Becky Goes On Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,163 Followers

That set Craig, off, he started pumping harder and harder. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," he shouted.

"Cum on my tits!" Becky almost shouted. "Cum on my big tits."

Craig pulled out and stood straight up as Becky pushed herself down the bed. She squeezed her tits around Craig's dick as he started pumping his cock through her cleavage. Suddenly he started spurting jet after jet of cum on Becky's chest, coating her neck and tits. Becky moaned as she stared down at Craig's cock as it fired its load.

When she had milked out the last drops of his cum, Craig gave a final groan and collapsed on top of her.

I didn't want to see any more. I walked back down the hall and went to bed. Becky snuck in a half hour later, still naked, clutching her clothes in one hand. As much as I wanted to explode at her, I kept my mouth shut and pretended to be asleep. I figured I'd confront her at a more dramatic time.

----------

That time didn't come the next morning, though. As soon as I got up, my boss was calling me with more work. I stayed on the phone with him all morning while Becky and the others got ready to go out to town for the day. I acted real coldly to Becky, so she'd be aware that something was wrong, but she didn't seem to notice, or else she thought I was just busy on the phone.

The four of them disappeared and I didn't see them all day. In fact, they didn't come home that evening, either. When my boss let me go, I drove out to a bar and had a couple of drinks, then drove home around ten, thinking they'd be back. But the house was empty.

I had a few more beers, and then, exhausted and drunk, I went upstairs and fell asleep.

-----------

I woke up sharply around one in the morning as my phone started to ring. I looked over and saw that Becky still wasn't in bed. Figuring everyone was still out, I picked it up and my boss told me that he needed me on a conference call for a couple of hours to finish some things on his end. I slapped myself awake, sat down at my computer, and started to listen.

As I listened to the call, I realized that I heard music playing downstairs. Was everyone back? I snuck over to the balcony, which was about as far as I could go before the wireless connection with my headset started dimming, and leaned over. The balcony had a vantage point across most of the living room, but since none of the lights were on upstairs, I was shrouded in darkness.

Craig and Ted were sprawled out on the couch, holding beers. Ted had a joint in his other hand. Amy and Becky were drunkenly dancing in front of them. They were just wearing bikinis! I didn't even know they had gone to the beach today, and wasn't sure why they were wearing that. But then I noticed that they were wearing each other's bikini bottoms. How did that happen?

While my boss droned on, I focused my attention on what Craig and Ted were saying as they watched the girls dance.

"Oh, man, this is the best night ever. I'm baked and the hottest girls ever are dancing in front of me," Craig said.

"Right on!" Ted added.

"Becky's hotter," Amy pretended to pout. "Look how big those boobs are!" She reached over and squeezed Becky's tits through her top.

"No way!" Becky said, "Amy's are so much better. Perky and hot!" Becky jumped behind Amy and grabbed her tits from behind and jiggled them up and down. Amy squealed.

"Why don't you girls let us compare?" Ted said.

Amy laughed. "Ted! You want Craig to see my boobs?"

"If I also get to see Becky's, then sure!" Ted said.

Amy turned to Becky. "That's my boyfriend, desperate to see other girls' boobs!"

Becky grabbed her own boobs. "Just ask Craig," she slurred. "He got to see them!"

"No way!" Ted said. "When?"

Craig reddened. At least he had some shame, I thought. I hoped Ted would get angry at hearing that his friend's girlfriend was showing her tits to some other guy and would come to my defense, but instead he said, "how'd they look?"

Craig grinned, realizing he was safe. "Best I've ever seen."

Becky gave an "awwww!" She actually seemed touched!

"Well, you just haven't seen Amy's," Ted said. "Hey, why don't you girls switch your tops, too? And not behind the counter this time."

So that's what happened, I realized. There was a counter at the far end of the room, the girls must have teased the guys by switching their bottoms behind it.

"You just want to see Becky bust out of my top and me slip out of hers!" Amy said.

Craig laughed. "We just want you girls to match!"

Becky and Amy huddled together for a second, then sauntered over behind the counter. Ted and Craig groaned. From my angle I could see the girls' heads and the tops of their shoulders but the rest was blocked from view. Ted and Craig would only be able to see their heads.

Becky and Amy began shuffling around and I could see the straps of their bikini tops fall off their shoulders as they switched tops. A second or two later Amy called out, "You guys ready?" Ted and Craig whooped back.

The two girls walked out. Becky and was wearing Amy's bikini top, which was designed for two cups smaller. Around Becky's C-cups it was stretched to the limit, and mostly just covered the center of her tits, not even their bottom curve. It looked incredibly sexy. I glanced over the Amy, who had the opposite problem. Becky's bikini cups hung loosely over her tits, and with every movement Amy made her nipples threatened to slip right out.

