All Comments on 'Beauty and the Bad Boss'

by H_Cheetah_2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No fun

I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Shame. Viagra. It's one thing to use it to please a friend, but isn't rape supposed to be a primate thing? She should channel some of that money into a designer handbag-with-camera and whatch her investment grow! It could turn out to be quite a lucritive idea to be humiliated by the old slagg. Her husband doesn't like sex anyway, so he won't mind. She should try getting into the will and retire at 30. With having to take the blue pill for a rape - you never know - his kidneys might be shot! It would be cool if she could make him shag his secretary and that other minion of his in a 3-way, with her and her husband eating popcorn and making comments. At one stage he should be introduced to the word 'pegging' and the male g-spot. Sorry, I get all excited and carried away.

verbicideverbicideover 8 years ago
Oh no! How lame!

Really, in this day and age of Plan B contraception, how could anyone care if he came in her? An STD would be a far greater worry. Plus, now that he's bruised her and left DNA, a rape kit would see his fat ass in prison pretty quick...then we'd get to see how well he tolerates being raped. Then a civil lawsuit against the bank would see his money as her money. I suppose the story is fleshed out a little better than the hundred others that start with this exact scenario, but it doesn't stop it from being monumentally silly.

mytime2sinmytime2sinover 8 years ago
Not too bad.. but...

Stories like this one have a lot of potential, but people tend to rush right through things! I'm not saying your story was bad--I did enjoy parts of it. However, I do agree that it needs to be fleshed out a little. Ignore the mean criticism, yeah? Constructive criticism is the only kind worth anything! Keep writing. The more you write, the better you get. I promise!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
I will never understand...

Why do stupid people read stories in the nonconsent section then bitch about the nonconsenting part of the story?

I think you did a good job on a tried and true story line. This is one of my favorite story lines so I am always eager to see a new take on the hapless employee getting abused by her boss. Well done!

What I liked about this one is that you didn't make the boss handsome, or built, or good looking. He is described as your average looking middle age CEO. Personally, I totally dig salt and pepper hair and the weathered look on a man's face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worked for me.

It's fantasy people. I'm a female in my 50s and I thoroughly enjoyed that story. Got off twice. That's why we have fantasy. Before sexual harassment, some of us managed to barely evade and avoid such situations. If we are lucky, we can be respected in real life, and have a rich fantasy life in which we can indulge in our primitive slutty side. This author certainly helps deliver a rich fantasy. To the whiners, go watch some cartoons until you figure it out.

melsdadmelsdadabout 7 years ago
A great read

You are a talented writer, can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 2?

Nice story! You should make a continuation...

ALFfromMelmacALFfromMelmacover 4 years ago
What happened .....

To Abbey hearing from Brenda James in the near future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too many typos

Decent story, but you need to proof it more, there are a lot is misspelled words and missing punctuation that makes it hard to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH_Cheetah_2@H_Cheetah_2
Love watching, spending time with, and thinking about girls, women, ladies, lassies, chicks, birds, fillies, and fair maidens. Can not promise the some of my thoughts will not be filthy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES