All Comments on 'Becoming a Pet'

by Templar_Writer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story with no end

Why post a story when you haven't completed it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay a few things

One. Even for a fantasy she gave in far to quickly, a submissive is willing to be so because they trust a Dom. She couldn't possibly trust a woman who had kidnapped and abused her. In order to act the way she was she would really need to be broken and as far as I can tell she wasn't.

Two. She says she has thought about Kelda and says she finds her attractive? So what was her reasoning for not wanting a relationship? You never did explain that, but whatever it was it was apparently overcome by kidnapping and rape.

JpmaggersJpmaggersalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable Start

I enjoyed it, the writing flows well, the erotica is hot and I like the set-up. Going forward I hope that Kelda treats Lexi well and not just as a disposable toy. I mention this because the story feels a bit like it could go either way, however Lexi seems like a natural submissive and Kelda seemed like she was really interested in Lexi, together I think they could be sweet (okay non-con sweet), especially if she moved from not just being a pet but also more romantically attached.

Looking forward to reading more going forward, good job :)

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Was going to comment

but A Few Things summed up my comments nicely

Writer345Writer345almost 6 years ago
Next episode please.

It's been nealy a year since you posted this story so when is chapter 2 going to appear?

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubalmost 6 years ago
I

I would love to either see lexi become addicted to kelda unable to function without her or the opposite use keldas body against her and turn kelda into the pet

fitntrimfitntrimabout 5 years ago
ohhhh this is fantastic

Please keep writing...this is perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry But Here Are The Problems With A Story With Great Potential

I noticed with regret, even before reading the first part, that the second part did not go on the Non-Consent-Reluctance category. Usually , there is something amiss when I see multi-part stories in separate categories.

The story could still be a classic if the concepts applied where rearranged. For starters, it lacks weight as a bona fide Non-Consent-Reluctance story due to its PC style concessions that make it light to the point of not memorable. The idea of the Aunt doing this forced training filled me with anticipation. That anticipation was crushed with the "already lesbian" premise. There is less breaking than sudden and illogical indulgence , here and that strong character the heroine is at the beginning becomes quickly a self-indulgent submissive, just after some vibrator-induced orgasms and some whipping in just a matter of hours.

By the way, just because the woman is a professional dominatrix , it does not mean that her clients are not volunteers and this quick turn out to submissive slave in love makes as much sense as a two day basic-training breaking and rebuilding a soldier. This training reads like a quicky sexual conversion forced therapy and what is even less feasible even if playing along, emotional love conversion therapy.

First, the heroine should have been afraid for her life and also angry. Also, all she got was pain an pleasure and some deprivation for hours. That is not sufficient to make the heroine lose her will and inner consciousness of the context of the situation and judge her kidnapper and her forced fate. For this story to work, you should have dropped the already fooled with women PC and actually make it a true breakdown and rebuild fantasy ( to use the overused cliche).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NO it really is NOT BDSM

NO CONSENT = RAPE

BDSM requires FULL and FREELY given CONSENT and is literally dependent on trust. Nothing you described would inspire any trust from anyone.

Putting a caveat on your story to say it’s fictional and should be treated as such is so fucking condescending it’s unreal. Of course it’s fictional otherwise it would have been headline news *psychotic woman and her niece kidnap and rape a woman* complete with relevant quotes....Victim states “I tried to let her down nicely, but she wouldn’t listen. I told her I didn’t want a relationship that I wasn’t interested. She just wouldn’t stop!”

When you write a story and try and redefine illegal activities such as drugging, kidnapping, torture, abuse, sexual assault and rape into BDSM you’re going to get criticism. When your protagonist has illogical responses to her treatment, again criticism.

Nothing exists in isolation, context is required for readers to relate to what you write. Maybe CNC would work better? ANY rational sane person would be in fear of their life and yes they may decide to co-operate in order to survive and escape. Once free you can bet your arse they’re going straight to the police. The experience would have a profound possibly impact. The safest option would be to for the victim to then explore and experience BDSM with someone who they can trust.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

.... teasingly slow, but so good. ... please write and post sequel soon. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous