All Comments on 'Becoming Her Bitch Ch. 03'

by seotyknam

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Damn so hot

slutslave201slutslave201over 9 years ago
Wow!

Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

your story was very well thought out.. the description of events was breathe taking...

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomover 7 years ago
Very hot

I really identified with your sissy bitch slut. Their fantasies and fetishes are my own. I love the intensity of sensations, whether slaps, whippings, and nipple play they receive. And the ass-play was such a turn-on. I so love ass-play. Didn't think a 7 in circumference was a big deal, but then I'm a much older bitch. Kept your writing going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How lovely

now he's anally incontinent for life. Mmm who wouldn't be turned on by that??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Three episodes of a porn movie

For anyone wanting to read a series of connected sex scenes for the purpose of masturbation this was fine. Perhaps that was your target audience? Anyone wanting to read something erotic or wanting to read a story would be disappointed.

The actual writing isn’t bad but next time try writing a story and then add the sex. Sex scenes are best if you make the reader imagine what’s happening not explaining it to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surely she gets to kill him, to show how much of a true slave he really is?

Claudia69Claudia698 months ago

This is a really good sexy series. I enjoy jerking off to the story,But could not handle that large of a dildo in my asshole..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous