All Comments on 'Becoming a Slave Couple Ch. 06-10'

by readyforprimetime

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
closet_sissycloset_sissyover 7 years ago
fun story

I can't wait to see the descent of the hapless cuck.

mutterguffin2mutterguffin2over 7 years ago
Returning the favor.

Although I'm not into bisexuality, I thought I'd comment on this story since you came to the defense of mine. 1st off, anyone who has read any of my stories knows I'm a huge fan of dirty talk. I thought this one was great. 2nd, not all stories have to be long to be exciting. This one gets right to the point and it was well written.

Thanks and keep writing, mutterguffin1 and 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
over the top

u must have been very horny when u wrote this story. goes way to fast for me. i would have never allowed the asshole to do anything to me or my wife. and his big size is of no matter. i have a concealed gun permit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story moves a bit too fast (5 chapters on a single page) - makes it hard to get into it and associate yourself with the characters - and you should try to avoid having people start each sentence they say with the name of the addressed person (somestimes you do that).

readyforprimetimereadyforprimetimeover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

The two anonymous comments are fair. This story is face paced. I like to break my chapters where it makes sense.

I've just finished a story called "The Domination and Degradation of the Ice Queen" that has a lot more character development and background. It's hard to strike a balance between holding a reader's interest and being thoughtful and complete. We'll see if you like this style better. I think I do, it's more fun to write, but the story is a lot slower paced.

Really appreciate the feedback!

Soma99Soma99over 7 years ago
I'm looking forward to many more chapters,

But I am wonder where things are left to go. Your main male character went from watching pretty normal porn to sucking his first dick in 12 hours.

Let's see what else you got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Might as well pack your bags now hubby.

I know it's just a fantasy story, but that's pretty cold author. After 5 years of marriage, his "loving" wife says 'You really are a worthless piece of shit' after the very first time they add another male into their sex lives. And, she doesn't apologize or rationalize the statement on the drive back home (something like 'I just got caught up in the fantasy scene, but I still love you'). She will soon realize that she doesn't need hubby for either her sexual or emotional needs. Then she will come to resent the fact that she has to play the top for him even though she is a true submissive. He might as well pack his bags now and start looking for an apartment, this marriage is over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous