Beauty and the Bad Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbey felt tired, very abused, and violated. Well at least it was over she thought to herself.

However, Longman was far from finished with his new plaything. He looked down at his handy work. Fuck the bitch was coated. She had as much cum covering her as any porn-starlet he had ever seen. He smiled as he saw Abbey blink to keep his splatter out of her left eye as the thick cum began to pool on her eyelash.

Longman had dreamed of really blowing a huge load all over the pretty bitch in front of him and felt very pleased with his handy work. In fact, just looking at her beautiful, now sticky, face was enough to help him stay semi hard. Well that, and the double dose of Viagra he had taken in anticipation of his afternoon's activities. Hell, even the big load he had sprayed was planned for Longman thought to himself. Sexual abstinence and the appropriate diet can really do wonders for the sperm count.

What to do next? Longman thought to himself as he continued to harden at the sight of his sperm covered plaything (was it possible she was even more beautiful covered in ejaculate?) He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled up gently. Abbey, left eye still closed, unsteadily got to her feet, lacking balance in her stilettos.

Immediately Longman locked his lips onto hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He could taste his own cum and cock mixed with the Abbey's sweetness. Longman savored the sex taste. At first, she thought the kisses were a little strong, but Abbey soon relaxed and allowed him to have his way. Longman continued to french kiss his new sex toy as he reached down and pushed his hand up her skirt. He felt her dampness through her panties before pushing his hand inside them. Longman broke his kiss.

"You're very wet between your legs Abbey." Longman stated matter of factly, pushing his index and middle fingers through her wet folds and encasing them in her warm tightness. Abbey groaned.

"You were playing with yourself before........" Longman slowly pushed his two fingers in and out of Mrs Brooks tight mound.

"Did you enjoy having my cock in your mouth?" Longman now began to rub his thumb on her engorged clit while still slow fucking Abbey with his fingers. Abbey groaned loudly. Fuck, this filthy blackmailing bastard was going to make her cum.

Longman leaned his head in close to Abbey's ear, both of his hands busy beneath Abbey Brooks skirt "I own you now Abbey.... I've used your mouth......This pussy it's mine now.... And you know what?....... I'm going to fuck you up your perfect little asshole as well." Abbey couldn't take any more, she exploded in orgasm, shaking and grinding into the fingers of her boss. She lost her balance and began to fall, but Longman caught her easily.

"Careful my dirty little angel. I don't want you to hurt yourself, we're not finished yet. Kick those heels off. That's it, now over here."

Longman directed the pretty blond over to his desk. He turned her back to him and bent her over his desk. Longman roughly pulled down Abbey's skirt and panties eliciting a tearing sound as the clothing was removed. His hands groped at her bare ass pulling apart her ass cheeks exposing her lightly haired asshole and vulva. Even after all she had done and had done to her already this afternoon, Abbey still felt severely violated. Longman studied his employees most intimate areas and sighed.

"Beautiful...... Now lets see how sweet you are my little whore"

With that dropped to his knees and buried his face into Abbey Brooks sex, licking, nibbling and tonguing her labia and clit. Abbey squirmed against his ministrations she could already feel herself closing in on another orgasm. With that, Longman shoved his thick index and middle fingers into Abbey's soaked wetness. With his fingers filling Abbey's sex and preventing his mouth from reaching her clit Longman began to attack the blonds perineum and asshole with long lashes of his tongue. Abbey was beside herself. What was he doing? Ohh god... her boss was licking her asshole!

"Please don't.......oohg..... Don't do that...........ughh........ It's...... uggh ......... so dirty."

Longman stopped what he was doing and slapped Abbey's ass with his free hand. She groaned loudly.

"You don't tell me what to do you filthy little cunt. Now lets see what you ate for breakfast."

Longman used his free hand to pull apart her ass cheeks for the second time that afternoon. He zeroed in on Abbey's butt hole and jabbed the resistant opening with his tongue. Longman pulled back and decided to increase his effort. Taking aim he made his tongue rigid and attempted to push it up and into Abbey Brooks anus. He heard her gasp and then she must have borne down because the sphincter suddenly gave way and his tongue slid into her hot dank hole. She let out a soft guttural cry as he forcefully invaded one of her most private areas.

Longman was too aroused to mind the taste, which he didn't find too unpleasant anyway. He experimented with probing the walls of her sphincter, pushing against the yielding muscle and covering it all with saliva. Abbey was really moving around, and Longman needed his spare hand to keep her buttocks steady. He was still finger fucking her and knew that she was getting close to orgasm. Longman relentlessly drove his tongue in and out of his married employees asshole in time with his invasive digits inside her tight pussy.

After about a minute of this Abbey could take no more and proceeded to again cum very strongly on the fingers filling her pussy and the tongue invading her ass. As she came, her anal sphincter clenched around Longman's tongue, just as her snatch tightened on his thick fingers. Longman pushed his sweaty face hard against her buttocks, forcing his tongue even deeper into her rectum, but the intensity of her orgasm was such that she wrenched away and rolled to the side side of his desk, rocking gently with her thighs pressed tightly together, hand now cupping the upper part of her cunt. Feeling Abbey's second orgasm Longman removed his fingers from her tight warmth and came up for air. He gave her a hard smack across her right butt cheek.

"You dirty little slut! You love it, don't you?"

Abbey didn't respond. He slapped her ass again.

"Come on bitch, show some appreciation. You fucking loved it didn't you?"

Abbey remained silent. So Longman slapped her a third time, hard enough to leave a very red hand mark on one cheek. Abbey cried out in pain. Longman spoke menacingly in barely a whisper.

"Last time you fucking whore, You loved it didn't you?"

"YES" Abbey groaned, turning to look at Longman with teary angry eyes.

"Good. But we aren't done yet little baby. Now were going to a have nice hard fuck, because I just have to see if that tight pussy feels as good as it tastes. Now reach back and pull apart your little pink flower. If you don't I might not bullseye that sweet pussy of yours and with this cock that's not going to be pleasant. Now open up, slut,"

Abbey sighed in resignation and moved a little back from where she was leaning over the desk and reached back pulling apart her labia to expose her dewy vaginal opening with her delicate hands. Longman moved forward and rubbed his big dick up and down her wetness before positioning herself and then slowly pushing his big cock head through Abbey's tight entrance.

Longman groaned. Fuck this bitch was tight.

"Ughh.... Fuck bitch keep spreading that pussy."

Abbey gasped. Oh my god he is going to split me in two!

"Please stop.... slow down.... you're too big for me"

"Sweetheart you say the nicest things..... umph..... relax..... let me in"

Longman could have been cruel, at that point and really slammed his big rod into Abbey's tightness. But he didn't. He very gently skewered the pretty blond slowly easing inch after inch into her until he finally hit bottom. His entry had taken over 30 seconds of gentle force and Longman paused when Abbey was fully stuffed.

"Now baby relax. Get used to the size. I've fucked some super sluts with this and I've never failed to get some sort of reaction... It's the girth that does it. You'll get used to it... and then you'll love it."

Longman placed his hands either side of Abbey's hips and began to very slowly inch his cock out of her pussy before easing back in. He continued to delicately work his thick shaft in and out of the lithe blond's velvety tightness gradually plunging into her with deeper more rapid strokes.

Abbey felt as if her pussy was on fire. It was as if she was having her virginity taken from her for a second time. The worst thing for her was that her pussy was tingling again. Surely she couldn't cum again under the abuse being inflicted by this man? She had never cum more than twice with her husband who she loved. She was determined not to cum again with this filthy blackmailer.

While enjoying the slow build to the fuck Longman felt the need to begin to ramp things up in order to reach another climax. He grabbed Abbey's right leg and lifted her knee on to his desk. He felt a small release of the pressure on his cock now that he had her spread obscenely wide in front of him. He increased the pace of his now very deep thrusts. Longman reached forward and grabbed a handful of Abbey's blond hair pulling her head back from the desktop.

"Look at me bitch."

Abbey propped herself up on her elbows and turned open mouthed, her eyes staring intently at Longman.

Longman gave her a smile.

"You're going to cum again in a minute."

Longman looked down at his cock wetly pistoning in and out of Abbey's sex. He spied her tiny ass opening above the level of his thrusting. He looked up to see Abbey still looking at him, it was hard for her not to, he hadn't let go of her hair. He released her hair and directed her.

"Suck my fingers slut."

He offered her his index and middle fingers.

"The wetter they come out of your mouth the better for you."

Abbey sucked gently on his digits before Longman removed them from her mouth. Longman studied his digits.

"Well.. Uggh... Mrs Brooks you're going to wish they were wetter than that."

With that Longman placed his two fingertips at the tiny entrance to Abbey Brooks asshole and corkscrewed his thick fingers through and up the tight opening. Abbey Brooks screamed out as he entered and began to roughly prod and poke into her relatively dry sphincter in time with the vigorous fuck he was throwing into her tiny pussy.

"Awwww, no, ughh, yes," Abbey moaned.

She was now actively thrusting and writhing underneath Longman, letting his cock reach, and pleasure, her innermost flesh. She grunted and squealed and humped with a wild, carefree lust. She screamed when she finally came, seeking release due to the filthy pleasure/pain she was feeling in her pussy and ass. She collapsed limply lying on the desk and waited for her blackmailer to finally finish.

Longman kept right on humping, plowing into her limp body with renewed vigor.

"Fuck little bitch I'm going to blow put the biggest load into your little womb"

Abbey's eyes snapped open at the words of her boss. She began to move fanatically trying to dismount the big cock inside her. She couldn't let Geoffrey Longman cum in her!

"Please don't! Please pull it out! I'm not on any contraception..... Stop!"

Hearing Abbey's frantic voice and feeling her movements set Longman off. The thought of impregnating this gorgeous woman had never crossed his mind, but there was no way he was stopping now. Longman buried himself into Abbey Brooks full depth and groaned loudly before dousing her cunt with his second big load. His cum mixed with her own juices and spilled out of her pussy as he added his finishing pumps and dropped in globules over the edge of his expensive desk.

Longman looked down at Abbey again lying limply with her head and breasts pressed against the desk. She had her eyes closed. Longman pulled his fingers out from Abbey's asshole and continued to push his softening rod in and out of her. He glanced at his fingers now adorned with a sight brown smudge before reaching down toward Abbey's face and pushing those same fingers into her mouth. He was a little surprised when she began to lightly suck his two digits.

"MMM ...... Abbey you are a very dirty girl"

Abbey could taste the dirty tang in her mouth and realised what she was doing. What had happened raced through her mind. Oh my god how could I have done this? What sort of women agrees to be blackmailed into sex? What if my husband finds out? I can't believe I'm tasting my own ass!

Longman dismounted the prone blond and grabbed her arms pulling her upright and to her feet. He turned her around to face him before placing his hand either side of her face and pulling her to him, forcing his tongue into her mouth in a long french kiss. He stepped back and looked her up and down. Abbey Brooks was still magnificent even with cum drying on her tear streaked face, dressed only from the waist up and looking very defeated.

"Good job," Longman smiled, patting her on the side of the face. "We're done for the day. I really enjoyed you and I'm almost sure you enjoyed me."

"You've just earned a little break from the bank. You're no doubt very keen to go home and tell your husband the good news.....Or maybe that would be impertinent. Maybe I should get someone from the bank to call him tomorrow?"

Longman leaned in smiling and whispered.

"Though regardless I would take some time to freshen up before you go home."

Longman laughed.

"....Hell at the end of the month you might even have another piece of good news to tell him"

"Now I have to ask you to leave, I'm expecting some important calls."

"You can expect to hear from Brenda James in the near future...... Good night."

Longman leered at Abbey, smiling at her while she embarrassingly tried to look for her ripped skirt and panties. She got her things together and dressed as best she could, leaving without making eye contact with her boss.....

To be continued........

12