Becoming a BBW Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She intensified her pleasure by reaching with one hand between her legs and lightly touching her clit. David was now drilling Celia with abandon, slapping hard against her ass, with each thrust causing her flesh to jiggle all over. Her big boobs swayed with the fucking and Celia put her head down as she neared orgasm.

"I'm cumming again. Don't stop! Keep fucking me!" she whimpered as David's banging brought her off. "Ohhh ... ohhh ..." Celia cried as she gave herself over to a shattering climax. Her pussy spasmed again and gushed as she came with her lover.

David's efforts now brought him over the edge as well and he shot his cum in her beautiful box and slumped forward to lean on her fleshy bottom supported by her solid, jack-hammer thighs.

Celia had dropped to her elbows, her 42C breasts flowing out beneath her; David let his cock fall out of her cum-filled tunnel and flopped down next to her. Neither of them spoke for minutes as they slowly recovered from their exertions.

The next morning, she and David were sitting at the table when Celia said, "Uh, I have something to tell you ... ask you, really ..."

"What?" he said between mouthfuls of corn flakes.

"I've been invited to a swinger's party at Gerrit Vandenhoff's house in Bel Air."

"Who's that?" David asked.

"He's a big shot porn director from Holland. He's rented a mansion here while he interviews and signs actors and actresses for a series of 25 films he's doing in America. He wants to devote at least two of them to BBWs."

"Hence the invite." David replied. "Huh. When is it?"

"It's a week from yesterday. I'd like you to go with me." She said, a bit cautiously.

"Really?" David did not ask about Celia's sexual activities outside their relationship. He understood that she had to do certain things to maintain her stature in the industry. He also knew there were things she did because she wanted to. He never asked her about them and she rarely offered. It was a mutual agreement, their own "don't ask, don't tell" arrangement.

"Why?"

"Because I love you, silly; and because I want to see you fuck someone else."

As David raised his eyebrows; Celia went on to explain, "You get to watch me fuck and suck anytime you want but I've never seen you have sex. I'd like to see that. It would sort of make things even. Do you know what I mean?"

"Kind of," he replied unconvincingly.

"David, it's just that, well, our relationship isn't exactly normal."

"That's an understatement!" he said as he laughed nervously.

Celia gave a mock frown and playfully and lightly punched him on the arm. "Come on, you know what I mean. I like it, David. I love you but I like being desired and I like looking good to people when I fuck on camera. I just want to share it with you. Would you go with me this one time? If you don't like it you don't have to go again."

David sat silently thinking about it.

Celia bent down and cocked her head at him. She said, in a stage whisper, "You might get laid by some awesome chicks!"

After a moment's reflection, Celia sat up and opened her eyes wide in mock horror as if she'd just had a startling realization. "Now that I think of it, maybe you shouldn't go." They laughed together.

"OK, I'll go with you."

"Thank you! Hey, remember: you're part of this industry, too. You should go to these things. At least sometimes."

"Yeah, but you're the one they invited."

"Well, sure. Porn is all about the girls, after all." Male actors had the greatest pressure to perform and were paid the least. The women need only be lubricated; they could fake everything else. Men had to get it up and to shoot when necessary. It took a special skill and a special kind of man to do it. The "slut" to "stud" ratio was thought to be somewhere around 8 or 9 to one.

"OK, OK, I'm in," he protested. "By the way, missy, I always get laid by an awesome chick."

Celia smiled and blushed slightly. David covered her hand with his.

Then turning his attention back to his breakfast, he said, "Do you have any more blueberries?"

Gerrit Vandenhoff, "Gerrie" to his friends, had been successful with a line of group sex films shot in Eastern Europe, mostly in Hungary. He was now interested in doing an American "tour" and marketing the films in Europe, Asia, and the emerging urban markets in South America.

As a rising BBW star, Celia had attracted the attention of Vandenhoff and his talent scouts. He and his staff had decided to give Celia a private screen test at some point during the evening.

Celia and David left for the mansion around 8:00 PM. It was about a 45 –minute drive. Celia looked quite attractive in her low-cut black dress and black stockings. She had slipped a black thong on over a black garter belt. Across her shoulders she had draped a fringed red silk shawl. She had had her pussy waxed that morning. She was a little nervous as this could turn out to be more than a simple orgy. It might be an audition and she wanted to impress.

On the way over to the mansion, Celia confided in David that she had heard through the grapevine that Vandenhoff had intimated that she could be signed to a long-term contract with his production company if he liked her performances and could assess her market value accurately.

"But what about Eric?!" David exclaimed. "You've committed to doing work for him."

"I know, I know. It's just that this is a big opportunity for me. I could make more money and be marketed more widely." As David was about to rise to the obvious pun, Celia rounded on him. "Don't say it!" and then laughed. He responded with a smirk.

"My commitment is only verbal anyway. I didn't sign a contract," she said. "Vandenhoff is really the big time. Eric is kind of like a Mom 'n Pop operation."

David frowned.

Celia said, "Come on, now you know it's true. And he should be paying you more."

"Eric's my friend. In the beginning, he worked for nothing while we built the business up but he always made sure the rest of us were paid something. I feel ... loyal to him and everybody, I guess."

Celia responded, "Well, I've been loyal to him, too. It isn't as if my popularity has hurt the site at all." That was an understatement as "Shauna" was by far the most popular of all their models.

They drove the next few miles without speaking; Celia looking annoyed and David looking unhappy.

Finally, he said, "Geez, Celia. I wish you had told me this before."

"Why? Would you have refused to go?" She snapped.

"Well ... "

"'Well' what?"

"Well ... yeah, I might have."

Celia turned quickly in David's direction and said frostily, "If you feel that way about it, you don't have to stay. You can just drop me off." She abruptly turned to face forward. She added sarcastically, "I would hate to make you do something you didn't want to do."

David said nothing and they rode in silence. This was the closest they had come to an argument. David knew Celia liked to do whatever she did to the best of her ability. That included her porn career. He just hadn't recognized the depth of her ambition until now. It was side of her he didn't like so much. It made him wonder about how well he really knew her.

When they arrived at Vandenhoff's house, Celia opened her door and stepped out. David didn't move from behind the wheel. She bent over and peered in the door.

"Celia, I love you but I can't do this."

Celia just stared at him.

"Do you want to call me when you're done and I'll pick you up?"

Stone faced Celia replied, "No ... I'll call a cab." She abruptly closed the door and walked up the drive to the house. David dropped his forehead to the steering wheel muttering, "Oh, great!" He waited a few moments, watching her walk to the house. Then he took his car out of park and drove away.

"Hey, pretty lady! Come on in!" The tall black man screening guests at the door greeted her as she presented her invitation. He looked down at it and said, "Shauna ... yeah, Shauna. Welcome, baby, I'm Dexter. Make yourself comfortable. There's a bar over there; there's a room upstairs on the left for a different kind of relaxer; and there are people and cushions and bowls of condoms everywhere."

Celia undid her wrap revealing the huge boobs popping out of her black dress. Dexter looked right at them. "Aww riiight; that's what I'm talkin' about!"

Celia walked into the foyer. She was confronted with a white marble floor, a white marble staircase, and crimson walls hung with painted portraits.

Standing in the foyer and looking around as she tried to decide where to go first, Celia gave an impression of being lost. At that moment a lithe, attractive East Asian woman in a grey pin-striped business suit broke away from a conversation group to approach her.

"Hi! I'm Millie Chan, Gerrie's assistant. You must be Shauna."

"It's nice to meet you Millie. How did you know ... "

"I recognize you from the films we've been reviewing. I think you're really good. I told Gerrie that. He wants to meet you."

"Great, I'd like to meet him."

"Gerrie will definitely talk to you sometime during the evening and maybe ask you to do a little screen test." Millie looked from side to side. "I'm not sure where he's gone but he'll be around later to greet everyone."

She looked at Celia and said, "You look lost. Is this your first swing party?"

Celia, looking embarrassed replied, "Yes, it is."

"Don't worry about that; just relax, get yourself a drink." Millie pointed to an open doorway to the left. "That room over there is where you can check your clothes and your valuables. Once you're ready, go into that room over there with the curtains at the entrance."

She pointed to an entranceway with blood red velvet drapes through which nude men and women were walking. "That's where the main action is and where Gerrie will greet everyone around 9:30. Have a good time. You're here to have some good sex and to meet people."

Millie looked Celia up and down. "Don't sweat it; you're hot. Gerrie will like you. He wants to interview you as soon as possible. I'll come find you when he's ready."

She kissed Celia's cheek and as she stepped away, stopped and looked back at her thoughtfully. "You know, you're really very pretty." She then very quickly said, "Have fun! I'll see you later." Millie walked over to a couple that had just walked in and greeted them with hugs and kisses.

Feeling conspicuous standing in the middle of the floor by herself, Celia walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. "A sloe gin fizz, please." She thought, "OK, so it's not fashionable but it's something I can tolerate. I hope it relaxes me."

As she slowly sipped her drink, she took in the scene around her. There were people of all ages, though of course most were young and attractive. She recognized some of them as porn actors. Many were obviously long-time members of the swing scene. A few looked like they were there to do deals: fully clothed and standing in groups, hobnobbing with producer-director types.

Well, she thought, I suppose I'd better get into the "action" room. Celia went into the changing room to stow her clothes. She removed her shawl and her black dress but decided to leave everything else on.

She had on a turquoise and silver necklace, small silver hoop earrings, and her favorite silver bracelet with turquoise stones, a souvenir from her trip to New Mexico two years ago. The jewelry's effect was understated and set off tastefully by the black garter belt, stockings, and thong.

She hoped to get laid quickly. She hadn't told David that she was a little uncertain about this. Being a BBW was to be part of a subculture. She wondered what it was going to be like mixing with people outside of that. Would the men there want to fuck her? Or would she be left alone and humiliated?

Celia needn't have worried as it turned out. When she entered the room she almost gasped. There were couples and threesomes on sofas, chairs, tables, and on mats placed on the floor. There were lovers fucking standing up and lying on the floor. There were women pleasuring women. She saw several BBWs sucking cocks and being fucked on their hands and knees.

There were attendants busily but unobtrusively cleaning the various surfaces on which people were having sex. They provided towels to wipe cum from faces, breasts, and asses; they distributed condoms from shoulder bags and passed out small vials of personal lubricant.

There were also three camera crews and interviewers circulating among the participants. One was filming a middle-aged man ejaculating onto the jiggling ass of a beautiful black porn actress. Another was capturing an interview with a petite red-haired slut that was in the process of taking on a series of 10 men, fucking one after the other. The third crew was getting a close-up of a pretty blonde jerking off two men at once.

"Well," Celia said to herself, "Gerrit Vandenhoff has thought of everything."

"Hello."

Celia turned to see a handsome young man about six feet tall, well built, with curly brown hair, and with a stiff cock that he stroked as he smiled at her.

"You're names is Shauna, isn't it? I recognized you when you came in."

"Yes, I am," Celia replied. "I guess you've seen my films."

"Yes, I have. I'm a fan of BBWs and from what I've seen, you're one of the best. My name's Brad by the way. I work for Mr. Vandenhoff."

"Nice to meet you, Brad." Celia smiled mischievously and looking down at his hard penis said, "Can I assist you in some way?"

"Yes, please," he said and inquired, "Would mind giving me head?"

"Not at all," Celia said in a mock formal tone. "In fact, I'd be delighted."

She went to her knees and started to suck his cock, stroking it with one hand while cupping his balls with the other. "He smells like Ivory soap," she thought as he bobbed her head up and down on his erection. Brad was silent as Celia gave him a blow job. Two couples wandered over and stopped to admire Celia's technique.

"That's some good cock sucking, Susie," said one of the men to his attractive blonde partner. She was heavy-breasted with an angel tattoo on the left side of her abdomen.

"I'll say," Susie answered. "Go for it, honey!"

After a few minutes of fellatio, Brad said to Celia, "There's a mat open over there. Would you like to fuck?"

"Sure," she said, taking the cock out of her mouth and looking up at him. Brad summoned a pink-clad attendant. Brad reached inside her shoulder bag and selected a red-colored condom that he handed to Celia. The attendant, a slim, older Filipina woman, offered Celia a small vial of lubricant. Celia didn't think she'd need it but politely accepted it. She got to her feet and let Brad lead her to an open mattress with red and orange cushions near the window.

Celia once again knelt in front of Brad and placed the condom on his penis. Stripping off her thong, she lay on her back as Brad moved to mount her. The two couples that had observed the blow job were standing around the mattress as Brad guided his cock into Celia's wet tunnel.

Celia moaned softly as Brad fucked her hairless, chubby cunt. Her big breasts flopped to either side of her chest as she raised her legs to offer Brad unfettered access to her quim. Her twat made squishing sounds as Brad pumped her throbbing pussy with his thrusting rod.

Celia thought, "Mmm ... this is nice. This is what I came for. The people standing around seem to be enjoying it." The two men were fully erect now. The other woman, named Angie, was stroking her partner's cock as she watched Celia get laid. Celia was surprised to feel herself starting to cum. She exhorted her lover to drill her harder and faster.

"Nail it, Brad! Ram my pussy hard and fast! Yes, I'm going to cum!" And cum she did. Celia arched her back and tossed her head from side to side as her pussy throbbed and pulsed.

The two couples by now were going at it themselves. Both women were taking their boyfriends' cocks from behind. Brad withdrew his boner, took off the rubber, and jerked off on Celia's big belly.

Stroking his large cock, he splattered Celia all down her front. Celia rubbed it in as Susie swiped a finger across Celia's midsection, picked up a sizable dollop of semen, and licked it off with a loud smacking sound. Not to be outdone, Celia cleaned off Brad's cock with her tongue.

There were two single men and one more couple, a chubby guy and his BBW Asian partner, watching Celia and Brad get to their feet. Celia liked being watched. When she saw the lust in the eyes of the men and the frank admiration on the faces of the women, she felt right at home.

One of the attendants silently handed Celia a wet towellette with which to clean off the rest of Brad's cumshot from her tummy. She thanked the woman, who nodded and then disappeared. Brad kissed Celia on the cheek, thanked her, and walked away toweling himself off.

Angie, the other female voyeur, and Susie came up to Celia, introduced themselves, and engaged her in conversation. Their boyfriends had gone to fetch them drinks.

Angie, a tall, nicely-tanned brunette with a landing strip adorning her pubic mound, pretty face, smoldering eyes, and full lips, said to Celia, "Shauna, how long have you been in the business?"

Celia said, "Just about a year. It's been a wild ride! How about for you guys?"

"Very wild!" said Susie, balancing on high heels. Her pussy was completely bald and her nipples were pierced. She wore silver hoop earrings and a silver chandelier belly-button ring with the letter "S" in pink. "My boyfriend, Zachary, and I are a team. We do romantic stuff, lots of candles, silk sheets, that sort of thing; nothing rough, no double anal or anything like that."

"That's cool," Celia replied. "Anal is kind of 'take it or leave it' for me. I don't mind it but if I don't do it, I don't miss it."

Angie chimed in, "My boyfriend, Lorenzo, and I both like anal. I love giving up anal creampies. It makes me feel real slutty!" and both she and Susie started laughing.

"Hi, are you Shauna?"

The three women turned to see the chubby guy from the other couple that had been watching Celia and Brad.

"Yes, that's me."

"I'm Troy. I'm a big fan of yours and so is my wife, Sheila. She went to get something to drink. It's really nice to meet you. You were really hot with that guy!" Troy's cock started to grow as he recalled "Shauna" fucking right before his eyes.

Celia replied, "Thank you that's very sweet of you to say," and kissed his cheek. "It's always nice to meet a fan." Troy blushed.

Lorenzo and Zachary had returned with drinks. Angie and Susie introduced them all around. Standing with lubricant in one hand and a towel in the other, Celia suddenly had an inspiration.

"Angie, Susie, come here." The three naked women huddled as Celia explained her idea to them. Susie said, "Cool!" and Angie said, "That would be so hot! Let's do it! I'll direct!"

Susie turned and smiling brightly to the three men said, "How would you guys like to triple team Shauna?"

The men roared their assent and, setting their drinks down, went to get some rubbers.

Celia positioned herself on all fours in the center of the mattress. Susie liberally applied lubricant to Celia's asshole, loosening it up as she probed deep into her anal cavity, starting with a single finger. As Celia arched her back, she slowly added a second, working her fingers in slowly, twisting them, spreading her butthole, preparing it to accept a cock.

"How does that feel?" Susie asked Celia. Her response was a simple groan. Susie knew she was well on her way to being ready.

Following Celia's plan, Angie began to direct.

"Zack, I want you underneath Shauna. You're going to fuck her pussy." Susie started to suck her boyfriend's cock to get him up for his performance.

Angie continued, "Lorenzo, you're going to plug her in the ass. Susie has got her all lubed and ready for you." Lorenzo grinned and nodded, pulling the condom down the length of his erection.