Becoming a Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before I would never have considered really submitting to anyone, I've followed the lead of lovers in the past, but only in the bedroom. Now that this has happened. I have thought about Kelda and I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted, but I find myself falling for you." Arushi smiled and nodded.

"That's perfectly natural. You have discovered your submissive nature and you have come to trust me. Lexi, I would love to take you further on this journey that you have embarked upon, but I'm afraid that it won't be possible. I will train you from time to time, but anything more is out of the question right now. Between my work as a professional dominatrix and my official job, I don't have time for a relationship. I have a few pets that I see occasionally to satisfy my needs, but I don't date, although I do care deeply about them. Perhaps if Kelda approves our training sessions can be a little more. Now finish up we have things to do before Kelda arrives."

So after breakfast Alexandra focused on a picture of Kelda while Arushi spanked her bottom and used vibrators to keep her on edge. After lunch Arushi put a harness on her that was designed to keep a vibrator in her pussy and a vibrating plug in her ass. Arushi had a remote to turn these off and on, which she used to keep Alexandra desperate, although she was sure she caught a glint of mischief in the older woman's eyes suggesting she was torturing her for fun.

Later Arushi told her that Kelda would be there at five, about an hour to go. Arushi bathed her and dried her, normally Alexandra would have resisted someone treating her like a child, but as she was dried she reveled in the comfortable feeling of being cared for. Once she was dry the vibrators were replaced, a bow was tied in her hair and they waited for Kelda. When Kelda arrived she embraced her aunt and the three sat in the living room while Kelda opened presents. The first was a collar with "Lexi" on it, this she readily put on Alexandra. Alexandra examined the collar and got a shock and a surprise. The surprise was that she knew it was a collar because of the context, however other people might be too focused on what had shocked her and never guess what it was. The shocking part was the gems, three diamonds on either side and an emerald on the tag where her name was. At a guess she figured it would take her a year of careful saving to afford something like this. She turned to Arushi.

"Are these real?" Arushi laughed softly.

"Of course." Alexandra shook her head.

"But this is really expensive, do you really want to give this me, we might not be together in a year." When she saw Kelda's face fall she quickly fumbled an apology.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your day, I'm just..." She trailed off and Arushi put a comforting hand on both of them.

"It's okay. I get it, you're embarrassed, but don't worry about it. I probably spoil my niece, but I bet you already knew that, regardless I can afford to do so. Now, Kelda open your next present." Kelda quickly turned to her present, which contained a leash that matched the collar, minus any gems. Again Kelda readily attached the leash and led Alexandra around the room on all fours. Arushi pointed to the bow in Alexandra's hair.

"I obviously couldn't wrap her, so I thought a cute bow would suffice. Now if you want to play with her tonight, I'll order dinner, but first, here Lexi." Alexandra realized she was being handed her phone. She looked to Kelda, who smiled.

"Yes auntie, I do want to play with her." Arushi nodded.

"Very well. Lexi call your job and let them know you won't be coming in. Kelda you have to let her recover tomorrow so she can go back to work on Wednesday." Kelda nodded and excitedly led Alexandra to the bedroom.

I will be continuing this story, but I have so many ideas I don't know exactly when.

12