Because I Still Love You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You look stunningly beautiful, Lea,' complimented Ken and ran his thumb over her cheek.

'Thank you,' whispered Lea and blushed furiously. 'You look pretty cool yourself.'

He stretched his hand towards Lea and asked, 'Thanks. Shall we?' Lea smiled and placed her hand into his and nodded.

Ken walked her towards an old Classic Bentley car. Lea was surprised as she saw the car.

'Is this car yours?' asked Lea as Ken held the door open for her. Lea got inside the car, admiring the plush interiors of the car and ran her fingers over the leather. Ken walked around the car and climbed in.

'This is my friend's. He loaned it to me,' said Ken, putting the car into gear.

'Planning to go all the way?' asked Lea as she looked at Ken.

Ken looked at her briefly, before averting his eyes to the heavy traffic ahead. 'I wanted this evening with you to be special.'

'Hmm ...,' sighed Lea and absorbed the feeling of being with Ken.

***

'What do you want to eat?' asked Ken as he pulled out the chair for Lea.

They were in a cozy restaurant, which Ken had selected after the movie.

'You order. I am not good at choosing food,' winked Lea as Ken took his seat.

'Ok,' said Ken and gestured towards the waiter.

Lea admired the handsome guy sitting before her. During the entire time at the movie, Ken had clasped her hand. He constantly kept touching her, as if he couldn't stop himself. Lea smiled as she remembered how he held her hand whenever they walked. It seemed like he never wanted to let her go. Lea basked in all the attention that Ken showered on her.

'Hello? Are you there?' asked Ken as he squeezed Lea's hand.

'Sorry. I got carried away.'

'I hope you like the food,' said Ken as the waiter placed the food on the table.

They silently dug into their food, stealing glances at each other as the evening progressed.

***

Standing before the steps of Lea's residence, Ken smiled and hugged Lea and whispered against her ear, 'Thank you for today. Good night, honey.'

Lea was taken aback by the endearment but she didn't say anything. She just nodded her head and turned around to climb the steps, when Ken held Lea's hand and pulled her towards him. She landed with a thud against his chest. Ken wrapped his hands around her waist.

'I forgot something,' said Ken and bent, brushing his lips against hers. 'Take care,' murmured Ken as he tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear and took a step back.

'You too,' mumbled Lea and ran towards the door as she tried to stop blushing.

Once inside, Lea ran into her room, closed the door and sank to her knees. Ken had kissed her ... Although, it was just a brief kiss, but still Lea couldn't stop the pounding in her heart. The feel of his lips against hers ... Were things getting more serious between them? She knew in her heart that they were. The way, in which Ken had treated her the entire evening, she was sure that Ken was bent on making things change. In a haze, she changed her into a pair of pajamas. She climbed into the bed and snuggled deeper into the covers, dreaming about the guy who made her evening.

***

Ken stopped dead in his track when he saw Lea with Michael in the café. He had been calling her up for the past half-an-hour. But there was no response. Now, he understood why. He observed them, who seemed to be engrossed in a conversation, oblivious to the world around them. Michael was popular for his score with the opposite sex. There wasn't any girl whom he hadn't approached. His physique, his way with words and his charismatic personality made the girls drool over him. And now he had found his new target ... Lea. Ken glanced at Lea who seemed to be intently listening to Michael's god-only-knows-what tales. And then, all of a sudden Lea burst into laughter at something that Michael had said. Ken boiled with rage at the sight of Lea, holding Michael's arm as she tried to steady herself. Michael then bent and whispered something, which made Lea widen her eyes and she again burst into laughter. Michael then jerked his head towards Ken and Lea looked at Ken. She waved towards him. Ken just gave her a wry smile. She caught Michael's arm and whispered something, which made Michael nod his head in acknowledgement. He blew her a kiss as she gave him a wave and walked towards Ken.

Ken looked at Lea walking towards him with a bright smile on her face. He tried to control his anger. Lea didn't know how he felt about her. He didn't have any rights over her. She didn't know ...

'Hello handsome,' said Lea and gave him a brief hug. 'All ok?'

'Everything's fine,' said Ken in a matter-of-fact voice and pulled away from Lea. 'Where is your phone?'

'Oh! Did you call?' asked Lea as she fished her phone out of her bag and looked at the screen. 'Oh, you called. Sorry, I put it on vibration. I didn't expect your call.'

'Are the slides ready?' asked Ken as he looked at Lea sternly.

'No, I have some doubts. I thought of discussing them ...'

Before Lea could complete, Ken said sharply, 'If you keep on sashaying around with the guys in the campus, you can hardly get the work done.'

'What the fuck, Ken? Mind your language,' screamed Lea, 'just because I am your friend, doesn't mean you can say anything about me, as you please.'

'I won't keep my mouth shut,' said Ken as his pupils dilated and he backed her into a corner. He clutched her elbow forcefully, making her wince in pain and thundered, 'Not getting enough attention, Miss Taylor? Wanna be Miss Popular?'

'Let me go, Ken,' hissed Lea, her eyes dark with anger. 'You are hurting me.'

Ken looked at her and then immediately let go of her. She rubbed her elbow and looked at him. His eyes softened and he looked at her remorsefully. 'I am sorry, Lea. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am such a fuck-up ...,' said Ken and walked away.

'Ken, wait ...,' but before Lea could stop him, he was out of hearing distance. He seemed unhappy and she knew that he didn't mean all that he had said. It was the first time that Ken had been violent. Never had she seen him so angry. For her, he was the coolest guy in the campus. But then what had prompted him to behave in such a way? Then she remembered that he had seen her with Michael. Surely, he didn't think that ... She smiled as she understood his emotional turmoil. Poor Ken! Shaking her head, she went in search of her Ken.

***

'Mind if I sit down?' asked Lea. She had found Ken on the stairs, leading to the library.

Ken didn't say anything and just stared into the distant space. Lea sat down beside him and took his hands into hers.

'Hey, look at me. Please Ken,' said Lea softly as she sat before him as took his face into her hands, making sure he looked at her face.

'I am sorry, sweetie,' whispered Ken and pulled Lea into a huge bear hug.

'It's alright and I understand, Ken. I really do,' said Lea against his ear. She pulled back and ran her fingers through his hair. 'Michael was just being ... Michael. There is nothing going on between us. I am not a fool to fall for his words. Ok?' asked Lea as she gazed at Ken.

'How can it be ok, Lea?' thundered Ken, furious at himself for his rude behavior. 'Did I hurt you?' asked Ken as he looked at her arm. 'How badly are they bruised?' he asked as he kept running his fingers over the marks.

'It's alright, Ken. Don't worry. They will be fine.'

'I am such a moron ...'

'Hey, no! Don't bad mouth yourself. Don't beat yourself up over such a small thing,' said Lea as she sat down beside him, looping her hand around his arm.

'I promise it won't happen again,' said Ken and kissed her palm. 'You are not angry, right? You can hit me if you want. I deserve it,' said Ken and pulled Lea closer.

'I am not angry and I won't hit you. You are too sweet to be slapped,' said Lea.

'Are we still friends?'

'Of course, we are. You will always be my best friend, Ken. Unless you don't want to be friends ...'

'You mean a lot to me, Lea. Don't you dare forget this.'

'Same here, Ken,' said Lea and she pulled away and stood up. 'Wanna clear my doubts?'

'Sure. Let's go to the library,' said Ken and held Lea's hand.

***

Lea was woken from her deep slumber with the shrill ringing of her phone. She glanced at the clock. It was exactly midnight. Who was calling her at such ungodly hour? She flipped on the light and Ken's name flashing on the screen. Ken? Why was he calling her now?

'Hello,' said Lea groggy from sleep.

'Hey birthday girl, many many happy returns of the day,' screamed Ken from the other end.

Lea was awestruck. It was for the first time that someone had called her up and wished her. Her parents never bothered and her friends hardly remembered.

'Thank you, Ken,' said Lea as her throat choked with emotion.

'I am coming over. Leave the front door open and be in your bedroom. I will be right there,' said Ken and clicked the phone shut.

Lea stared blankly at the phone as it slipped from her hand. Ken was coming over? She looked at her clothes. She was in a night gown which didn't even reach below the knees. And hell! She didn't even have the time to change into something casual. She ran and unlocked the front door, leaving it ajar. She had barely splashed some water on her face when she heard Ken close the front door.

She sat on the bed and waited for Ken to make his appearance. She drew the covers up, till her chin, making sure that she was decent. Ken stood at her door and looked at her, with a huge grin.

'Hello beautiful,' he said and walked in with a huge box in his hand.

Lea just gave him a smile and fought hard not to blush. His presence did funny things to her. Ken kept the box on the table nearby. He closed her bedroom door and walked towards the table. He opened the huge box and retrieved a small box and placed it on the bed, near her feet. Lea peeled away the covers and was surprised to find a delicious looking chocolate cake inside. Her eyes glowed with happiness as she looked at Ken. He looked at Lea and chuckled.

'I am happy that you like the surprise,' said Ken and started lighting the candles on the cake. 'Make a wish before you blow them,' he said and handed her a knife.

Lea closed her eyes and then blew the candles. Ken clapped his hands and kissed Lea on the forehead. 'Happy birthday, sweetie,' he whispered.

'Thank you,' said Lea and cut the cake. She offered a piece of cake to Ken who forced it down her mouth. 'Not fair,' pouted Lea and fed him another piece of cake. Ken accepted the piece and licked Lea's fingers, wiping them clean of all the cream. Lea felt a million sensations run through her body as he sucked her fingers. Finally, he brushed his lips against the insides of her wrist and let it go.

'Time for my gift,' said Ken and walked back towards the table.

'As if all this wasn't enough,' muttered Lea and watched Ken rummage through the box. He finally came back to the bed with a small box and a bunch of red roses in his hand.

'These are for the most beautiful girl in my world,' said Ken and offered the roses.

'Thanks,' murmured Lea softly, as she blushed furiously and looked away. Her heart flipped and did a somersault as she looked at the bright red roses in her hand.

And the next thing she knew, Ken was down on his knees before her. Her mouth went dry as she watched him. Surely he didn't mean to .... Ken took a deep breath and gazed into her sparkling blue eyes, fondly.

'Lea, you have been a really good friend for the past 3 months,' said Ken as he took her hand into his and continued, 'you know everything about me and I know that there is nothing that I don't know about you. You are the best friend that I never had but always dreamed about. There isn't a single day when I don't think about you. You are it for me. I don't know a better way of telling this. So, here it is ... I love you, Lea. I know that it is too soon, but I can't spend another day without letting you know how I feel ...,' confessed Ken and let go of her hand. He took a deep breath and asked, 'Miss Lea Taylor, can I have the pleasure of your companionship for the rest of my life? Will you marry me?' asked Ken and flipped open the box, which contained a diamond ring that glittered in the light.

'Oh Ken,' said Lea and slid down to her knees, forgetting the fact that she was wearing only a skimpy gown. Tears welled up in her eyes and she launched herself into his arms and hugged him with all her strength. 'I love you too, Ken,' whispered Lea as she pulled back a little and looked at Ken, who seemed to be still waiting for an answer to his question.

'And yes, I will marry you,' said Lea and her eyes shone with happiness. Ken removed the ring from its confinement and slid it onto her finger. Lea looked at the ring shine brilliantly on her finger.

'Like it?' asked Ken as she stroked her jaw.

'I love it, Ken. It's absolutely gorgeous. But you didn't need to get me something so expensive. I would have loved anything you gave me,' said Lea and curled further into Ken. 'I love you, Ken Harper.'

'I love you too, honey,' said Ken and smiled, 'I know you would love anything that I gave you. And the size and cost of ring wouldn't matter much. But I wanted something special. That's because you are the only one who knows the real me. If I were penniless tomorrow or injured and disfigured you did still love me, wouldn't you, Lea?'

'Of course,' she said sincerely, 'you know that, Ken.'

'Yes, I do,' said Ken and ran his fingers up and down her arms, giving goose bumps in the rise. 'I sometimes feel that I am one lucky guy to have you, Lea. I know that I don't deserve you ...'

'... No, you deserve everything in life, Ken,' said Lea and Ken looked at her with an amused look on his face.

'This is one among the many things I love about you,' said Ken and brushed his lips against hers, 'you are always ready to defend me.'

'Kiss me,' whispered Lea as she bent forward, her lips only a breath away from Ken's.

'Come here,' said Ken as he stood and pulled Lea into his arms. He placed her on the bed and stretched on the bed beside her. 'You look cute in this gown,' said Ken and pulled her closer, his lips hovering over hers.

His lips met hers and brushed softly. He ran his tongue over her lips as if seeking her permission to enter. Her lips yielded under pressure and his tongue entered her mouth mating with hers, stroking and claiming what he considered his. The kiss went on and on and when he finally pulled away, they both were breathless.

'Wow ...,' said Lea as she snuggled into Ken. 'You are a really good kisser, mister,' said Lea and traced his lower lip with her finger before nibbling at it.

'Thank you,' said Ken and caught Lea's face and smoldered another hot kiss on her lips, making her clutch onto him.

'My turn,' said Lea and pushed Ken onto his back. She stretched on top of him and ran her fingers over his whiskers. She shoved his arms upward and traced his jaw with her finger tip. She nibbled his jaw, making way towards his neck. She leaned forward and nipped at his neck. Lightly at first, then she sank her teeth into the corded muscle behind his ear. He groaned and shifted underneath her. He started to lower his arms, but she sat up and put both hands on his chest in protest.

'Don't move,' said Lea sharply as she shot him a glance.

He grinned and slowly let his hands fall back to the pillow. 'I think I like you this way. The sexy tigress attitude suits you, baby.'

'Maybe I should I have done it sooner, then,' she whispered. 'Maybe then you would have already been under my charms.'

His eyes darkened and he looked at her with a new passion. 'Who says I am not under your wild charms? You had me under your spell since day 1.'

'I am glad,' cooed Lea and whispered seductively, 'Wanna lose the clothes?'

Ken merely nodded his head. Lea snaked her hands beneath his T-shirt and dragged it up. Ken lifted himself from the bed and removed his T-shirt and flung it across the room. Lea looked at Ken's broad chest and took her fill, running his fingers across his taut muscles. She wet her finger and circled his nipple with it. She then blew her breath over his nipple, making him shiver.

'God ... You are a little minx,' groaned Ken and he looked at the girl, who was bent on teasing him. 'Lea ...,' moaned Ken as she tugged at his nipple with her sharp teeth. Lea then placed a flurry of kisses across his midriff and abdomen, kissing each of his abs and made way towards the waistband of his jeans. She tugged at his chest hair, making him gasp.

'Shh ...' said Lea and ran her finger above the waistband of his jeans, making him shudder. She unbuttoned the fly of his jeans and lowered the zipper. Ken lifted his hips as Lea tugged down his jeans along with the boxers. He kicked them off and lowered his hands, as he brushed the underside of her breasts. He placed his hands on her waist and said huskily, 'Honey, do you mind losing your clothes?'

'Later,' said Lea as she fascinatingly ran her finger over his straining erection.

'You are beautiful,' whispered Lea and looked at Ken, who seemed to be hanging to the fine thread of control. 'Show me ...,' mumbled Lea and she drew his hand towards his cock.

Ken was more than ready to relieve some of his pressure. He sat up and adjusted the pillows behind his back and pulled Lea onto his side. She rose on her elbows and kissed his lips briefly. He curled his fingers around his cock. 'Do you want me to show you how I get myself off--or do you want to help?'

'Both.' She gave a shy little smile made all the sexier by her breathless voice, by the heat in her eyes.

And he damned near came.

Almost unable to breathe, Lea watched as Ken gripped himself and began to move his hand slowly up and down the length of his erection, his fingers sliding up the underside all way to the tip, before moving down to the base again. She knew he was watching her, but she couldn't take her gaze off what his hand was doing. Everything about him fascinated her--the soft skin that covered hard muscle, the dark hair on his chest, the veins that threaded over his biceps and lower belly.

And his penis ...

A bead of moisture emerged from the slit on the tip, the head rising from a thick ridge of flesh, the shaft straining upward.

Wanting desperately to touch him, wanting to give him pleasure, she reached out and cupped his testicles, kneading them gently. The feel of them was unlike anything she'd touched before--heavy, firm, and yet somehow . . . fragile.

Still watching her, he groaned deep in his chest, his hand moving faster--up-down, up-down, up-down. His motions were nothing like the delicate touches that had brought her to orgasm. They were much more forceful, more potent, and she realized this was how he would move if he were inside her--hard, strong, and fast.

And her inner muscles clenched.

The next time his hand moved upward, she closed hers around the base of his penis. His hips jerked, and he all but growled. Then his hands fell aside, his fingers closing in a fist.

Slowly, she moved her hand upward, surprised at how hard he felt. Not just firm, but hard. She touched the sensitive tip, letting her fingers explore him, excited by his gasp, and then slid her hand to the base again. She was about to ask him to guide her, when his hand closed over hers and he began to guide her. He tightened her grip, his fingers gentle, and then he began to move her hand, gradually increasing the pace, whispering to her almost frantically. 'Lose the gown, Lea baby. I want to see you!'

Lea, in slow motion, moved away and sat up. She caught the hem of her night gown and raised her arms and pulled it above her head. Her breasts brushed against the gown on the way and swayed, making Ken stroke his erection as he watched the divine nymph undress before him.