All Comments on 'Beauty and the Cougar Ch. 01'

by cathjacks1972

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cue Freddy Mercury, “Another one bites the dust. Another one bites the dust.”

Yet one more story begun only to die before completion.

webbuyer5134webbuyer5134over 2 years ago

Good plot line you need to continue this storyline with more chapters please? This is good.

BiMtBiMtabout 3 years ago

Come back your a very nice writer. I total enjoyed

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Given this was written in 2017 presumably never going to be a Ch 2

...a shame-never know what Claire would have answered 'in due time'...

Cath was a female tool...fun watching her realize her kitten had just switched her...

DumpingtonDumpingtonover 3 years ago
Very hot, very erotic storytelling! Fully deserves a big "five!"

I dearly love stories like this, involving dominant older lesbian women targetting beautiful young women, and this one had it all! I kind of wish that Cath had remained the dominant one without Claire seemingly showing her true colors and taking control, but it didn't seriously hurt the overall high-quality eroticism of this one! I especially loved Cath admitting that she was especially attracted to Claire's delicious butt! My favorite line: "The thong, especially, was a perfect addition. Seeing those unbelievably shapely pink cheeks in full glory... I had to contain myself not to throw her on the bed and feast on them."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great starter story

I am sure the next chapter will have you straddling her face as you lower your cunt to her waiting lovely,hungry mouth. wish it were me.

JOE

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 6 years ago
Claire

Of course we want to find out what kind of freak she is. First chapter is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As others have stated, there needs to be a part two of this story; I look forward to Cath finally getting a crack at Claire (no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too long

intro. and too short sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabulous debut

Loved the pace of this story and the salacious and sexy cougar...the hunter becoming the hunted. Spankingly super

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Who would have thought...

that Claire would end up being as wild as the cougar? It certainly makes things easier for Cathleen, but on the other hand, I get the impression that she prefers a good challenge.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Nice start

Ill be interested to see who is actually in charge in this .

Sexy and hot. Next chapter soon please

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Very good intro. I think Claire will be the one in charge here. Looking forward to finding out in the next chapter.

ExescortExescortover 6 years ago
Nice

Read to wake up to, and get rid off some tension. Worked for moi 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous