right after Christmas for a week's vacation. And you are staying with us in our house. And don't bother packing a lot of clothes, because you won't need them, if you know what I mean."

Shaun sat back and silently considered this new information. I paid the bill and left a generous tip.

We got up and walked to the truck.

"And I'm coming down to visit you and Lisa in about six weeks," I shared. "Lisa has already reserved a suite at one of the local resorts for five days and four nights. And I already have my airline ticket. Lisa said that if you and I were going to give Allison one hundred orgasms, then, we'd have to do the same for her!"

We opened the truck doors and sat down. I started the truck.

"What do you think of that, Shaun?" I asked.

He smiled, leaned back in his seat and said, "Tim, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"

Katmai
Katmai
368 Followers
12