All Comments on 'Becoming a Star'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 11 years ago
Sweet and fun!

And different and oh so hot.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
OK that's it, you're going on my favorite authors list !

Amazing how you can get a porn movie to turn into a love story so smoothly and naturally - and both parts are hot and erotic and happy. And I really liked the characters of Homer and Frank, they were nice in their funny perverted way. Hope you do more stories with these character - but I do wish you'd finish the Channing Duke story.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 11 years ago
Cute and hot!

Cute and hot! Congrads on a great story with lots of personality! You know, this leaves open a lot of doors for the continuin saga of...... Just a thought, you know.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Super!

Thought I'd checked out all the 5 star authors on Literotica and now to my joy I find this talented guy.

This is a super story. Nice descriptions and very realistic dialog make for a 5 star effort. And best part is the remaining 20 or so stories still to be read--all of them running 4.5+ ratings.

mattchu_pichumattchu_pichuover 11 years ago

As usual, you have written an exceptional story. I loved the humor and the unlikely romance between David and Jamie.

I do have one question not related to Becoming a Star. When are you going to write another chapter on Channing Duke? I want to know the answers to all the open questions you left unexplored.

albertaboyalbertaboyover 11 years ago

That is one terrific story, I would love to read chapters two, three and four.

icefang4436icefang4436about 11 years ago

I would love to see a second chapter, but I have one suggestion and that is an editor, the story is great, there are, however a few misspells and a few added words that if fix would make this story perfect-Icy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuck, that was hot!

Love the story, the characters, the sense of humor, the romance.

Wish you were still writing!

english_rose87english_rose87almost 11 years ago
funny, sexy and hot!

I loved this! As a girl the thought of two straight guys just having to have eachother totally gets of going! Two hard cocks, definitely better than one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm going through and reading all your stories!! I love them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

Amazing writing skills, awesome combination of romance, sexy, sensuous, with a bit of naughty!! A sequel to this would be in order, this could easily become an Ebook...we'd all buy it, I'm sure!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Hilarious movie making!! lmao !!

I just read the funniest interview on a porn movie set !

A 19 year old horny Navy Seal .... really??!!

I fell in love with Jamie - the sweetest guy that could've dropped in "Brad"'s lap - How lucky was he. Sorry it's over ... ^^

Please give us more stories ! I've read most of them and love them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding

Loved this story. The connection between these two was made awfully fast but you did it in such a wonderful and believable way. Your a great writer. Looking forward to reading your other stories.

nicoles52nicoles52about 9 years ago
Far Out

This was AAAAAMAZING!!!! I'm amazed and I loved it. When you can see a story in your head without any problems, shows impeccable writing and editing skills that I envy so much! Im gonna try and go back to studying now, but damn.. job well done!!!

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago

I don't think I've laughed harder reading a story before. I was dying! Good stuff for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not what I was looking for, but...

Tonight I was looking for a good, hot stroke story. Get off and then go fix dinner. I got into this one and fell in love with the characters--so much so that I forgot why I was here. I didn't get off, although I could have easily, but I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to this world and its fantastic characters. Great story! I'll read more of your work...but probably not when I need to get off.

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 7 years ago
Awesome story

Would love to read the next chapter!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great laugh out lines in this

loved the one about the desert and no oceans for seals. the humour and quick friendship between these two was very sweet, and affectionate,enjoyed all the characters in this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Workable

That was beautiful; why can't I find someone like that :O)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I know a lot of people don't think a guy could be turned this quickly, but I am living proof it can happen. I was 48 when I sucked my first cock and ended up sucking a total of four that night. I ended the night finding that I also loved being fucked. Before that night, I had never even had a thought of m2m sex, but, after that night all I could think of was sucking cocks and being fucked. I will forever thank the man who made me realize I was gay. The only regret I have is that I didn't know sooner in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stirred Me

This was one HOT story. The change in David was overwhelming, & the love that grew between he & Jamie during & after their porn scenes was very pleasing & realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect!

I was going to say that you came a long way since your quarterback and the tutor story, but then checked the dates and saw that this was published three years EARLIER! How is this posssible?? How does one go from writing perfect flawless hot sex scenes to the rushed crap that you have in that story??

Alex D.

wdhill2wdhill2over 2 years ago

This was the first story on Literotica that made me stay. Love, love, love this story. Wish I could give it 8 stars, one for each time I've read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story but that stuff about the guy named Jose was borderline offensive. Could have done without that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Very well written, passionate, interesting, couldn’t stop reading it until I finished. Hot as hell, real jerk off material. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brilliant story - well told with superb characterisation. The dialogue crackles and the humour is priceless.

Thanks for creating and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hottest freakin story. I so wish it happened to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous