Becoming Joey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooo," I moaned, "Too big...". Before I had a chance to finish, Nora grabbed my hips. Susan positioned the monster at the entrance, then pushed me forward as Nora pushed forward. I watched as the black snake penetrated me. Nora didn't stop, just kept pushing until I could feel the silicone balls on my ass. She pulled back and suddenly, violently, pushed in again. I screamed and tears started flowing down my cheeks. I knew that this would just turn her on more. She relentlessly pounded me.

"Take my cock, you little slut." She shouted as she pulled all the way out and then back in again, stretching me out once more. She moved her hips back and forth and I watched her eyes roll back in her head as she came, buried deep inside me. As her body shook, my ass began quivering around her cock. Her cock continued to press inside me and my body began to shake. I erupted with Nora's cock buried in me to the hilt, without anyone touching my cock. I continued to shake and my head lolled to the side, having never felt anything like this. Susan came behind me and knelt beside my head, cradling me to her breasts.

"Oh baby, you just had your first girl orgasm. I'm so proud of you." She continued to hold me and I drifted off, immersed in dreams of my new found reality.

12