"I like this way a LOT better!" Ted said, and everybody laughed. Becky and Amy started dancing again. This time Amy began giving quite a show, with a bright pink nipple popping out every few seconds.

Just then I heard my boss ask for something and I quickly scurried back to my room to get him the figures. The whole time I dreaded that Becky's top would pop off. But a part of me wondered whether I didn't want it to happen or whether I just didn't want to miss it.

I got back to the balcony twenty minutes later. Everyone seemed even more drunk and high. Amy's tits were still bouncing in and out of Becky's bikini top, but it seemed that Becky still had her top tightly clung to her.

"Look how hard Craig is!" Amy suddenly blurted out. Craig turned red again as the girls burst out laughing. It was true, he had a sizable bulge in his shorts.

"Is it big? It looks big!" Amy said.

"Ask Becky," Craig smiled. "She saw it."

Now it was Becky's turn to blush as Amy squealed. "How was it?"

Becky paused for a second and then said, "Best I've ever seen!"

I was very depressed to hear my own girlfriend admit that this stranger that she had just fucked last night had the best cock that she had ever seen. Even more so to hear Ted and Amy gasp and ooh, completely ignoring that Becky had basically just admitted she and Craig had been inappropriate with each other.

"Let's see it, Craig!" Amy said. "Pull it out!"

"No way!" Craig said. "I'm not gonna be the only one naked!"

"What if we switch bikinis again?" Amy said.

"Behind the counter? No way!" Craig said. "Yeah, no way!" Ted agreed.

"...well, what if we switch and maybe forget to put our tops back on?" Amy coyly asked.

"Amy!" Becky exclaimed, and blushed even more.

"Then maybe, sure," Craig smiled. "Heck, I'll whip it out, too!" Ted said.

Amy pulled Becky back behind the counter. "Get ready, boys!" she shouted.

I watched as the two of them whispered urgently to each other. I was shocked but not surprised at the idea that Becky was going to show her naked tits to Ted. Craig had already fucked her, and Ted had already seen her tits through a wet t-shirt, so it's not like anything worse could happen, I supposed. Still, it burned me up with shame, and because I couldn't hang up the phone with my boss there was nothing I could do about it. At least I would get to see Amy's tits, I thought.

The girls began to pull off her tops and their bare shoulders came into view. Then they ducked down a bit, to take off their bottoms and switch them around, I guessed. They stood back up, and their bare shoulders came into my view. Both of them were giggling and blushing furiously.

"Ready?" Amy shouted out.

"Let's see!" Ted said back.

Amy and Becky stepped out from behind the counter, and suddenly I saw that they hadn't switched bottoms at all. They were both completely naked.

There was a second of silence as the guys eyes widened, and then they burst into cheers. There was my Becky, her full, round tits, puffy nipples, flat stomach, and light auburn bush totally exposed to Craig and Ted. Her blushing made her even more gorgeous. Even in my anger I couldn't help get a little aroused. I looked over at Amy, who also looked incredible. Her small, milk-white tits were topped by beautiful pale pink nipples, and her bush was a soft red. She was less curvy than Becky but had the hard, smooth body of a dancer.

The guys were gawking all over them. "Holy shit, Becky, you have got TITS!" Ted exclaimed. I burned, listening to one of my closest friends, gawking at my naked girlfriend.

"Amy, you look like a super model!" Craig said.

The girls giggled and awww-ed over the compliments for a few seconds. Then Amy said, "Oooh, looks like someone got even harder!" and pointed to Craig's enormous bulge.

Craig immediately stood up and pulled his shorts down. A huge, thick cock bounced out. Amy gasped when she saw it. "Oh my god, look at that!" She then walked over and started stroking it, much to Craig and Becky's shock.

"Wow..." Amy said. Craig groaned as she pumped his dick up and down. Then Amy turned to Ted, "Baby, don't just stand there clothed!"

Ted immediately pulled off his shirt and shorts. Now Becky oohed. Ted's dick wasn't as big as Craig's, but it looked impressive and his body was more sculpted.

Amy kneeled in front of Craig, and winked to Becky. "You have fun," she said, and began kissing Craig's dick.

I didn't get what she meant by that until Ted walked up behind Becky and grabbed her breasts. Becky let out a gasp and then moan as one of my best friends began pulling on my girlfriend's nipples.

Amy energetically sucked Craig's huge cock as he stood over her, reaching down and groping her small tits. But my attention was on Ted, as he gently pushed Becky over to the couch. Becky didn't resist at all, and within a few seconds he had her bent over the couch arm and was aligning his cock with her slit.

With a slow thrust, my friend pushed his dick into my girlfriend's cunt. Becky gasped at the sudden invasion and then pushed back into his pelvis.

"Oh my God, Ted, you're so hard," she gasped.

Ted slowly pushed in and out a couple of times, and then started pumping furiously into Becky.

"Oh, yeah," he moaned. "Oh, yeah."

"Oh, god, I can't believe this is happening," Becky said. "This is so wrong."

Ted moaned. "Oh, Becky, I've wanted to do this for so long."

"You have?" Becky moaned.

"Ever since I saw you with David," he said, sliding his dick in and out of Becky's pussy. "I've wanted to see your big tits and fuck you so bad."

Becky just groaned deep in response. Ted reached over and grabbed her hanging breasts, stroking her stiff nipples.

"I wanted to grab your tits and fuck your pussy for so long," he said. "Get you naked and moaning, I can't believe it's finally happening."

"This is so wrong," Becky gasped back, trying to whisper. "David's right upstairs. You're one of his best friends."

"I don't give a shit, it's worth it," he said. "God, you're so hot."

I was burning with shame and betrayal. I wanted to scream at all of them, but with the conference call buzzing in my ear I knew I couldn't say anything or else I'd be fired. I looked over at Amy and Craig, who were now sixty-nining. I was wrong to expect Ted or Amy to have controlled Becky, but I couldn't believe how Amy had basically pushed Becky to get completely naked in front of everyone and then fuck Ted. I wanted desperately to blame her, but I knew that Becky was the responsible one.

Ted varied his rhythm with Becky, pumping her slowly for a few seconds, then suddenly pistoning into her hard and fast, causing her tits to shake and bounce all over her chest. "Oh, God, Becky, I'm fucking you," Ted said. "I can't believe I'm fucking you." He reached over and grabbed Becky's hanging breasts, mashing them against her chest and groping them rabidly.

Suddenly Becky shouted, "right there, right there!" and started cumming loudly. "Oh, yeah!" Ted groaned, pumping into her through her orgasm.

Amy and Craig were in their own world, with Craig eating her out furiously while Amy worshiped his huge dick with her mouth. After a few minutes, Craig roughly pushed Amy off of him and mounted her, and began pounding his cock into her while she moaned and screamed.

But my attention was mostly on Becky, as Ted wildly pounded my girlfriend over the couch. After what seemed like an hour, Ted started grimacing, "Becky, I'm gonna cum!"

"Come inside me!" Becky breathlessly said. "Shoot your cum up in me!"

"I'm going to cum in you, Becky," Ted said. "I'm going to cum inside you while your boyfriend is right upstairs."

Becky groaned deeply. Ted grunted, "Here it comes!" and stiffened. He pulled Becky up and stretched her, thrusting her breasts gloriously out, and he groaned as he shot load after load into Becky's pussy.

"Oh, God, you're cumming in me! Oh, Amy, your boyfriend is shooting his load into meeeee!" Beck squealed, and she reached another orgasm.

I watched Becky and Ted collapse exhausted onto the couch. At that moment, my boss chirped in my ear that I needed to deliver my presentation. I rushed back to the videoconference, trying hard to choke back my tears.

This time I had to stay in the room talking. After two or three hours, the call ended. I hung up and walked back to the living room. This time I walked down the stairs and right into the room.

The lights were dimmed way down low, almost too dark to see. The stench of pot and cum was everywhere. The first thing I noticed was Ted and Amy, who were naked and passed out next to each other. Amy's bare breasts rose and fell softly with her breaths.

Finally my eyes focused enough and I saw Craig and Becky. Craig was sitting on the couch, while Becky, still naked, was kneeling in front of him, giving him a slow blowjob. I stood there, fists clenched, waiting for Craig to notice me and get into a fight. He didn't see me at first, he was just leaned back.

Finally he looked up and saw me. To my shock, he grinned widely and gave me a thumbs up. He was so wasted on pot and booze he didn't even recognize I was the boyfriend of the girl who was sucking his cock.

I stared at Becky for another minute as she lazily bobbed her head up and down on Craig's dick, her beautiful tits wobbling as she did.

"Mmmmm," she whispered. "I love this. I could do this all night..." and started pumping her mouth over his cock again.

It wouldn't be any use getting into a fight now, I decided. I walked upstairs, tears now running down my cheeks. Tomorrow we were all driving back home, and as soon as we did I was going to break up with Becky.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,163 Followers
12