All Comments on 'Because We're Bad'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very nice story. Hope thee will be more with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I've always been 'bad' but unfortunately I don't have a sister!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More, please!

These two should have a lot more to say and do with each other....they have a nice way of getting to each other.....keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

is shannon going to be a cover g.f. or wife with the 3 of them being in a 3way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sequel??

definitely need one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it :)

Very well written, love the conversations between the two, very sarcastic and humeristic. (Excuse my bad english) :)

DarkhogDarkhogalmost 12 years ago
Twins!

Great story, but they're not bad yet; Hope the author continues to they us deeper into this tale of twin lust. The sex between these two could get hotter.

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitalmost 12 years ago
There must be something about this story...

... your readers are tending to be impatient and greedy.

I fully understand and also hope for a sequel - or maybe even more than one *ggg*

Besides minor errors in language and wording quite a good story.

I really liked it... Keep on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
threesome?

no judging from shannon... public girlfriend to hide the private one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I loved it! I would be very happy to see a sequel to this, it is a story worth making into a series, if you ask me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jeeze

Fuck I love the way you write!

XarthXarthalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Sequel? Yeah, why not.

As with most of my stories this was initially intended as a one-off. However, the more I've thought about it the more I realize that the characters would work really well for some ideas I've had bouncing around in my head for a while. Not to mention the comments all seem to indicate readers wanting more.

Anyway, thanks for reading everyone and thanks for the feedback, whatever form it may take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sequel? Yes please!

Definitely room for a sequel, if not several chapters.

kristyklckristyklcalmost 12 years ago
Fucking hot story!

Very hot. I concur with commentors on need for sequel :-)

darksieddarksiedalmost 12 years ago
Very nice job

Great story, well written (which is always a huge plus). Nice job and keep it up. If you have some good ideas to continue it, go for it!

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Xarth Forever

Finding a new Xarth story is always a big turn-on, and this is one of the better ones. I like the way you make everything seem normal and natural - as it should be in reality. Keep this one going, please - it has big possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Slight Disagreement

At this point the hotness of the story is mostly in the expectations of the reader (!) as illustrated by the fact that many of those requesting more see very different possibilities for development. (Fine writing!).

Continuing buildup opens many doors. My opinion is that the best direction always comes from the road map in the mind of the author who opened the doors.

And, I add my THANKS.

EthersaladEthersaladalmost 12 years ago
Pretty good

I really do like this story, but it feels like only the beginning of things, which is what everyone is hoping for. We look forward to seeing what becomes of them, and how their relationship progresses.

Kyle seems to be growing more confident, on the threshold of taking an active hand in these activities, possibly leading his sister into things instead of just following his sisters lead.

Kristin has finally gotten her brother in the way shes wanted, but how will she handle the more public part of the relationship? She clearly wants to see him not just as her brother and lover but as a boyfriend too, and that will be very hard when she wants to go out with friends and has to either leave her brother at home or restrain herself around him. She also strikes me as the sort that might get aggravated over being the only one of her friends who doesnt have a "boyfriend".

Shannon clearly likes Kyle. Kyle clearly likes Shannon. Kristin seems to be great friends with Shannon, and Shannon knows, or suspects the dirty details, yet she doesnt seem to be dropping out of the picture. Was she just a plot device to coax things into happening between Kyle and Shannon, or is she going to be a legitimate character whom Kyle has to deal with, Maybe she just stays the quiet friend to both who happened to give a random blowjob, or perhaps it happens again. Perhaps Kristin gives Kyle permission to date Shannon due to all being friends. Would be VERY interesting to see the three become a couple though. If she doesnt take a more active role, it really will feel like she was just tossed in as a plot device, but she seems to have to many feelings for Kyle to just be a quick fling.

All in all, it was pretty interesting as a story and we'd love to see a LOT more happen with them.

rosspalrosspalalmost 12 years ago
Really Good

I really like this story but you cannot let it end here. Too much can still happen. Even a threesome with Shannon. Please continue, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I want more

Loved it! Great piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

This is yet another great story! I like the build up, and the relationship between the twins, they're handled in a way that makes the action seem natural and true to the story. I don't remember being that cool and calm that I could carry on a rational conversation while doing it but if the twins can, that's great. I hope there's another episode or two down the line for these siblings.

Doglover1000Doglover1000almost 12 years ago
Awesome!

I loved it! Please continue this story line! It's very well written, and the topic is close to home for me. I really hope you'll continue. XX Doglover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fucking pro

as usual great story.love the relationship and the build up.great characters.don't hold out write soon-BG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Continue the series!

Please continue the story! It is definitely your best story yet. A lot of improvement in your writing and buildup of the story. Really great job!

XarthXarthalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Part two is coming

I wrote this on my profile page as well, but I have no idea if anyone reads that. Part two is submitted and it's up to the site when it gets posted now.

Dream59Dream59almost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Wonderful story of love, lust, and journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
!!

Well done! Very exciting. And very well written.

I knew that we Canadians were a naughty bunch. :)

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
:O

That is an incredibly erotic read, filled with lust and passion. Though I would have liked to see a bit more romance between the two, I think chapter 2 is going to remedy that issue hmm?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Because We're Bad Ch. 01

This has to be an almost perfect love attraction, with an impressive and elegant amount of foreplay, the pursuit brother and sister each to the other of which ends an exotic and respectful coupling of their passion and sexual satisfaction!

It was, from Kristen's first guilt of her girlfriend in her brother's bedroom up to and through their consummation of their urgency of flexing their sexual feelings for their twin sibling. Truly a blissful reflection of their incestual urges and needs of each other. The culmination of their first incestual, sibling sexual experience seemed so gratifying to them, both wanting to please the other as their own pleasure was sated and making their relationship even more special.

Xarth, you did a masterful production of this young love expose'; the feelings of the kids, brother and sister, seemed to electrically transend into my fingers and through my body. It's hard to imagine this story is fiction. GREAT WORK!!!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
really erotic

totally hot story, real likable characters too thanks

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Great I love it. Very believable. Just wish it was me.

marknmaggiemaemarknmaggiemaeabout 10 years ago

you should be writeing screenplays make a real xxx movie with a decent plot for a change. just need to find real bro/sis to play in it.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 10 years ago
Totaly hot

Great buildup ending in wonderful incestuous action. A 5 fer sure

DustyDevilDustyDevilabout 9 years ago
Excellent Story

Keep the work coming you write great fiction. Like your work a lot.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
Just loving...

...all these little love stories. You're managing to catch the emotions involved instead of just going into excrutiating detail about the sex. Nicely done.

Reb1861Reb1861almost 9 years ago

continue this pls

justcusinsjustcusinsover 8 years ago
Great Story.

This was awesome and one of the best I have ever read.Please continue this story.

sunchaser796sunchaser796almost 8 years ago
Good read

After reading this story, you never mention anything about taken her virginity. So how is it she still a virgin if she never had sex prior her brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

This was one of the best story's I've ever read!

your no doubt my favourite author!!!

9/10

RANDOG61RANDOG61almost 7 years ago
YO

I LIKED YOUR STORY A LOT. WAS FUCKING HOT BUT I GOTTA AS YOU WHAT WAS MOM AND DAD DOING WHILE KYLE AND KRISTEN WAS MAKING BABIES IN THE BEDROOM? THEY DIDN'T LOCK THE BEDROOM DOOR SO THEY MUSTA BEEN VERY QUIET!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
WOW

Great story. Thanks.

F3aR1985F3aR1985over 6 years ago

Loved the story, a little push can bring out the best in all of us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot!

Very, very hot!

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 5 years ago
Terrific Story

I love the subject matter and the dynamic between the siblings. Moving on to part 2.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Just love the twin thing. Well done. 5 stars

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago
Fun to read

You’re a great writer and your pacing is just right. I’m really enjoying your stories.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good job on this story.

Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too short

kevin1962kevin1962about 2 years ago

Beautiful, romantic story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Delicious! I love the characters, all three of them. I wish real people were as good-hearted as Shannon. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But...

Blowjb from Shannon was a stand alone. It began much too abruptly. It was over much too soon. Then, Shannon continued to be involved, but not sexually at all. Huh?

Sex with Kristin was also too rushed. Too automatic. Needed a lot more in the way of preliminaries.

Needed more dialog about what each had been fantasizing about when they thought about the other sexually.

Needed more dialog about whether they had masturbated to thoughts of each other. And what they'd envisioned.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Improbable but absolutely wonderful. Hope I'm going to find there's more.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Another MAGNIFICENT showing, kept me excited right from the start...

Shannon...I think she is gonna be in the mix...I hope, in the next chapter....

Five Stars...WWHHOOOOPPEEEE!!!!!!!

maxsteelemaxsteele11 months ago

I’m glad that the twins are together, but Shannon is a kind heart and should be allowed to join in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story but there are a couple things to comment on.

Shannon offered a blowjob so suddenly and out of the blue. My immediate reaction was "what the fuck?" Does she do this to any guy? I couldn't consider someone that so easily offers sexual favours girlfriend-material, but maybe Kyle doesn't mind (if it had went that route). And yeah OK he's not a stranger to her or anything, but still, it just was a rather sudden thing to offer in my opinion.

Also, was Kristin a virgin? It's implied that Kyle has experience with sex at least, and I think one thing Kristin says at some point kind of implies she's at least familiar with cock, but nothing about having actual sex? Just curious. I like these kind of details in stories about romance. I find it adds something to the specialness of it when one or both parties of the relationship in these stories are virgins (admittedly the guy rare is, but sometimes the girl is).

TxflgatorTxflgator4 months ago

A wonderful story

sparkle8sparkle83 months ago

I must have read this story before, as I had already given it 5 stars. I am finding it so satisfying to read your prose. It's not just sex, although that is great. The dialogue is top notch. Better than nearly anything else I've read on Literotica. You give each of your characters in each story a unique personality, which shines. And you are funny as hell. I think you'd make a great novelist of humorous content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14617 Followers
Dec 20, 2023: A new story forthcoming. Something brand new for me, a fairy tale type thing, heavily anal themed. No incest in this one, alas, but I think it's a pretty fun read all the same. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES