All Comments on 'Becoming His Slut'

by littlenymphy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Would love more of this story please..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
where's the

Non con? I don't get it. There is no fight in her. The smallest feeling to run was paged away quickly but that's bit even the issue. Yes your body with respond and that does nor mean you wanted it but she asked for it begging for it and more. Not that is not non con.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Maybe "Erotic couplings"?

Sure didn't feel like it belonged in this category. And the sexual part needs a lot of work. Not erotic in the least. Bad story telling and wrong category.

Jim0539Jim0539almost 9 years ago
First story is decent

Your a new writer, keep trying don't get discouraged. Remember most people on here read the stories, but won't write. There is potential here, take the comments and use them to improve and don't get discouraged.

surfgirl420surfgirl420almost 9 years ago
good start!

I think you have more stories in you, wanting to get out. Keep writing! It's therapy in its own way, and the releasing of them can be emotionally pleasurable. Above all, write for yourself, not anyone else.

Stacy

littlenymphylittlenymphyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Response to comments

Sorry some of you don't seem to be enjoying the story as much as I'd like but as this is the first erotic story I've ever written I don't think it was awful. I wasn't entirely sure what category it would fit best in but since kidnapping was the main theme I thought the reluctance part would be okay, especially as I've read other stories in this category along the same kind of lines. In future I'll keep an eye on what category I choose and make sure it 100% fits in the right place.

To the anon who said "And the sexual part needs a lot of work. Not erotic in the least. Bad story telling and wrong category." Can you give me a bit more information as to why you thought this or what I could do to improve? Telling me it needs a lot of work but providing no constructive criticism isn't going to help me work on it.

Thanks for the positive feedback from others and I appreciate any constructive criticism given :)

nit2gethernit2getheralmost 9 years ago
slow down

I liked the idea you had for the story. I wanted you to describe her so I could have that mental picture of her while he used her. It seemed you rushed to get it posted. Slow down and enjoy telling the story that seemed obvious to me was in you imagination.

Have fun writing. I hope you write more. Good start Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Intriguing story with a good start

Overall, I think this story was good - and am curious to read what happens next. I think your descriptions of what the narrator sees is well done. My constructive comment is to write a bit more about what is going on in her head. We know what she's seeing, but we don't know too much about what she is thinking. We learn that she thinks of escaping, but doesn't when she thinks of the first girl's punishment. But we know nothing of her date with Adam - what was her impression of him then? Did he drug her drink and she passed out? Did she voluntarily go somewhere with him then he knocked her out? I suggest developing both her character and Adam's character more. For me, an integral part of enjoying a story is to care about what happens to the characters - and I find it difficult to care without knowing who the characters are. By developing them more, I think they'll develop into "real people" and the story will be even better for readers.

bigdaddygr33nbigdaddygr33nalmost 9 years ago
more

hope you write more sad way to end it I just want to know what happens next

MasterGramMasterGramover 8 years ago
I liked Your story keep writing 😎

It turned me on 😈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous