All Comments on 'Becky Goes On Vacation'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
needing a change of modus operandi

after trudging then skimming forward in search of purpose of redeeming values - i surrendered - the writers disrespect for men, women and their basic character is of such severity that injury would likely befall any continued perusal. Work on both observation skills and the discussion of your interpretations with people you trust around you.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 12 years ago

Poor David!

I wonder if Becky would try to get him back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

great fuckin story!!!! it literally tore me apart inside, but i couldnt stop fucking reading it!!!!

fireballxl5fireballxl5over 12 years ago
Redeeming value

"... in search of purpose of redeeming values..." aw,hell. You come here to search for great literature? The redeeming value is that it's a cute,well written, dirty little story that appeals to perverts like me. There were plenty of cues to tell what it's about, so you must be exceptionally bad at finding whatever type of story appeals to perverts like you! Something involving judgement and damnation, I imagine.

FasterFalconFasterFalconover 12 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed this series about Becky. I hope it's not over, but if it is, maybe you'll consider writing a different one with this same kind of style. 5 stars!

DonnerBBQDonnerBBQover 12 years ago
Enjoyed it

I appreciated your creative mechanisms for keeping David preoccupied while Becky "teased" and still keeping David informed of the happenings. Good job.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 12 years ago

I hope this isn't the end of the Becky series. Although I do want to see David dump Becky. With all the fucking she does, it's a wonder she's not pregnant. I mean she fucks her guys bare so I assuming she's not using birth control. Will she even bother get him back or try to convince to stay or will she go on her merry whoring way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

More Becky! I love that slut!

JonMcman101JonMcman101almost 12 years ago
dont stop keep it cumming

i would edit this ending make it open so that the dude realizes its hot to see his gf fucking other dudes... and like if hes busy and all that and cant put it too her then why not.. let her have fun.. and fuck with a sexy hottie like that getting fucked id be getting my rocks off just watching... shit..

keep it anonymous this series has novella potential... maybe becky goes black? and the bf becomes a voyeur to it.. fuck that would be hot!

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
"It wasn't naughty, it was whorish."

Actually, even the most stupid whore knows to use a condom.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

Great series. ! Love your writing style

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
man up

your chick fucks who she wants, while your boss is fucking you. man up pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5 (4.75/5=95%)]!

:-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous