Becoming a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,349 Followers

Jamie's fingers left my hole and he spread my legs wide and in the air. He paused long enough to put on a condom and then his face was suddenly above mine with me staring into his gorgeous blue eyes. They were no longer dancing with amusement, now they burned with fiery passion. His lips touched mine gently and his tongue licked them. I opened them and pushed my tongue out to play with his. He lay down on me, his body covering mine completely, and then I felt the push of his cock against my hole. My asshole gave almost no resistance to him and I knew I was feeling what every girl must have felt when I fucked their pussies.

I could actually hear the popping sound as the huge mushroom head of his cock pushed past the sphincter muscle. I felt a quick pain and he stopped when I pushed against his chest. He leaned his face into my neck and licked my earlobe.

"I'm not hurting you too much am I?" he whispered softly.

"Just take it slow," I groaned in a guttural whisper I barely recognized as myself.

"I'm gonna make you love it, baby, make you want only me, just you wait and see."

Then Jamie slowly began to slide that monster into me and there was no more pain, only the most fantastic sensations I'd ever experienced. The pleasure took over me and my inhibition about sex with a man, about fucking him disappeared. He was rocking our bodies in a slow fucking motion as I naturally wrapped my legs around his ass, wanting him deeper inside me, fucking me harder and faster. My arms were around his back, my fingers pressed into his shoulder blades pulling his chest tight into mine. His mouth covered mine, his eyes closed. In a moment of quick understanding I realized he was gently making love to me, that he was not in a rush, he wanted me to enjoy what he was doing.

And I did. I began to laugh softly, enjoying this, and I kissed his neck as he buried his face his mine, his tongue licking my skin, teasing me.

I heard a loud grunt and came back to reality, realizing we were not alone in the room. I looked over to see Frank ejaculating onto the floor. His body was jerking as he orgasmed and the burning heat in his eyes as he watched us made fucking Jamie even hotter. Homer had already cum, a sticky string of his semen hanging from his dick. Knowing we were being watched awakened the exhibitionist in me that had never been there before. It made me more aggressive, more demanding.

"Fuck me harder, faster," I panted, out of breath.

I pressed my feet into his ass and pulled him deep into me, pushing against his cock as he slid in and out of me. Jamie began to pull his cock all of the way out of my ass only to slam it back in again. I felt his pubic hair as it pressed into me, his pendulous balls as they slapped my ass with each thrust. Jamie's muscles began to tighten, his buttocks became like rocks against my feet, and his breath was short. I knew the signs of male orgasm. My new lover was about to cum.

Jamie grunted and surprised me totally. He pulled out me, pulled his condom off, and crawled up my body in what seemed like one quick motion. Then his throbbing cock was over my face and his body was contorted, every muscle flexed. I watched as the first shot of his hot white liquid shot out of the tiny slit in his glistening cock and splash onto my cheek. Shot after shot covered my face and I began to think it was never going to stop. Homer was filming close to my face, catching my expression as Jamie gave me everything he had within him. As his cum shots began to weaken he pushed the head of his cock into my mouth and I sucked it, pulling more and more of his cock inside until the spongy tip was pressed against my throat.

I looked up into his eyes and again I saw that amused devilish look of his, a slight grin on his face as he fucked my mouth. I pulled his buttocks apart with my hands and pushed a finger in his asshole. I could see the surprise in his eyes but it was an approving surprise because as he rocked his hips fucking my mouth he pushed back, impaling his asshole on my finger. I searched for his prostate and I knew I had found it when his cock swelled inside my mouth, hardened again, and he moaned.

I was hard as a rock again and I didn't really know what Frank and Homer had planned for their two military men but I knew what I wanted. I pushed Jamie off me with all my strength and rolled out from under him. He went to wrap his arms around me, as if to lie side by side, but I pushed him face down into the bed. I looked into his eyes and he smiled, pulling his ass cheeks open for me. I lay down between his legs, my own body hanging off the bed, and I buried my face in his ass. It was still wet from my earlier tongue fuck of it, the dark curls stuck to the sides of his trench.

I rimmed Jamie's ass with a passion and he lifted his hips to open wider for me. The bright lights shining onto us showed me the purplish pink of the inside of his hole. Amazed that I was loving it, I licked and sucked at it as Jamie started to grunt and moan. I'd seen the huge clear bottle of something called REAR Entry and I silently giggled to myself. But of course queers would have specially designed lubricant to fuck an ass; no messy Vaseline bullshit that takes three days to wash off for their delicate assholes. There were six other condoms next to the bottle and I laughed aloud at the wishful dreams of those two morons. I rolled a condom on my erect cock faster than I ever had before.

I put the bottle tip against Jamie's ass and squeezed, only to be rewarded with enough lubricant to grease a car. Whoops. My laughter rang through the room and I heard Jamie's muffled laughter into the mattress. Not that I'd need it but I put some of the lubricant onto my erect cock, more careful this time. Jamie's ass and back looked sexy to me, his hairy legs, the dark down on his buttocks thickening as it curled into the crevice between then, and I knew in that instant I was probably hooked forever. Maybe the glancing looks I'd given other guys in locker rooms had actually had more meaning than I'd ever admitted to myself. I was truly sexually attracted to Jamie's male body, no repulsion left in me, only blazing lust.

I lay down on his back; my rock hard cock lying between his buttocks, slippery with the lubricant, and my face was pressed against his neck. The hair on his head was damp with sweat that showed the sexy curls he had, curls that were not so apparent when dry. Face down, he looked so incredibly adorable somehow, almost boyishly trusting. I licked his ear and he chuckled; it obviously tickled now more than teased him sexually.

"You ready for me to fuck your pussy now, you want my cock in your ass, SAS man?" I asked, loud enough for Frank and Homer's film.

He turned his face toward mine and kissed my cheek.

"It's why I'm here," he said softly. "I need to be fucked, bad. It's like I'm in withdrawal it's been so long."

He was serious. This was not for the porno flick. He really wanted me to fuck him and I knew he wanted me to make love to him to satisfy a need in him, not just satisfy Frank and Homer. I kissed his neck and gently pulled at his wet curls with my teeth before slowly kissing and licking my way down his back. I kissed each cheek of his ass and pulled the soft hair on it with my teeth before kissing my way down the backs of his legs, licking, biting softly, and chewing on the dense curls. As I reached his ankles I bent his legs up at the knees and kissed the soles of his feet, sucked his toes, made love to his feet with my mouth as if they were two sexual organs, just as he had done to me.

His feet were surprisingly soft and smooth, beautiful even, and for a second I was horrified when I thought maybe I'd totally gone queer, that I'd opened a door that I could never close again, and only after one goddamn fuck with another man. This was a day for busting 'nevers' to hell. I'd never noticed feet before, not even girl's. Jamie moaned and flexed his toes, the muscles in his legs and buttocks tightening, and I knew he was enjoying my love making, that he wanted more. I heard a noise off to the side and saw Homer on his knees sucking Frank's dick, the camera on his tripod filming unattended. The two of them were both watching me take care of Jamie's needs. Jamie pushed his crotch into the mattress, fucking it, and I knew he was ready for my cock in him.

I rose up again and covered his back with my chest, my face in his neck again, and watched a single drop of sweat roll down his face. I didn't delay any further as he spread his legs for me, invited me into his ass, and I pushed gently at his asshole, ready to enter it, and then I kissed his soft lips as he twisted his face back to mine.

"I'm gonna make you love this," I whispered, echoing his earlier promise to me. "I'm gonna make you love this because I think you've opened a new door for me, Jamie, if that's really your name."

His eyes looked into mine and there was naked lust in those dark blue pools. He nodded his head, no words needed to tell me he wanted me. We were oblivious to the cameras or to the voyeurs; we were two men pleasuring each other, sharing our bodies as an expression of genuine passion. I entered him, pushing gently, and there was only the slightest resistance. Even caught up in my new obsession with Jamie I smiled to myself, the memory of the flood of lubricant into his ass still funny to me. He lifted his body, strong and powerful, pushing his asshole backward onto my cock in one quick move.

"Now fuck me like all those girls you've fucked, fuck me hard, make me yours," he said for the cameras.

And I knew he also meant it for me.

I pulled my cock all the way out of him and then slammed back into him again, over and over again. The warm spongy feel of his buttocks on my groin as I pounded into him felt incredible. I'd never fucked a girl in the ass before, never experienced the tightness of an asshole, the unbelievable feeling I had now with his body, our connection. His arm reached back to mine and he took my hand in his, squeezing it, his fingers pressing and rubbing my skin, telegraphing messages that he was loving what I was doing to him. I was fucking him like a mad man, pounding into him, the loud squishing sound caused by the excess lubricant was tantalizing, increasing my ardor. I felt my orgasm coming and as my muscles contracted I was ready to explode, my balls aching both from the load in them and the beating they were taking as they slapped into Jamie's ass.

"Shoot your cum on his back, Brad. We want to see your hot love juice on his body," Homer said huskily.

Of course. I was the new boy. I needed to be reminded shooting my cum for the viewer is the money shot. Homer's voice was both annoying and calming. My orgasm was slowed and I pulled out of Jamie with a loud sucking noise and yanked the condom off. I pulled myself up on my knees and knelt straddling Jamie's buttocks. My cock was flopping around, precum and lubricant slinging everywhere and as I went to grab it in my hands it spurted the first shot of semen onto his back. I grasped my cock and pointed it toward him as shot after shot splashed Jamie's back with thick streaks of my semen. I ejaculated semen like I'd never done before in my life.

I knelt over Jamie as Homer got a close up of the cum but then I saw Jamie push into the mattress again, saw the muscles in his back flex, and I knew he was ready to orgasm again. As he grunted I flipped him over swiftly, fast enough to see his cock jerking as he began his own ejaculation, and I pounced on him, swallowing the mushroom into my mouth as his first shot flew out onto my tongue. Not this time, I thought, I eating your entire load this time. Screw the money shot. The ultra sensitivity the head of a man's penis experiences after his first orgasm caused Jamie to lift his entire body toward me, trying to fuck my mouth, as he emitted a loud cry, almost a scream, passion and torture at the same time. His cum burned into my mouth, his load seemingly not affected at all by his earlier orgasm. Jamie shot huge loads and I swallowed fast so I wouldn't lose any of his precious juice.

At last Jamie fell back onto the bed and I crawled up beside, my face next to his, my leg wrapped over his legs, my hand playing with his chest hair. He looked at me and grinned.

"For a straight guy, for a tough SEAL, you sure seem to know your way around a man's ass," he laughed.

"Oh, you know how it is; plus, I just can't resist showing SAS men what SEAL's do best."

"Goddamn, you special forces guys really know how to fuck," Homer said, as if he had a scripted line and was delivering it poorly.

I kissed Jamie's lips and he kissed me back. It seemed real to me. I hoped it was real to him.

"That's a wrap, men."

Frank and Homer began to turn off the bright Kleig lights, the cameras already off. Jamie and I sat up on the bed. I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, sorry it was over, sick that I probably would never see Jamie again. In my entire life I hadn't experienced such total sexual pleasure before. I knew sex with a female would not be the sole subject of my sexual desires anymore, that Jamie would become the object of my masturbation fantasies from now on.

Jamie grabbed his clothes and headed for the shower.

"Don't you guys want to take a shower together?" Frank asked.

"Nope," Jamie laughed. "You want me in the shower naked that's another three thousand dollars."

"You're a greedy bastard," Homer laughed. "A greedy bastard. Maybe we'll use someone else next time, smart ass."

"Go ahead; I only do this as a favor for Frank. I know how much he loves me."

The two of them both laughed.

I lay on the bed, waiting for my turn to shower. Minutes later Jamie walked out, fully dressed. I took my clothes into the bathroom, not saying anything, and certain this would be the last time I saw him. Even so, after my orgasm I wasn't horny anymore and I wasn't so sure it really mattered. This was going to be my one and only porno.

After my shower, I dressed and walked back out into the bedroom, surprised to see Jamie still there, talking to the two giants of the film industry. He grinned at me and winked.

"Okay, Jamie, you've got our number. We'll see you again in what, two, three months when your ex-wife is threatening to throw you in jail again for back child support?"

"That's right, if I don't strangle the bitch first. I can't even enjoy seeing my kids anymore because I have to pick them up from that cunt."

Jamie was smiling, joking, but I could see he really did hate his ex-wife. I was surprised. I knew he was straight but I never dreamed he had kids. I was ready to go, my money already stuffed into my pockets, the same as Jamie. I hated to see it end and watched his back as he walked out the door, almost wanting to cry. How could I be in love with a complete stranger that I'd just fucked for a porno film?

"Here's my card, Brad, if you ever want to make another movie. You're gonna be a big star," Frank smiled.

I nodded and took the card, not saying anything. I walked out the door into the sunlight as Frank closed the door behind me, listening to the sound of the chain as he bolted the door. The kids were still playing in the pool; the adults still were laughing and talking to each other sitting in the pool chairs. It was as if nothing unusual had happened in room sixteen. Yet a couple of hours in that room had changed my life forever just as I'd feared it would but the change it had made was more than I expected. Jamie was standing at the end of the covered walkway. He was watching me, his mischievous eyes dancing, his wicked grin firing that familiar feeling in my groin again.

"Where are you going, Brad? You up for a milkshake at McDonald's?"

"Sure, I'd love to, Jamie. I'd love it!"

I felt like a kid going for my first ice cream cone. I fell into step beside him and we walked across the street. We went into the McDonald's and I felt like I was on a date.

"What do you want?" he smiled.

I didn't want to let him know I was starving so I just told him a strawberry shake. He ordered two large ones.

"My treat," he laughed. "Leave this to me."

Jamie paid and the man behind the counter brought us our shakes. His name tag said he was Roy, the manager, I could see his eyes devour Jamie. Jamie smiled at him as he paid, telling him how parched we both were and how we'd been looking forward to some delicious McDonald's milkshakes. Roy absolutely glowed as Jamie spoke to him. He was gay; there was no doubt, a bit feminine but no overly so. His look to me was friendly and clearly one of polite envy. Jamie and I walked over to a table.

"So where are you going from here?" he asked.

I hesitated, afraid to tell him the truth, and then I realized I'd just eaten this man's ass out, swallowed his cum, we'd fucked each other blind. Why not tell the truth?

"I don't know. I've got a few clothes and things in a locker at the bus station, that's it. Now that I've got some money I'll be able to find a place to stay, maybe a motel tonight and I can find an efficiency apartment tomorrow."

"Oh, man, don't do that! Look, I live alone in a big ass house with five bedrooms. My wife divorced me and I'm living alone now. I've had a couple of roommates since she left but one turned out to be a fucking thief and the other was a goddamned heroin addict. You're not either of those things, are you?" he grinned.

"Oh, no, I promise you! My dad would beat me to death and Mom would disown me!"

It popped out of my mouth unthinkingly. Shit, I'd just revealed what a total rube I was to a total stranger in the swindle capital of the fucking world. Why not just hand over my three thousand to him now?

He burst out laughing and his hand covered mine.

"I knew it," he grinned. "I could just feel it. That tough sophisticated guy act was just that, an act."

I swallowed hard and sucked strawberry milkshake through the straw.

"Come on, Brad, its okay. I'm not a bad person, not someone your mama warned you about. Actually I've got an ex-wife and four kids, a shit load of child support, and I really could use a good roommate."

"I'm not a total dunce, you know. I've survived here on my own for almost two years. I've even done three commercials. I've been an extra lotsa times. I don't want you to feel sorry for me."

Jamie looked me squarely in the eye.

"I don't. I'm simply asking you if you'd like to check out my house, if you'd like to share it as my roommate. That is if you're not a drug addict or a thief; or worse. I'm serious. I just felt me made a connection back there in room sixteen. Am I wrong? We could probably live together without killing each other."

I laughed. "Oh, we made a connection all right."

He laughed, too.

"How many of these pornos have you made, Jamie? And why? Aren't you afraid your kids will see them one day?"

He sucked on his straw, his eyes downcast, quiet, as if he was contemplating just how much to tell me about him, maybe regretting how much I already knew. I decided to go first.

"Look, Jamie, if that's your name, I really do like you, truly. And I'm going to be totally honest with you here. I've never done anything like this before, ever."

He snickered. "That much was pretty obvious. You looked like a deer caught in headlights. You were almost green in the face when I came in the door." He laughed gleefully. "I nearly broke up because you looked so panicked. I was worried you throw up on me, not fuck me. I'll bet you thought I was going to be some old guy like Frank or Homer."

"Something like that," I grinned. "I've never even looked at another guy sexually, let alone get naked in bed with one."

He raised his eyebrows at me mockingly.

"Really? You fooled me. The way you jumped my bones, it was like you'd done it since you were nine years old. You mean, never? Not even jacking off with another guy?"

perihelion
perihelion
1,349 Followers