Becoming a BBW Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Troy," Angie said, "I'm going to need you to throat fuck Shauna, so kneel down in front of her. Remember, spare the rod, spoil the child, so make sure that pole of yours is tickling her tonsils."

Troy replied, "No worries, I'm on it!" clearly eager to get sucked off by one of his favorite stars. Just then, Sheila returned with a couple of bottles of water.

"What's going on, guys?" she said, smiling.

Celia replied, "These three guys are going to fuck me ... all at the same time."

"I'm getting the blow job, hon," Troy said to his wife with a big "I-can't-believe-this-is–really-happening!" grin.

"I'm fucking her in the ass," said Lorenzo.

From on his back underneath Celia, Zack called out, "And I'm plowing her pussy!"

Celia then said, "OK, guys ... get to it!" and lowered herself onto Zack's waiting erection. She smoothly impaled herself all the way and pumped up and down to lube Zack's cock well and get her pussy full of him, with her clit rubbing against the base of his cock.

With her cunt tingling, she glanced over her shoulder to Lorenzo, "All set for you" she said, as she focused on the hard cock about to split her anus open. Lorenzo knelt down and positioned his cock at her brown bud, easing the head into her ass with a nice pop as he slipped through her tight sphincter.

Celia moaned, and sat down farther on Zack to give Lorenzo more access. Lorenzo popped the head of his cock in and out of Celia's ass, stretching her beautiful anus, getting her ready for a full reaming. He then started pushing his hard rod deeper into her, slowly moving in and out, and feeling Zack's cock through thin membrane between her ass and pussy.

Celia's back door was being thoroughly and vigorously plundered. Instead of feeling uncomfortable, Celia was enjoying it. "Lorenzo," she thought, "really knows how to fuck a girl in the ass. Lucky Angie!"

Zack and Lorenzo started double pumping her vigorously, stretching her pussy and ass, filling her deeply and fully. Celia moaned along with the thrusts.

Troy took Celia's moans as his cue and moved up to her face, gently stroked her hair, looked her in the eye, and shoved his cock into her waiting mouth. Celia let out an "Ummm ..." as she felt herself fully stuffed in all three holes.

Lorenzo's cock in her ass was stretching it wide, Zack's prick in her cunt was rubbing her clit, and Troy was ramming her mouth and throat with hard cock. Celia was amazed at the sensations she was feeling and reveled in what she thought of as complete sluthood.

Celia sucked hard on Troy's dick, bobbing her head, the saliva streaming down the hard cock in her mouth. She loved giving deep, sloppy blowjobs, knowing the semen and saliva would mix, the more for everyone to enjoy.

Lorenzo kept fucking her with deep, hard, long strokes into her anus. He wanted to make sure her ass was fully filled and opened wide. He enjoyed seeing how it would gape a bit as he pushed the head of his cock in and out of her opening. Despite the stretching, when he slid back in, the crinkled flesh of her anal ring still felt snug.

Though Zack had limited movement on the bottom, he got the full benefit of Celia's luscious cunt enfolding his cock, not to mention the full weight of her plush body upon him, and the delightful feeling of Lorenzo's prick as it penetrated her asshole. They thrust their cocks steadily and smoothly in their assigned holes, building toward a climax.

Meanwhile, as a crowd gathered to watch this sexual spectacle, one of the camera crews rushed over to capture it on video. As the cameraman filmed Celia's lovers taking their pleasure, the interviewer described the scene. "We're watching, Shauna, one of the stars of the Web site sexiestbbws.com. She's doing a triple penetration! Is this hot or what?"

She worked the crowd asking people on camera what they thought of the scene laid out before them. One woman said she'd always wanted to try it but hadn't the nerve. "I'll have to ask her what it was like, especially up the ass!" as she giggled nervously. One middle-aged man said that he had once participated in something similar with his first wife. "It was unbelievable. She had cum dripping out of her ass, her cunt, and her mouth; and she was screaming for more!"

"Well, there you have it. Oh, look! We might be close to some cumming!" The cameraman focused on Angie as she exhorted the fuckers to give their all.

Watching all that cock pumping into one woman at once made the extremely horny Angie wish it was she getting fucked in every hole. "OK, boys ... how are you doing? Ready to cum soon?" she asked. The guys all nodded and briefly described how close they were to shooting. "Nice," she shouted. "Listen up; I want a hot ending, I want to see all of you dropping your loads all over Shauna's face at once. Susie, Sheila, and I are going to help her eat all that hot jizz!"

Hearing this, the interviewer turned toward the camera. "OK, folks, now we could see some really hot cumshots," she said to accompaniment of the crowd's hoots and whistles. People started chanting, "Go! Go! Go! Go!"

Lorenzo was the first to pull out, giving Celia a hard slap on her ass and saying, "Okay, Shauna, time for the money shots." The cameraman got in for a close-up of Celia's gaping, red anus. To Celia, it felt as if Lorenzo had stretched her asshole wide enough to stick his head into it.

Celia moved off of Zack after which Troy pulled his cock out of her mouth; though he shoved it back in as soon as she was in position. Lorenzo and Zack pulled their condoms off and stroked themselves as they watched Troy at work.

Celia now turned her full attention to the array of cocks before her and started to rotate between her three lovers, sucking each in turn: Zack, Troy, Lorenzo; Zack, Troy, Lorenzo. Angie and Susie, now sitting down, began playing each with the other's clits as they watched the frankly astounding performance. "Come on, guys," cried the now-frenzied Susie, "We want some serious throat fucking here. Give it to her!"

That was all it took for the three of them to start really mouth fucking Celia, their hard penises ramming deep into her throat, causing her to gag, her eyes to water. Each in turn grabbed her hair, shoved their cocks into her mouth for several hard strokes, and then passed her on to the next. Zack to Troy, Troy to Lorenzo, and Lorenzo back to Zack, on it went, with Celia concentrating on working each cock, giving each of her lovers the attention she felt he deserved for the effort he was putting out.

The guys looked at each other and gave the nod, each ready to blow his load all over Celia as she sat up to take the cumming. "Here it comes, Shauna", Lorenzo shouted, as he aimed his cockhead at her, signaling that the time had come for them all to shoot.

In unison they stroked their cocks and, showing incredible control, almost simultaneously blew huge wads of cum on Celia's face; it was everywhere -- her forehead, eyes, the bridge of her nose, her cheeks, and her lips. Semen was running off her chin and dripping onto her tits and down her ample belly. She was even blowing cum bubbles!

Sheila, Susie, and the randy Angie immediately knelt face to face with Celia and began French kissing her and licking the warm, splattered cum off her face and her huge boobs. The women's faces were smeared with ejaculate as they alternately licked and kissed Celia and each other.

The camera crew caught the whole scene. As it was winding down, the interviewer said to the camera, "Awesome! Well, you're just seen it people: a triple 'pen' with Shauna, one of the hottest BBWs in the business!" The crowd responded with a big ovation and then began to move away, seeking other thrills.

Angie, Susie, and Sheila all hugged and kissed Celia and each other. "You were unbelievable," said Susie. "This is going to be great for your career!" The other women all agreed. "Shauna, you're the best!" said Sheila. "Hey! I'll direct for you anytime!" said Angie. Celia laughed and said, "You know, maybe you should direct. You sure know how to handle male talent."

A hefty, naked young woman, blonde with a cute, very young face, lingered as the women retrieved their men and dispersed. Shyly approaching Celia, she asked for an autograph. Feeling like the porn veteran she had become, Celia inquired, "What's your name, dear?" "Megan," she answered. "I thought you just fantastic!" Celia thanked her, took the offered pen and paper, and wrote with a flourish, "Megan/BBWs rock!/You rock!/Yours in porn/Shauna."

Celia was sitting on the mattress by herself using the moist towel handed to her by an attendant to wipe herself clean. She hoped she got all of the cum that the girls hadn't licked up, but she couldn't be sure. "Time to comb my hair and get something to drink," she said to herself, "and my shawl."

Standing near the bar with a ginger ale in hand and red fringed shawl about her shoulders after cleaning herself, Celia looked up to see Millie Chan walking toward her with a boyish-looking early middle-aged man in tow.

"Shauna, this is Gerrit Vandenhoff; Gerrie this is Shauna, the girl I told you about on Thursday."

Celia spoke first, "How do you do?" and then moved to shake Vandenhoff's hand when he graciously took it and kissed it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," he said in his Dutch accent, still holding her hand. "Millie has not only reviewed your film work but asked around about you. People in the industry think well of you, and they believe, as I do, that you are under-exposed."

Celia was flattered by what he said. "Thank you. I try to always give my best on camera," she said modestly.

Vandenhoff turned to Millie and said, "And humble, too. Well, well; quite a combination of attributes."

Millie said to Celia, "Gerrie wondered if you had the energy or inclination to do a quick screen test for him."

Before she could answer, Vandenhoff said, "I saw your adventure with the three studs. I was very impressed. Also, I believe, you fucked Brad earlier this evening, did you not?"

"Yes, I did. I feel fine. I'm ready when you are if you'd still like to do it."

"Marvelous. In our little scene you will be very passive. It should not consume too much of your energy. After all, we wouldn't want you to start losing weight because of overwork!"

Celia forced a laugh and Millie smiled thinly. Vandenhoff thought that was very funny and laughed heartily.

"Come with us now, Shauna, or should I call you Celia?"

Celia blanched momentarily. Seeing this Vandenhoff said, "Do you mind that I call you by your real name?"

Briefly flustered, Celia composed herself enough to reply, "I would prefer my stage name, if that's all right."

Vandenhoff smiled and said, "Of course; forgive me," and slipped his arm through hers and the three of them walked up the marble staircase to a room on the second floor.

In the room she saw one of the cameramen that Celia had seen earlier in the evening shooting among the crowd of swingers. There were also five tall, well muscled black men and one very attractive black woman sitting nude in a chair in a corner. There were lights ringing a bed covered with a gold bedspread, the same red walls as the lurid backdrop.

Vandenhoff stood back while Millie gave Celia instructions.

"Jasmine over there is our fluffer for this scene. She's going to get the guys up and they are going to masturbate in your face, one at a time while you lie alternately on your tummy and then on your back with your face turned up to receive their loads."

Celia looked at her a moment and then nodded her head.

"You understand, then?"

Celia again nodded. "Yes, a bukkake scene."

"Uh-huh. All right, then ... Gerrie; we're ready."

Off camera, Jasmine started sucking the first man's cock and in seconds he was fully erect. Millie squirted some lubricant into his hand. He looked at Vandenhoff who said, "OK, Jeremy, start filming Shauna. Hakim, approach the bed from the left and jerk off in her face."

Lying on her stomach, Celia raised her head as the first man started stroking his prick inches from her nose. In less than 30 seconds he said, "Take that, bitch," and in a quick shot deposited a thick load of semen on Celia's forehead and hair. Shaking the last drops of cum on Celia's cheek, he stepped away and left the room.

And so it continued with Jasmine servicing the men one by one and the men cumming in Celia's face after insulting her; first on her front, then on her back. The actors cummed onto various parts of her face. This was either by design or because they had no control over the direction of their ejaculation.

Celia resisted the urge to wipe some of it off before it got into her nose. She steeled herself to avoid sneezing or gagging and just went with the flow of the scene.

When Vandenhoff finally said "Cut!" after the last stud shot his cream on her, Celia was handed a towel by Millie.

"You were great, Shauna!" she said.

Celia didn't feel great.

Vandenhoff said to her, "You did very well under difficult circumstances. Yes, I know it wasn't easy to move over and back and let that cum run all over your face. You were stoic throughout. That is important for what we have in mind."

Once again, he kissed her hand. "Thank you, Shauna. I hope you enjoy the rest of the party. Millie, escort Shauna downstairs, will you?"

Outside the door and before descending the stairs, Celia said, a bit petulantly, to Millie, "Is there some place on this floor for me to wash up decently?"

A bit sheepishly Millie said, "Sure. There's a bathroom over here. I'm sorry, I should have thought of that."

As Celia washed her face in the sink, Millie said to her, "A great many women want to work with Gerrie. You've had a great opportunity tonight. He likes you."

"Really?" Celia said. She dried her face with the bath towel, hung it back up, turned to Millie and said, "What does he do to women he doesn't like?" and walked away before a disconcerted Millie could answer.

Celia retrieved her clothes, quickly dressed, and immediately called a cab. She was standing near the mansion's entrance waiting for her taxi when one of the guys from the bukkake scene spotted her. He rushed up to her. "Hey, Shauna. Larry. Look I'm sorry about getting that stuff up your nose. I didn't mean to."

Celia shrugged her shoulders. "That's OK; it happens."

"I know, but I would have at least gotten you a towel and apologized or something but he told us that no matter what happened we were supposed to only say our lines as we cummed or we wouldn't get paid. I really didn't like saying that stuff." He stood silently for moment, looking at his shoes. "Anyway ... sorry."

"That's all right. And that was very sweet of you, Larry." Celia touched his arm and kissed his cheek. "Thanks."

Larry started walking away but then turned and said to her, "You were great, by the way."

In the taxi on the way home, Celia thought about all that had happened that evening. She liked the sex she had with Brad and with the three guys. It was nice meeting Angie, Susie, and Sheila. She was flattered that the young woman wanted her autograph.

She still hadn't pegged Millie, didn't know if she could be trusted. She was still uncomfortable, too, about the scene she shot for Vandenhoff. She wasn't sure what to make of him, either. He seemed too smooth by half, though he was impressed by her performance and said so.

She also thought about David. That was the first fight they had ever had. She at first wanted to call him when she got home, to smooth things over, but she decided against it. She was still annoyed. "He should have supported me," she thought to herself as she paid the cab driver. She felt the evening was important to her career and that David did not see it that way, did not understand what it meant to her. "He should have been loyal to me!"

When she got inside her door, she went straight for the shower. For the first time since she started having sex on camera, Celia felt dirty.

To be continued ...

In our next installment, Celia is introduced to a swinger BBW and finds a new attraction. She also attends the annual Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas where an ad hoc audition leaves her questioning the direction she's taken in her chosen career specifically and in her life generally.