All Comments on 'Becky's Nightmare'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

keep this story going you got a real talent that shows through with this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SICK TALE

I'm trying to envision the mind of the guy who would write this and of the guy who would write it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Suprise!....Not!

R U freakin' kidding me??? Like I didn't see that coming...whatever. Why not just have sweet lil Becky arrange a gang rape for her step mom to ultimately humiliate her and after everything that's already been done it should provide some vindication ya think? Or are we still trying to justify Becky and her dad fuckin'? Then her skanky ass can run off into the incestuous sunset with her alcoholic father. Poof! End of lame ass story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a very dark story

Actually, I don't like the story; but I do think it is well written. It just happens to be a dark story, most certainly not a "happy ever after" sort of ending. The only thing implausible is that Carol didn't decide to just leave. The story could have used a little more explanation on a couple of points, but it is mostly well written; it's just that it's not the sort of story one wants to re-read.

Keep writing.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
surprised

I agree it is well written but I also don't like the story as such. It was about time you shed some light on the why of this situation. Understandable that Becky resents her stephmother after the rape and the lack of help. Could her mom have called the police before being dragged back into the room. The story with those 2 boys also raised some questions. Did Becky perhaps give the wrong signals to the wrong people or were they just living out some fantasy she had mentioned to some guy. Or were those rapist after stephmom in the first place ? In any case, I think she the mom should have left them cause Becky and her father do not seem to be bothered too much with this ongoing incest. Shows their character right.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudabout 16 years ago
Poor tale

Lots of little problems with this story, it's not that it's the worst thing ever but there is a lot of room for improvement here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I did not understand

"Fuck Nick this wasn't supposed to happen!" Quiet twat or do you want to give her our address as well."

One of the two knew about it and wanted it. The step or her step mother knew Nick at the very least. Since the gang threatened the mother with coming back, her daughter having her rough sex had no problems. She was just sore on being caught.

The daughter's heavy petting in the open argues tha tit was the daughter. Since the daughter stopped her father from spanking hte step mother, where did the step mother get her sore bottom and sore knees for that little time on them.

She no longer has a husband, he is sleeping with the daughter all she needs is a video or tape recorder for her divorce from the father. He will never be a husband to her. Dump Him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lighten up!

It's a dirty little story on a nasty web site not a term paper! I LIKED IT! Other than a few type-o's there is nothing wrong with this story a different change of pace. Personally I do think that little bitch Becky was in on it!

Love,

Carol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Making Sense

A Waste Of Time... Very Confusing.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
nah

Nah I still think it was alll on Becky, because just like a girl named Becky I know the littel whore brought it ALL on herself. i fell no sympathy for her whatsoever.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Hot

and very dark. And nasty. I'm afraid I rather liked it.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
Spoilt

The story was a good one apart from involving the black in the rape WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE PUT BLACKS IN THEIR RAPE STORIES ??? - totally wasted

Sarah Leather

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous