Because I Still Love You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are mesmerizingly beautiful,' said Ken and ran his fingers over her jaw. 'Come here,' said Ken and patted the empty space on the bed, beside him. She scrambled and settled near Ken, watching him stroke himself. She again cupped him and stroked him. Ken closed his hand over hers and whispered, 'Spread your legs, Lea. Let me touch you!'

She moved her knees farther apart, and his other hand slid insistently between her thighs, his fingers gathering her slippery wetness and rubbing it over her clitoris, stroking her with such skill that she almost forgot to focus on him. 'Ken!'

Somehow, touching her seemed to arouse him even more. His eyes drifted shut, his head turned to the side, and his grip on her hand tightened. His hips thrust forward, the rhythm almost violent as he drove himself into her fist like a piston. His body was drawn so tight she thought it might snap, the cords of his neck standing out, his chest slick with sweat, and his hand still bust between her legs.

She knew he was on the edge, but so was she. Oh, the guy knew how to touch a woman – and where. He teased her, probed her, and then slowly slid a finger inside her, his wrist flexing so that the heel of his hand pushed against her right where it felt best. She moved against his hand, her motions making his finger slid in and out of her, bringing her to the very brink.

'That's it, honey. Ride my hand!' Ken opened his eyes, looked at where his body joined hers. 'God, you are so wet!'

With a deep groan, Ken arched, his hips giving three more hard thrusts, his penis convulsing in her hand, shooting ribbons of thick, white semen over their fingers and his belly. The sight was more erotic and stirring than she could have imagined, and the raw sexuality of it sent her over the edge with him.

Feeling strangely contented, Ken cradled Lea's head against his shoulder, watching through half-closed eyes as she trailed a finger through the pool of ejaculation on his belly. She dabbed at it, made little circles in it, rubbed it into his skin like lotion, her actions somehow both innocent and amusing.

'I love you,' said Lea and kissed his shoulder, snuggling further into his embrace.

'I love you too,' whispered Ken. 'Give me a second, baby,' said Ken and pulled away from her. He walked towards the attached bathroom and came back within a few seconds, the evidence of his pleasure washed away.

'Give me your hand, Lea,' said Ken and wiped her fingers clean with a washcloth. He went back to the bathroom and returned seconds later. He climbed in and flipped off the light. He pulled Lea closer and cuddled her, making sure she was comfortable. Lea sighed and allowed Ken to position her. 'Good night, Lea,' murmured Ken and kissed her forehead, as he drew the covers over them and drifted off.

***

Lea woke up as the sunlight shone through her windows. She closed her eyes and snuggled further into the warm body that lay next to her. Ken! She looked at the ring on her finger and looked at the amazing guy who was sleeping beside her. Unable to control herself, she kissed his lips and whispered, 'Thank you for making my birthday a special one.' She sat up and stretched. She looked around and saw their clothes strewn all over the floor. A blush crept up her face as she remembered the adventures of last night. She got up and folded the clothes and placed them near the foot of the bed and entered the bathroom.

Ken turned over and burrowed into the covers. He breathed in Lea's scent and smiled. Lea ... his Lea ... The sound of water splashing reached his eyes. He opened one eye and glanced at the bedside clock read 06: 14 A. M. What was Lea doing so early in the morning? May be she didn't remember that it was an off-day. He pushed back the covers and saw his clothes, neatly folded. He walked towards the bathroom and saw that the door was ajar.

He pushed the door open and walked inside.

'Getting started without me?' asked Ken and Lea swirled around, surprised.

'You were sleeping,' said Lea softly as she stood under the shower, naked before Ken.

Ken moved closer towards the warm spray of water and placed his hands on her waist, drawing her close. 'Shall I leave?' asked Ken as he ran a finger across her jaw.

'No ...,' protested Lea and held him closer, 'stay ...,' said Lea and looped her hands around his neck.

'Wanna take a shower together?' asked Ken as he brought her away from the spray of water and squirted some shower gel onto his hand.

Lea nodded and allowed Ken to lather her body. Ken ran his lathered hands over the curve of her body, making her shiver. He reached for the washcloth nearby and cupped her pussy and ran a finger over her slit, making her tremble.

'Are you sore?' asked Ken and ran the washcloth over her lathered skin.

'No,' murmured Lea, shyly and allowed Ken to pull her under the warm spray of water.

'Looks like the tigress has mellowed down today ...,' teased Ken and ran his fingers through her scalp. He opened the shampoo bottle and took some of it into his hand and massaged into her scalp and allowed the spray to wash away the lather. Ken turned off the tap and reached for the towels. He dried Lea and tucked it above her chest.

'Go and get dressed,' said Ken giving Lea a pat on her rear. 'Wear something casual,' he said before shutting the bathroom door.

***

'Where the hell is the project file, Lea?' asked Ken as he entered the kitchen, hands on his hips.

'It might be in the closet, baby,' said Lea as she poured the batter into the baking tin.

It had been a month since Lea had moved into Ken's flat. Lea was hesitant at first, but Ken had been persistent in his persuasions. And eventually, Lea had to give in.

'How many times did I ask you not to touch my stuff?' asked Ken and left the room in a huff.

'What's your problem, dammit?' asked Lea as she walked into the study and looked at Ken.

'Nothing,' muttered Ken as he found the file and walked away, leaving Lea alone.

'Where are you going?' asked Lea as she held Ken's arm.

'Rebecca is waiting for me. She has some doubts,' said Ken, casually and moved away.

'When will you be back?' asked Lea as Ken walked towards the front door.

'Depends on Rebecca,' replied Ken curtly and walked away, without even a cursory glance at Lea.

***

Ken unlocked the front door and walked inside. The entire house was dark and he tried to adjust his eyes at the sudden loss of light. He found the light switch and flipped it on. The door to the study was open and he could see Lea sitting before the computer, staring at the screen. He closed the front door and made way towards the study.

'Lea?' said Ken as he walked towards her.

Oblivious to Ken's presence, Lea was lost in her own world. The way in which Ken had behaved in the morning, made her realize that may be things weren't as good as they seemed to be. Was she about to lose the best thing that had happened to her? She was much happier these days. It wasn't that the nightmares were gone. She still had bad dreams once in a while, but they were growing less frequent. When dreams woke her, Ken would hold her, and they would talk or make love, and she would sleep again. She shivered as she imagined her future without Ken. Returning back to the lonely life that she had left far behind ...

'Lea?' asked Ken as he placed his hand on her shoulder. 'Are you alright?'

Lea was brought out of her reverie and looked at Ken blankly. Seeing Ken before her, Lea realized that may be Ken didn't want to be with her anymore. May be he had found someone ...

'Lea, I don't like the look on your face,' said Ken as he kneeled before her and lifted her chin, forcing her to look at him. 'What's wrong, baby?'

'Do you love me?' asked Lea before jerking her face away from his hold.

'What's wrong with you, sweetie?' asked Ken softly. 'I love you, Lea. I will always love you.'

'Ok,' said Lea and tried to get up and walk away, when Ken stopped her. 'Lea, I am sorry for whatever happened this morning.'

'It's alright, Ken,' said Lea and looked away.

'No, it's not alright, dammit,' said Ken as he abruptly stood up. 'Come here,' whispered Ken and hauled Lea into his arms.

'Ken, I gotta complete the assignment,' protested Lea as he carried her into their bedroom and placed her on the bed.

'Shh... The stupid assignment can wait ...' Ken bent and kissed her lingeringly. 'But your Ken ...' He slid his mouth down her jaw to her neck and nibbled at her ear. 'Cannot ...' He licked the pulse point at her neck, and she gasped. 'And will not wait ...'

Lea smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. She pulled him close and nibbled his jaw. 'I love you, baby. I will try not to touch your stuff.'

'Touch all that you want but right now, let me do the touching,' whispered Ken and ran his calloused fingers against her collarbone, giving her goose-bumps.

Ken sat beside her and popped open the buttons of her nightshirt and peeled it off her delectable body. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of her pants and tugged them down. Lea lifted her bottom just enough that he could slide the material down her legs and then there she was, sitting so dainty and beautiful wearing nothing but just her dimpled smile.

She was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. Hair tousled just enough to make her look sexy. Eyes glazed with passion instead of deep sadness. And her skin, so soft, glowing in the lamplight. She was curvy in all the right places. He stood only long enough to strip out of his clothes. It wasn't practiced or smooth. She stared shyly up at him and he nearly groaned.

'Baby, you have to stop looking at me like that.'

Lea smiled then, an adorable, sweet smile that took his breath away. He swept her into his arms, hauling her back on the bed. They landed with a soft bounce and he claimed her mouth, wanting to taste her again and again. Leaning down, he kissed the shallow indention between her breasts and then nuzzled the swell. He sucked lightly the puckered point of her breasts, enjoying the sensation of her on his tongue. Underneath him, she quivered and her breathing sped up in reaction.

Palming both breasts, he caressed, rubbed his thumbs across the tips before lowering his head to suck at one and then the other. He nipped lightly, causing the peak to harden even further. Then he slid his mouth down her middle to the softness of her belly, where he licked a damp circle around her navel.

Chill bumps rose and danced their way across her rib cage. She stirred restlessly, murmuring what sounded like a plea for more. He moved back over her, his head lowering over the soft flesh between her legs. Then he stroked his hands over her hips and downwards. He spread her thighs with firm hands, opening her to his advances. He lowered his mouth, pressed his lips to the soft folds and nuzzled softly until she strained upwards to meet him.

'Ken,' she whispered.

Ken licked gently at the tiny nub surrounded by silken folds, enjoying every jitter and shudder that rolled through her body. She was more than ready to take him, but he held back, enjoying his sensual exploration of her most intimate flesh.

Slowly he worked downward until he tasted the very heart of her, stroking with lazy, seductive swipes of his tongue. She began to shake uncontrollably and her thighs tightened around her opening and then moved up her body, positioning himself between her legs. He found her heat and sank inside with one powerful thrust. Her chin went up, her eyes closed and her lips tightened in an expression that was almost agonizing. He kissed the dimple in her chin and then slid his mouth down her neck and to the delicate hollow of her throat. Her pulse beat wildly, jumping against her pale skin, a staccato against his mouth. Her slender arms went around him, gripping with surprising strength. Her nails dug into his shoulders with kitten claws.

'Put your legs around me,' Ken said. 'Just like that, baby. Perfect.'

Lea crossed her heels at the small of his back and arched into each thrust. Her fingers danced their way across his back, sometimes light and then scorching its flesh when he thrust again. She thrust one hand into his hair, pulling forcefully until he realized she was demanding his kiss. With a light chuckle, he gave in to her silent demand and found her mouth.

Breathless, sweet, their tongues worked hotly over each other, dueling, fighting for dominance. She had suddenly become the aggressor and he was lost, unable to deny her anything. She was wrapped around him, her body urging him on, arching to meet him and finding a perfect rhythm so they moved as one.

Sex had never been this ... perfect.

'Are you close?' he choked out.

'Don't stop,' she begged.

'Oh hell, I am not.'

Ken closed his eyes and thrust hard and deep. And then he began working his hips against hers in rapid, urgent movements. She let out a strangled cry and came apart in his arms, around him, underneath him. He was bathed in liquid heat and he had never felt anything so damn good in his life.

'Lea,' Ken whispered. 'My Lea. Mine.'

He unraveled at light speed, his release sharp, bewildering and beautiful. His hips were still convulsively moving against her body as he settled down over her, too exhausted and spent to remember his own name. He became aware of her gentle caresses. Her hands gently stroked over his back. He was inside her, over her and completely covering her. She was his.

'Lea, I won't let you go so easily,' he murmured against her ear. 'There isn't anybody other than you. You are it for me, baby. I love you, baby. Love you a lot,' whispered Ken and rolled onto his back, pulling her along with him.

Lea dragged the covers over them and settled beside him, throwing her thigh possessively over his. Ken stroked her back and Lea curled into him. 'I love you too, Ken. Hold me,' said Lea and Ken looped his hand over her waist.

'Good night, sweetie,' murmured Ken and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

'Hmm ... night,' mumbled Lea and drifted into sleep.

***

'Enough, baby. I can't eat anymore,' whined Lea as Ken offered her another spoonful.

'Come on, Lea. Just one more spoon,' coaxed Ken as he forced the spoon into her mouth.

'You are spoiling me,' pouted Lea as she swallowed the food. 'And you are making me fat,' she said looking down at herself.

'I have got every right to spoil you,' grinned Ken and he looked at her admiringly, 'And who the hell says you are fat? You must gain a couple of pounds. '

'Yeah, right,' said Lea as she rolled her eyes. 'I gotta go, baby. The interview is in 2 hours. Wish me luck,' she said as she hopped from the chair and gathered her belongings.

'Are you sure that you don't want me to drop you?' asked Ken as he helped Lea into her cardigan.

'Relax, Ken. I will be fine,' she said and walked towards him. 'Do you wanna go for the interview?'

'No, you are best suited for the job. And moreover, Mom wants me to handle Dad's business,' said Ken as he looped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

'I love you, Ken,' whispered Lea as she brushed her lips against his.

'All the best, Lea,' said Ken as he pulled apart and looked into her mesmerizingly beautiful eyes. 'You will rock, honey.'

'Thanks,' said Lea and walked towards the door. She gave him a small wave as she closed the door.

I hope she gets the job thought Ken as he cleared the plates from the table. The HR of a multinational company had been impressed with their presentation during a class and had informed them about the vacancies in the company. But upon Ken's further questioning, they got to know that there was only a single post available and they would have to decide among themselves, who was more suited for the post. Ken had thought about it and had suggested that Lea was more qualified for the post. Although Lea was reluctant, Ken had forced her to apply leaving her no choice. Ken remembered the argument between them that fateful day. Lea had been insistent that Ken apply for the post. But Ken knew that he had his Dad's business to look after. On the other hand, Lea was all alone and that she needed this job more than he did. After a lot of heated discussion and promises, Lea had agreed to appear for the interview. Ken kept his fingers crossed as he prayed for Lea's success.

***

'What if your Mom doesn't like me?' asked Lea as she looked at Ken apprehensively. 'Oh God! This is more frightening than the interview,' said Lea as she tucked the wild strands of hair behind her ear.

'Stop being so jittery, sweetie,' whispered Ken as he rang the doorbell. 'Mom is more than happy to meet you,' he said as he held her hand and pressed a kiss on her palm.

'Don't leave me alone,' said Lea as held Ken's hand tightly. 'I won't be able to do this without you.'

'I love you, Lea. Relax,' said Ken as he looped his hand around her waist and pulled her close.

'I am glad you made it,' said a cheerful voice forcing the love-birds to look at the door.

'Hey Mom,' said Ken as he squeezed his mother's hand and pulled her into a brief hug, 'of course, we would have made it.'

They entered the house and Lea admired the homely feel which had always been missing since her childhood. The house seemed to be filled with love and Lea understood why Ken's mother didn't want to leave the house.

'So, this is Lea,' enquired Mrs. Caitlyn Harper as she looked at the girl standing with her son.

'Yes, Mom this is Lea Taylor and Lea, this is my mother,' introduced Ken as they occupied the couch.

'Glad to meet you Mrs. Harper,' said Lea as she flashed her cute smile and extended her hand.

'Call me Caitlyn,' said Ken's mother and took Lea's hand into hers, 'Like the house?'

'Yes,' murmured Lea shyly and held onto Ken's hand. 'Can I call you Mom?' asked Lea, a little hesitant to voice her opinion.

'Of course you can, Lea. Ken told me about your past. I am sorry that you had to go through such a painful ordeal,' said Caitlyn sympathetically and touched Lea's shoulder.

'I don't mean to ...'

Caitlyn looked at Lea and smiled. 'I understand how you feel, Lea. But there's nothing to be afraid of.'

'Mom, Lea is scared of you,' grinned Ken as he looked at Lea, who shot daggers at him. 'She thinks you won't like her.'

Lea swallowed hard and said, 'I didn't mean to hurt you, Mom ... It's just that I want ... I ...'

'I understand, Lea. Trust me, I am not going to judge you. Now, would you like to help me in the kitchen?' asked Caitlyn as she stood and held out her hand.

'Love to,' said Lea as she placed her hand into Caitlyn's hand and walked towards the kitchen.

'I will be in my bedroom, ladies,' said Ken as he looked at the two beautiful women in his life.

***

'I like Mom,' said Lea as she snuggled against Ken's chest.

'I am glad you do because she seemed to be besotted by you,' said Ken as he stroked her back. 'She warned me not to let you go out of my sight.'

'We should have told her about my job,' said Lea as she rose on her elbows and looked down at Ken. 'I don't wanna go so far,' murmured Lea with a pout.

'Come on, Lea. We can tell her when everything's settled. What's the hurry?' asked Ken as he pulled her close. 'And by the way, New York is not far away.'

'I can't stay alone,' said Lea as she cuddled against Ken and laid her head on his shoulder. 'I will miss you.'

'Baby, I will be there every weekend. I can reach you by flight in a couple of hours,' said Ken as he ran his fingers across her arm. 'You will be fine, Lea.'

'Easier said than done,' said Lea as she turned away and closed her eyes. She tried to sleep but the thought of living alone in an unknown place gave her the creeps. Would she be able to live without Ken? She could hardly imagine staying away from Ken for a couple of hours and now, she would have to live in a completely different city and be content with his weekly visits.