All Comments on 'Becoming a Slave Couple Ch. 01-05'

by readyforprimetime

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000over 7 years ago
good start

promising beginning, looking forward to all the hot cuckold humiliation to come :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start

I have to admit when I read, "...but I'm going to lick your ass and beat off." I laughed out loud. That's not a criticism I just find that humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

A very excellent start. I believe longer chapters get more readers and better reviews/numbers. You moved into the, pardon the pun, meat of porn pretty quickly. I see the wife still being prudish, but not a prude, a bit longer than in most stories. Having her screaming every vulgarity known to man the first time she cuckold's Dave. Take your time/words. You have a great start to what can be many chapters. Is Dave bi? How far will Tracy go?

Good, gooder and goodest.

readyforprimetimereadyforprimetimeover 7 years agoAuthor
Additional Thoughts

Thank for the comments just posted on 1-13.

I agree that Tracy's transition was a bit abrupt, but let's chalk it up to a latent nasty streak (that you'll see later). There are 11 more chapters in the queue, so all of your questions will be answered! I am in the process of finalizing a solo adventure of Tracy's where you'll see that nasty streak bought out in spades. Enjoy!!

Soma99Soma99over 7 years ago
Nice first story

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapters

Nice. But wouldn`t hurt if you would allow yourself for each chapter - even when just describing a chain of scenes - to fill a bit more space. No need to rush.

Just my two cents.

readyforprimetimereadyforprimetimeover 7 years agoAuthor
I agree with the last comment.

It's a fine line between pacing and detail. It's my first story and it sort of flowed this way. You'll see in subsequent chapters and some follow on stories that are almost done that there is more detail and a tie in between all of the characters that starts giving you the texture you are looking for. Appreciate the comment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a lovely story.

It has all the elements that we need.

The dominant well hung

Black man.

The well fucked wife.

White cucky getting humiated and cleaning up.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, although I may masturbate my self before I read it.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 2 years ago

Good set-up, looking forward to see where you're taking it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous